An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 14: Amanda is Caught

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Amanda is Caught - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Amanda stepped quietly along the corridor. It was after curfew and she could be in trouble if she was caught out of her room but she was not used to hot nights and need the coolness of the drinking fountain that the school provided on each floor. The drink she had put by her bedside had become warm and insipid while she slept.

The darkness of corridor was broken by moonlight coming in through the large windows. She glanced outside at the remarkable star filled night as she passed one window wondering what was out there in the dark African night. The school was protected on all sides by tall strong fences that bounded one hundred acres of the school grounds. It was somewhat ironic that the fence between the Boys School and the Girl's School was even higher and more elaborate than the boundary fences.

She dipped her head at the fountain and the water spouted high coating her lips and surging into her mouth. The action reminded her of the Sarah Braithwaite's comment that the fountains reminded her of a spurting black cock. The schoolgirls had giggled together at the lewd comment. Amanda guessed Sarah's comment was just a girlish fantasy, but as she drank the refreshingly cool water she wondered what it would be like to have a cock spurt it's seed into her mouth.

Lots of the girls at the school talked about cock sucking, in particular about sucking black cocks. Amanda suspected they did not know what they were talking about, but some of the girl's talked about the smell and taste of cock, and how black cocks were so much more pungent and earthy than white cocks in a way that made her wonder if they could be telling the truth.

Back in England the girls at her school had talked about sex a lot, but they had talked without real knowledge, guessing and wonderings, interspersed with what were clearly wide speculations.

Here the girl's talked about the African's running their family home; of sex that happened as soon as they arrived home; of being taken away to meet important men and expected to please them. Amanda wondered what it meant to please a man, what it would feel like to 'know' you were being taken away to have sex with a strange man!

She lifted her head from the fountain and headed back to her room. A room she shared with six other girls, five of whom were white, and one African girl who came from a wealthy family. Laysha Farei was seventeen years old and had been appointed Head Girl at the start of the term.

Gossip around the school said Laysha's father was a wealthy businessman, who was one of the school governors. She intimidated Amanda, who was not used to being around black people. Even after a year in Zimbabwe she had few contacts with African people. The school was 98% white, with just a few African girls like Laysha. There was only one token African teacher, though the Headmaster and the school matron, were also was African. The school matron was also African. A domineering no nonsense woman that ticked all the boxes that qualified her as a Big Black Mamma so stereotyped in American films.

The grounds staff, and security staff were all black of course.

Amanda paused at the window as she heard soft African voices carry through the window from the outer darkness. She listened to the deep timbered male voices with fascination. She did not understand the dialect being spoken, but the masculine tones seemed to send a shiver through her. To her these strange African voices had a mystical quality, enhanced by the way they seemed to float in through the window from the deep darkness of the African night.

It sounded like they were near the cycle shelters, probably smoking she thought. She was about to head off back to bed when an English girlish voice squeaked nervously in the darkness.

"Mtombi ... Ogi ... is that you? Are you there?"

The African voices fell quiet. The girl's voice broke the silence; Amanda thought it sounded like Paula White, one of the girl's in the year above Amanda.

"Mtombi ... Ogi ... where are you I can't see anything in this blasted darkness ... Ooohhh!"

The last was a muffled squeal cut off mid conversation.

"Shush. Do you want to get us caught?"

"But..." the girl's response was quickly cut off.

"Shush girl, we know why you are here. Just keep silent."

A laugh from the second African was followed by was another muffled squeal.

"Christ, you had better not be a screamer!"

What was a screamer? Amanda edged closer to the window just in time to see a brief flicker of movement at the far end of the sheds before the darkness engulfed all movement. Silence returned to the night.

Amanda waited but no sign broke the night to indicate what might be happening out there in the dark. Her curiosity rose as she waited and wondered. What was happening? Whatever it was she was sure it was illicit ... naughty ... forbidden. She felt her own body tingle in the strange way it had so often these days when she thought about sex. She had to find out what was going on! She would not sleep lying in her bed wondering. She looked into the darkness of the corridor. There was no sign of any patrolling staff, nor doors being opened and closed, or lights going on and off.

Amanda made a decision and headed for the stairwell. From the lower windows she would have a better chance of seeing what was going on. Her heart beat fast as she crept down the stairs fearful of being caught, but Paula had managed to get out of the school building. Perhaps everyone was asleep?

Creeping about in the dark was a new experience for Amanda but the draw of seeing illicit sex between one of the white schoolgirls and the African men guarding the school was an unexpected magnet that drew her like a moth to the flame.

