Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

While her husband and son were fucking the horny little starlet, Doreen was in a room with two men she'd just met, fucking them silly. When they decided to finally take a break, one of the men, Paul Carson, asked the beautiful brunette if she'd like to come back that evening for another little party.

"Sure," she grinned. "May I bring my daughter with me?"

"You don't look old enough to have a grown daughter," exclaimed Andy Watson, the other man.

Doreen beamed. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Does your daughter like to fuck?" asked Paul. Doreen giggled. "Her dad and big brother fuck her all the time."

"Really?"

"Sure," the woman smiled. "I've never seen such a hot-assed youngster."

"Okay, bring her," Andy grinned.

When Doreen told Babs about it as they left the dining room that evening, the youngster thought it would be neat.

"At first they thought you were probably too young," explained her mother. "But when I told them that your father and big brother were fucking you, they decided it might be fun to fuck your little pussy."

"When?"

"Tonight!"

"Will they both fuck me?" Babs excitedly asked.

"Sure," her mother giggled. them take turns fucking us."

A few minutes later, Babs and Doreen knocked on the door and it was opened by a handsome man.

"Come in, Doreen," he smiled at the beautiful brunette.

"Hi," beamed Doreen when they entered the room.

"Hello, Doreen," said Andy.

"Guys," the woman smiled. "This is my daughter, Babs."

"Goddamn, you're a cute little kid," gasped Paul as he and Andy stared excitedly at the darling naked youngster.

"Thank you," Babs shyly grinned.

With the introductions completed, they all sat around talking for a while, and though they all knew why they were there, no one was taking the lead to get the action started. Finally deciding to get thing moving, little Babs walked over and sat down in an armchair that faced the couch where Paul was seated. Slouching back in the chair, the cute little blonde flung a leg over each arm, blatantly exposing her slippery wet pussy.

"I understand we're gonna have a little party," she grinned at the man.

Too shocked to say anything, Paul just stared at her sweet little cunt.

"Like it?" she giggled as the excited man stared up between her legs.

"God, yes," he finally found his voice as he began unconsciously rubbing the huge cock that suddenly sprang up in front of him.

"Wanta taste it?" she whispered in a naughty little voice as she teased a finger up along the slick wetness of her pussy and then inserted the tip of it into her mouth. "It's sure a tasty little devil."

Glancing over at Andy and Babs' mother, who were sitting on another sofa, Paul got up and walked over to where the youngster was sitting with her sweet little pussy exposed between her spread thighs.

Staring at the big hard cock throbbing up from between his legs, little Babs felt her young cunt starting to tingle.

"That's a real beauty," she smiled up at the man. "I think you and I are going to have a helluva good time."

Watching from the other couch where Andy was fingering her juicy slit, Doreen, too, was excited by the sight of Paul's hard prick. It thrilled the horny brunette because she realized that she and her young daughter would both be fucked several times by both of these men before the night was over. She was even further aroused when she watched Paul drop to his knees in front of her hot-cunted little daughter.

Kneeling on the floor in front of Babs, Paul just stared at the little adolescent cunt in front of him. With her legs wantonly spread wide apart over the arms of the chair, Babs had exposed her crotch from her asshole to the top of her pussy, Her cuntlips were pulled lewdly open from the obscene position of her widely parted thighs. The man's stiff prick began throbbing more urgently when his nostrils detected the humid fragrance of her steaming hot cunt. The unmistakable scent of her drooling passions filled his loins with a raging lust. The musky aroma of a horny cuntslit had always turned the man on, but the pungent fragrance of this one was almost blowing his mind.

"You sweet little cunt," he gasped, frantically plunging his face into the swampy wetness of her hot young crotch. With his nose twisting around in her soft curly pussyhair, he plunged his thick tongue as deep as possible into her warm, slippery cuntslit.

"Oooooooh, God!" she squealed with joy, feeling the moist hotness of his slurping mouth on her wiggly little cunt, and the thickness of his tongue swirling around deep in her tingling pussy.

Watching them from the other couch where Doreen was stroking Andy's hard, throbbing cock while he teased her clit with his finger, she just stared at the way Paul was excitedly sucking on her young daughter's pussy. Doreen always enjoyed having her cunt eaten out, but it was very vicariously erotic to watch a man going down on the youngster's cunt. She thrilled to the sound of his mouth and tongue slurping loudly on her little daughter's slippery cuntslit.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Babs passionately whispered as she writhed; her cute ass around on the cushion. "That feels so fuckin' neat!"

The little girl's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her moist lips parted as she unconsciously squeezed and pinched her own nipples.

"That's it, baby," Doreen heard the youngster excitedly whimper. "Suck me good, honey! Suck me good!"

Under the glow of the table lamp, Doreen could see Babs' oily, slippery cuntjuices glistening all over the slavering man's face. Watching the erotic scene, Doreen felt her pussy leaking hotly around Andy's thick, plunging finger.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" she heard her daughter squealing as the youngster pushed on the back of Paul's head, trying to force his mouth down tighter over her hot, dripping pussy. "I'm gonna come, honey... gonna come!"

Doreen began stroking Andy's cock more vigorously as she watched her little daughter squirming under Paul's hotly sucking mouth. Trembling with excitement, the horny brunette stared wildly as she watched Babs' body tensing for her climax.

"Suck, honey suck!" screamed the young girl. "I'm coming, honey! I'm coming... commmmmiiiinnnggg!"

"Oh, God," Doreen panted to Andy. "I need a nice hot fuck,"

The man passionately embraced the hot-cunted bitch, pulling her soft naked body up tightly against him.

"God, that's a nice hard cock," Doreen whispered, wrapping her fingers around it as she rested her face against the man's chest.

"I'm glad you like it," he grinned, goosing his fingers into the soft quivering flesh between her asscheeks.

Nestling her face into the thick mat of crinkly cockhair just above the base of his swollen prick, Doreen pressed the hard hotness of his burning prickshaft against her cheek. With his rigid cock right in front of her eyes, the aroused woman excitedly studied the blue veins that were throbbing hotly just beneath his tightly stretched cockskin. She was further aroused by the sight of the glistening drops of fluid that were seeping out from the end of his shiny cockknob.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," the pretty brunette whispered, inhaling the strong male aroma of his cock as she lovingly rubbed it against her moistly parted lips.

Burying her face deeper into the man's curly crotch hairs the horny woman cupped her hand under his balls, letting her middle finger trail around the sensitive ring of his tight puckered asshole. She could feel the muscular man's body tremble with excitement when her moist lips began nibbling up and down the length of his jerking hard-on.

Doreen soon had the man so aroused that he could no longer stand the torture of her sucking lips. Letting out a wild grunt of lust, Andy rolled the horny brunette onto her back and pressed his face between her big firm tits. Doreen's entire body responded wildly when Andy started sucking her big ripe nipples. Squealing with delight, the beautiful woman shuddered and moaned under his teasing, nibbling lips, feeling his wet tongue swiping her passion-swollen nipples.

"Oh, Andy," she panted, trying to pull his body up on top of her. "Please fuck me. Please fuck the shit out of me!"

Spreading her legs wide apart, Doreen drew her knees back almost to her shoulders, offering the entire furrow of her hair-fringed pussy for his enjoyment. She could see the wild excitement in the man's eyes as he stared down at the slippery, rose-tinted meat of her drooling cunt that was straining up at him from between her wantonly spread thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.