Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 5A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5A - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

Sunday morning came and almost went while we slept. It was very late when I pried my eyes open to see Neeka's face lying on the same pillow, her nose almost touching mine. I watched her as she slept and was again overcome with feelings of love for her. Our bodies were still intertwined, so I could not move without waking her, not that I wished to do so. I was content to lie there and watch her sleep, feeling her soft breath on me and enjoying the sight of her lovely face.

As I watched her, I thought about how close we had become and how our special psychic bond made our relationship unique. I remembered our long series of shared orgasms and how we had achieved them through nothing more than holding each other and thinking about how turned on we were. I remembered how she had helped me come to an understanding of my innermost self and accept myself warts and all, as she had accepted me. I remembered how she had jumped and cheered for me when I given my perfect performance. I remembered how she had put her life in my hands and trusted me to save her. I was lying there, glowing with love for her when she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Oh wow!" she said. "That definitely beats an alarm clock every day of the week." Then she kissed me and I felt the same love returned to me. I don't know how long we lay there, holding each other and broadcasting love to each other in every way possible. It came to an end when we heard a loud growl coming from under the covers.

"Your stomach or mine?" she asked. "Or a lion that got loose under the covers?"

"I can't tell. But I think we better feed it soon, before it gets mean."

Normally, two girls in one bathroom at the same time is a recipe for conflict, but we had no trouble coordinating our movements. We showered together and had a delightful time soaping and washing each other. I couldn't think of a spot before she had a washcloth on it and I did the same for her. I couldn't read her thoughts as she did mine, but I could feel what she felt and I knew exactly where to rub and how hard. It felt like we were one person with four arms and legs.

I shaved for both of us and I honestly lost track of whose leg was whose. I almost removed her pubic hair before I remembered that hers was red and mine was blonde and she kept a strip of hers and I shaved mine completely. I asked why she didn't let it grow, since it was such a beautiful red bush. She told me that I could do anything I wanted with it if I wanted to take care of it for her. I told her I wanted it to be a heart and that I would take care of the maintenance. She thought that both were wonderful ideas.

Since she had not brought any clean clothes to wear and none of mine would fit her; we decided to wear nightgowns to breakfast. I put on my sheer baby doll with the open front and the micro-thong. She wore a set in sheer white lace with a tie-top and a pair of boy-shorts that were almost too tight on her. We thought we were a couple of knock-outs.

On our way downstairs we peeked in on the boys, hoping to find out who slept with whom, but their rooms were empty. We looked into Bambi's room, but it was vacant too. Apparently we were the slugabeds this morning.

An advantage to being the last ones downstairs was that we were able to make a grand entrance. As we walked into the breakfast room, we strutted and posed like models. The reaction was all we could have wanted.

As soon as we walked in, the room became quiet as all eyes turned to admire us. My theory about clothes being sexier than nudity got further confirmation from the admiring stares we got from people who had already seen everything we had. Bud and Jim offered wolf-whistles to show their appreciation and Neeka blushed so red that her freckles disappeared.

We were the only ones who had 'dressed' for breakfast. Lori and Sara were wearing the boys' football jerseys. They fit like tents. Both girls had to keep tugging the sleeves up to keep them out of their food. The boys had on t-shirts and shorts. Bambi and Fiona both wore knee-length bathrobes, so we couldn't tell what, if anything, they had on.

Lori said to her sister, "Sara, can you imagine wearing something like that to breakfast at home?

"Dad would just die!" Sara answered. "Mom would positively freak! Oh I wish we could. Those are soooooo pretty."

With the fashion show over, Neeka went over and kissed her mother good morning. This seemed like a good idea, so I kissed her too. I may have lingered a little long while doing it, but she didn't seem to mind.

I kissed Bambi good morning, and Neeka had to follow suit. All this kissing seemed to start a fad, as Bud and Jim insisted on being kissed by both of us and then we both kissed Lori and Sara so they wouldn't feel left out. While I was kissing Sara, I felt her hand slide up my side and under my top where it came to rest on my breast. Wondering if this was going somewhere, I kept kissing her and was rewarded with some tongue and a friendly squeeze. As the kiss broke, I slid my cheek against hers and my mouth up to her ear where I did my best imitation of a cat purring before I licked her earlobe. She giggled and looked at me like she wanted to get me alone. I hoped it wasn't just to talk.

We took places at the table and Bambi served us bacon, eggs, and toast. I must have been running behind on my calories because I finished mine in record time and polished off two pieces of fruit out of the bowl in the middle of the table before It occurred to me to wonder if it was just for decoration or not. Bambi saw me stuffing my face and brought me a second helping of eggs and a big glass of milk. Only when I had put it all away, did I realize how hungry I had been. The kind of physical effort that I was used to in gym class or cheerleading was nothing compared to the energy I could burn doing mental control stuff. I was going to have to watch my diet as carefully as any diabetic to avoid running my blood sugar dangerously low. I wondered if any of the comic book superheroes had to carry around a handbag full of candy bars. I pictured myself flying through the air with my cape snapping in the wind, dropping candy wrappers behind me. I could be Super Litterbug.