At the last turn of the stairs before the ground floor Amanda paused on the landing and looked out into the sheds. In the darkness Paula's white body appeared in short glimpses confusing Amanda. She could not see the African men at all, but flashes of Paula's white pale legs appeared to come and go. Amanda did not understand why that was the case until she realised that it was the dark bodies of the two African men that occasionally blocked her view of Paula.

Amanda could hear absolutely nothing at all. She wondered at that, before realising that the windows in the stairwell were closed. She had not realised the windows were so effective at cutting out the noise, but the designers had been well aware of how the restless African night was never silent.

Her heart seemed to thump in her chest as she reached for the handles, but if they did squeak she was confident she would be gone long before anyone could reach this spot to investigate!

She inched the window open, and the deep African voices that seemed to drift in through the opening were soft and gentle.

"That's it girl, stay still, try to keep quiet."

Amanda heard only a ghost of a whisper of a girlish voice, but even that whisper stood her nerves on edge.

"Please I ... oh ... err ... be gentle."

"Shhh ... relax ... we know you have not sneaked out before but we know what you need."

"Woah! Oh! Oohh!"

"You get much black cock at home do you?"

"No, I've never done something like this at home. I have to sneak out to the shops."

"Not so loud girl, if we are caught you will be expelled, but we will loose our jobs."

"Sorry ... Ooooh ... I can't help myself!"

"God she's wet, she really is soaking wet for it."

Amanda was confused. What was he talking about? How could she be wet? There had been no rain for weeks. She felt a tingle build in her own loins. She had become moist and hot between her own legs quite frequently in the last year, could they be talking about that, but that could hardly be called wet!

She had often been tempted to touch herself between her legs this last year, but her mother's strict lectures and warnings of sin and kept her hands above her waist. Men had touched her between the legs more than a few times this year and their touch had been fiercely exciting and set off strange feelings within her. Those surging reactions when she thought about it reaffirmed her mother's words of the dangers of lust.

Her thoughts drifted back to the first time an African had slipped his hand up her skirt. His caressing hand had set little shock waves off inside her. She had been waiting at the carousel for their baggage when they had first arrived when she felt the warm hand slide up her leg from behind. She had at first been too shocked, and had frozen in position. Only when the hand reached higher and touched her private parts had she squealed.

In moments the hand had gone and her father had been there, looking concerned and glaring around looking for an offender. Her father had kept her close, his presence reassuring, but the feel of that warm hand sliding up her leg had been a feeling that she had lain at night thinking about it.

Of course, since that first grope she had been touched and fondled many times despite the presence of her parents. Her father had been like an ever present sheepdog herding her and her mother as the African men seemed to circle like hungry sharks when they had wandered into shopping malls.

In the crowded shops and supermarkets black hands had sneaked out to caress and fondle her body, and the sensations had overcame her fear of the men who had manoeuvred to get close to her. Her breasts had tingled and swelled when African hands had cupped and gently squeezed them. African hands squeezing her slender waist had sent shivers through her that confused her.

Then her father had been there shooing them away, protecting her and she had found her love for him get only stronger as she saw his concern and love for her; but also she had found a deep and profound wish that he had not been there and the touching and fondling had been able to continue.

Now outside in the dark Paul White was with two African men, and there was no Daddy to protect her and chase the men off. Amanda's heart was in her mouth as she tried to see what was happening!

"OOOhhh!"

"Oh honey, you just can't make be so noisy."

"Shut her up Ogi, before anyone hears her!"

"Here honey, bend over, lean forward ... I'm sure you know what to do."

"Ahh!" The gasp was quickly muffled, but was definitely male. What had Paula done to make the man gasp like that?

"Is she any good?"

"Shit this little bitch knows how to suck!"

Amanda found her breath caught in her throat. Her stomach churned, and her heart thudded in her chest. She peered desperately into the darkness. Her brain rebelled at a black man calling a white girl a bitch, but something inside he was stirred by the crudity, and the thought that out there in the darkness Paula White was sucking a cock.

A black cock!

Amanda's hand rose to her throat as she tried to imagine what Paula must be experiencing with a black cock in her mouth. Her imagination was going wild but she just could not imagine what a cock would taste like. Why did girls like doing it?

Nevertheless the thought of a man holding her firmly in place while he guided her mouth up and down his cock was a strangely heady thought.

There was a flash of white in the darkness and Paula's round white bottom and thighs seemed to move into view as her pleated skirt was pushed up over her waist and laid along her back. Amanda's eyes were riveted and then a black hand appeared on Paula's curved bottom.

