An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 8: Mark Has Some Decisions To Make

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mark Has Some Decisions To Make - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark Scott pondered the table in front of him carefully.

Regiment upon regiment, rank upon rank the soldiers faced each other. The terrain had been carefully prepared. Even the fields had been marked out. Hedges and trees dotted the landscape.

He was new to the wargames club, but had been made welcome. He was also still in that testing time when the old Rhodies were unsure of him.

He had been given command of the French Cuirassiers, and the other French Cavalry. On Napoleonic battlefields the cavalry were the side show as he knew very well, easily devastated by infantry volleys, and massed artillery

He glanced across at his son Robert, who had just passed his third birthday. Robert's eyes were wide as he scanned the table covered with carefully painted miniature soldiers. He had never seen such scenes of battle till they came to Zimbabwe.

He glanced up and saw his father watching him. He grinned and raised his small fist, in which he tightly held four dice. His dad grinned back, and nodded. The dice flew...

The other players watched in slight alarm as the three year old threw the dice across the table, and breathed with relief as they bounced across the table and somehow missed the miniature soldiers.

Mark Scott's devotion to his family was obvious, but letting his three year old son loose with the dice made them nervous.

"Six! Six! Six! Five! Look daddy!"

They all looked. That was a good score and the Horse Artillery, one of the weakest units of the French army had delivered a hefty punch to the low morale Dutch Infantry defending the unimportant right flank of the British Army.

Rolf Hunnicut frowned as he rolled the dice for a morale check.

It failed... the Dutch infantry had broken.

Mark nodded, and glanced at the other players.

"My cavalry will charge."

"You can't; you have already moved them."

This corner of the battlefield was suddenly attracting the attention of the other six players.

Mark grinned.

"Opportunity Charge."

Rolf grimaced, and little Robert did a little jig at the other side of the table.

"Dice please?" he asked politely but anxiously.

The other players could not suppress their own grins at the young lad's anxiety. Young as he was he knew some of the other players were wary of his dice throwing.

Marcus Volker gathered up the dice and handed them over to Robert, who grinned up with shiny eyes. He and his dad were doing well, he suspected. Why else had everyone come over to watch the events?

Mark under Robert's eagle eyes, watched by the other players moved the French Cuirassiers forward. Rolf leaned across the table and checked the distance. He winced as he stood up.

The Dutch infantry had broken and could not react to the charge with a volley, and the Opportunity Charge had caught them.

"Six dice Robert."

Robert grinned and grabbed up two more dice and promptly hurled them across the table. Everyone flinched at his enthusiasm and the flying dice.

Robert's eyes flashed across the dots on the ice, and looked up at his Dad eager to know the news.

"Two fives, two sixes, and two fours. I think that means they are gone."

Rolf growled his frustration, and with a show of gruffness removed the unit from the table.

Peter Smith stepped forward. "That collapse of that unit will require morale checks on the neighbouring units."

Rolf give him a sour look. The units on either side had already taken damage, with one their units routing and French cavalry flanking line units he had every right to look concerned.

The players crowded around the chart.

"You will only need a three."

"Let me check that!" Rolf snatched up the charts in a show of bravado, but in his heart he knew they were right. He grunted, and looked across at the little runt with the shiny expectant face.

"Three," he muttered. The boyish grin at the other end of the table was infectious. Robert hurled the two dice he had prepared in advance, one for each unit.

"Three and five!"

Rolf turned and walked away muttering.

Peter and Marcus clapped Mark on the back.

"Well spotted. Good throwing Robert!"

Robert was off doing another victory jig. Paul and Stuart came forward and retreated the neighbouring units. Next turn they would be unable to fire because of their retreat and would full face a full French Cavalry charge while disrupted.

The field of Waterloo looked quite different now with French Cavalry surging through a hole in the British line.

Mark grinned and looked out of the window. Over there near a pond his daughter Amanda propped herself on an elbow as she read a book in the sunlight. She was heartbreakingly pretty and a source of great pride, along with his son Robert. Whatever else was going wrong in his life, he had every right to be pleased and delighted with his son and daughter.

