The Condo Swappers - Cover

The Condo Swappers

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lot of fun stuff is going on in this neighbourhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Laurie Simmons sat at the kitchen table reading a book, while her mother stood by the sink washing breakfast dishes. It had been a week since she had visited that man's apartment selling cookies. She had been pondering the idea of going back to see him. He frightened her a little, but she had enjoyed the taste of his huge cock inside her mouth. Besides, she was bored and needed some excitement.

At that moment, the doorbell rang. She ran to open it and greeted two of her friends, who lived on the tenth floor, Jodie Harris and Jessie Fox.

"Hi, Laurie," they said excitedly.

"Hi, what are you up to?" asked Laurie.

"Jodie and I are going to throw a party tonight, for some friends. Would you like to come?" said Jessie.

"Sure, I'd love to," beamed Laurie.

"We're going to go shopping this morning to buy all the food and supplies that we need. Then we're going to decorate Jodie's apartment. Why don't you come with us and help?" said Jessie.

"Okay, let's go," said Laurie. She waved good-bye to her mother as she walked out the door with her friends.

They spent the entire morning purchasing their party supplies and then returned to Jodie's apartment to begin the preparations.

They hung streamers of crepe paper and balloons along the ceiling and walls, reaching all the higher places with a ladder, and filled all the snack trays with candy, peanuts, and other sweets." Jodie's father Jim, a short man of fifty, with a pink complexion and a bald head, helped with the decorating. They joked and laughed as they worked, enjoying themselves.

"Your father was really a big help," stated Laurie, "and a lot of fun, too."

"Yes, I know," replied Jodie. "Ever since my mother died last year, he's been really lonely. I think this party will cheer him up, though."

"Are there going to be many boys at the party?" asked Laurie.

"I hope so," said Jodie. "It wouldn't be much fun, otherwise." They both laughed.

"Jodie!" interrupted Jessie. "We forgot to pick up the cake. Let's run down to the bakery, now and get it. Laurie can stay here and finish decorating.

You don't mind, do you Laurie? We'll only be gone a half hour."

"No, of course not," replied Laurie. "You two go ahead."

After Jessie and Jodie departed, she returned to work. "Will you hold the ladder for me, Mr. Harris," she asked Jodie's father, "so that I can hang up this last balloon?"

"I'll be glad to," he answered. He held, the ladder, firmly, while Laurie climbed the steps, his eyes fixed on her short skirt and long, shapely legs.

He looked up her skirt to her soft, creamy thighs and her tiny panties.

Laurie sensed the man's eyes on her body and she began to feel sorry for him. She knew what it was like to be lonely and she wanted to help him. As she descended the ladder, she intentionally stumbled and fell backwards into the old man's arms.

"Wow! Thank you, Mr. Harris," she said innocently, as she pressed her ass into his crotch. "I almost broke my neck."

"Lucky for you I was here," he said, his big hands still wrapped around her slim waist.

"I think I hurt my ankle," shelled. "Could you please carry me over to the couch?"

He picked her up in his big arms, sliding one fat hand under her skin, grasping her soft thighs, and cradling her head and shoulders in the other.

After laying her on the couch, he sat down and placed her feet on his lap.

"Do you think it's broken?" she asked coyly. She raised her leg to his eyes as she spoke, revealing her thighs and panties once again.

"I don't know, let me see," he said. He caressed her ankle checking for broken bones. Finding none, he continued caressing her leg, moving his hand farther up beneath her skirt, feeling the softness of her inner thighs, and finally resting on her damp crotch. He pulled off her panties and pushed her skin up over her waist, revealing her hot, moist cunt and the thick, light brown pubic hair. He fingered her little pink clit, pinching it until it hardened.

"Oh, Mr. Harris!" Laurie whimpered. "That feels so good!" She spread her legs wide and began to rotate her hips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.