The sight of that dark hand taking hold and possession of Paula's white hips sent a surge through her own loins as she imagined a man doing the same with her. Her knees went weak. A light flicked on in the school. Amanda saw the light shining onto the lawn and jumped nervously. In moments she was fleeing up the stairs. More lights flicked on this time outside and she heard the African men curse and Paula whimper her distress, but her own concern was getting into bed without being caught. She raced up the stairs.

"Amanda Scott! Stand right there!"

Amanda slid to a stop. Suddenly her heart had sank to her stomach as she realised she had been caught. She could be expelled for being out of her bed at this time of night. Someone among the staff must have realised what was happening outside.

"Report to the Headmaster's Office and wait there!"

It was the African matron and Amanda knew she would get no mercy from the Amazonian harridan. With a heavy heart she made her way to the Headmaster's office while the flat, heavy steps of the African woman following on behind.

Waiting outside the office of the Headmaster Amanda felt only trepidation. It was the middle of the night and the Headmaster, who was always gruff, would not appreciate being called out of bed.

She was about to be caned!

There could be no other conclusion. She might even get expelled and that would hurt her parents. This was the best school in Zimbabwe, and she had heard dark stories about some of the other African owned boarding schools.

A door slammed shut and Amanda's heart beat faster as the heavy tread of the Headmaster came up the stairs. She had never been caned in England. Such practices were against the law in England, but her parents had had to sign a waiver allowing the school to exert discipline the old fashioned way.

She tensed her soft bottom at the thought of the pain about to be inflicted. She was summoning the courage to cut and run, but the door from the staircase opened and the Headmaster walked through. Amanda looked up into his stern gaze and looked away quickly. The last thing she wanted him to think at the moment was that she was defiant. That would only get her into more trouble.

The Headmaster looked down at the young English pupil. He was surprised it was Amanda Scott. In the last year she had not given any cause for trouble. He had watched her from his study on a few sports afternoons. He liked to watch the nubile white girls running around the sports field in their hockey shorts, with bouncing breasts and hair blowing in the wind.

As the girl looked timidly away from him his gaze fell to her bare legs. She must have been sleeping in a tee-shirt, which in itself was a breach of discipline. She was too scared of him to look up at him so he took the opportunity to have a good look at the girl.

Her bare legs were developing nicely with her upper thighs were filling out, and hips that would comfortably take a man between them. Her hair was dark, and long, and with her head bowed as she looked down at her hands resting in her lap. Her dark hair partially hid her face, and the darkness of the half lit corridor did not help, but the Headmaster remembered well her bright eyes, pretty nose, and soft lips.

Her stance did not show off her breasts. If he recalled correctly they were the shape and solidity of nice round apples. He recalled them bobbing as she ran on the sports field but without much movement.

The girl was on the borderline of womanhood and his cock hardened in expectation of the opportunity her punishment might provide. At fourteen years she was hardly likely to be a virgin, but some of the English girls were. He would have to be careful. His cock just hardened and thickened further.

His cock had no interest in caution.

The door to the study opened and the Matron emerged.

"What have we hear Matron?"

"One of the girls was out in the cycle sheds. I was investigating when I found this young woman in the stairwell spying on what was happening."

"Well young lady what do you have to say for yourself?"

Amanda shrunk in on herself, wishing she could just disappear. Her little adventure had turned into a nightmare.

"Being caught away from your room in the middle of the night is in itself a reason for your automatic expulsion. You do realise that?"

"All the girls know the rules Headmaster!"

It was Matron who chipped in with that comment.

"Well girl?"

Amanda nodded.

"Yes sir."

The Head's cock stirred further as the submissive softness of the girl's reply. The Headmaster kept back a grin. He loved it when the white girl's in his control had to be respectful and called him 'Sir'.

"So what did you expect, that you could swan around the school after dark and flout the rules. I am going to have telephone your parents at 3am and report this. I can't imagine they are going to be very happy about this."

"Please don't. Oh please don't! Can't I just be punished I won't do it again".

"You can rest assured you are going to be punished. Matron!"

The Head nodded at Matron who walked over to the wall, returning with a switch and handing it to the Headmaster. He took it from Matron and flexed it with a few swipes through the air. The whistling shriek of the switch passing through the air give Amanda a nasty scare, and her heart pounded and her blood started to race through her veins.

"So why shouldn't I tell your parents?"

"If you expel me you will lose a fee!"

The Headmaster looked at her surprised. For a moment he sensed some defiance in the girl. The girl obviously was cleverer than he had thought.

"No Amanda, I won't lose a fee. Your parents have paid for the year. If I choose to expel you I will retain that fee, and have the opportunity to charge another parent a fee to get their daughter into the school. Another girl who I might expect to be more respectful of the rules of the school."

"Oh."

"So do you have any more bright ideas?"