At fourteen years old she was turning into a real gem. As he watched she turned and stretched. Her flowing dark hair, shimmered in the sun, and rolled across her shoulders. She sat up and her long hair draped down her back to the waist. She looked up as though sensing his gaze saw her father watching and waved.

Mark waved back. He was blessed with such a daughter. The school in which the wargames club met was on the edge of Harare, Zimbabwe. Its playing fields spread out into the countryside. Mark had checked the pond. It was too small to house a crocodile, and the short-cropped grass left no hiding place for snakes. Not that a snake was likely to be bothered or concerned with his daughter quietly reading a book.

It was also, he noticed, quite a way from any housing, and predatory African males would have a long walk in the open before reaching his daughter. Mark was sure he would notice, or one of the other players, if an African made an appearance.

White men, especially Old Rhodies, were fiercely protective of their young white women. Amanda was safe for now. He relaxed and turned back to the table. Robert grinned and rubbed his hands mischievously as he saw his father return.

Rolf grunted at the lad's enthusiasm for his defeat, but with no ill will in it. He ruffled his hand through Robert's hair and the boy laughed.

Mark took a deep breath and asked the question he had wanted to ask all morning.

"Do any of you know a chap called Igwe Orizu?"

Three of the other players gave him a sharp look. Marcus looked alarmed. Peter looked across reflectively. Rolf glanced across at were Robert had busied himself examining a tray of unused soldiers. He was out of hearing.

"Evil bastard!" Rolf muttered. Marcus and Peter looked sympathetically at Rolf. Peter shrugged and angled his head towards Rolf.

"Not something he likes to be reminded of."

"Just don't let your wife near him!" Rolf barked

Mark tried not to swallow, and not to look alarmed.

"He does have a bit of a reputation for bedding married white women." Peter nodded towards Rolf, and shook his head, as though indicating there was a problem.

"The black bastard runs a philosophy circle over in Borrowdale. Doesn't fool the local white community, but expatriate people don't know any better and how many white men want to go and talk about philosophy?"

"Aye," said Marcus, "it's just a front for attracting bored white women into his circle."

Rolf walked over and looked into Mark's eyes.

"You have a pretty wife, don't let that big cocked bastard anywhere near her!"

Mark felt a cold shiver run down his back. 'How does Rolf know Igwe has a big cock?'

Rolf turned away and Mark looked at the others, who were nodding. If Mark did not know better he would assume he was being wound up. He looked down at the table, not wanting to give away the raw state of his nerves.

"Mind you," Marcus added. "He never keeps a woman long, seduce them and debauch them then move on to next conquest. I've heard he has bedded every woman in that circle of his. He has no long term interest, just an urge to bed as many married white women as possible."

"Just married women then?" Mark added a laugh, which did not come out quite right.

"Oh Aye," Jock Gallagher walked over. "Married women he can send home. Single women cling like limpets and want to marry him. Some women are just gold diggers and will go black just to get a chance at his money. He generally avoids single women like the plague."

"Is he wealthy then?" Mark asked.

"Hell, yes. Rich as Cressus! Has a luxury villa in Borrowdale, and his own private jet. Keeps a second Lamborghini just so his bodyguard can keep up."

"Powerful too, connections at the highest level. He is pretty much untouchable."

"No, Igwe Orizu enjoys the seduction. He will wring a woman out with every kinky act he can think of, then cast her aside for the next woman that catches his eye."

Frank Wallingfield been listening in and now came over to add his two pennyworth. "Look I know what you are saying and most of it is right. Igwe Orizu may have a reputation for going after married women, I've heard that what really sets his jets burning is fourteen year old white girls. Just becoming women but lacking experience. That is what you really need to be wary of with Africans."

Mark was reeling internally. Amanda had just turned fourteen. The thought churned his stomach and he tried not to look worried. He looked at Frank and wondered if he knew Amanda was fourteen and was winding him up?

"Oh come on Frank. You know better than that. All the Africans prefer their sexual partners young. They are only too quick to marry their own daughters off quick before they lose their virginity and can't get married at all!"

