Dominoes - Cover

Dominoes

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Chapter 14: Spring 1989-2 More Marcy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Spring 1989-2 More Marcy - Dominoes takes up where Burr left off. It is assumed the reader knows past characters and the circumstances that got Sammy to this point. To Sammy, dots on the falling domino are telling, a forecast of future events. In his senior year at Cromwell Military Academy he connects the dots to his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The first thing I noticed about Marcie when she came out to greet me was the way her breasts strained the soft fabric of her T-shirt.

"I didn't think you were going to get here in time for lunch," she said as we hugged. It was obvious to me that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Where's the moat?" I asked as I looked around. The house reminded me of a castle. It was placed high on a knoll and we were able to see the town, looking miniature in the distance.

"This was my grandparent's house. The original part was built shortly after the First World War and there have been two additions, built after wars, naturally," she said, winking at me.

"It looks like it represents a lot of tents," I said.

"Don't let Bernard hear you say that," she warned. "We do more than tents; we're in all sorts of items related to defense."

The house was huge with marble columns in front, a large porch and mainly brick exterior.

"Get your bag. I'll show you to your room," Marcie said. I had brought a change of clothes and my blue blazer just in case I would be expected to dress for dinner. From the looks of the house, a tux would probably be required if I wanted to eat in the dining room.

The inside was lavish with marble floors, high ceilings, majestic chandeliers and mahogany covered walls. The staircase leading to the second floor must have been ten feet wide.

Marcie showed me her room first. It was large and airy, decorated in pastels and open to a balcony. By comparison, my room at home was a closet.

"Don't get too comfortable in here. You're sleeping down the hall, way down the hall," she laughed.

"What if I get lost?" I asked, as we walked through the halls to the room assigned to me for the night.

"You can always knock on Bernie's door," she said, pointing to a corner room as we made the turn. "Believe me, I won't be coming into your room tonight."

We joined Mrs. Cochran for lunch. I had met her and her husband once before, but this was different. She was in her own home and with her husband at work, she ruled. Mrs. Cochran served lunch and conducted her own inquiry into my background at the same time.

I answered her questions while partaking of the cold soup, an exotic fruit cup and a slab of salmon that she claimed was fresh from Alaska. The chocolate layer cake looked delicious, but when Marcie refused to touch the cake I turned it down too, saying I was stuffed.

"What do you have planned to entertain Mr. Oldham, Dear?" her mother asked Marcie.

"I thought we would take a ride," Marcie answered and looked to me for my approval.

This sounded fine to me. Seeing the town where Marcie lived, getting out of the house, having Marcie point out the sights, and getting out of the house, appealed to me. When I found out she was talking about horseback riding I balked, saying I had never been on a horse. Marcie saw that I was adamant about not wanting to experience something new.

"Okay, we'll go for a run. I know you can run," she teased. This idea suited me fine.

I complimented Mrs. Cochran on the lunch and we made our escape.

"You can't wear those where we're going," Marcie said, looking at my slacks.

We went upstairs to my room, Marcie directing the way because I couldn't find it on my own. She took a seat on the bed and watched me shuffle through my bag to find short pants, a T-shirt and running shoes. I held them up and she nodded her approval. But when I headed to the bathroom to change clothes she objected.

"I've held your weenie in my hand, Sammy. You can undress in front of me."

"My weenie? Is that what you call it?"

"If I can hold it I can name it. I'll call it whatever I want."

I removed my shoes, slacks and shirt and stored them in the closet. When I returned Marcie was watching. I decided to have some fun with her.

"What are you doing?" she asked when she saw me sorting through my bag.

"Looking for my jockstrap," I answered.

"You packed a jockstrap? How did you know we would go for a run?"

"My weenie told me," I said as I lowered my shorts and watched her mouth fly open.

I stepped into the jockstrap and adjusted the pocket that held my cock in place. Marcie was watching, bug-eyed. I put my short pants on and laced up my running shoes.

"Ready to go?"

"I have to ... I need ... my shoes," she said, getting to her feet. We stopped by her room and I sat on her bed while she opened drawers and selected her running outfit.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She pointed to her closet. "I have to ... you know."

"Hey, you can change here. I've diddled your bun, remember?"

"My bun?" she asked, blushing.

"Yeah, weenies and buns go together, don't they?"

There was no reaction to my little joke; her face expressionless. I saw a slight twitch on one side of her lips as she pulled the T-shirt over her head and set it aside while she slipped a sports bra on.

