Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Doreen went to her son's room that night, Leon was sitting in a chair waiting for her. Not saying a single word, the beautiful woman quickly undressed and spread her deliciously naked body out on the bed.

"Goddamn, Mom, are you gonna get it tonight," grinned Leon, dropping his pants and shorts.

Standing next to the bed, he began teasing his beautiful mother by lewdly milking his rubbery foreskin back and forth over his swollen cockhead.

"Are you ready for this?" he grinned, pleased with the burning lust in her eyes as he wiggled his prick in front of her face.

"Fuck, yes," she panted, feeling the hot juices leaking out from between her legs.

Knowing how much she always enjoyed her son's big virile cock, Doreen was twitching with excitement, her shapely legs wide open for him as her breath came out in hot short gasps. Her smooth, soft belly was quivering with the anticipation of having his cock planted up between her horny legs again.

Bending down over his mother's deliciously naked body, Leon covered one of her delightfully swollen nipples with his hot wet lips.

"Oh, darling," Doreen softly moaned.

With his hand lovingly caressing the creamy flesh of her hips and thighs, his mouth was passionately moving over the soft white mounds of her full tits, making her juicy cunt cream more heavily.

"Goddamn, I feel hot tonight," she panted as his wet lips moved down from his mother's tits to her quivering belly. "I could almost come from just thinking about it."

"Oh, Mom," Leon panted, placing a hand on her wet, furry crotch. "I'm gonna fuck this cute pussy silly tonight."

"Yes, darling," she whimpered, "I need your big hard cock in my cunt."

"That's exactly what you're gonna get," he whispered in a lewd voice, aware of how the obscene talk was arousing her. "Your sweet hot cunt is gonna get fucked like it's never been fucked before. My cock is gonna fuck your cunt to death."

"Oh, yes," his beautiful mom sobbed. "Just fuck the piss outa me, honey."

"Okay," he panted as he moved onto the bed with her. "Just spread those pretty legs for me. I'm more than ready for your horny cunt."

Anxious to have her son's wonderful prick buried in her belly, Doreen quickly parted her soft naked thighs for him.

"Here it comes, you sweet little cunt," he whispered, crawling up between her legs and rubbing the swollen head of his hard-on against her slippery cuntlips.

Feeling the hard hotness of his meat probing between the lust-swollen lips of her pussy, Doreen held her breath in anticipation.

"Oh, God. I love it," she passionately whispered when she felt the pressure of his cockhead slowly spreading her horny cuntlips.

Clutching him tightly in her arms, the beautiful brunette lay perfectly still as his hard-on sank deeper and deeper until it was completely buried in her cunt.

"Goddamn." she panted, "That son of a bitch seems to get bigger by the day."

"Does it hurt?"

"Piss no," she giggled. "I've never found a cock big enough to hurt me."

With his prick all the way in, the youth just lay perfectly still, letting his cock luxuriate in the juicy hotness of his mother's heavenly pussy.

"You're such a darling," she whispered after several motionless moments had passed, "But now don't you think it's time to start fucking me?"

Covering his sexy mother's moistly parted lips with his mouth, he began humping back and forth between her legs, pleased that she always enjoyed his hard prick so much.

"Oh, yes, honey," she whispered a few moments later when he quickened the tempo of his thrusts. "That's better, baby."

As he further increased the speed of his strokes, his horny mother began hotly responding to his lusty fucking.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes!" she whimpered, feeling his deliciously hard cockmeat plunging in and out through the hot siickness of her squeezing pussy.

Becoming more aroused by the second, Doreen's sexy body was jerking and writhing wildly beneath him. Thrilled by the way his prick was slamming into her, the beautiful woman pressed her open lips against his, her tongue deliciously exploring his mouth. With the burning lust increasing in her loins, Doreen's face was glowing with passion. The woman's nostrils were flaring as tiny beads of perspiration broke out on her upper lips and brow.

Looking down at his sexy, young-looking mother, Leon was filled with a deep love for her. The passion in her eyes and the softness of her moistly parted lips was a beautiful sight to see.

The top ridge of his thick prick was vibrating deliciously against the sensitive nub of her clitty, sending wild sparks of agonizing ecstasy to every part of her wildly aroused body. Every tingling nerve-ending in her slippery hot cunthole was being wildly stimulated by the deep hard thrusts of his prick.

God, how Doreen loved the intense pleasure that her virile young son always brought her with his wonderful cock. Feeling his broad chest rubbing back and forth against her tingling, hot nipples, she screwed her horny slit up more heatedly around his plunging prick. Raising her face up, the lovely woman covered his mouth with her softly parted lips as her tongue slithered in and out at the same tempo that he was using to stroke his hard cock back and forth in her slippery pussy.

"Oh, sweet fuckin' darling!" she sobbed, holding her son more tightly in her arms as he began pumping his big juice-slickened cock into her hot cunthole at an even faster speed. "Oh, God, I love it so much!"

The hard thrusts were jolting his horny mother from head to toe, each plunge bringing, her more joy than the last.

"That's is, baby!" she panted as the intense pleasure increased in her loins.

Panting and moaning, Doreen slammed her hips up, heatedly working her scalding pussy up and down and around the plunging length of his slippery prick.

"Jesus Christ!" Leon gasped as her strong cuntal muscles sucked and squeezed on his sensitive cock. "You sure know how to fuck!"

"I know," his mother giggled, slamming her cunt up to meet every thrust of his hard prick. "All my talent is down between my legs."

Firmly grasping the cheeks of her son's ass, she violently pulled his hard cock deeper into her hot slippery pussy. Passionately holding the youth in her arms, the horny brunette screwed her sizzling cunt up tighter around the base of his cockshaft, her cuntmuscles sucking and squeezing harder on his deliciously swollen cock.

"Fuck it to me, baby!" she cried out passionately, wrapping her arms and legs more tightly around her humping son as his rigid cock drilled in and out of her slippery cunt-hole. Driving harder and deeper, he pumped his big hard cock faster and faster between her prick-squeezing pussylips.

"Oh, shit!" she whimpered, grinding her juicy cunt up around the base of his plunging cockshaft. "Oh, you sweet, sweet darling! Jesus Christ, you're a good fucker!"

"So are you, Mom," Leon panted, slamming his prick even deeper into his mother's hotly responding pussy.

"Oooooooh, sweet baby!" she screamed. "Fuck me, honey! Fuck it to me!"

Becoming more aroused with every plunge of his hard-on, Leon reached beneath his horny mother and grasped the soft cheeks of her sweet ass. Goosing his fingers into the warm crack between her asscheeks, he pulled her creaming cunt up tighter around the swollen hardness of his prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.