Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

While the kids were fucking up a storm in Babs' bed, their parents, Martin and Doreen Barker, were enjoying-a little mate swapping party with Cliff and Sherry Walker. Their mother had just finished sucking off Cliff, and the exhausted man was slumped in a chair while Sherry was trying to get Martin to give her a doggy-fuck.

"Come on, Martin," Sherry excitedly giggled, kneeling on the bed with her ass waving in the air. "Fuck me like I'm a bitch in heat."

Crouching down behind the sexy woman, Martin gently grasped her hips and eased the fat head of his prick in between her hotly dripping cuntlips.

Sherry whimpered with joy, feeling the man's thick cockmeat gliding into her cum-drenched pussy from the rear. She writhed and squirmed beneath him as Martin shoved and pushed his big cock deeper and deeper into her deliciously hot pussyhole.

"Oh, Martin." she whispered when his swollen prick was buried to the hilt in her slippery pussy. "That feels so fuckin' good."

Sherry loved the feeling of his hairy bails tickling her inner thighs while his wonderful cock throbbed deep in her belly. The horny blonde's hot juices were boiling around Martin's thick: boner as she feverishly pumped her ass back against his loins.

"D'ya like being fucked like a dog?" he excitedly whispered to her.

"Shit, yes!" she panted. "Now give it to me good!"

"Don't worry, baby," he gasped, partially withdrawing his hard cockmeat to begin the assault. "This is gonna be one fuck you'll never forget,"

Digging her fingers into the sheet, Sherry braced herself to receive his hard plunges. Suddenly his big prick slammed back into her, the hard knob of his cock pounding against her womb while his balls slapped noisily against her flesh. The wildly aroused blonde's entire body lurched from the force of his thrust, her full tits bouncing crazily beneath her.

Excitedly watching her husband as he fucked his thick cock into Sherry's pussy, Babs' and Leon's horny mother was fondling Cliff's limp wet cock. The attractive brunette loved the warm texture of his cockskin as she gently squeezed his hunk of prickmeat. It felt like a velvet cushion in her hand, thrilling her almost as much as when it was steel-hard.

Lowering her face, Doreen snaked her tongue out and lightly licked across the tip of his cum-smeared cockhead.

"Oh, baby," whispered the man. 'That really feels good."

"I'm glad," she smiled, her pussy starting to ooze its hot juices as she fondled his soft prick. "I want to get it nice and hard so you can fuck me."

Holding the base of his shaft, she parted her lips and covered the smooth round tip of his cockknob with them. Not taking more than the head of his limp prick into her mouth, she lovingly licked and sucked on it. Thoroughly enjoying the taste of the sticky cum that was still clinging to his knob, she coated the soft flesh with her warm saliva.

Wanting more of his cock, the raven-haired beauty opened her mouth wider to take more of it inside. When almost half of his prick was in her moist mouth, she could feel his cock starting to swell and harden. She teased her tongue more rapidly around his cockhead as it grew and pressed out against the insides of her cheeks.

"Oh, God!" the man moaned as she began fondling his balls with her fingers while his prick continued stiffening in her mouth.

Wanting his cock to be fully erect before they started fucking, Doreen redoubled her efforts, her mouth suctioning his sensitive cockhead like a vacuum cleaner. Taking more of his prick into her mouth, she felt the flat tip of his prick probing against the back of her throat. Doreen's lips and tongue were working faster now and his prick was straining in her mouth as the tip of it throbbed against her tonsils.

"Jesus Christ!" he gasped as the beautiful woman took even more of his cockrod into her mouth. "You sure know how to suck cock!"

Unable to control himself, the naked man began unconsciously lurching his hips up off the sofa, driving his hard-on deeper into her throat as she hungrily sucked and licked. The frenzied undulations of her tongue and mouth were driving him wild. His cock now fully erect, the skin tautly stretched over his thick hunk of prickmeat.

Running her tongue all around the head of his swollen cock she sucked hard, forcing it in and out of her mouth with a wild fucking motion. His prick was now so thick and hard that it was completely filling her mouth as it pounded against the back of her throat. The more his swollen cock filled her mouth, the more she wanted to feel it buried in her hot, itching cunt.

Giving his cock an extra-passionate suck and a final sloppy swipe with her tongue, Doreen let the man's spit-drenched hard-on drop out of her mouth.

"What are you doing?" cried the writhing man. "Don't stop! Please keep sucking!"

"Just relax," she whispered. "We're gonna fuck."

With the handsome man spread out on his back, Doreen crawled up over his body, feeling his hard-on burning against her naked flesh as she moved upward. Lying full length on top of him, Doreen could feel the man's thick prick standing straight up between her thighs, rubbing against the crack of her ass. With their hot bodies undulating together, they were both panting with fevered arousal, their open mouths welded in a deep, tongue-sucking kiss.

Finally pulling her lips from his, Doreen raised up on her knees and grasped the shaft of his throbbing prick. As she straddled his loins her hotly leaking cuntslit hovered just above his straining cockhead.

Softly moaning, Cliff could feel his entire body tingling with expectation as she slowly lowered her pussy down closer and closer to his throbbing boner. He was suddenly conscious of the swampy heat radiating out from her open pussy as her cunt lightly brushed against the tip of his cockrod.

Doreen whimpered as her hot cuntcream oozed onto him, its slippery stickiness dribbling down over the length of his straining cockshaft.

With her insane lust almost overwhelming her, Doreen could hardly wait to impale herself on the man's hard cockmeat. But she fought the feeling, wanting to prolong the sensation of a slow and heavenly penetration for as long as possible. Not lowering herself down any farther, she slowly rotated her pussy so the tip of his prick rubbed lightly between her steaming cuntlips. Holding the base of his cockshaft in her hand, she teasingly stroked her erect clitoris with the smooth head of his prick. The feel of his hot cockknob caressing her sensitive clit was enough to blow her mind!

"Jesus, honey!" panted Cliff, frantically arching his hips up off the couch. "Stick it in your cunt! I can't take much more of this teasing!"

"In a minute, baby," she whispered, still lightly rubbing her soft, slick pussylips against his quivering cockhead. "We don't have to rush things."

Squirming over him, she was barely making contact with his throbbing cock as she rotated her hotly oozing pussy against it.

"Jesus Christ, Doreen!" he panted, the pressure building up in his swollen balls as her gooey cunt rubbed lightly over his bulging cockhead. "I can't stand any more of this!"

Unable to control his burning lust, Cliff violently grasped her hips and pushed down with all his strength.

"No!" the woman teased. "Not yet, honey. I wanta play some more."

Playfully struggling to free herself from the man's grasp Doreen could feel his hard prick parting her juicy cunt lips. No matter how much she tried to stop him, the beautiful woman was no match for his superior strength as he kept forcing her cunt farther down over his thick cock. She had wanted to play her teasing game a bit longer, but Cliff was too hot to bury his swollen hard-on in her frothy cunt.

Giggling, Doreen was struggling to lift herself up off his prick, but the man kept pushing her down, forcing more and more of his throbbing prick into her scalding pussy. She could feel his prick slipping into her tingling cunthole as the slippery folds of her cunt gave way before his invading cockrod.

Now filled with an overpowering passion, Doreen no longer wanted to play games. She was more than ready to feel his big cock pounding deep into her belly.

Cliff was panting like a wild animal beneath her as he pressed his hips upward, slowly embedding his boner deeper and deeper into the beautiful woman's slippery pussy.

"Give it to me, Cliff!" she squealed, hotly grinding her horny pussy down over his throbbing prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.