Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next afternoon, Kim slipped away from the drunk movie producer and hurried over to Leon's suite. After knocking on the door, she was surprised when it was opened by a handsome man in his early forties with a hard-on throbbing up in front of him.

"Well," she giggled, staring at his stiff cock. "It looks like you need a hot cunt to empty that thing in."

"I sure do," grinned the man, thinking how sexy the naked little redhead looked. "Now what can I do for you?"

"I'm looking for Leon Barker," she smiled, "He's my son," he explained. "I'm Martin Barker."

"Hi, Mr. Barker," she giggled. "Is Leon home?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Well," smiled the horny little redhead, "I wanted him to give me a good fuck, but it looks like you're all ready, so why don't you fuck me?"

Within a few brief seconds, they were writhing nakedly on his bed. With their mouths passionately welded together in a deep tongue-sucking kiss, the man began massaging her sweet young tits.

"Oh, Martin," she giggled when their lips finally parted. "You're a naughty man."

"Don't you want me to be naughty?"

"Of course I do," grinned Kim, enjoying the way he was lightly stroking her erect nipples. "I only like naughty men."

Thinking how deliciously horny the girl was, Martin cupped one of her firm young tits in his hand and began rolling her swollen titty-bud between his fingers.

"That's more like it," she softly whispered.

"You really like it when men play with your tits, don't you?" he smiled, seeing the excited glow in her eyes.

"Of course I do," she teased. "I like it when men play with all my body,"

Once more covering her lips with his mouth, he reached down and began moving his hand up between her soft, bare thighs.

"Now you're getting the idea," said the little redhead, spreading her legs wider apart to give him easier access to her steamy young pussy.

Martin's cock began throbbing even more wildly when his finger made contact with the hot moistness of the girl's slippery cunt.

"Oh. Martin," she giggled as he gently rubbed her little oozing cuntslit. "What do you think you've found -down there?"

"I'm not sure," he grinned. "I don't know whether to fuck it or eat it."

"Try both," whispered Kim.

As the tip of his finger brushed back and forth across the slippery hotness of her oozing cuntslit, he felt the horny starlet shiver with pleasure. His cock began throbbing more violently as he began fingering the slick flesh of her hot young cuntlips.

"Oooooooh, Martin," she panted, arching her bare ass up off the bed.

"God, baby," he panted, plunging his finger into the slippery hotness of her pussy, "You're sure nice and hot down there."

"So are you," she giggled, gently rubbing his hard-on.

Her lovely face was flushed with excitement as she rubbed and massaged his hard cock.

"Oh, honey," she whispered, "Are you gonna put this beautiful thing in my hot cunt?"

"You better believe I am," grinned Martin.

Holding his throbbing cockmeat in her hand, she could feel the hot blood pumping through his prick. She excitedly stared at the little drops of pre-cum that were oozing out of the slit in the end of his swollen cockknob. Another gob of hot cream spat out of her finger-filled cunt when she felt his big muscular body shivering with excitement as she began sliding his thick, rubbery foreskin up and down over the head of his hard prick.

Thrilled by the sight of the milky pre-cum bubbling out of his prick, Kim excitedly lowered her head and swiped her sweet young tongue across the tip of his hot cockknob, lapping up the tasty fluid.

Then opening her mouth wide, she slid it down over the thrilling bigness of his sensitive cockhead. Passionately encircling his shaft with her soft, juicy lips, she started a deep sucking action while her tongue teased against every tingling nerve in his big screaming knob.

Sucking deeply on Martin's big tasty prick, the horny redhead could hardly wait to feel the hot thickness of it stuffed up into her pussy. Unable to control her desire any longer, she pulled her soft lips from his cock. Facing the man, she straddled his loins, locking her knees against his hips. With one hand on his shoulder, she grasped the base of his cockshaft with her other hand and slowly lowered her slippery pussy down toward his bloated cock-head.

"Shit, honey, that's a neat hard prick" she excitedly whispered, feeling the smooth warmth of his cockhead making contact with the slick hot flesh between her slippery cuntlips.

When his hard prick finally slithered into the juicy tightness of her cunt, the pretty redhead shivered with joy.

"Oh, fuck, it's so nice and big," she crooned, continuing to lower herself down over his rock-hard shaft, anxious to feel the whole length of his cock buried deep in her horny little belly.

When she finally had his hard cockmeat embedded to the hilt, she let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

"Jesus, Martin," she whispered into his ear, writhing her hot pussy down farther around the base of his thick hard-on. "This is really some cock you have."

Bracing her hands against his shoulders, Kim began excitedly sliding her slippery pussy up and down over his throbbing prick.

"Ooooooh, shit!" she whimpered, squeezing her soft young thighs against his hips. "This is really fuckin'!"

Working herself into a wild frenzy, she began rapidly bouncing up and down over his hard cock.

"Jesus Christ, Martin!" she panted, the walls of her slippery cunt sucking and milking around the hard length of his cock as she slid up and down on it. "This feels so fuckin' good, honey!"

Wanting to give the cute little starlet an extra thrill. Martin grasped her wiggly asscheeks in his hands and lifted her up until only the head of his prick remained embedded in her juicy pussy. Holding her there for just a brief second, he suddenly dropped her back down, letting his lust-slicked cockrod slam even deeper into her steaming pussyhole.

"Eeeeeeeeggghhh!" she squealed with joy, feeling his stiff hard-on ripping up deep into her cunt. "Do that again, honey! Oh, shit, that felt so fuckin' good!"

Grasping the cheeks of her ass more firmly, he began wildly propelling her up and down over his thrusting cock.

"Oh, shit, that feels so neat," moaned Kim.

Glancing down, Martin could see her hot, slippery cuntlips sliding up and down over his glistening cock. The delicious feel of her hot pussy squeezing against his sensitive prick was sending wild jolts of pleasure streaking through his passion-bloated cock. Panting excitedly as he clutched her soft young asscheeks, Martin bounced her up and down at an even faster tempo.

"Oh, shit," she giggled when he lightly grazed the tip of his finger across her sensitive little asshole. "That feels neat."

Aware that this was further exciting the girl, he continued teasing his finger around her tight little ass.

"Oh, you naughty man!" she squealed with joy. "That sure feels funny."

Realizing how much the horny little redhead was enjoying it, Martin decided to give her something to really squeal about. Parting the cheeks of her ass, he began probing at the tiny opening with the tip of his finger. Pushing it gently against the tight ring of her little asshole, the elastic ring slowly opened under his insistent pressure. Then, gently rotating his fingertip, he slipped it up into her hot little ass to the first knuckle.

"Oh, yes!" she shrieked with delight.

Pushing harder, Martin sank his finger still deeper into the hot buttery depths of her slippery little asshole.

"Oh, God!" she sobbed. "Give me more... more!"

Whimpering with ecstasy, the horny young redhead excitedly writhed her ass down around his finger until it was buried to the palm of his hand.

"Oh, shit, that's neat!" she moaned, twisting her hot little asshole around the length of his invading finger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.