Brother John's Benediction - Cover

Brother John's Benediction

Copyright© 2006 by John Baird

Chapter 3: Annette's Adultery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Annette's Adultery - Brother John learns that Father Murphy breaks his vow of chastity and pretending to be the priest he violates the sanctity of the confessional to take advantage of an ingenuous housemaid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Back at the house, Vicki tried to help Mrs. Crisp with dinner. She was lethargic and trembly and Mrs. Crisp noticed that she was walking oddly, as if she had something between her legs.

"What's the matter with you, girl?" she asked when Vicki dropped a plate and it broke. "You are acting as if... What have you been doing, Vicki? Where were you this afternoon?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Crisp. I ain't been doin' nothin'. Like, I went to confession and... like? That's all, Mrs. Crisp," and then she dropped another plate.

"I think you'd better take the rest of the afternoon off, Vicki, or I won't have any dishes left. But I don't understand how confession can make you as useless as this.

The girl went to bed and slept right through until morning. When she awoke, she was still very tender between her legs and she found it even more difficult to walk. Mrs. Crisp watched her closely and finally, after her husband and George, the hired hand, left the house, she said, "Come over here, Vicki. Sit down and tell me what is wrong with you."

"There ain't nothin' wrong, Mrs. Crisp. I'm just... Like? It ain't nothin', ma'am."

"I don't believe you. Did Mr. Crisp get you? Did he catch you outside somewhere and get into you? That's what it looks like to me."

"Oh, no, Mrs. Crisp. It wasn't him. He din't come near me."

"Well, someone did. I can tell. Was it George? Did you let him fuck you? I know they'd both like to."

I didn't, ma'am. Not with neither of them." the girl said, her face blushing scarlet as she defended herself.

"I still don't believe you. I had to fire the last girl because she let my husband into her pants. And I guess I'm going to have to fire you, too? Unless you tell the truth."

"It wasn't him, Mrs. Crisp. Honest. It wasn't really nobody. Like, I went to confession and? Like? I been havin' naughty thoughts and? Like? The priest... he helped me, Mrs. Crisp. He helped me to fight my bad thoughts and, like? It was so I wouldn't wanta do it with Mr. Crisp or nobody 'cept the man that marries me."

"Are you telling me that the priest fucked you? Is that what you're telling me, Vicki. Is that what's happened to you?"

"It ain't 'zackly like that, Mrs. Crisp. God was helpin' me. And God made him big... like? So I wouldn't be tempted no more by Mr.Crisp..." the girl stammered timidly. "And now I'm all fixed up so I won't be tempted no more."

Mrs. Crisp could hardly believe what she was hearing. "I think you'd better tell me more, Vicki. Did he fuck you? Did the priest fuck you? And what do you mean that God made him big?"

"Oh, golly, Mrs. Crisp. Like, he said I was a big girl and I wouldn't be? Like? I need more than a reg'lar sized woman. Like, he told me that I'd keep lookin' for more if it wuz someone like Mr.Crisp? He said I'd prob'ly sin a lot. And God made him big so he could help me."

The housewife was aghast at the tale her maid seemed to be telling her. "What do you mean by 'made him big', Vicki?"

"Well, like, God made his thing... like... this big." and the young girl showed with her hands how long the monk had been. "And real thick, too. He told me that God wanted him to show me what I need for a husband. So he done it to me with that. I never had it before, Mrs. Crisp but I know I ain't gonna be tempted by Mr. Crisp or nobody now 'til God sends me a husband like him."

"I think you're dreaming, Vicki. I doubt that your priest would do such a thing and I know he couldn't be as big as that. Now buckle down and do some work or you'll be in trouble. And I'd better not see any sign that you're trying to get it from Henry." But, as she watched her maid fumble and stumble through the morning, she got angry. If there was a priest that would take advantage of a girl like Vicki, then he should be run out of the church.

Father Murphy was away again so Brother John had the church and rectory to himself. He wondered, hopefully, if another Vicki might show up. It was unlikely, he thought. There couldn't be many as gullible as she, even out here in the sticks.

He didn't have long to wait before he had a visitor although she did not appear to be the least bit gullible nor was she nearly as appealing as yesterday's big, buxom young innocent.

"Are you the priest here? You look too young?" the woman asked as he surreptitiously evaluated her face and body. "I want to talk to that scheming bastard." she continued and right away he guessed he might be in trouble.

The woman appeared to be a bit older than he. She was of medium height and build except for her legs and her ass. Her legs were not at all stylish. She had large calves and he could see also, outlined under her light frock, that her thighs were full and heavy. Her hips were quite wide and her ass was lovely. It shelved out from the small of her back to a pair of twin hemispheres that appeared full and firm.

"Well, ma'am, I'm not the priest. I sort of help him out. He's away today. Can I help you?" he asked nervously.

"Was he here yesterday?" the woman asked in a no-nonsense tone of voice and he was sure, then, that he was in trouble.

