The Condo Swappers - Cover

The Condo Swappers

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A lot of fun stuff is going on in this neighbourhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jenny Thomas lay in her bed, her head propped up on a pillow and her arms resting at her sides. She reached over and stroked the hair of her husband,

Alan, who was asleep beside her. She thought of the events of the night before. She had never been involved in anything like that before.

The thought of Alan being fucked by three strange women while she watched and herself being fucked by three men at the same time, would have ordinarily shocked her.

But last night was different. It seemed as if everything that had happened was not only right, but beneficial. It was beneficial to her marriage and to her life.

When she saw those three women fucking and sucking her husband, she realized how important he was to her. She knew that she loved him and could not bear to lose him.

She knew that, before last night, their marriage was suffering from boredom-boredom with each other and with their daily lives. However, Sarah's group had changed all that.

Last night she saw the change in Alan's face as Sarah rode his cock, and she felt that joining their group might be the very thing that Alan and she needed. Besides, it not only put the much-needed excitement into their lives, but it was also a lot of fun.

"Honey, are you all right?" said Alan, interrupting her thoughts, as he turned to face her. "That was some party last night, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it sure was," said Jenny. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Damn right, I did," he said. "And I could see that you did too. I saw you on your knees sucking those men's cocks. That party was the most fun that

I've had in a long time. I think it did both of us a lot of good to be with other people. I hope you feel the same way about it as I do. I love you, but

I want to join their group and put some fun and excitement back into our marriage. I think it's the best thing for both of us." He stroked her face tenderly. "I agree," smiled Jenny. "As long as you save same of that big cock of yours for me." She laughed teasingly.

"As a matter of fact, I've got some for you right now." He slipped his hands under her nightgown and rubbed her big tits, pinching the pink nipples until Jenny gasped in pleasure. He abandoned her tits and slowly caressed her smooth, flat stomach.

"Lower," breathed Jenny. "Rub me lower.

He did as she asked, moving his hands lower inside her panties to her awaiting pussy. He caressed the silky, blonde hair on her cunt, rubbing it between his fingers, feeling its soft texture. Then he released her and removed his own pajamas, revealing to jenny his long, hard cock. He stripped her little panties off her, pulling them down her long, shapely legs, and tossed them on the floor.

"I'm ready for you, Alan," she whispered. "Fuck me now."

She spread her legs wide and exposed her luscious pussy to his thick, throbbing prick. A soft moan escaped her lips as his hard cock entered her cunt and slid in up to the hilt.

She raised her ass to meet him and clasped her hands around his back. They moved together in slow circles as the heat built up inside her. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist as his throbbing cock slid deeper inside her clinging pussy.

"Harder! Harder!" she squealed. "Fuck me hard! It feels so goooooood!"

She let out a gasp as he halted his circular movements and began thrusting his stiff cock in and out of her wet pussy. His tempo increased as he grabbed her legs and pulled them over his shoulders. His strokes became harder and harder as he rammed his hard cock into her juicy cunt.

"Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! That's it, baby," she cried. "You're the best! Fuck my pussy! Fuck the shit out of me!"

She grabbed the back of his head with her hands and held it tight against her big tits as she moaned and thrashed under Alan's assault. He continued to fuck her relentlessly, shoving his big prick into her juicy cunt again and again until, with shuddering orgasms, they came at the same time, and collapsed in each other's arms, totally exhausted. Their juices soaked both themselves and the sheets, and they clung to each other for a long time afterwards.

"That was beautiful," cried Jenny. "I love you."

"I love you, too," said Alan.

She lay in bed sleepily rubbing her wet cunt and enjoying the feeling of

Alan's jism inside of her. She listened to the running water as he showered and then watched as he dressed and left for work. For the first time in a long while, she felt really happy. She lay there wondering what she should do today, unable to decide whether to go shopping and maybe to a restaurant, or to just hang around the apartment all day and relax. It didn't take her long to decide which she would do. She jumped out of the bed and skipped into the shower, feeling like a little girl again.

The warm water tickled her back as it ran down her lovely, naked body, refreshing her. Her big tits, the full, shapely curve of her hips and ass, and her long, slender legs made her a woman to be loved by men and envied by other women. She finished her shower and walked back into the bedroom with the towel wrapped around her.

She dressed in a short dress with matching high-heeled shoes, showing off her long legs. After glancing in the mirror one last time, she hurriedly walked out of the apartment.

The brilliant, afternoon sun beat, down on the sidewalk as Jenny stepped out of the cab in front of the department store. The sun's rays hurt her eyes as she walked towards the door, but once inside they found relief under the soft glow of the ceiling lights.

The store was bustling with customers as Jenny made her way towards the shoe department. As she walked down the aisles, she smiled at the strange men who were staring at her and undressing her with their eyes. She loved this kind of attention. In fact, she encouraged it by the short, tight-fitting clothes she always wore.

Finally, she arrived at the shoe department and took a seat, waiting for assistance.

Before long, a young, freckle-faced kid of about eighteen years of age walked up to her.

"May I help you?" he asked.

"Yes," smiled Jenny. "I'd like to try on a pair of sandals. Could you show me what you have in stock?"

"Yes ma'm," he said, admiring her big tits, "I'll be glad to. I'll be right back." He walked into the stockroom and emerged two minutes later with several boxes in his arms. He knelt down in front of Jenny and opened one of the boxes.

"Why don't you try this one on first?" he said. He removed her shoe and replaced it with a wooden sandal, holding her ankle in one hand and her foot in the other.

"No, I don't think so," said Jenny. "Let me see another one." She raised her leg as the teenage boy placed another sandal on her foot, allowing him an unobstructed view of her soft, creamy thighs and panties. She felt his hand move up from her ankle and begin to caress her leg, her knee, and finally, slip under her dress and between her thighs. She closed her legs suddenly, trapping his hand.

"Did you lose something up there?" she asked the frightened boy.

"I just wanted to touch you. You're so beautiful," he said in a trembling voice.

"That's sweet of you," she said. "But someone might see us out here. Why don't we go in the stockroom where we can have some privacy?"

"Okay, follow me," said the young boy.

Jenny rose and followed him to the back of the stockroom. She wasn't sure why she was doing this. She was not horny. Perhaps, she just wanted to do something nice for this young lad. She watched him as he led her to a dark corner and then turned to face her. He was a tall, thin lad with narrow, pale blue eyes and light, sandy hair and he seemed very frightened at the moment.

"Don't be afraid!" Jenny said. "I won't hurt you. Have you ever had a woman before?"

"No," the freckle-faced kid muttered.

"Well, relax and I'll help you." She removed the trembling lad's jeans and underwear and pushed them across the floor. She fondled his small, thin cock in her hands until it stiffened and stood erect.

"That's better," she said. Next, she reached under her dress and pulled down her panties, kicking them across the floor. Reaching over, she grabbed a chair that had been standing beside the wall and placed it down in front of the young lad.

"Sit down," she ordered him. He did as she said. "Now I'm going to make a man out of you. I'm going to let you fuck my beautiful pussy."

She pulled her dress up above her waist and squatted down on top of the frightened boy, facing him, with her legs on either side of the chair. As she squatted down, she lowered her sweet pussy onto his erect cock, feeling it slide up inside her wet cunt. The young instinctively circled his arms around her and grabbed her ass.

Jenny held the boy's shoulders as she moved, grinding her cunt into the boy's lap with slow, circular movements. His thin cock didn't fill her up, but it still felt good rubbing against her pussy walls. She sighed when the boy lowered his head and took hold of one of her pink nipples between his teeth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.