Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kitty Arnold awoke and instinctively reached across the king-sized bed for her husband's crotch. Instead, her hand closed on the rumpled sheet and she realized Don wasn't in bed with her anymore.

"Shit!" she mumbled to herself, sitting up and looking around the spacious hotel room.

Though the thin drapes she could see her husband's silhouette in one of the chairs on the balcony, hunched over the table.

"Don?" she called towards the balcony. "Don, what are you doing?"

"Morning, babe," Don called cheerfully from outside. "I'm just working on some papers for the office."

"Oh, fuck!" Kitty groaned, falling back on the bed. "Not again!"

What the hell is the matter with us, Kitty thought. We're on the second day of our vacation and he's doing his fucking office work.

Flipping onto her back again, she ran her hands down her naked body and tried to remember the last time Don had really been excited about having sex.

During the first year of their marriage, Don and Kitty had had a wonderful sex life, fucking at every opportunity. Then he was promoted and became preoccupied with fighting his way up the corporate ladder of success. Since then Kitty couldn't remember the last time her husband had fucked her long enough to give her an orgasm.

Kitty remembered how the morning before she had gotten Don hard by sucking his cock before he awoke and straddling him so he couldn't get out of bed.

She had gone out of her way to make him feel good, but Don just lay there dispassionately, doing very little. Finally he had shot his load and then slipped out of her pussy, leaving her frustrated and unsatisfied.

Being an optimist, Kitty decided to try again. Getting out of bed, she shook her thick dark hair into place and quietly padded up behind her husband. She slid her arms around his neck, nestling his head between her large tits and nibbling his right ear. She hoped it would make him forget his stupid work long enough to fuck her.

Instead, Don snapped his head back and angrily pushed his wife away, demanding to know what she was doing.

"Don, we're on vacation and right now I'm very horny and I want you to fuck me!"

"Not now, babe, I'm sorry," Dow answered. "I need to get these reports done. Why don't you go sunbathing or something? There's time for sex later."

"There's never time for sex with you anymore!" Kitty retorted angrily, storming back into the room.

She pulled her bathing suit on quickly, grabbed her towel and suntan lotion and left the room, slamming the door violently behind her.

By four o'clock Kitty had had enough sunbathing. She'd spent the day daydreaming about sex and, by the time she left the pool, her pussy was throbbing so badly she was sure everyone around her could tell. As she walked back to her room, the thin material of her bikini bottoms rubbed against her distended clit, making Kitty think she was going to cum while she walked down the hall.

As she passed room 201, Kitty heard a loud grunt, which stopped her in her tracks. She backed up to the door, looked around to be sure no one saw her, and then peeked into the spacious room.

Inside the room Kitty saw a strikingly beautiful blonde woman sucking a man's cock. Her heart was caught in her throat and her forehead was becoming beaded with sweat. She knew she should leave, but something was holding her there. She wanted to see what the couple was going to do, so she tiptoed closer to the door and peered cautiously inside.

The strange noises that had stopped Kitty at the door were coming from the man lying on his back on the bed. Each time the blonde's mouth slid down the length of his prick he let out a guttural moan.

"Sweet Jesus, baby, that feels incredible!" the man groaned, arching his hips up toward the blonde's mouth. "I love the way you suck my cock!"

Kitty watched fascinated as the blonde pulled her lover's cock from her mouth and began licking it teasingly with her tongue. She remembered all the times she'd done the same thing to her husband and wished she could be sucking his cock at that very moment.

Inside the room, the girl had taken the man's cock in her hand and was jacking him off with long, even strokes, making sure the tip of his prick slid over her outstretched tongue every time it slid upwards.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or do you want to fuck me?" the girl asked, taking her mouth from his rigid cock and sitting up on her knees.

Cum in her mouth, Kitty thought, trying to give the man silent instructions. Fill her mouth with jizz and make her swallow every drop. As she watched, she slipped her hand between her well-tanned legs and felt the crotch of her bathing suit. It was soaked with her pussy-juices and clung wetly to the crack of her cunt. Jesus, I need that guy's cock in my pussy, she thought.

