In The Back - Cover

In The Back

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: In my early days, I thought the back door was the only way and my playmate let me learn all about hers. Things slowly change as we grow up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I don't remember when the Hills moved into the house across the street from my parents' house. It just seemed like they were there forever. In fact, I was only four when my family moved into our house and I was so preoccupied with checking out every nook and cranny of the new house and the massive back yard that I didn't pay any attention to anything outside of our immediate area for most of the next two years.

By then, I was starting school. I might not have noticed Janie Hill even then except that she often made me wait behind her to get on or off the school bus. She didn't speak to me and I didn't speak to her. Good heavens! She was a girl! I couldn't speak to a girl!

Somewhere along there in those early days of school, I began to realize that Janie was the only kid in my neighborhood that was my age. The closest kid of my age lived seven blocks away, far beyond my allowable roaming area. Heck, my only sibling, a sister, was four years older than me and she had her own special friends. All we did together was argue. With my mom and dad both working, I was placed in the charge of my sis and I hated to take orders from her.

Ah, there was the kid next door. He was 6'5" and already in high school and, although he was nice to us, he didn't play with either of us. I think he lived in a different world. Every afternoon when he came home, he made one sandwich - with eight slices of bread smeared liberally with mustard - and then marched up and down the street eating the sandwich and twirling a baton like one of the band's drum majors. I didn't know he actually was one.

All the other kids lived too far away for me to travel, unless I was willing to brave the wrath of my folks for disobeying a direct order about how close I was to stay to the house when they were not there. I wasn't willing to do that because I knew my sister would tell and my mom wasn't averse to using one of the peach tree limbs on my bottom — and those damned things hurt!

So one day I went over to Janie's house and asked what she was doing. She informed me, very properly, that she was playing house. Now imagine this. The Hill's house had a large porch that extended across the entire front of their house and about ten feet down each side. Between the lawn and the porch was a well-established privet hedge that stood about five feet high and was kept very neatly trimmed in a squared-off fashion. Since the concrete porch floor was about three feet off the ground, it seemed like a very nice trim to the neat house, although if you were standing up close to the hedge at ground level, it seemed like you were in a forest.

I had often seen Janie come out of the house and turn to the north side and suddenly disappear. I figured she was dropping down on the porch floor and playing. This day I wandered over and climbed onto the porch. To my surprise, Janie was no where to be found. I went around the corner and found a whole different world. Just past the corner, there was a blank spot in the hedge. I dropped onto my belly to check it out and found a whole cavern of empty space between the concrete porch and the outer greenery of the hedge. Knowing nothing about gardening, I didn't realize that the backside of a hedge is often bare because of lack of sunlight.

Janie was in this immense cavern with a toy table and chairs, a play stove, and dolls.

"Do you want to play?" she asked, looking at me without expression.

"Sure," I replied, more intrigued by the hideout than the games.

I jumped off the porch into the cavern and sat on the ground with my back against the porch wall. She offered me a cup of imaginary tea and a plate of cookies — I wish they had been real. That was the beginning of our friendship.

Everyday I would rush home, throw my lunch kit in the kitchen and hurry over to meet Janie. Our play didn't vary a lot. She was very serious about playing house. She let me be the man of the house and she was my wife, keeping the house swept clean with a toy broom, preparing imaginary food and drinks, and caring for the dolls. She took to calling me darling in the cavern, but never outside of it.

Somewhere along the way, I convinced her that, if we were to play man and wife, she would have to let me touch her. She had no problem with that. What I mostly wanted to do was touch her little round bottom. Janie would let me pull down her panties and then lay across my lap while I stroked her little tush. At the time, I didn't even know what a pussy was, let alone know what it was for!

Very little changed as we moved through the grades of our elementary school. First, second, and third grades passed with few notable occurrences other than an occasional new kid in class. Janie and I continued to play our games every afternoon after school. Since Mrs. Hill did not work outside the home, she was our chaperone and because we stayed at their house, everything was fine.

The major change in our play occurred during our third grade year. One day we had "retired" to bed, where Janie lay across my lap — our idea of a mom and dad being intimate — and I was stroking her ass while she sang a lullaby to one of her dolls. For the first time, I spread her little buttocks and began to play with her anus. Janie didn't give any indication that she noticed.

Until I pushed my finger into the hole. She said, "Ouch!" and turned her head.

I jerked my finger back out. Suddenly Janie jumped up and said, "I'll be right back," and disappeared onto the porch.

Less than a minute later, the little whirlwind came running out of the house and jumped back into the cavern. She plopped back down across my legs and pulled her skirt back to her waist.

Handing me a little bottle, she said, "Put a little of this on your finger."

