Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The party room looked like a disaster area. Clothes were strewn everywhere and bodies were all over, writhing about in sexual bliss. The only sounds were the grunts of the lovers mixed with the obscene slaps of cocks pounding into pussies, mouths and assholes.

"Oh, this is terrific!" Kim was crying as another cock spewed its load into her clean-shaven cunt and she squirmed through yet another incredible orgasm.

She'd lost count of how many times she had cum and how many guys had deposited their cum in her greedy pussy, but she was sure some of them were already fucking her for the second or third time.

Nina couldn't believe with how much vigor the young girl fucked as she watched her from the other side of the room. For a moment she wished she had that much energy, but then she remembered she'd been fucking almost nonstop herself. In fact, at that moment she was on her hands and knees, humping back against Don's huge cock as he fucked her doggie-style.

She groaned when Don reached around her and grabbed her huge dangling tits with his hands. He pinched her thick juicy nipples and pulled on the stiff buds.

Don fucked his cock forward, ramming its full length into Nina's eager fuck-channel. When the base of his cock crammed against her furry pussy-mound and his balls swung against her pussy, he fell forward onto her back.

"Like it?" he grunted. "Hmmmmm?"

Nina whimpered in reply, loving the feeling of his big cock punching in and out of her deliciously filled pussy. She moved her shapely ass back and forth, sucking furiously with her strong cunt-muscles.

"I love your big fucking cock!" she gasped. "I want you to give it all to me all night long! Just fuck me forever!"

Don squeezed her massive tits again. They were so huge he needed two hands just to hold one of the giant melons and he marveled at how firm they were as he kneaded her smooth tit-flesh.

When Don fondled her tits, Nina groaned obscenely and arched her back to give him a better angle. Nothing turned her on better than to have a man squeeze her tits and pinch her fat nipples while he fucked her.

"Oh, baby, yes! Fuck my cunt and squeeze my tits! You know how I love that!"

Nina humped back harder as Don's fucking motions became more intense.

Already she could feel the hot ripples of ecstasy racing through her cunt, the beginning of an orgasm. Reaching between her legs, she grasped Don's balls lightly and fondled them, making him fuck into her with bull-like thrusts.

"Fuck me hard now, you bastard!" she demanded, rolling his balls against the hairy crack of her pussy. "Shove your cock up me. Fuck my brains out."

Nina was suddenly aware of someone standing before her, watching as she fucked violently back against Don's hard cock. Both Tom and Bill were standing in front of her, their huge pricks dangling just above eye level.

"How about sucking us off while you fuck Don?" Bill suggested, prodding the squirming woman's cheek with the head of his cock. "Think you can handle three guys at once?"

When she saw their massive cocks staring her in the face, Nina knew she wanted to try. Sucking off two men while she fucked a third would be the most mind-blowing experience she'd ever had.

Don was completely unaware of what was going on when Nina suddenly pulled away from his cock.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he gasped, his voice choked with frustration.

"Don't worry," Nina reassured him, quickly pushing him onto his back. "Just lie down. I want to ride your cock for a while!"

When Don was comfortable, Nina straddled him, her feet on either side of his hips. Grabbing his straining cock, she pushed his bloated cock-head into her fuck-hole and settled her cunt onto his firm fleshy cock. Nina turned her attention back to the brothers. Grasping one of their huge cocks in each hand, she pumped them until they were both hard and stuck out rigidly from their hairy crotches.

Bill's prick was already oozing clear juices, so the excited woman quickly stuck out her pink tongue and gathered the stray drops into her mouth. Then she closed her lips around his swollen cock-knob and swallowed all of his hard prick-meat with one loud slurp.

"Holy shit... fuck! I don't believe that," the young man exclaimed as he watched his cock disappear in her hot mouth.

He'd had his cock sucked by many women but he'd never had one swallow all of his cockmeat at once. Nina was obviously a very gifted cock-sucker.

Don continued to fuck his cock up into Nina's deliciously wet pussy with short powerful stabs. He was holding onto the horny blonde's hips and bouncing her up and down on his long cock-shaft.

"Damn, you're such a hot slut!" he grunted, watching her cock-filled mouth suck eagerly on Bill's thick cock. "You like sucking cock and getting fucked at the same time, don't you?"

"Uh-huh" Nina snorted.

Drops of spit oozed from the corners of her mouth, and it was clear the woman was beside herself with the pleasure of having three hot cocks to herself at one time.

Nina pulled away from Bill's cock and pulled his brother's rock-hard cock into her mouth without missing a beat of Don's driving cock. As the young man's prick plowed into the oval of her mouth, she gasped and grabbed his hairy balls. Instantly Tom began pumping his hips back and forth, literally fucking Nina's face with his huge cock. When she let go of his balls, he continued humping at her mouth, making the small bloated orbs swing back and forth between his muscular legs.

"Oooooh, fuck! Suck, suck it all down!" Tom groaned, hardly believing how tightly Nina's mouth was locked around his throbbing cock.

Across the way, his brother's prick was sliding easily through the woman's free hand, tiny drops of cum leaking from his piss-slit and coating her fingers with a sticky film.

Nina's orgasm peaked suddenly and without warning, sending showers of rapture up and down her spine and through her overstuffed fuck-chute. Her cunt and Don's cock seemed to fuse together as her cunt grasped his cock and she ground down on it, forcing as much of his meaty cock into her as possible.

Don wanted to hold back his impending climax a while longer, but it was a losing proposition when Nina began writhing through her own climax. When her cunt-muscles squeezed his cock, he felt his balls and the base of his enormous cock swell as boiling gobs of cum prepared to erupt into her waiting cunt. His body flexed rigidly as he hammered his cock viciously upwards.

"You ready for my load, slut?" he cried hoarsely. "I'm going to blast it into you now!"

"Yes, oh God... squirt me! Fill me with your cum-load!" the horny blonde begged.

When the first wad of Don's jizz shot into her belly, Nina was overcome by a violent orgasm. She felt his cock erupting deep inside her fuck-tube, coating her narrow cunt-channel with huge amounts of steaming hot jizz. In an instant her cunt was overflowing, and a river of gooey white jizz leaked from her cunt and ran down the length of Don's constantly spurting cock.

Seconds later the insides of her thighs were a warm sticky mess as the cum poured out of her stuffed fuck-chute, around Don's sticky cock-shaft.

"Keep squirting!" she shrieked, completely out of her head with lust. "I want every drop of your jizz."

Don blasted the last of his sticky cum-load into Nina's furry cunt with a vicious thrust and then lay panting on the carpet as the lusty blonde used her strong cunt-muscles to suck out every drop of his cum. She wriggled on his cock, causing large amounts of cum to slosh out of her stretched cunt, forming a sticky puddle in his crotch.

Once she was sure Don's cock wasn't giving her anymore jizz, Nina pulled herself off his wilting prick and knelt in front of the brothers, intent on tasting their loads.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.