Brother John's Benediction - Cover

Brother John's Benediction

Copyright© 2006 by John Baird

Chapter 1: Tempted Teen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Tempted Teen - Brother John learns that Father Murphy breaks his vow of chastity and pretending to be the priest he violates the sanctity of the confessional to take advantage of an ingenuous housemaid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Father Murphy had been brought in as a substitute while the regular priest was ill and the Parish had sent a young monk from a nearby monastery to assist him. The priest didn't welcome the assistance, especially since he had discovered the pleasures of giving some of his more naïve female parishioners instruction in the carnal aspects of their faith.

Brother John was only twenty and he had taken his vows because one of the many girls he'd been dating thought she was pregnant. Now, after more than half a year of enforced celibacy during which his hand was his only source of release, he was being sorely tempted by the ripe, young schoolgirls in a Convent that was nearby and the buxom maids who worked on the farms. At least, in the monastery, there had been no temptations.

Two days earlier the monk had seen a young girl slip in the side door of the church and had wondered about it. It was almost dark when she came and she had seemed somewhat furtive in her actions. He had thought that she might plan to steal something. By the time he got to the basement, the door to the priest's office was closing and, at that point, Brother John was sure that the girl had theft on her mind.

Fortuitously he had not burst in there after her. For some reason, he had paused before opening the door and then decided it would be better if he spied on her, just in case she wasn't there to steal.

The church was old but he could not find a gap or hole that he could peek through. By then, anyway, he had heard Father Murphy's voice so he knew the girl's presence was authorized. Curiosity, however, along with boredom, made him keep looking for a place to spy on them and, finally, he found a way.

Some old, unused stairs angled up over the office and, when he climbed up about ten feet, he found that he could see almost all of the office through the open transom. And, by the time he was sprawled looking down into the small cubicle, he got an eyeful.

The girl was sprawled nude, on her back, and she was fingering her smooth, nearly hairless pussy. He could see, however, that although she was still only lightly furred there, her breasts were nicely developed. And then, for the next while, he had watched the immoral priest seduce the young virgin.

After his lengthy abstinence, the young man was almost frantic with desire. And, he thought, if a priest can do that, then a monk could certainly do it also. He had watched and heard everything that transpired and, when the young girl walked gingerly away, he was already formulating a plan to get her too. He envied the priest for having got the nymphet's cherry but he knew he could still surprise her. The priest, he had noted, was of average genital size. Brother John, on the other hand, was extraordinarily well endowed which was one of the reasons he had been in possible trouble and had entered the monastery. The girl was rather small, John thought. He'd never had anyone as young as she and, from experience, her knew that the small ones often were too scared to enjoy him. Nonetheless he believed that the threat of exposing her transgression would make her amenable to his advances.

It so happened anyway that the nymphet whose defloration he'd watched did not turn out to be his first conquest as a celibate monk. The following day, the priest had to visit the hospital to see the man he was replacing and he asked John to look after things. Brother John could not, of course, hear confessions, but when a big woman came through the door of the church and headed for the confessional, his eyes lighted up.

As soon as he could, after she had entered, he got in position and, through a gap in the drapes; he got a closer look at the big woman. He had intended, originally, to tell her to come back tomorrow but, when he saw her, close up, he changed his mind.

Vicki had just come here to work as a housemaid at one of the larger farms. She was from a strict, Catholic family who had sheltered her carefully during her eighteen years of growing up. And, for the last seven years, since she turned eleven, it was with good cause.

She had bloomed early and, from the age of eleven when her figure developed precociously, all male heads had turned to look at her. Now, at eighteen, she was truly statuesque although somewhat overweight. The young monk could see that the kneeling woman was tall. Vicki was, in fact, only two inches short of six feet. He could see also that she was a very shapely, if somewhat plump, young lady. After being protected so carefully, the eighteen year old was almost completely innocent and, in that innocence, she was wearing a comfortable but snug-fitting stretch jogging suit that outlined every curve and fleshroll of her large body.

Hearing the rustling behind the drapes, the girl assumed that the priest was there. She was very nervous. For the past ten years she had gone, once a week, to the elderly priest in her home parish and confessed her minor transgressions... and she'd had no others to confess. She had heard that the priest here was quite young and she wasn't sure if he would be as easy on her as the other one.

"Do you wish to confess, my child?" Brother John asked, his voice quavering nervously for he knew that Father Murphy would be extremely displeased if he found out. But, he thought, I have a defense against him. The Bishop wouldn't be very happy to hear that one of his shepherds was fucking the juvenile parishioners, either.

"Oh, Father. I have sinned." Vicki said in a quiet, nervous voice. "I have come to ask for forgiveness."

"How have you sinned, my child?" the monk asked, smiling inwardly because the girl must be nearly as old as he. He wondered if he was going to hear a juicy tale about getting fucked by her boyfriend. He wondered also if her boyfriend had enough to satisfy her Amazonian body.

"I have committed the sin of gluttony, Father," the girl said for her parents had constantly prodded her about eating too much.

"You do not need to confess that, my child. You are a big girl and you need food to help fight off Satan's wiles."

Heartened by his response, she continued, "I have sinned Father, by spying on my employers, Father. I have watched them when they didn't know I was there."

"That does not sound serious, my child. What did you see?"

"I watched them in bed, sir. I watched them being man and wife. They were... like? You know? And? And? Oh, Father? It made me think unclean thoughts."

"What did you see, my child? And what were your thoughts?" the young monk asked, glad that he was going to hear something interesting.

"I saw... Oh, Father. They were joined together, sir? Part of him was inside her? Like they were gonna make a baby. And it made me want to have that part of him in me too?"

"That is natural, sister. But you know it is only permitted by God when you're married... except in special cases... Did you do anything else, my child? I mean, while or after you watched them?"

"Yes, Father. I did. Ohhh, Father. I touched myself?" and the big, young woman's voice grew weaker for her priest always got angry when she confessed this sin. "I pretended my employer was making me his wife?"

"That is not good. Have you done that before, my child? Touched yourself. And pretended you were with him?" Brother John had a raging erection now as he listened to the girl's unintentionally lascivious tale.

"Oh no! No sir! Not with him. I mean... I've touched myself, Father, but I've never thought about a man while I did it."

"This is serious, my child." the young monk said as his huge member throbbed in full erection. "How old are you."

"I'm eighteen, sir." the girl replied in a faint voice.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh no! No! My parents said I couldn't have a boyfriend until I'm twenty. And they have to pick him out."

"This may be one of the special cases I mentioned, sister. I think we should go to my office and talk about it. I need to know more about last night before I name your penance and give you absolution. Do you know where my office is, my child?"

"Oh, sir. I'm new here. I don't know where it is?"

The horny monk gave her directions and told her to wait in the confessional for a few minutes while he prayed for guidance.

The monk was bursting with lust for the young girl. He could not believe that she was as naive as she sounded but he was sure that, with her big, buxom body, he could ride her with no concern about her ability to take the thick nine inches he possessed when fully erect. On the other hand, the other girl, Debby, would likely have required him to use restraint because of her age and, particularly, her small size.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.