"No Sir. Sorry Sir!"

"So into my study and I will inflict the standard punishment, and then we will call your parents".

Amanda stood, and the Headmaster was please to see his assessment had been right. The young lady had developed breasts, not very full, but they would be nice pert handfuls. They strained the material of her short top, and his cock responded by straining against his trousers.

He followed the girl into the study.

"Is there anything I can do to persuade you not to call my parents."

"Of course there is girl. I would remiss in my education of all my pupils did not learn the importance of using all their skills and assets to further their career."

The Headmaster looked at Amanda and then brought the switch down sharply into his hand delighted in the way the girl flinched.

"Normally I would punish you as you are, bent over my desk! This is you first infringement of the school rules. You have been well behaved up until now. I will consider not calling your parents if you remove your clothes and allow me to punish you naked!"

"Naked!"

Amanda was shocked. No one had seen her naked for years. She looked more closely at the Headmaster, but his stern gaze was fierce and she quickly looked away. Her eyes fell on the matron who has standing there with crossed arms. There was no comfort and support there.

"Well do you want your parents to know you were sneaking around the corridors at night to spy on another girl having sex?"

Amanda shuddered at the thought of how her parents might react, especially her mother who she suspected prayed at Church in the hope that she would never have sex again. She knew her mother had had a difficult time with Robert's birth and sworn off sex afterwards very publicly. Amanda found her mother's new prudish attitude formidable and could not imagine her own mother behaving in the way some of the girl's in the school described their own mothers as doing with African men.

In the last few month's it has been even worse with her mother getting fretful and worried if an African man looked too long at Amanda. Her father's sheepdog behaviour was almost amusing, and she could understand it she supposed, but lately her mother seemed to have an irrational fear that Amanda would be seen by men and was always checking out places to see who was there before letting Amanda enter with her.

Her mother would be outraged that the Head teacher wanted her naked, but would be equally outraged and worried if she was to learn Amanda had been spying on one of her school friends misbehaving with two African men.

She did not really have much choice and matron was overseeing her punishment so it should all be OK. She reached for the bottom of her tee-shirt and quickly pulled it over her head, leaving her clad only in her panties, before suddenly remembering she was wearing her Mickey Mouse panties and flushed in embarrassment.

She looked everywhere in the study rather than look at the male teacher, but eventually the silence in the room eventually brought her gaze around to him.

When she saw the way his eyes seemed to be greedily devouring her naked body, she felt a deep swirl of sensation in her stomach, and suddenly felt very conscious of her new breasts. To her surprise they started to tingle.

The African drank in the vision of adolescent nubility. Her pale skin seemed flawless, and he was sure it would be silky soft to touch. Her slim waist set off rounded hips, and those cute panties clung to her loins tightly. Her legs seemed longer than he remembered, and were surprisingly shapely. This pupil had quietly and unassumingly become a woman.

His eyes rose over her body to settle for a moment of apple sized breasts that stood proud of her body as though they had been a recent addition to her slender upper body, as well they might be he guessed. They were crowned with little pink nipples. His mouth watered.

Finally he raised his eyes further, noting the slender unblemished neck, to her pretty face. Her soft sweet looking lips were trembling, and he licked his own lips unconsciously. Her nose was pert, set between eyes that were wide, with a touch of fear in them. Pale blue eyes met his then glanced away in embarrassment.

Christ in Heaven! This girl was worth a fortune! His mind skipped to the men he knew in Zimbabwe who would pay cash to buy this girl outright, and there were newly rich Africans in Mozambique and Zambia who might also be interested. She would be wasted on a South African pimp or brothel owner.

He struggled to remember who her father was, and who he worked for. Would he be able to exert power and influence to cause a fuss if his daughter vanished? This was Africa and an accident with predators was not uncommon. A disappearance one night while on school trip to a National Park could be put down to a lion...

Matron coughed.

The Head stirred himself from his thoughts.

"Bend over the table and grip the other edge with your hands Miss Scott."

Amanda shuddered and hesitated a moment then realised she had no alternative but to obey if she did not want her mother to hear about tonight.

"Get yourself over the table girl, or it will be worse for you."

There was no comfort to be gained from Matron's voice. Amanda moved over to the table and leaned forward. There were no papers on the table and her pert breasts pressed against the cold polished wood. Her hands reached up and grasped the curved bevelled edge of the table.

The Headmaster struggled to contain his excitement before nodding to Matron, who went to the shelves, and pressed a small partly hidden switch. He glanced at the hidden cameras, and hoped there would be no power cut this evening. Hopefully the whole evening's entertainment would be caught on camera, which would help him market the girl. Though the video he would make tonight of her being used would fetch a tidy sum sold around the townships.

