Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following day Doreen ran into Paul by the pool and quickly led him back to her place for some more fun and games. Entering the sitting room of the suite, Doreen was amused to see her husband slumped in a chair while her son was preparing to mount his little sister on a couch. Seeing a slippery string of cum hanging from the end of her husband's limp prick, Doreen knew that he's just fucked their horny little daughter.

Babs was spread out nakedly on her back, her cute young legs waving wantonly in the air as her brother crouched between them with his cock poised to enter her little cum-filled pussy.

"Oh, God, Leon," they heard Babs whisper as her big brother's cock glided into her cunt. "It feels so good!"

The handsome youth was soon pounding his prick in and out of her as Doreen and Paul excitedly watched. As Doreen watched her son and daughter fuck, she began stroking Paul's big prick.

"Oh, you sweet fuckin' beauty," Doreen heard Babs whisper to her brother.

Mewling in Leon's ear, Babs pulled him tighter against her naked flesh. The youngster's cute tits were squishing back and forth under his broad chest, her hard nipples burning into his bare flesh.

"Oh, sweet shit!" sobbed the youngster. "Please make me come, Leon! I can't stand much more! It's so fuckin'... fuckin' good!"

Leon began slamming his steel-hard cock into his little sister's sucking cunt with a renewed fury.

"Fuck, honey, fuck!" she squealed, her excited face distorted with lust, her eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. "Give it to me good, you sweet fucker! Give it to me good!"

Doreen could tell from the way her daughter was jerking and screaming for more that she was rapidly approaching a wild orgasm. Crazed with the sight of her son's cock slamming up into Babs' cunt, she was pumping her hand up and down over Paul's prick at an ever-increasing tempo.

"Oooooooh! Ooooooh!" Babs sobbed, snaking her sweet young legs tightly around his waist. ''Give it to me, baby! Give all of it to me!"

Their minds reeling with excitement, Doreen and Paul stared at Leon's hard cock slamming into little Babs' pussy. Every mighty thrust bounced her cunt several inches off the couch.

"Oh, honey!" she was sobbing. "I'm almost there... almost there!"

Paul could see from the way Leon was tensing that he was about to shoot his load. Then the youth suddenly gave a violent thrust and his muscular body began jerking frantically.

"Not yet!" screamed Babs as she felt his hot jizz squirting into her cunt. "Not yet! Please not yet! I haven't come!"

Her brother's rapidly shrinking prick made a sucking, slurping sound as he slowly withdrew it and rolled over onto his back. The frustrated youngster was screaming hysterically as she clawed at her empty pussy.

Doreen wasn't at all surprised when she saw her husband rush across the room with his new hard-on. Climbing onto the couch, the wildly aroused man roughly parted Babs' thighs and drove his stiff prick deep into her sizzling pussy.

"Oh, Daddy!" whimpered the youngster. "Fuck me good! Please finish me off! Make me come!"

Unable to control himself any longer, Paul dragged Doreen over to another couch. Spreading the woman out on her back, he pressed his face and mouth into the hot wetness of her dripping cunt. The warm scent of her cunt sent hot flames raging through his lurching body.

Her hot pussycream was dripping all over his tongue and face as he forced his mouth deeper into the woman's open pussy. The beautiful brunette was whimpering and moaning as his hot tongue swirled around in the musky wetness of her steaming cunt.

"Ooooooh, sweet Paul!" she moaned. "That feels so fucking good, honey! Oh, shit, it feels so fucking good!"

Twisting his juice-smeared face from side to side, he tried to burrow deeper and deeper into her slippery cunt. Shoving his tongue in as far as possible, he swirled it around in the hot meaty depths of her squishy pussy.

"Jesus Christ!" she screamed. "Eat me good, honey, eat me! Oh, piss, baby, suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!"

Withdrawing his tongue, he began probing it up to find her clitty. His heart was beating excitedly when he discovered the hard cock-knob. Wrapping his lips around it, he sucked her erect clit into his mouth.