"I'm just saying... that's all... you all know the score with Africans."

Marcus and Peter grunted.

"Shall we get back to the game?" Rolf called from the other side of the table.

They looked at him and he nodded towards young Robert who was walking back to the table having apparently finished his examination of the stored soldiers.

Mark was still reeling at what Frank had said. He had to concentrate to keep his hands from shaking.

Robert looked up at his Dad and wondered what was wrong.

Peter looked at Robert. "What shall we do now with your Dad's cavalry Robert?"

Robert's face brightened, "Charge!" and he waved dice in his tightly clenched fist. Everyone grinned and turned back to the field of Waterloo, this time likely to be won by the French.


On the other side of Harare Robert's mother knelt naked on a bed. Her eyes were wide and locked on eleven inches of hard, throbbing, black cock. She swallowed nervously her mouth dry as Igwe ran his hand up and down his cock.

It was only a few feet away, and in normal circumstances she would have loved the sight having got over its sheer size and thickness. When she had first realised its dimensions, which was not until after Igwe had rammed it up her, she had been stunned.

She had always thought her husband's cock was too big, but Igwe's cock had literally opened her up to a new understanding of the term 'big cock.'

Surprisingly it had triggered a renewed sexual hunger within her. A hunger that had taken a fresh hold after fifteen years of marriage, and at thirty-four years old she was in the prime of her womanhood.

Igwe ran his hand up and down his cock as his latest conquest knelt naked and submissive on his bed. She was a delicate morsel of English womanhood, and he loved that nervous look in her eyes. It demonstrated her concern, if not fear at what he was going to do to her next.

The fact that she dreaded what might be coming, but still knelt their submissively waiting was a huge thrill for him. He knew he was establishing a strong hold over this gorgeous white lady, and lady she was. It was a rare thing to meet to meet a woman who dressed with such style and panache.

An even greater thrill to make her squeal, beg and sweat as he pounded his cock into her tight womanhood. An English Rose who was steadily becoming hooked on his black thorn.

His glance ran over her. Kneeling on the bed that way certainly displayed her charms. She was tanned all over, which had surprised him. Her long legs led to a full round curvy bottom. Even after two children she had a slim waist.

Her lips were very nice, very nice indeed and watching her hazel eyes glaze over as she sucked and nibbled on his cock was particularly nice.

Her breasts were full and firm. As she knelt there they did not so much hang as jut from her chest. Not overly large maybe 34C but firm, with nipples that betrayed she was hot and horny. Aroused enough to wait kneeling for something she was still protesting and complaining about, but nevertheless she kneeled and waited.

He walked over to her and held his cock up high like a flagpole.

"Lick my balls honey!"

Robert's mother, Angel Scott, leaned forward and ran her tongue over Igwe's big black balls. Igwe grinned as the lovely woman's hot tongue slithered wetly across his balls.

Her eyes seemed even wider up close as she stared like a mesmerised snake at his hand running up and down his cock. He reached for the Vaseline and slapped another layer of lubricant over his cock.

Angel whimpered as she watched his preparation. She didn't like sodomy! She didn't like it at all, but ever since she had given up her anal virginity to Igwe three days ago he seemed obsessed with buggering her.

'Give up my virginity. It was more like rape, ' and that thought had excited her at the time! She was still confused, but she knew eleven inches of black cock up her back passage was going to hurt...

She watched, as Igwe seemed to slap another layer of even thicker lubricant over the fat mushroom cap that formed the end of his cock, and whimpered again.

Her tongue worked his balls in a brief effort to make him come early.

He pulled away and ran his hand in a caressing stroke over the perfection of her back as he walked down the bed.

"Please, please don't do it that way."

Igwe climbed on to the bed behind her.

"Please Igwe, I really don't like it."

He gazed down at her round curves. She had a really tight back passage, and was really going to enjoy this.

"Honey, you just have to get used to it. I just know you are going to get to love this."

Angel whimpered when his hands grasped her hips, but she made no attempt to pull away. Even when she felt the cold of the Vaseline nudge the soft puckered entrance to her bottom.