"Suck me a little longer and then we'll fuck," the man was saying. "I want to feel your little pussy wrapped around my prick before I cum"

"Okay, babe!" the blonde answered, lowering her head to his huge cock again.

The woman took his stiff cock into her mouth and sucked and licked his cock-head, coating it with her saliva. When she saw it was completely covered, she plunged her head down and took every inch of his monstrous cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the base of his fuck-pole, making the man gasp and moan in excitement and amazement.

Kitty watched the blonde give her lover a blowjob that had to be the best in the world. She'd never seen another woman give head, but she was sure it couldn't be done any better than this.

Reaching to her crotch again, Kitty pushed aside the bottoms of her bikini and rubbed her middle finger over the wet folds of her pussy. Watching the two lovers was making her horny as hell and she couldn't control herself any longer. She rubbed the bud of her cunt, coating it with the juice from her pussy, and then slipped a slender finger into her own fuck-hole.

Kitty moaned silently as her finger teased into her wet pussy. As she watched the lusty scene inside the room, she began matching the bobbing of the blonde's head with finger-thrusts into her own dripping pussy.

The girl in the room was bobbing her head up and down faster now, sucking the man's cock. Her soft mouth was sliding effortlessly along his cock-shaft as soft moans escaped from her throat.

If anyone had come down the hall at that moment, they would have seen Kitty leaning against the door with her finger drilling in and out of her overheated pussy. All Kitty wanted was to watch the couple and finger-fuck herself to a rousing orgasm.

Kitty's eyes were slits now as she watched the pretty woman fondle the man's hairy balls with one hand and jack him off with the other. She moaned softly as her thumb slid over her erect clit and the man in the room grunted again.

Kitty couldn't understand how the guy could stand such intense cock-sucking for so long without shooting his cum-load. She imagined he must be able to fuck for hours without cumming. Closing her eyes momentarily, Kitty felt herself rushing to a climax and intensified the speed of her finger-fucking.

Just a few more strokes and she was going to cum all over her hand. She gritted her teeth and waited for the orgasm to overwhelm her.

On the bed, the young man suddenly grasped the blonde's head with both hands and pulled it from his throbbing prick.

"That's enough!" he said, sitting up. "If you do that any longer I'll cum.

Let's fuck now!"

"Okay," the girl said, releasing his prick. "Wait, I want to be on top."

She quickly crawled up to her lover and was just about to straddle him when something made her look towards the door. She gasped when she saw that the door was slightly ajar and a woman's face was visible in the crack. Her lover turned quickly when he heard her react and he too saw the woman in the doorway.

"She's so busy fingering herself she doesn't even know we see her," the man whispered. "Let's invite her in."

"Sure," the young woman replied, climbing off the bed and moving towards the door.

"The view's much better in here," the blonde remarked casually when she got to the door and saw that the dark-haired woman hadn't seen her approaching.

"Why don't you join us?"

At the sound of the girl's voice, Kitty's eyes flew open and she almost screamed. Turning bright red with embarrassment, she pulled her hand from her cunt and tried to think of something to say. When she couldn't, she stood in the doorway and gasped desperately.

"Come on, don't be afraid," the blonde woman said, sensing Kitty felt foolish. "We don't mind. In fact, we'd like to have you join us!"

Kitty never knew why she entered the room. She was probably still in shock from being caught peeping and didn't realize what she was doing, but moments later she was standing at the foot of the bed as the blonde jumped back up to her lover.

"I'm Nina Harris," the girl said, introducing herself. "This is my husband,

Mike."

"I'm Kitty Arnold," Kitty said finally, regaining her voice somewhat. "I'm really sorry about what I was doing outside. I don't know what came over me.

I-I think I better leave now."

"No, wait," Mike called as Kitty headed for the door. "I know you must feel pretty silly but you don't have to go. I mean, if you like watching, we don't mind at all. And if you'd like to participate, you're more than welcome."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.