"Eeeeeeekkkk!" she squealed with rapture as his lips and tongue sucked and licked on her quivering clitty. "It's so good, honey! Oh, shit, it's so good... so good... so fuckin'... suckin! good!"

Realizing that Doreen was on the very brink of climaxing, Paul attacked her sweet juicy cuntslit with renewed fury.

"Oooooooh, baby!" screamed. "That's it, honey! I'm coming! I'm commmiiinnnggg!"

Paul kept his sucking mouth tightly over her cunt until the woman had completed her writhing climax.

"Oh, honey," she whispered, grasping for his throbbing cock.

Panting excitedly, she lowered her open mouth down over his big cockknob. Locking her lips around the base of his cockhead, she flicked her tongue expertly around the underside of his swollen, sensitive prickbulb. Sucking heatedly on his cock, she sensually ran her fingers up and down the entire length of his rigid cockshaft, letting them linger over every vein and sinew of his throbbing prick.

Hot flames were streaking through her body as she felt his thick cock sliding over her lips and tongue. There was a horny taste to a man's slippery prick that always thrilled the lovely brunette.

"Mmmmmmm," she excitedly murmured as her soft lips locked around his cockshaft.

With the hot juices dripping out of her smoldering cunt, Doreen pumped her soft moist lips up and down over Ms throbbing cock. The stiffness of his cock felt fantastic to the woman as it slithered over her tongue and pressed out against her cheeks.

"That's the way to suck!" panted Paul, feeling his prickrod slithering between her soft, juicy lips.

Glancing down, he could see his wet cockshaft glistening with spit as it plunged in and out of Doreen's slippery mouth. Becoming more and more excited, Paul was thrusting his hips forward to meet every downward stroke of her bobbing mouth.

"Do you like this, honey?" she whispered as she momentarily released his prick from her mouth.

"Jesus, yes!" he gasped. "It's fantastic!"

"Good," she giggled, once more licking his thick cock.

After several moments of sucking deeply on his prick, Doreen once again removed her mouth from his throbbing cockshaft and pulled him into her arms.

"I'm so fuckin' horny," she whispered, pressing her warms naked body against his bare flesh.

"And you're so sweet and tasty," he panted, his hand tenderly caressing her soft warm asscheeks while a finger trailed lightly around the quivering rim of her puckered little ass.

"Oh, honey," she whispered. "Fuck me, honey. I want to feel that big hard cock in me."

As Doreen rolled onto her back and lewdly spread her naked thighs to receive his throbbing cock, Paul crawled between her open legs. Feeling his big prick brush hotly against the smooth flesh of her inner thigh, she moaned softly and raised her mouth to his, locking it against his panting lips. Her probing tongue slipped through and began gliding wetly around in the warmth of his mouth. The soft slackness of her moistly clinging lips sent wild sparks of desire flying throughout his entire body.

Reaching down, the squirming woman grasped the throbbing prick that was resting between her naked thighs.

"Jesus, honey, your cock feels so nice and hard," she whispered, placing the big cockbulb up against her hot, slick cunthole.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me now!" she sobbed, grinding his throbbing prick against her hot, juice-slickened pussy.

Feeling her fiery cuntlips sensually swallowing his cockhead, he lunged, driving his prick up into her pusssy with one smooth stroke.

"Oh, God!" she gasped as she screwed her slippery cuntslit up around the base of his cockshaft. "Your cock feels so good. It's so nice and hard."

Looking down. Paul could see his hard-on glistening with her slippery cunt juices as he rhythmically fucked it in and out of the sucking hotness of her juicy pussy.

Doreen was completely out of her mind with the ecstasy she was feeling from her lover's marvelous cock. Mewling, the horny woman threw her crotch up to meet every thrust of his plunging cockrod. Grasping the cheeks of her ass in her hands, she pulled him violently toward her, arching her hips up to take the full length of his pistoning prick. The clinging lips of her frothy cuntslit sucked and grasped at the very root of his prick, frantically trying to pull even more of it into her hot cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.