Hot Family On Holiday - Cover

Hot Family On Holiday

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Barker family is one of these rare families who truly love each other. Martin Barker, a very successful businessman, is eager to spend his vacation with his family at an expensive resort. He also develops loving relationships toward them, but not the generally accepted type relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Leon Barker was tossing around restlessly in bed, thinking about the family vacation that was only three days away. He and his little sister, Babs, were going with their parents to spend ten days at Hotel Paradise, a nudist resort that catered exclusively to people who enjoyed group sex and plenty of it. Hotel Paradise was very expensive but it was the type of vacation the family wanted, and they were all extremely excited about it.

While Leon was in his bed with a throbbing hard-on, his parents were spending the night at the house of some friends where they were enjoying a bit of mate swapping. The more Leon thought about the family's upcoming vacation, the more his cock throbbed.

When he couldn't stand it any longer, he got up and padded down the hall to his little sister's room. Opening the door, he quietly slipped in.

"Are you asleep, Babs?" he whispered.

"Gosh, no," she giggled, turning on the bedside lamp. "I was hoping you'd come."

When Leon started across the room toward his little sister, she threw back the covers so he could get into bed with her. Seeing the little blonde's deliciously naked body, the youth stripped off his pajamas and crawled into bed.

"Oh, Leon," she whispered, reaching down for her big brother's throbbing cock. "I sure need this beautiful cock tonight,"

"Good," he sighed. "And I can't wait to put it in your cute pussy."

"Honey," she giggled, starting to stroke his stiff hard-on. "Do you remember the very first time we fucked?"

"I sure do," he smiled.

Leon could vividly recall how it had all happened. His mother had taught him to fuck her about a year and a half ago. When he pulled his spent prick out of her cum-drenched cunt, she'd asked him if he ever fooled around with his little sister.

"Heck, no," he'd answered. "She's only a kid."

His mom had smiled. "I think she's old enough to be laid."

"Really?"

"Sure," grinned his mother.

"Babs is sure a cute little kid," he'd smiled. "I'll bet she would be fun to fuck."

"Of course she would," his mother had laughed. "But you'd better get busy if you want her cherry. From the way your dad's been looking at her lately, I can tell that he's champing at the bit to get into her little panties."

When Leon got home the next afternoon his little sister was sprawled out on the floor watching television.

"Hi," she said, not taking her eyes from the screen.

"Hi," he absently muttered, flopping down in a chair. "Where's mom?"

"Gone shopping," Babs had answered. "She said she'd be home about six."

The cute youngster's short dress had worked up above her hips as she'd squirmed around the floor and Leon could see the brief little panties that barely covered her crotch and ass. The youth had always considered his little sister a child, but after listening to his mother, the cute youngster's almost-bare ass strangely excited him. He'd suddenly wondered if the girl's pussy would be as hot and juicy as their mother's. The longer he stared at her soft little ass, the more violently his cock throbbed in his pants. Unable to stand it any longer, he walked over and sat down next to her on the floor.

"Is that a good show?" Leon had asked, nervously placing his hand on the back of her thigh.

"I guess so," she'd absently answered, her undivided attention on the TV screen.

Sitting next to her on the floor, Leon had cautiously moved his hand up between her thighs until his finger slipped under the crotch-band of her panties.

"Oooooooh, Leon," she'd giggled. "That tickles."

"D'ya like it?" he panted, probing at her cunt with the tip of his finger.

"Kinda," she grinned.

When Babs made no attempt to stop him, he continued probing his finger around until he felt the hot slickness of her juicy little pussyslit. His cock began throbbing more wildly when he slipped the tip of it in between her slippery hot cuntlips.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good," she'd giggled, wriggling her juicy pussy around his finger.

"Babs, will you let me see your pussy?" he had whispered, still working his finger in and out of her hot little cunthole.

"Sure," she grinned. "If you'll keep playing with it,"

"Does it feel good?"

"Heck, yes," she had giggled. "I play with it myself all the time, but it feels better when you do it."

"Do you really?" Leon asked in a surprised voice.

"Sure," she beamed. "And I even know how to finger-fuck myself until I come."

"Really?" he gasped. "Now can I see your pussy?"

"Sure," Babs grinned. "If I can see your cock."

"What do you know about cocks?" he'd asked in a shocked voice.

"That's what boys fuck with," the cute youngster had giggled.

"Who told you about fucking?"

"My girl friend, Becky," was her answer. "She fucks all the time."

Leon recalled that Becky was a pimply faced kid with the big tits who the younger boys were always following around.

"Does Becky really let the kids fuck her?" he'd asked.

"Sure," she had giggled. "She fucks every day."

"Good for her," grinned Leon, making a mental note to be more friendly with Becky. "Now will you let me see your pussy?"

"If you promise to let me see your prick," she smiled, rising to her feet and quickly pulling her dress and panties off.

"That's a deal," panted the youth.

Leon's eyes opened like saucers when his pretty little sister was standing completely naked in front of him. Her firm young tits had stood out like small cones with big swollen nipples, His eyes drifted down over her slightly rounded stomach to the juicy pink cunt between her legs.

"See?" Babs had giggled. "My pussy's startin' to sprout hair. Pretty soon, it'll be old enough to fuck."

"It looks like it's ready now," he panted, staring hungrily at her naked little cunt, thinking how much he'd like to stick his cock into it.

"Would you like to finger-fuck me?" his cute little sister had asked.

"God, yes!" he excitedly answered as the youngster moved over and spread herself out on the couch.

Sitting down next to her, Leon had nervously run his hand up between her soft bare thighs until he touched the warm slickness of her little juicy cunt.

"Ooooooooh, Jeez," she panted. "That feels neat."

Closing her eyes and leaning her head back, Babs had smiled contentedly as she felt her big brother's finger sinking deeper and deeper into her horny little pussy. Her naked young body had wriggled excitedly when he began plunging his thick middle finger in and out of the hot wetness of her adolescent pussy. Leon had never dreamed that his sister's cunt could feel so hot and slippery.

"Oh, yes!" she'd squealed with pleasure as he speeded the tempo of his thrusts. "Make me come! Please make me come!"

Babs had just recently learned how to masturbate, but it felt a million times better to have her big brother's thick middle finger streaking in and out of her aroused little cunt. She'd never felt anything so fucking good in her life, and the young girl's entire body responded to it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.