The Condo Swappers - Cover

The Condo Swappers

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A lot of fun stuff is going on in this neighbourhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ann Marshall walked into the manager's office with a big smile on her face.

It was her first full day on the job and she was excited.

"Good morning Ann," said Becky, looking up from her desk.

"Good morning. I see we have a lot of work to do today," she said as she noticed the stack of papers on her desk.

"Yes, but first I'd like you to meet some people." Two men who had been sitting on the office couch now rose and walked over to Becky's desk. One was a tall, muscular young man, with dark hair and a small mustache and beard. The other was small and thin, with a smooth, boyish face.

"This is John and Brian, they are interested in renting a condo. I'd like you to show them that vacant one we have on the eleventh floor." She turned to John and Brian and said, "This is my assistant, Ann Marshall. She'll be glad to show you the condominium and answer all your questions."

"All right, men," said Ann, "just follow me." They followed her to the elevator, each staring at the beautiful ass and hips of this tall, black-haired woman.

"What do you do for a living?" asked Ann as they stepped onto the elevator.

"We're both construction workers," said John, the tall one.

"Yes," added Brian. "We're working on a project not far from here. The job should take about a year to finish, so we decided to share an apartment together in this area."

"Well, I hope you like it here. We'd love to have you as tenants," said

Ann.

They stepped out of the elevator on the eleventh floor and walked down the hallway towards the vacant apartment.

"Here we are," said Ann. She unlocked the door and led them inside. "This is a two-bedroom apartment with a balcony, you'll find it has ample living space as well as closet space." Her eyes admired John's muscular chest and arms and the bulge in his jeans.

"It looks great," said John.

"I like it too," added Brian. "How much is the rent?"

"The rent is two hundred and fifty a month," answered Ann. "I sure hope you take it. This is my first full day on the job and I'd like to impress Becky.

I want her to know that I can handle the job."

Brian and John both looked Ann up and down, admiring her big tits and ass and her long, shapely legs. Then they looked at each other and smiled slyly.

"Maybe we can help each other, Ann," said John.

"Yes," said Brian. "If we rent the apartment and help you, maybe you can do something for us."

"What do you mean?" asked Ann. "What can I do for you?"

"Oh, we'll think of something," said John.

He walked up behind her and embraced her, squeezing her big tits and pressing his bulge into her ass. Meanwhile, Brian, whose head came up to

Ann's shoulder, kneeled down and removed Ann's skirt, tossing it across the room.

"Okay men, I'll do anything you want," she said. Ann enjoyed the feeling of having two men pawing her body. She felt her panties being pulled down and she spread her legs instinctively.

Brian buried his face into Ann's juicy pussy, almost knocking her off her feet. By now, John had completely removed her blouse and bra and was busy rubbing her big tits. She threw her head back and rested it on John's broad chest as Brian sucked and licked her sweet pussy.

"I'm going to shove my cock up your asshole," John told her, "while you're still standing." He lowered his jeans and underwear to his ankles then kicked them off. His hard cock entered her asshole slowly and traveled in up to the hilt. He released her tits and took hold of her slim waist, working his throbbing organ in and out of her tiny asshole.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh! Yeeeeesssss! That feels so good. Your big cock really fills me up. Ohhhhhhh!" she groaned. "My asshole is on fire! Ahhhh!"

Brian released her pussy and stood up, removing his pants and underwear.

Ann slowly sank down to her hands and knees under John's weight, with his cock still up her asshole.

"I want to suck your cock while he fucks me," she said to Brian. "Stick it in my mouth."

Brian stepped in front of her and shoved his stiff prick into her mouth.

She sucked and licked it madly.

"Ahhhhh! Eeeeeeeee!" screamed Brian. He grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth with slow, deliberate strokes.

In the meantime, John withdrew his hard, throbbing cock from her ass and shoved it into her steaming, wet pussy. Her squeals were stifled by Brian's big cock in her mouth as they fucked her at both ends.

Ann was engulfed with pleasure. John's thrusts were sending waves of ecstasy through her entire body. She arched her back to make it easier for him as their tempo increased. John used his big cock as a battering ram as he pummeled Ann's red-hot pussy.

"Ahhhh! Weeeeeeeooooo! You sweet, fucking slut! You really know how to fuck, don't you?" howled John. "She's a nice piece of ass, ain't that right,

Brian?"

"You're damned right she is. She's the best cocksucker in town. Ahhhhh!

Weeeeeeeee! See, what did I tell you?" groaned Brian.

Ann heard the comments, but she was too busy to care. Her cunt was being pounded by a huge cock that sent jolts of delight through her entire body.

She tightened her cunt muscles on his thick cock and nearly fainted from the intense heat. Brian's cock tasted good in her hungry mouth. She sucked it fiercely, knowing he would soon come and fill her mouth with the thick cream which she loved to eat.

Finally, the pounding and the thrusting took their toll on her and she came, the orgasm shaking her whole body. Her cunt juices flooded John's cock and balls, but he continued to fuck her relentlessly, pounding the shit out of her wet pussy. Almost at the same time, Brian shot his wad, filling her greedy mouth with his hot jism until it overflowed and ran down her lips.

She enjoyed the hot liquid in her mouth and she gulped down as much of it as she could. She continued sucking his shrinking cock, milking it dry, then, after he had rolled away from her, she licked her lips clean.

Meanwhile, John continued to ram her aching pussy with his big prick as

Ann, finished with Brian, now turned her full attention to him. She desperately wanted to feel his white cream in her clinging pussy. She reached behind her and rubbed his hairy balls with her expert fingers. Her hungry pussy tightened its grip on his long cock and she could feel it pulsating against her pussy walls. The intense heat from the friction scorched her loins and she knew that she would soon come.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! I can feel it! I'm going to come! Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me every inch of your big prick!" she howled.

John, his body covered with sweat, felt his cock swell up, and, with a loud scream, he came deep in her pussy, his cum filling her up and running down the back of her thighs. It was what she had been waiting for, and she welcomed the hot liquid searing, her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm coming toooooo!" she screamed as, once again, her cunt juices burst forth and flooded his cock.

They both collapsed on the floor with John's shrinking, wet cock still buried deep in her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.