The Condo Swappers - Cover

The Condo Swappers

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A lot of fun stuff is going on in this neighbourhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Laurie Simmons skipped off the elevator and headed down the hallway towards the Hartley's apartment. Dressed in a pair of cut-off jeans and a small halter top, she walked up to the door and rang the bell.

A thin, dark-haired, young man, dressed in a bathrobe, answered the door.

"Hello, Laurie. Come in, you're right on time." He led her into the living room and offered her a chair.

"We just put Michael to bed. He should sleep all evening so you should not have any trouble with him. As soon as my wife and I finish dressing, we'll be leaving and the place will be yours. Meanwhile, you can watch television if you like." He hurried back into the bedroom and left Laurie alone.

She sat cross-legged in the chair, watching television, when suddenly she heard noises coming from the bedroom. It sounded like a man moaning. She crept up to the door, cracked it open and peeked inside.

There, sitting naked on the edge of the bed, was Don Hartley and kneeling on the floor between his legs was his wife Nina, also naked. She was bent over his lap, licking and playing with his cock, while he stroked her long, black hair. Laurie watched as she took his entire cock into her mouth and sucked it slowly, pausing every now and then to run her tongue over its bulb.

Don seemed extremely delighted. He threw his head back, uttering a long, drawn-out sigh.

"That feels great, honey," Laurie heard him say. "You're the best cocksucker in the world."

Nina continued to suck him off, speeding up her movements until she had him thrashing and screaming on the bed.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Yeeeeesss! Suck it baby! Suck it! Make me cooooome! You slut! You fucking bitch! AHHHHHHH! OHHHHH!"

Laurie could hear slurping noises coming from Nina's greedy lips, and she wished that his throbbing cock was in her pussy instead of his wife's mouth.

Laurie could see Nina's head bob up and down on her husband's big cock, and she looked on in wonder and in envy as the hard prick disappeared in the hungry woman's mouth, reappeared once more, then disappeared again. She watched as Don's face became twisted with a look of ecstasy, and she knew that it would not be long before his cum would be flowing down his wife's throat. Her panties were becoming wet with her own juices as she looked on, her pussy quivering.

Nina sucked long and hard on her husband's rigid prick and her tongue explored the swollen bulb. Her cheeks were filled to capacity, and her teeth chewed gently on the rubbery cock. Finally, with Laurie watching, Don shot his wad into his wife's mouth and held her head gently as she swallowed every drop.

Laurie, shaken by what she had just seen, returned to her chair, horny as hell. She sat, staring at the television, until the Hartleys had dressed and were ready to leave.

"We're going now, Laurie. We should be back in about four hours. Good-bye!"

"Good-bye," said Laurie. "Don't worry, I'll take care of Michael." She locked the door behind them and returned to her chair.

The clock on the living room wall told her it was seven-thirty as she sat there with her legs hung over the arm of the chair. She tried to concentrate on the movie, but her thoughts were actually on what she had just witnessed in the bedroom. Losing interest in the movie, she dashed into the kitchen to find something to eat. She searched through the refrigerator and came up with some cold chicken and potato salad.

"This should hit the spot," she said under her breath. Carrying the food in her arms, she was about to close the refrigerator door when her eyes fell upon a long, thick sausage. "Aha! This might be just what I need," she said out loud.

Setting the chicken and potato salad on the kitchen table, she walked back into the living room, carrying the sausage. With a wide grin on her face, she tore off her jeans and panties and jumped into the chair, hanging her legs over each arm. She sucked on the sausage for a few minutes, getting it wet and smooth. Then she rubbed her young pussy lips with it, moaning softly as she did so. The long, thick sausage felt like the real thing as Laurie teased herself with it. Finally, with her cunt juices flowing at last, she pushed the big, greasy object into her sweet, little cunt.

"Ohhhhh! That's good!" she said aloud.

She started slowly at first, gently rubbing the long piece of meat against the walls of her pussy. Her hips and ass writhed uncontrollably as she thrust the meat into her cunt. By degrees, she increased the tempo, the friction causing her juicy, little pussy to catch fire. The fire spread inside her loins as she thrust the greasy meat harder and harder into her little cunt.

It felt so good having her pussy walls stretched once more, and she shuddered as the friction caused heat shot through her body. There was nothing she liked better than to be filled up by a piece of meat, and she closed her eyes and imagined that it was a real cock inside her sweet pussy.

Finally, her vicious thrusts took her beyond the point of no return, and, with one final push of the big meat, her body exploded into a series of shuddering orgasms. She woke to the sound of a woman's voice.

"Laurie, wake up. Are you all right?" Nina asked.

She jumped out of the chair with a wide-eyed, frightened look on her face.

"Where did you come from?" she asked. "What time is it?" She glanced at the clock and saw that it was only nine o'clock, then she searched the floor frantically for her pants.

"We decided to just have dinner and skip the movie so we got home early.

What have you been up to?" She stared at Laurie, standing there half naked with the sausage still hanging out of her pussy.

"I must have fallen asleep. I didn't expect you to come home this early."

She was trying to cover herself with her hands.

"It's all right, dear. You mustn't be ashamed. You have a beautiful body."

She began fondling Laurie's ass and thighs, then she removed the sausage from her cunt and, after studying it for a second, licked the cunt juices off of it.

Laurie stood there, totally embarrassed.

"Yes dear, you are really beautiful," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.