Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

That afternoon at the pool, Babs met two young men who took her to their room and fucked her so many times that the exhausted youngster slept until late the next morning. When she finally awakened and found her parents and brother gone, she showered and brushed her teeth. She was just about to leave when she heard a knock on the door. Opening it, she saw a big handsome man with a very long, thick cock hanging down between his legs.

"I'm looking for Doreen Barber," he gulped, staring at the adorable youngster's cute young body.

"Come on in," she smiled, unable to take her eyes off his magnificent cock. "I'm her daughter, Babs."

"Thanks," said the man as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Babs couldn't get over what a nice big prick he had.

"I'm John Landers," he said, feeling his cock starting to tingle as he stared at her cute little gold-fringed cuntslit. "I met your mother yesterday afternoon."

Seeing the strange expression in his eyes, Babs could tell that he was finding her little naked body quite exciting. Staring at his massive prick that was starting to swell, Babs suddenly wondered if she could get him to fuck her.

"And I'll bet you're really disappointed because my mom isn't here," Babs said with a sexy smile.

"What makes you say that?"

"Because you came over to fuck her," she giggled, spreading her legs wide apart so her naked little pussy was brazenly displayed to him.

"What?" he gasped, the sight of her naked young cunt making his prick swell more rapidly.

"I said you must be disappointed that my mom isn't here to fuck,"

"What the hell are you talking about?" the man gulped.

"Well, if you met her yesterday, Mr. Landers," she whispered. "You've already fucked her because she's a real easy lay."

"How do you know that?"

"Because our whole family loves to fuck," the cute youngster giggled. "My dad and big brother fuck me, and my mom will drop her pants for any hard cock she can find."

"Well," he nervously mumbled, moving toward the door. "I guess I'd better be leaving. Will you tell your mother I dropped by?"

"What's your rush?" she smiled, standing up and walking over in front of him. "As long as you come over for a piece of tail, why don't you mess around with me?"

He just stared at the pretty youngster as she seductively writhed her juicy young cunt around in front of him.

"See?" she whispered. "I'm available and I don't think you'll ever find a hotter little piece of ass anywhere."

"Are you serious?" he gulped, his massive cock exploding into a huge hard-on.

"Try me," she answered in a sweet soft voice, suggestively running her tongue around her moistly parted lips. "Take me into my bed and I'll give you a party you'll never forget."

He just stared at the beautiful youngster, his bloated cock throbbing up in front of him.

"Come on," she finally giggled. "Play with me or get the hell out of here."

Trembling like a leaf, he momentarily hesitated and rested his hands on her soft bare shoulders.

"That's better," she whispered, pressing her little hot naked body up against him. "Now just enjoy yourself, John Landers."

"You're sure a cute little shit," he panted.

"Then take me to bed and do some naughty things to me."

Picking the youngster up, John carried her to her room where he spread her out on the rumpled bed. Standing by the side of it, the man excitedly stared down at the wet open lips of her luscious little cunt that was peeking out from the downy triangle of soft blonde pussyhair between her legs. If he'd ever seen a cunt that was made for eating, this was it.

Unable to stand it any longer, John moved onto the bed with her and lowered his face between her soft young thighs. Gazing hungrily at the soft moist lips of her little cuntslit, he gently spread her legs a bit farther apart with his hands. The exciting aroma that reached his nostrils from her heated pussy made his cock throb even harder. Breathing the heady fragrance of the child's horny little pussy, he lowered his head until her soft young pussy brushed against his face.

Trembling with excitement as the man moved his face up between her legs, Babs couldn't believe this handsome man with the biggest damn cock in the world was actually going to fuck her! The thought of him sticking that long thick cock into her little cunt was enough to blow her mind.

With his face only inches from her heavenly little cuntslit, John slowly parted her slippery cuntlips with his thumbs and stared into the adorable youngster's steamy pussy. Shivering with excitement, the man suddenly wormed the tip of his tongue into the hot slippery cunt-hole, eliciting squeals of delight from his little adolescent playmate. The lust seemed to intensify in the man's loins as his tongue swirled around in the youngster's passion-slickened pussy.

"Oh, Mr. Landers," she whimpered, curling her fingers into his thick head of hair as she felt his tongue in her hotly oozing little cunt. "Your hot wet tongue feels so shittin' good in my cunt."

Thinking the sweet little youngster was getting her first tongue-job, John began fucking his tongue in and out of her hotly dripping pussy at a much faster tempo. Swirling his tongue around deeply in her horny little cunt, he soon had her writhing and screaming with delight.

Only a few short moments ago, the man had thought the youngster was too young to fool around with, but now he couldn't seem to get enough of her.

"Oh, shit!" she sobbed, "It's so good, Mr. Landers... so good! Ooooh! Aaaauuuggg! So good... so goooooood!"

Thrilled that the darling child was enjoying the tongue-fuck so much, he decided to give her the full treatment. Moving his lips farther up her hot, wet little cuntslit, his tongue found the hard nub of her quivering clit.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeggghhh!" she shrieked, her entire body jerking when the tip of his tongue touched her sensitive little clit.

Gently sucking the quivering clit between his lips, John began lashing it with the tip of his tongue until Babs was shrieking with rapture. When the youngster was on the verge of hysteria, he removed his tongue from her clit and gently licked around the opening of her cunt.

"Oh, Mr. Landers," she whimpered, writhing her hot open pussy up more tightly against his slavering mouth. "This feels so fuckin' good!"

Wildly aroused by the cute youngster's fragrance and taste, John continued fucking his thick tongue into her hot oozing pussy, worming it into the soft hidden folds of her cuntflesh, his nose was buried in her fluffy pussy hair as her slippery cuntlips closed passionately around his tongue.

"Oooooooh... yessssss!" she screamed, unconsciously twisting and pulling on her own erect nipples as the man's mouth carried her to new heights of sexual ecstasy. "Oh, it feels so good, so good!"

Streaks of sublime rapture were racing from between her legs to the very tips of her tingling nipples, making her entire body jerk on the bed. She was almost on the verge of madness as the unbelievable joy increased in her loins.

"Oh, yes!" she squealed with delight, wishing this delicious tongue-fuck could last forever. "Suck, honey, suck! Don't ever stop! Just suck me to death, you beautiful man!"

Mewling little obscenities, Babs curled her fingers into his hair, pressing his face tighter against her juice-drenched cunt. Nothing seemed real to the young girl except the hot shafts of pleasure that were streaking through her body, The horny youngster thought she'd lose her mind as the man thrust his tongue in and out of her slippery pussy, deliciously circling the tip of it around the sensitive nub of her clitoris.

Staring down between her widely spread legs, little Babs could see the man's nose and cheeks pressed into her silky gold pussy hair as his tongue swished around in her flaming cunt. Grasping his head, she tried to force his mouth even tighter against her oozing cuntslit.

As Babs writhed her sweet young ass around on the bed, John moved his tongue in little circles just inside her juicy cunt. Whimpering with desire, Babs frantically ground her slippery crotch up against his mouth, her hair flying wildly as her young face thrashed from side to side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.