Millie - Cover

Preview

Millie

by JimWar

Copyright© 2006 by JimWar

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Masturbation, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: This is a love story between a young woman and an older man. Several of the incidents in the story are true. I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out which ones. This is not a stroke story although there is some sex at the end. I appreciate the suggestions and editing help provided by Naked Sailor. The story is much more readable after his fine work.

Please remember that this is only fiction, and has no basis in fact. If you live in a political unit that forbids someone that is your age to read explicit materials, then you should obey the law of course. If you are under 18 and read this, please don't write me your opinion of the story. The reason is that I don't want to correspond with someone below the age of consent in my state, Florida, even though you have just as much right to your opinion as I do. Otherwise I would love to hear from you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.