When his hands tightened on her hips, she whimpered but held still. The thick log seemed as hard as an iron bar as it thrust through the outer anal ring. Pain flashed and throbbed in her backside, but the Vaseline had done its work and the cock was sliding deeper. She gasped and trembled and held firm. She could feel its throbbing heat, and as it pushed deeper she could feel herself being opened up, her innards pushed aside by the bar of hard male flesh.

"Sweet honey, so sweet and tight, good girl." Angela smiled through the throbbing in her backside. It was not actually hurting now so much as throbbing. The pain had receded far quicker this time.

She could feel Igwe lean forward over her, and then the sudden deeper thrust galvanised her as more pain shot through her bottom!

"Oh. Ow!"

Igwe ignored her moans. Her back passage was delightfully tight but the Vaseline allowed him to slide forward without much resistance. He enjoyed the warm round curves and thrust forward again eager to feel her soft bottom against his hips.

"Oh God!" Angel gasped as eleven inches of a black log pushed deep into the wrong passage! She braced herself and tried to relax her anal muscles as throbbing heat and pain fused her insides.

"Please go easy!"

Igwe grinned and grasped her hips hard as finally thrust the whole of his cock up into her hot tight channel.

"You know you don't mean that!" he whispered in her ear. He rubbed his hips against her soft white curves, before pulling back. Then he thrust in hard and fast, and felt Angel tremble and shake beneath him.

"I do, please!" Angel gasped.

Igwe leaned forward and reached below to fondle a firm, jutting breast. Angel gasped as the warm hard hand caressed her sensitive breast. Igwe had started a regular humping into her back channel. The pain was receding and the hand on her breast was driving up her arousal.

Igwe's other hand grasped her shoulder to hold her firm and began a series of hard demanding thrusts.

"This is what you want!"

Angel's eyes widened as the iron bar of Igwe's cock drove deep and fast. She held her hands firm against the bed and made no attempt to pull away as her lover thrust and drove his member up into her forbidden passage.

Angel moaned and then started squeezing the cock with her anal muscles. The sensations in her bottom as the cock pulled back through squeezing muscles were thrilling. Then as he thrust back in she relaxed her muscles, and it slid in deep leaving her gasping and wondering if her stomach would burst!

"Good girl. Relax and enjoy it." He squeezed her white round shoulder and ran his hand slowly down her back, enjoying Angel's warm white body.

He jabbed his cock hard into her posterior enjoying the way the soft curves of her bottom shivered and shook with each thrust between them. He noted with pleasure that he no longer needed to hold Angel in position.

"Hold yourself steady Angel."

Then he reached his free hand lower and ran it underneath her, stroking the soft curve of her stomach before delving deeper and straying a finger over her clitoris. He enjoyed the way Angela bucked at his exploring touch.

"Steady woman, hold still, and I will play with you at the same time."

Angela struggled to contain her breathing, and braced against the bed. Her natural instinct was to collapse in a heap at the sensations overpowering her. It would be better to let his fingers play in her pussy, but the buffeting from behind was something she was struggling to cope with.

The feel of hard warm loins crushing against the curves of her bottom was very exciting, but it also coincided with Igwe's cock punching deep into her bowels, which was very disconcerting!

When he slid out she grasped the sliding member as tightly as she could as this created the most exquisite sensations inside her. Then the vigorous thrust of hard cock rocked her forward.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, and tried to avoid being pushed forward. Igwe's fingers circled over her clitoris, while his hand on her breast squeezed and sensations were flowing in contradictory patterns through her body in a totally confusing but exciting way.

"Oh God!... Oh God." All attempts at thinking ended.

Igwe grinned as he knelt above the aroused white wife. Her clamping muscles were delightful, and her gasping squirming as the thrust his black cock deep up her back passage were nothing compared to the hot tightness of her nearly virginal opening.

He savoured the full round orb of her breast. It was soft, but firm and he played his palm over her already hardened nipple. Then he grasped it tightly firmly squeezed. He could feel Angel tremble beneath him in response.

She was a really lovely woman and he revelled in the opportunity to debauch this relatively innocent wife. She would not be innocent much longer, not if he and his friends had anything to do with it!

