Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

When the family arrived at the Hotel Paradise the next day, they were all very much impressed with it. After driving through the gate where an attendant had checked them for reservations and identity, they drove across the beautifully landscaped ground with large flower beds, tennis courts and a big heart-shaped swimming pool.

Entering the lobby, they were suddenly surrounded by naked people. Babs and her mother excitedly stared at the wonderful variety of cocks that were hanging between the men's legs. There were long ones, short ones, pricks that were thin, others that were thick. But they all looked beautiful to Doreen and Babs.

Leon and his dad were equally intrigued by the display of tits. Like the men's cocks, some of the tits were big, some small, as well as firm ones and sagging ones, and the variety of nipples was unbelievable.

Walking across the deeply carpeted lobby, Leon suddenly noticed a rather heavy-set bald-headed man slumped down in a big easy chair. He was chomping on a cigar while he held a drink in his hand. The gross-looking slob was wearing a diamond on his finger as large as one of the ice cubes in his glass. Kneeling on the floor in front of him was an extremely cute little redheaded teenager. The girl was noisily sucking and slobbering on the man's half-hard prick. Leon immediately recognized him as a very prominent motion picture producer whom he'd often seen in magazines. It was also very obvious that the cute little redhead was a young starlet he'd brought along to take care of his every need.

While the Barkers were registering at the desk, the clerk kept ogling little Babs.

"You're certainly a pretty girl," he finally said. "We don't often get such a cute young guest staying with us,"

"Thank you," she coyly smiled.

"I just can't wait to see you stripped," he continued. "I'll bet you've got the cutest little pussy."

"My dad and brother think it's cute," Babs beamed at him, noticing how his limp cock was starting to lengthen. "They like fucking it."

"I'll bet they do," he gulped as his prick continued to rise.

"I just love to fuck," she grinned. "We all do. That's why we came here for our vacation."

"I'm sure you'll have a good time," the man gulped, his cock exploding into a throbbing hard-on.

"Do you wanta try my pussy when you get off duty?" giggled the cute little blonde, staring at his hard-on. "It looks like you're ready for a hot piece of tail."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure," she grinned. "I came here to be fucked silly so you might as well get in on the action."

When they'd finished registering and the clerk had given them the key to their suite, he turned to Babs' father.

"There is one regulation that you all must adhere to while you're staying with us."

"What's that?" asked Martin.

"Once you've checked into your rooms, you are not allowed to wear any clothes until you depart at the end of your vacation," he explained.

Moments later when they entered their suite, they were very impressed with it. There was a very comfortable sitting room and two bedrooms with mirrors on the ceiling and a large connecting bath between them. Once they were inside and unpacked, the family excitedly stripped all their clothes off.

"Well," giggled Babs, playfully rubbing the hard nipples on her cute young tits. "I'm all set."

"So am I," said her brother.

"Let's go down by the pool," the little blonde suggested, anxious to show her sexy body off to the men.

"I'll go with you," grinned their father. "I just can't wait to fuck one of those hot-assed broads!"

"You all run along," smiled Doreen. "I still have a few things to put away. I'll join you in five or ten minutes."

Later, as she was walking down the path toward the pool, she suddenly saw a man taking a piss by a tree. Completely stunned by the size of his big limp cock, she just stared at it. In its flaccid state, his prick was larger than most men's cocks when they were hard.

"Hi," she smiled, walking up to him.

"Hello," grinned the handsome man as he continued pissing like a horse.

"That's a real beauty," whispered Doreen.

"Thank you," he said, thinking how pretty the big-titted brunette was.

"I'll bet that's really something when it's hard." She smiled when he'd finished pissing, "Do you mind if I mess with it?"

"Not at all."

"Oh, God," she shivered, feeling the hot juices oozing out from between her horny legs as she wrapped her fingers around his thick limp prick.

"What's your name?" he asked, feeling his cock starting to swell under her soft caresses.

"Doreen," she panted, seeing and feeling his cock rapidly grow in her hands, "What's yours?"

"John," he answered, staring at the beautiful brunette's deliciously naked body. "What do you want me to do with this thing when you get it hard?"

"Stick it in my cunt."