Neeka snorted and milk dribbled out the corner of her mouth. She looked at me accusingly. I shrugged and tried to look apologetic. We were either going to have to work out a way to control our telepathy or I would have to learn to restrain my sense of humor.

"Neeka? Are you OK?", Mrs. Morgan asked. She wasn't yet used to the idea that conversations could be going on without her being aware. I sent her the same image with a short explanation. She laughed too, which confused everyone else at the table. I sighed. There were a lot of very good reasons for not telling everyone all the things I could do, but I could see that it was going to be was very awkward and annoying to have to keep thinking of cover stories and explanations all the time.

All during the meal, I noticed that Lori and Sara stared at our lingerie as much as the boys did. When we decided to show off, we had not thought that we might be stirring up envy in our friends and I was regretting doing it. I took Bambi aside and asked her if she might have some clothes that the Henderson's could wear.

"I think I might be able to find something that would fit them," she said with a conspiratorial smirk. I was just going to wash the clothes they had on yesterday, but I like your idea better."

When she brought in refills on juice and coffee, she offered to find Lori and Sara something more feminine than the jerseys they had on. She graciously extended her invitation to the Morgan's as well. Her suggestion was greeted with a good deal of excitement all around.

After breakfast, we all went back upstairs to brush our teeth before everyone went down to plunder Mrs. Reynolds' wardrobe. Lori and Sara came with me, since my bathroom was well-stocked with every type of toiletry imaginable. Mrs. Morgan went to get dressed and head back to her house.

Mrs. Reynolds had been using the room she gave me as a girl would a hope chest. Every cabinet and every drawer I opened revealed some new item that she had put there, hoping and dreaming that some day she would have a daughter to use it. There were at least 30 toothbrushes, 10 tubes of toothpaste, and several sets of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, deodorant and perfume in what I assumed were expensive fragrances.

Even though it was a large bathroom, there was only so much space, so Neeka and Lori went first and Sara and I followed after. The first shift had gone downstairs by the time Sara and I finished up and I was deciding what to put on when I noticed that she was trying to work herself up to say something to me.

"Sara? What is it?" I took her hand and we sat down on the bed.

"Sam, we didn't get a chance to talk last night and I... I just wanted to say that I think you are really great and I think you are really pretty." It wasn't too hard to figure out what feature of mine she found especially attractive. Her eyes kept flicking down to look at my breasts, which were only slightly obscured by my sheer nightgown.

"Thank you!" I said. I couldn't leave it at that, though. Not a chance. I took both her hands in mine. "What would you say was my best feature?" Sometimes the direct route is the best. It was clear from her advance at breakfast that she wanted to get her hands on a certain part of my anatomy in the worst way.

"Your, ah, your breasts are beautiful." She said, staring openly. I pulled her hand to my throat and put the ribbon holding my nightgown closed into her hand. She eagerly unwrapped her present. She gazed at my chest. Her hands moved ceaselessly in her lap.

"It's OK," I said, "You can touch them. I want you to."

She reached out; then she hesitated, unsure of what to do. She and her sister had much smaller breasts than mine. I was sure she had never handled anything like my pair of double-H's.

"Please, stop teasing me." I told her. I took her by the wrists and put her palms over my nipples. "Ummmmmmm," I purred. The heat of her hands felt wonderful.

Encouraged, she stroked me with her fingertips, touching me lightly all over my breasts. She put her hands under my breasts and felt where they curved down into my last rib.

"It's amazing," she said, "they don't droop or sag at all. I thought breasts this big would hang down if you didn't wear a bra." She tried to heft them to get an idea of the weight and I leaned over to put more of them in her hands. She tentatively squeezed me to test their firmness.

"Don't worry," I reassured her, "you won't hurt me."

She smiled at that. "I guess not," she said. "I guess if you weren't hurt last night, there's nothing I could do to hurt you."

"You missed the reenactment. I did it all over again, and much better, too; when Mrs. Reynolds and Mrs. Morgan came back."

"What? Why?"

"Mrs. Reynolds found the ropes and clamps and stuff. The jig was up at that point. I showed them how I got free so they would know it didn't hurt me."

"You show-off!"

"Yeah, that too. Kiss me?" She slid into my arms eagerly. She wasn't a great kisser, but she had a lot of enthusiasm. She kept stroking my boobs while she kissed me. We fell over onto the big bed and rolled around, pressing and rubbing against each other. It did not take long to get both of us worked up so we were panting. She wound up on top of me.