He slipped his fingers deeper into the groove between her legs, sopping wetness greeted his exploring fingers. He angled a finger and pushed it through the open lotus of her womanhood, pushed it deeper into her womanhood.

The jerking of her hips as his finger pushed in was matched by thrusts of his dark manhood inside her. Igwe's crouching weight above Angel held her in position and he circled and thrust with his finger, while lightly running the crown of his palm over her clitoris.

Angel's frantic whimpering moans were music to his ears as he toyed with her pleasure zones. He leaned down and his teeth sank into the soft slender white neck and bit.

Angel shivered in an uncontrollable excitement as the brute ravaged her. She locked her elbows and strained to take his weight as his hot body crushed and buffeted.

The ivory teeth on her neck set off a deep swirling whirlpool of emotion deep in her tummy, while the black bar of flesh made iron thrust and throbbed in her bowels.

His hand cupping and squeezing her breast was sending waves on heat, pain and incredible lightning like sparks flashing between her breasts and her loins while the palm of his hand was brushing her clitoris setting her vulva on fire.

Her eyes popped wide as a thick knuckle pushed through the entrance of her womanhood. Then the circling finger was pushing up deeper inside her now.

Now his teeth had released their grip and warm lips and a soft tongue were soothing the bite mark. God, what would Mark think! Thoughts of her husband evaporated as Igwe's cock slid out and she clasped it tightly to maximise the hot pulsing delight of a cock slithering outwards.

She was quick to relax before that iron rod of black lust powered back up through her tight rear channel. Another thicker knuckle popped through the entrance to her pussy!

She bent her head closed her eyes and savoured the pleasure, a pleasure that seemed to get more exciting and intense every time she let him have her.

This was love! Her eyes glowed. Her skin seemed alive! Her heart was racing, and her stomach roiled with waves of pleasure. She was breathless with the physical effort, and she panted as each vigorous thrust pummelled her.

She felt Igwe's black finger deep in her pussy circle and wiggle and shooting stars seemed to fill her head as she shook and shivered through an orgasm.

Igwe Orizu was not going to let up as he felt the white woman tremble and shake through an orgasm. He thrust, drove and rammed in to her hot tight posterior.

He switched the hand fondling her breast and ran his right hand back down between her legs.

"Oh God. Mercy. It's too much."

Behind her Igwe grinned and popped a thick finger from his right hand.

Angel's eyes widened even further as the second finger penetrated her pussy. The cock in her ass was thick and long and the thick two fingers in her pussy were working and pushing and creating a whole new type of sensation that she had not experienced before.

"You like that don't you?" Igwe's hot breath was in her ear.

Angel nodded.

"Tell me, tell me you like it."

"Yes, yes keep doing that. I love it."

"It would feel even better if it was another cock up your pussy instead of just two fingers!"

Igwe worked his fingers hard and thrust with his black hips against her soft curvy bottom.

"But... but that couldn't be. You only have one cock!"

She heard Igwe's chortled laugh so close behind her head as he worked hard at her bottom.

"My friends have cocks and I will love sharing you with them!"

"No!" Angel's cry of protest was vehement and determined. Igwe ignored her protest.

"Oh yes, honey, you would just love the feel of one cock in your pussy, and another in your ass!"

"No. Igwe I won't do that. I love you! I won't be handed around like some kind of doxy!"

Igwe laughed at the stupid woman beneath him that didn't understand her own sexuality.

"You will scream with pleasure with two long fat cocks thrusting up into you."

Angel shook her head in protest even as the fingers and cock were driving her to new heights of pleasure. The idea of her screaming with pleasure was ludicrous. She would never allow herself to lose control in such a way!

She shivered as his palm slid wetly across her clitoris, his fingers twirled and his fat eleven-inch cock throbbed, pulsed and thrust. She felt Igwe jerk, and heard his gasp. Then she felt the hot spurting of his seed. The moment pushed her over the edge and she shook with another orgasm.

Igwe hunched over her, his length buried deep inside the soft curvy wife, he was jetting his seed up another man's wife, a white man's wife, his cock throbbed and bobbed inside her and his sperm jetted long and deep.

