The Condo Swappers - Cover

The Condo Swappers

 

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A lot of fun stuff is going on in this neighbourhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ann Marshall sat at her cluttered desk in the manager's office looking over some papers. The door burst open and in walked Becky Scott.

"Hello, Ann," said Becky. "How are things going?"

"I'm really busy right now. I have a desk full of work."

"Well," said Becky. "I want you to know that I really appreciate the good job you've been doing since you came here a month ago. You're a big help to me. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," said Ann. "Ever since my divorce, I've been trying to make it on my own, without a husband to depend on." She adjusted her bra strap as she spoke. "But I don't think I could have done it without this job. My ex-husband's alimony checks don't add up to much."

"Well," said Becky, "you have a job here for as long as you want." She walked over and sat on the edge of Ann's desk. With her legs crossed, her short skirt revealed her soft, smooth thighs. "You know, Ann, you're really a beautiful woman. I wish my hair was as long as yours." She leaned over and stroked Ann's hair then ran her fingers along Ann's cheeks. "It's been a long time since I fucked you with that dildo," said Becky. "You never did return the favor."

"Would you like for me to fuck you now?" asked Ann.

"No, but I want you to eat my pussy." She pulled her dress up above her waist and spread her legs. "Now pull off my panties," demanded Becky.

Ann did as Becky ordered then, with Becky's legs spread wide and her feet propped up on the arms of the chair, she buried her face into the younger woman's pussy.

The soft, black hair covering Becky's cunt tickled Ann's nose as she licked the sweet-smelling pussy. Her tongue, playing and flickering on her sensitive cunt, drove Becky wild. The young manager squirmed and moaned as

Ann sent her tongue deep into her hairy pussy.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That's great I" whimpered Becky. "You sure know how to please a girl. My pussy is on fire!"

Ann explored the inside of Becky's cunt, running her tongue along the damp walls and lapping up the woman's cunt juices. Becky was becoming delirious.

She reached down and forced Ann's face deeper into her cunt until. Ann could barely breathe. Then, flinging her legs into the air, she lay back on the desk and surrendered herself to Ann's expert tongue.

Ann was determined to please her boss. She spread Becky's cunt lips until she could see the little, pink clit then she grabbed the love-button between her teeth and sucked it hard. Becky let out a howl and neatly jumped off the desk.

"Ahhh! Ohhhh! You pussy-eater! You cunt-eating bitch! You really know all the tricks!"

Ann could taste Becky's juices on her tongue as she licked the woman's cunt. She sent her long tongue in deep and Becky nearly bucked Ann off of her. She could feel the heat building up and knew that Becky would not last long. She knew that she would soon be tasting the woman's juices in her mouth and throat. Faster and faster, she licked the woman s pussy until

Becky bucked and thrashed on the desk and moaned loudly.

"Oeeee! Ahhhh! I'm coming, you sweet-eating bitch! You slut!"

Ann slurped up the woman's juices and swallowed every drop, licking the woman clean. When Ann had finished, she looked up at Becky and saw the woman lying there on the desk with a big smile on her face.

"You're the best, Ann!" said Becky as she pulled on her panties and slid off the desk. Ann sat back in the chair and wiped the juice off her face.

At that moment, a young girl walked past the office and headed towards the elevator. Becky ran to the door and called to the girl.

"Terry! Could you come here, please? I'd like to talk to you for a minute."

The girl entered the office and stood in front of Ann and Becky. Ann admired the long, blonde hair and nice body of the young girl, who could not have been out of her teens yet. She had small, sensual lips and firm tits.

"What do you want?" Terry asked. "I was just about to go home. My mother is waiting for me."

"I just wanted to tell you that the mailman left a package for your mother.

Would you please take it to her?" She walked into the back roam to get the package and Terry followed her.

"Close the door, Terry. I want to talk to you?" said Becky as she placed the package on the desk.

"What do you want?" Terry said, looking around the room nervously.

"I was looking over our records this morning, and I notice that your rent has not been paid this month. It's two weeks overdue. When will you be able to pay it?"

"We've been low on money this month," said Terry in a low voice. "But we'll pay it soon, I promise.

"I could evict you from the building if you don't pay your rent," said

Becky.

"Please don't, we'll have the money. Maybe I can do some work for you around the office to help pay it. I'll do anything you say," Terry, near tears, pleaded with Becky, and nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"Maybe there is something you can do for me," said Becky with a sly smile on her face. She reached into the bottom desk drawer and pulled out the same dildo that she had used to hick Ann. It was still fastened to a belt and

Becky pointed it menacingly at Terry. "Do you know what this is?" asked

Becky as she waved it in the air.

"No," said Terry, innocently.

"Then I'll show you what it is." She ran the dildo along the insides of

Terry's thighs, finally resting it against her crotch. "Take off your pants!" Becky ordered.

Terry did as she told, not wanting to be evicted from her condo. "Now lean against the desk, like so," Becky ordered. Terry leaned forward as she was instructed, placing her hands on the edge of the desk, and, with her bare ass protruding out towards Becky, spread her legs wide. Becky ran her hands over the smooth, soft skin of the young girl, caressing her ass and cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.