The only article of clothing between us was my panties. I pushed my hips off the bed so she could pull them down.

"You shave!" she exclaimed. "I didn't notice."

"Yeah. A lot of my clothes are either so thin or cut so low that it looks better this way. Also, it's very sensual. It makes me much more aware of my pussy. Like right now, it wants to be petted. Will you pet my pussy, Sara?"

She stroked my outer lips with the same gentle touch that she had used on my breasts. She had my juices boiling in almost no time at all. My legs seemed to fly open on their own. She slid a finger into me and made me moan. She felt around to see if she could get a second finger in. She decided she could, and when she did, she touched the sensitive spot where my hymen had been and it made me shudder. My legs tried to close by reflex before I could stop them.

"You're tight," she said. I heard a note of surprise in her voice that I did not expect.

"Why does that surprise you?" I asked.

"Well, you being so... you know... sexy! I thought you'd be more... experienced."

"You mean you thought I'd be getting so much cock that my pussy would be loose? No. Not yet, anyway." I didn't want to admit how close I was to still being a virgin. Since I hadn't actually made it with a boy yet, I could still technically be called a virgin, anyway.

"You sound like that wouldn't bother you."

"What? Being loose or having enough sex to make me that way? I guess neither would upset me too much," I giggled. "I love sex. I love what you're doing to me. Don't stop. Can you reach any deeper?"

"I can try. You're so wet! But don't tell me you're not getting laid every time you snap your fingers. The boys were already drooling over you before. Now that you've had this 'growth-spurt' or whatever, they'll be lining up for your attention. "

She crawled up to straddle my stomach so she could play with my boobs and still keep her fingers in my pussy. I lay back and let her do what ever she wanted to me. It was all good.

"I love your tits!" she exclaimed. "They're wonderful!"

I couldn't tell if it was envy or lust making her say that. I really didn't care, as long as she didn't stop touching me. I reached behind her and ran a finger between her labia. They folded open for me and a few drops of her juice ran out onto my fingers. I put one finger into her pussy and then two. I still had room to move around, but I stopped at two.

"You're pretty loose," I said, teasingly. "Have you been getting too much cock for your own good?"

She laughed and pushed herself down onto my hand. I pushed back and a third finger went in. I pushed harder and they sank deep into her. She moaned in response.

"I've been fucking Bud," she said with her teeth clenched, "That will open you up good."

"I wondered who would end up with who. I thought you two had traded guys right before you snuck out last night."

"Oh, it's better than that. Lori and I went back and forth. Bud is just too big to take without being stretched, so we both had Jim fuck us first. After that, we both fucked Bud. It was a lot of fun doing it together."

"How was it with Bud?"

"Heavenly! It's like being touched everywhere inside all at once. And when he came in me, I just thought I would burst! Then we went back to Jim and so on."

"This is pretty close to heaven right now," I said in a shaky voice. Thinking about the Hendersons fucking Jim and Bud all night had me close to the edge and it would not take much to make me cum."

"Me too! Faster, please. Oh. Oh. Oooooooo! Just like that."

"Rub my clit. Yesssss!"

We both came on each other's fingers. I could feel Sara's pussy squeezing my hand when she came.

Afterwards, we cuddled on the bed. Sara lay with her cheek on my right breast, breathing on my nipple. In my aroused condition, it didn't take long for it to swell up. Finally, I could not take it any more and I rose up on my elbow so that my nipple pressed against her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at me as she opened her mouth and took my nipple inside. I felt her hot, wet tongue lick it and then she sucked on it. I purred for her then and she kept on sucking and licking.

I relaxed into the wonderful feeling. It was just so pleasant and so peaceful. I felt my breast get warm and swell as my milk began to flow. It felt so natural that I didn't think until later that I had not had to will it to happen. When Sara got her first taste, her reaction was to curl up in my arms and suckle like a baby. I held her and stroked her cheek as she drank my milk. I never wanted the moment to end.

Eventually, Sara had her fill. She quit nursing and let my nipple slip from her mouth. She looked up at me, licked her lips, and smiled sweetly.

"Wow," she said, and then, "Wow" again. "That was... incredible! I feel so warm and safe and peaceful! I didn't want to stop, but I'm full. You may have to burp me."

I picked her up and put her head over my shoulder. She was as limp as over-cooked spaghetti. I patted her back and she gave a tiny burp as the milk settled in her stomach. I felt her smile on my shoulder. I rocked her gently for a bit, mainly to keep us from falling asleep. She hugged me with one arm and played with my swollen nipple with her other hand.

"Sam?" she said, still snuggled into my shoulder, "Can we do this again, sometime? Sometime soon? I mean can I... will you..."

"Nurse you?" I finished for her.

"Yes. Please?"

"Of course. Anytime. You can be my baby anytime."