He slapped Angel's round curvy bottom, as he pulled free. He slid off the bed and walked over to his wardrobe.

"Stay there," he commanded.

Angel turned to look at him and watched as he drew from the wardrobe a broad leather belt.

"What are you going to do with that?"

Igwe looked across at her his eyes level and calm. A calmness that frightened Angela in her aroused passionate state!

"I am going to punish you for your constant refusal to honour traditional African custom and allow me to offer you to my friends."

"But... but... that's not the way we do things."

"We?"

"I mean white people. I was brought up in England, we just don't do that sot of thing."

"Tosh! As you English would say. I have heard of your wife swapping parties!"

His arm rose and fell, and pain erupted across Angela's bottom. Tears started involuntarily from her eyes driven on to her cheeks by the wildfire heat and pain.

"This is Africa, not England. If I was married or had daughters I would be expected to offer them to honoured guests."

His arm rose and fell, and another white hot flash of pain streaked outwards from the white curves of an English derriere. Angela's eyes started as the heat and pain throbbed in her loins.

"Yet you in your stiff English pride refuse a simple pleasure that any African woman would be expected to provide."

His arm rose and fell. A third red stripe erupted across the soft white bottom.

Angela was confused at the hot throbbing in her loins that the three blows had generated.

"My friends are waiting in anticipation of the enjoyment of your charms, and you shame me by your refusal."

His arm rose and fell and Angela thrust her bottom back to receive the blow. The pain seemed to have lapsed into heat and passion as her pussy throbbed and started leaking juices.

His words passed her by as his arm rose and fell three more times. All she could focus on was the extremes of pain, heat, and throbbing pussy with the emotional confusion that these conflicting base feelings aroused in her.

She had stopped listening to him. She braced her arms, determined not to be broken, and thrust her bottom back up into the air after each swipe of his belt.

Igwe grinned as he watched the determined defiance. The woman was a fool for denying herself the pleasure of multiple lovers, but he could not but admire her strong will. The delight when she surrendered would be all that more sweet for the memory of this afternoon's defiance.

Her sweet round derriere was striped red, across the soft white curves. He would mount her shortly and introduce her to the new experience of having her, by now super sensitive bottom, crushed against his demanding loins.

He felt an uncontrollable urge to feel her soft lips and hot tongue and hurled the belt to one side, stepped towards the head of the bed, and with one hand hooked her head in his grasp and pulled her mouth forward and down.

Angel absorbed the hot throbbing cock into her mouth without a second thought, and licked and sucked at the long thick member with gusto and passion. The realisation that the cock had only recently being plundering her bowels caused her only a minor hesitation.

She was just too excited to care!

She lathered it with her tongue, licking it clean and not thinking about what that might mean. She could taste only the juices of sexual congress on his cock.

The depravity of licking a cock that had recently ploughed the tight depths of her ass sent a deep thrill of forbidden wickedness through her. She would prove to this black brute that no one could please him as well as she could, and he would forget his silly ideas of offering her to his friends!

Igwe closed his eyes, savouring the exquisite please of her working tongue. Her skill was improving, but she could not compare to the exquisite nimbleness he had experienced from the enthusiastic totally uninhibited tonguing that he had experienced from much younger girls.

There was a remarkably deep and profound pleasure in watching a young girl's shocked eyes as they were presented with his cock for the first time, the look of wonder, surprise and a little trembling fear.

He would dab a bit of cocaine under his foreskin, and the girls would not realise the cause of the languorous passion that overcame them as they tentatively sucked on their first cock.

The thought reminded him that it was time to introduce Angel to another secret vice. He kept one hand on her head as he reached across to the bedside cabinet.

"Close your eyes, my dear, I have a surprise for you."

Angel closed hr eyes. He had called her 'my dear' and hot flush past through her. She was desperate for his approval and affection, and mentally purred at his words. She wondered at what the surprise might be and kept her eyes tight shut and so missed seeing Igwe rub a white powder over the mushroom cap of his circumcised cock!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.