"Uh? No, ma'am. He wasn't."

"Then you must be the person I want to see, anyway. I'm Annette Crisp and Vicki is my new housemaid. And what you did to her yesterday is despicable. I'm going to tell your Bishop or whatever you call him."

Brother John was afraid. He kind of liked the life he was leading and after what he'd learned in the last two days, he was looking forward to taking advantage of the little perquisites that seemed to be available. But, he thought, remembering what Vicki had told him about this woman, maybe there was a way to combine self-preservation with pleasure.

"Yes, I guess I am the man you want, Mrs. Crisp. I'm Brother John." he replied, with a hang-dog expression on his face. "I've been praying for God's forgiveness all day. Satan got control of both of us yesterday. I know it was wrong and I feel very bad about it. I broke my vow of chastity and..."

Before he could finish, the woman interrupted. "You broke more than your vow of chastity, from what I hear. If I was a Catholic, I'd be thinking of leaving the church. You need to be horsewhipped. Do you have any defense for what you did?"

"Well, Mrs. Crisp? I guess I don't. Not really. But it was your fault almost as much as mine. You really started it."

What do you mean my fault? That's ridiculous!"

"But, if she hadn't seen and heard you and your husband the night before, she wouldn't have been to confession. And she wouldn't have talked in a way that tempted me. I know it was wrong, but when she described... like? What she told me was more than I could stand."

"I don't know what you're talking about. What did she tell you about me?" Annette replied, trying to remember what the girl might have seen that night.

"Well? She watched you... you know? Like, when you were in bed with your husband? She saw and heard everything and it made her... Like... She got disturbed and she sinned. And then she told me and it made me disturbed, too and... well? We made an even bigger sin, Mrs. Crisp.?"

"I want to know exactly what she told you, John. She didn't mention anything about this to me. Tell me!"

"Well, like that night she saw the two of you in bed together. And she heard you talk about your husband wanting to do it to her... to Vicki... Then she saw him... like? She saw his penis? She watched and heard everything the two of you did. So, after that, in her bed she pretended. Like? You know what I mean, don't you. She pretended your husband was with her. Doing the same thing to her."

The housewife was a bit taken aback by what she was being told and she began wondering if her husband was going to go after this maid, too, like he had the others. But she gave no hint of her doubts to the monk.

"Maybe she did all that, but you didn't have to... Like? She was a virgin! And now, after what you've done to her, she's almost deranged. The poor girl has lost touch with reality."

"That makes me very sad, Mrs. Crisp. When she left me, she seemed to be happy, even though I had been guilty of sinning with her. And she certainly indicated that she would no longer have thoughts of your husband. Is there any way I can help her?"

As he spoke, the horny monk was remembering what Vicki had said about this woman. He visualized what it would be like to have her rather sexy mouth around his cock. Or to respond to her demands for more cock by filling her with his own undeniably large organ. Bigger women than she had cried 'too much' and he was sure that she wouldn't cry for more if he got it all into her.

"I'm still going to tell your Bishop. It's too late for you to do her any good by feeling sad." Annette said quickly but she saw that the front of his robe was bulging. The young woman tried to visualize how big he must be to make his robe tent out as it did and, in her mind's eye, he appeared to be as large as her maid had claimed. She felt an involuntary moistening between her thighs as she envisioned her big, young maid being ploughed by the huge pole. And she felt a twinge of envy.

"You're an evil man to do that to an innocent and ignorant girl. I intend to tell the Bishop everything and then he'll get rid of you." the housewife added. And then a shiver went through her lower body as she imagined, again, what it would be like to take such a monstrous cock.

"I guess I deserve that, Mrs. Crisp." the young monk said in a sad voice. "But, can you tell me how she's lost touch with reality?"

"You deserve more than that, John. You took advantage of an innocent, young virgin and you've marked her for life. She's going to be looking for the impossible for the rest of her life and she's doomed to disappointment." like me, she thought, but as she spoke, Annette wondered if his reported size was only Vicki's imagination,, or?

"I don't understand, Mrs.Crisp. Why is that?"

"She remembers you as being... like? I don't have to tell you this. No. I'll tell you. She was a very naive girl as you well know. And I guess you're a bit bigger than my husband. But in her mind, you are... I don't want to say any more."

"You don't have to, Mrs.Crisp. I understand, now. And she'll find another like she remembers me. You know that she's a very big girl. She will be very unhappy unless she does. She asked for more and she got it. She told me that you asked for more, too. Did you get it?"

"You bastard!" Annette replied in a choked voice. "You're both bastards. Her for spying on me and you for... you're unfit to be a priest."

But, as she spoke, the woman looked down at his tented robe and recoiled. There was no doubt in her mind now that he was as huge as the girl had said he was. Maybe even bigger. The unprincipled, young monk could see that he was getting the upper hand and, as Annette backed a half step away from him, he opened his robe to reveal his rampant erection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.