Matron moved over to the girl and gripped her panties. She paused for a moment savouring the feel of the white girl's soft skin. She could feel the girl trembling and grinned, before sliding the panties over the girl's bottom and down to her knees.

The exposed fig of girlish womanhood was exposed and her own heart gave a little jump at the sweetness of Amanda's untouched womanhood was a delicious sight. She just new this girl was still a virgin! There was no sign of the heavy use such a lovely girl like this would be getting if she had already experienced sex.

Matron knew that half the girl's in the school were being regularly fucked at weekends. Her position in the school allowed her control of white girls who wanted to keep secrets from parents and Matron always had her own price for such silence.

She stepped away from the girl being careful to keep far enough away from the Headmaster who sometimes got over enthusiastic when punishing white girls!

The Headmaster flexed the cane a few times watching with amusement the way the girl flinched as it whistled through the air before striking into the palm of his hand. The girl's rounded bottom was very pronounced as she bent over his desk. Each flinch set the girl's bottom cheeks quivering.

He controlled the urge to hurl the cane aside, pull out his cock and hold the girl down as he pumped into her. There would be time for that, first he would loosen her up, inflict a bit of pain and fear. By the time he had finished with the cane she would be anxious to please.

Without warning he switched the direction of his aim. The cane swished down, and a pink stripe appeared on those soft white cheeks. The shriek from the girl seemed almost an afterthought. He enjoyed the sound. After years of caning his pupils he knew when they were ready to give up all to ease the pain.

He understood the English practice of six of the best, but this was Africa, and no such restraints applied.

The cane swished again, and a second pink stripe erupted across the rounded perfection before him. This time her exclamation was muffled, as the girl's spirit rose to the challenge and her natural defiance. He liked these moments. Over the years he had perfected his assessment of the pupil's reactions. They may think they are all individual and special, but his cane was expert at thrashing them into squirming submission.

He looked across at the Matron whose own eyes where on the quivering girl splayed across his desk. He knew of the Matron's tastes of course and did not mind. Together they had to keep close control of the girl's in the school and recognise when it was time to direct their burgeoning womanhood, while ensuring the school's owners and other important people had their own needs met.

He flexed his arm and thrashed down harder now. It was important the girl did not think the threshold of pain had been reached by inflicting steadily rising pain on the girl.

The squeal that burst from the girl was music to his ears.

He did not pause before striking again, this time aiming a swipe across the existing three pink stripes to ratchet up the effect of the girl, forcing a pained shriek from the girl who had probably never experienced such pain before.

He paused for a moment, watching the pink stained bottom quiver and wobble, with the girl's fear and anticipation. She probably thought he was going to stop at six. She would soon learn better. He found English girls broke quickly when they realised he was not going to stop at six.

American girls not familiar with the British way of school punishment often started screeching and protesting at three.

He was not particularly concerned with when they started screeching. He was watching for the tell tale signs of moisture seeping from their womanhood. For the girls who shrieked and wriggled on receiving the blow, but then subtly raised their bottom higher as though presenting their derriere for the next blow.

That was a sure sign they were ready to be mounted.

He aimed the next blow more carefully, at a point not on their bottom, but on those lithe, coltish upper legs about an inch below her womanhood. He knew this would shock and alarm the girl, but it was important to pummel the area around her womanhood to drive the blood into her private parts.

The cane swished through the air forcing another shocked gasp for the girl. He noted the way she controlled herself this time with some effort. He just loved fucking girls with spirit and defiance. The shock of the first orgasm after a caning was always the greater among such girls.

He paused for a moment and aimed the next swipe slightly higher than her womanhood but only half an inch away from it. The gasp from the girl as air burst out from her lungs was satisfying but she probably thought that was going to be the last.

Indeed she rose up onto her elbows as though about to get up from the desk, but then held herself in position gasping, her chest heaving as she steadied herself before trusting putting her weight of her trembling legs.

For a moment he caught a glimpse of a soft round breast standing proud from her chest and a thrill of lust pass through him. He restrained the urge to palm that soft roundness, and controlled a deep felt hunger to suck that delicious mound into his hungry mouth.

He must be patient. There would be plenty of time to enjoy the girl.

He watched Matron move forward. She placed a hand on the small of the girl's slender back and pressed her down again onto the desk. The action made that delicious round posterior move higher and the headmaster struck again just as the girl querulously complained.

The resulting shriek was full of protest and outrage and the Headmaster loved it. White girls like this had to be taught their place in African society. He reached for his trousers and with practiced ease pushed down the zip and hauled out his erect black cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.