"Then let's go to your room," he panted when it was fully erect.

Walking across the lobby to the elevators;, Doreen was still excitedly stroking his magnificent prick.

"Do you think I can handle this big beauty?" she whispered when they were in the privacy of her suite.

"I'm sure you can," the man panted, looking into the beautiful woman's smoldering gray eyes beneath her dark bangs.

"Then fuck me," she smiled. "I'm so hot I could explode!"

Unable to control himself any longer, John grasped her waist and pulled her lovely naked body up against him. Shivering with excitement, Doreen could feel his hard cock burning into her soft flesh.

"Oooooooh," she softly whispered. "You're sure in for a wild fuck today."

Panting like a wild bull, he excitedly reached down and cupped her softly rounded asscheeks in his palms, drawing her hot furry pussy up tighter against his madly pounding cock. Doreen could feel his strong hands massaging and kneading her ass while his fingers goosed info the soft crack between her resilient asscheeks. The excitement was building and building in her loins as she felt his big hard-on throbbing against her hotly leaking pussy. The feel of his hands and fingers massaging the crack of her ass further excited the horny woman.

Drawing his mouth down to her moistly parted lips, Doreen gave him a deep and passionate soul kiss while she continued grinding her hot cunt against his big hard cock.

Still clutching her wiggly ass in his hands, John lifted her feet from the floor and spread her out on the bed. Sitting down by her, he began gently caressing her smooth inner thighs. His swollen prick lurched madly when his probing fingers touched her hot juicy crotch. Shivering with anticipation, he stared at Doreen's slippery cuntslit that was so deliciously exposed. Her soft pink pussylips were swollen with excitement, sparkling drops of hot cuntjuice glistening on the slick pink meat. Her hot, fleshy pussy quivered with burning desires. Slippery juices were oozing out of her steaming cunt and dripping down over the bare flesh of her ass.

Completely crazed by the tempting sight of her creaming cunt, John gently spread her thighs apart then lowered his face down into the musky warmth of her sizzling crotch.

"Oh, my God!" Doreen squealed when his tongue made contact with her clit. "Holy fuck, that feels good!"

Grasping the beautiful brunette's ass a bit more firmly, John drilled his tongue deep into the hot depths of her juicy cuntslit, his upper lip working feverishly against her hard clitoris.

"Oh, Christ, John!" she whimpered, screwing her sopping pussy up tighter against his face, "That feels so fuckin' good, honey!"

Completely turned on by the tangy taste of her juices, he plundered her hot cunt with his tongue like a madman.

"Shit, honey!" she squealed, pounding her clenched fists against the bed, "! can't stand it, baby! Oh, shit, it feels good!"

Burying his face deeper between her legs, John soon had the beautiful brunette pulling and twisting her swollen nipples as the fantastic ecstasy increased in her burning loins.

"Suck, baby, suck!" she screamed, involuntarily twisting and pinching her hard titty-buds. "Oh, shit, baby! Suck! Sack! Suck!"

Doreen had lost all sense of reality. The beautiful woman was conscious of nothing but the agonizingly delicious sensations that were flooding through her lovely, pleasure-racked body.

"Oh, sweet pissin' Jesus!" she shrieked, pushing his mouth down tighter over her spit-soaked cunt slit. "I'm coming, baby! I'm coming!"

Her shapely body lurched crazily as she exploded into a wild orgasm. She continued trembling from head to toe as wave after wave of climaxing ecstasy flowed through her body.

"God, that was wonderful, John," Doreen whispered as she slowly recovered from her heavenly orgasm.

"You're so sweet," he smiled, tenderly kissing her on the lips.

"And now," she giggled, looking at his big throbbing cock, now I'd like to feel this beautiful big cock in my horny little cunt."

When the man went into the bathroom to relieve himself, Doreen sat up on the edge of the bed. A delicious glow radiated from between her legs to every part of her body when he walked back into the room with his massive boner thrusting up in front of him. Sitting on the bed as he approached her, Doreen reached out and grasped his hips, drawing him toward her. Gently taking the thick meat of his swollen prick in her hands, she began slowly sliding his tightly stretched foreskin up and down over his magnificently big, hard cockshaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.