I looked at the bottle. It was a well-known brand of shampoo, an emerald green color in a thick gel form. I opened the top and poured a little on my finger, quickly realizing that the stuff was as slick as grease. Again I spread her cheeks and poked my finger into her puckered center and it slid in easy. Janie had already resumed singing her lullaby to the doll and made no sign of noticing what I was doing.

I worked my finger as deeply into her as I could and then began to move it around and around, twisting this way and that. I found that I liked moving my finger in and out of her and was mesmerized by watching the flesh around the opening moving in or out with my finger.

I had been fingering Janie hypnotically for many minutes when I became aware that she had her head down, resting on the doll, and she was no longer singing to the doll. However her little body was squirming around and around in a sort of counter-rhythm to my finger's travels. I heard a noise coming from her that I couldn't quite make out, so I listened intently and finally understood that she was whispering, "Yes, darling, yes, darling, yes, darling... " It was the first time I could ever remember her actually acknowledging me in our plays; always in the past, she let me do whatever I wanted to while she followed some unforeseen script in her head.

Thereafter whenever I would go over to play with Janie, the shampoo bottle would be in the cavern. I didn't know if she took it in the house and brought it out every afternoon or if she left it there. One day she said her mom kidded her about using a lot of shampoo on her hair. Janie just expected me to finger her ass every afternoon after school and I didn't disappoint her.

Even so, it wasn't until the fall that we were both 13 that we made the next significant change. I had been jacking off every night for a couple of years by that time. Janie finally asked me what kept poking her in the stomach as she lay across my legs. I pulled down my pants and shorts.

"Why do you look like that?" Janie asked.

"Hey, that's just the difference between guys and girls," I responded.

"No, I know that. I'm talking about why it is so hard," she clarified.

"I dunno," I replied. "I guess I just like touching your bottom."

"I heard girls at school talking about guys putting it in them. Do you think that's what they meant?"

"Well... yeah, I think."

"Looks a lot bigger than your finger," she said quietly.

"So... do you want to try it?" I asked tentatively.

"I don't know. I guess so."

That was good enough for me. I squeezed some shampoo on my cock and smeared it all around. Janie turned her back to me, straddled my legs and slowly squatted until we made contact. She wiggled back and forth a few times to make sure it was in the right place and then began to push down. When the mushroom head popped inside her, she grunted and stopped moving. I was afraid she would pull off and it felt too good to let her go so I held her hips, hoping to influence her decision.

Fortunately she didn't pull away. After a few moments, she eased herself on down until she was sitting on my crotch. Man, I was in hog heaven! Even Mother Thumb and her four daughters had never felt this good! Her sphincter flexed several times around my cock and that's all it took. I shot my load of hot cum into her bowels.

I watched as Janie shook like a leaf and thought that I had hurt her — it looked too much like an epileptic seizure that my younger cousin experienced from time to time. Then she slumped back against my chest as if she had fainted. I nearly panicked until I heard her whisper, "Eddie, that felt good!"

For the first time in my life, I kissed a girl. Too bad it was on the side of her face, but it was still good. I held onto her, running my hands all over her body. I especially loved it when my hands found her little budding tits and I realized that her nipples were hard. Janie gulped in air but didn't say anything, letting me explore her at will. I checked out everything — except her pussy!

After that, our afternoons always included a finger fuck of her ass followed by an ass fuck. Janie was not extremely expressive but she liked it well enough that she never complained. In fact, I think she expected me to get a piece of her ass. It got to where everyday when she took her things inside after getting off the bus, she'd pop back out a few minutes later and drop into the cavern — without wearing any panties.

It was another month or so before Janie tried sitting on my cock while facing me. That turned out to be just as good as facing away and it let me kiss her on the lips. It took most of another month to get her to let her mouth open and accept my exploring tongue but then she decided she liked that too.

I found her clit quite by accident. One day as she was riding my cock facing away from me, my hands were roving all over her and slipped into the crease between her legs. My fingers explored the new territory for some minutes before Janie gasped and had another one of those fits.

My fingers were covered with a slick liquid that I found out had a unique and delicious taste.

The next day, I decided to go in search of more of that liquid and convinced Janie to let me lick her pussy. That turned into a most delightful experience that we repeated vast numbers of times. That also led to the first time Janie tasted my cock; she wanted me to keep eating her pussy enough that she was willing to suck my penis.

In our fourteenth year, we were surprised one afternoon when Janie was bouncing on my cock in her ass while I played with her now well-defined tits when her mother called to us. She was squatting on the porch looking into the cavern and couldn't help but see how we were coupled together. I just knew we were in deep shit but Mrs. Hill just smiled and went back into the house. The next afternoon, she took Janie to a doctor and got her a prescription for birth control pills. I'm sure she didn't know that Janie was still technically a virgin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.