"Thank you... mommie. You know, you taste really good. You're better than ice cream."

"Ooooo. Thank you. What flavor would you say I am?"

"Somewhere between french vanilla and butter pecan — without the nuts, of course. I didn't know you could do that without being... you know... pregnant."

"Sure. You just have to have enough stimulation and it just happens. I've certainly had enough stimulation — so for me it's easy."

"You're amazing, you know that?" She picked up her head and looked into my eyes. I could smell milk on her breath. She hugged me tight. "I just want to stay right here all day."

"You don't want to go see what Mrs. Reynolds has found for you to wear?"

"Oh! I forgot all about that! They're probably wondering what happened to us."

"Don't worry." I told her. "No one will come looking. But I want to see you in something sexy. Not that what you have on right now isn't sexy." I stroked her thigh from her knee upward. She opened her legs and I stroked her pussy for her, too. She kissed me and I could taste my milk. I thought she might me right about the flavor.

"Next time," I told her, "I want to taste you." I spread my fingers, pulling her pussy open so there would be no question where I wanted to put my tongue.

"Oh please! I'd like that." She tilted her hips, trying to push her clit against my palm, but I moved my hand with her and pulled her lips open wider. Her clit rose up between my fingers, looking for something to rub it.

"You're making me wet again," she said.

"Yes, I am. And I want you to stay wet. I want you to stay sopping wet for me. I want you to think about what I did to Neeka last night right after you got here, because I am going to do the same thing to you later. Don't let Mrs. Reynolds put you in anything that covers your pussy. I will be inspecting you, so you be ready."

"Oh my! Oh, I can't stand it! Please, don't leave me like this! Let me cum!"

"No cumming until I say so. I want your clit as hard as a diamond when I'm ready to suck it. Now go brush your teeth and run along down to Mrs. Reynolds room. It's the third door on the left as you leave the stairs."

"Yes, ma'am." She hopped off the bed and went back into the bathroom. I watched her butt-cheeks clench as she tried to stimulate her clit without touching herself. I smiled and wondered how many times and how many ways she would find to make herself cum in the next few hours.

When Sara left my room, she was carrying the football jersey instead of wearing it. Her nipples were standing up stiffly on her breasts. She clearly intended to make sure that everyone saw how turned on she was and how proud she was of the fact.

I went to my closet and picked out the tie-front blouse and the shorts with the zipper permanently open down to my now-hairless slit. I knew I could not compete with Bambi for elegant and sexy, so I decided to go for the farm-girl look. I wished I had a stalk of hay to stick in my hair.

I started to go down to join the crowd, but I thought I would check Bud and Jim's rooms on the way to see if they were upstairs or down. I didn't imagine that they would have much interest in the 'dress-up' session going on, except perhaps to judge the winner. I peeked into Jim's room because it was closest. Jim was lying on the bed, asleep. Apparently he had not got much rest the night before and had gone back to bed after breakfast. I pulled his covers over him and tiptoed back out of the room.

When I looked in on Bud, he was asleep as well. I stood watching him for a while, listening to him snore softly. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I started to pull his covers up as well, when I noticed that his cock was hanging out of his shorts and he had a very nice erection. Feeling quite naughty, I knelt down next to the bed and took a close look at his big cock while he slept. It looked like it was as hard as it could get. It had a broad purplish-red head that flared out from a thick blue-veined shaft. The shaft was thicker toward the end than at the root, which I thought might be unusual, but since I hadn't had a chance to examine very many cocks close-up, I had no way to be sure.

The urge to climb into bed with Bud and let him put that huge thing into me was turning into an irresistible compulsion. My pussy was talking to me again, begging me to fill it with something warm and hard. We were in complete agreement on that idea, so it was very difficult to resist, but I managed. I told myself there would be time enough later on.

I leaned over so close to it, I could smell it's slightly musty odor. I expected it to be offensive, but it wasn't an unpleasant smell at all. It smelled very animal, sort of like Brute. Before I knew it, I was so close to his cock that my lips were almost touching it. "Well," I thought to myself, "as long as I'm this close, I might as well say 'hello'." I kissed Bud's cock very lightly, just under the head. To my surprise, it twitched and almost slapped my face.

I took a look at Bud to make sure he was still asleep. His snoring was constant and I could see his eyes moving under his lids, meaning he was dreaming. I thought I would see if I could give him something to dream about. I softly kissed his cock again, and brushed my lips up and down the shaft. This caused another twitch and his cock got even harder, lifting itself away from his body. It looked like it was just sitting up and begging to be sucked. I looked at the opening in the tip; it had tiny little lips that seemed to be saying, "Suck me." I couldn't stand it any longer. I carefully put my mouth over the head. Spit welled up in my mouth at the taste of a cock. The flavor was heavenly. I sucked as carefully as I could, so Bud would not wake up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.