I got up, thinking that all she needed to do was change shoes. "Sit down," she said as she lowered her shorts and then her panties, exposing the fine hair around her pussy. It only took thirty seconds for her to slip into white panties and put the same shorts and T-shirt back on, but those thirty seconds left me with an open mouth.

"Ready?" she asked when her sneakers were laced up to her satisfaction and her hair was secured with a short ribbon.

We went out the back door, past the pool and manicured gardens. Marcie waved at a stable hand. "Not today, George," she yelled to the man. The stable looked like a reproduction of the house, only smaller.

Marcie guided me through a gate and we loosened up before taking off through the pasture where four horses were grazing.

"The gray is mine," she said, pointing in the direction of the horses. "The bays belong to my sisters and the black is Bernie's, but he hardly ever rides anymore."

I was only half listening; too busy watching where I was stepping to concentrate on what she was telling me. Well, my mind was still back in her room, recalling how firm her breasts looked for the few seconds they were exposed.

"Are any of them boys?" I asked without looking up to get her reaction.

"No weenies. They're all buns," she answered, informatively.

When we reached the other end of the pasture she opened another gate. "The pine needles can be slippery so watch your step," she cautioned.

We ran through a forest of tall pine trees with a few maples and oaks mixed in. Every so often there would be a clearing where sunshine lighted green shaded areas, but mainly it was a densely wooded trail for riding; not a running track at all.

"How far is this?" I asked when Marcie slowed and steered me toward a giant boulder sticking out of the ground.

"I don't know," she said. She was attempting to get a toehold in the rock. I helped by securing her foot and admired her ass as she climbed to the top. I followed, wondering why we had stopped there.

"This is my favorite place," she said, sitting down and looking out at the town in the distance. The rock was almost flat on top. I took a seat beside her and watched her shield her eyes from the sun. There were sink holes and other imperfections caused by ice, but that day the surface was dry and warm.

"Do you always stop here?" I asked, watching her with interest. She turned her head to look at me, untied the ribbon, shook her head to make her hair hang loose and swallowed. The swallow was very noticeable, like she was pondering her answer.

"I've never ... brought anyone else here."

My mind was racing, filled with a mixture of love and concern for her. She would never be beautiful or even pretty. Her eyes were her best asset and they were reaching out to me. I leaned over and kissed her. It was no more than a brief touch of the lips to express my feelings. My concern was that she was fragile and I wanted to protect her. But I was wrong about her being fragile.

Marcie got to her feet and with minimal motion she stood before me, wearing only her panties and shoes. "Well?" she asked.

I got to my feet and shucked my clothes. When she saw that I'd stripped down to only my shoes she lowered her panties. We sat down beside each other, naked, using our clothes as a buffer between the warm stone and our skin.

"This way, when we talk on the phone, we can imagine how the other looks when we say something personal."

"Are you naked when you talk to me?"

"NO!" she answered, obviously embarrassed and then added, "Sometimes."

"Do you diddle your bun when you're talking to me?"

She wouldn't look at me for several seconds and then she stretched out in a prone position, rolled to her side supporting her head in her hand, facing me. I rolled to my side too and used my hand to support my head the same way. We studied each other, looking deeply into one another's eyes.

"This is the reason I invited you," she said.

"To lie here naked and look at each other?"

"Yes, this is exactly what I wanted. You're the only person I could do this with. I feel like I can say anything to you, ask you anything and you will answer me honestly. Being naked and talking like this is the ultimate ... friendship."

She swallowed again, but her eyes didn't waver.

"Are we best friends?"

"You're my best friend," she answered, swallowing, her eyes glistening with moisture.

"You're my best friend, too. You're the only one I can talk to about anything, anything at all."

"Sammy?"

"Yes?"

"Would you kiss me?"

I was torn. Best friends don't kiss, do they? She was watching me, waiting for my answer. "Marcie, I'm having enough trouble keeping my weenie from ... you know ... getting..."

"It's getting big!" she exclaimed.

"Don't look at it. You'll encourage it."

"Are you saying it's getting big because of me? Does it think I'm sexy?"

"Yes, it thinks you're sexy. You know you are."

She moved to lie on her back and stare into the sun. She was quiet for several seconds. "That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me."

"It's true. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? Your breasts are firm and your tummy's flat. Your little ass is shapely and I like your hair that way. Don't even think about it; you're sexy."

She was back facing me, her hand supporting her head. She snuck another look at my cock. It was so hard it hurt. "Did you have a good time with Cecile last night?"

"No."

"You didn't?" she asked, looking surprised.

"Don't let this shock you, but when we went to pick up the girls, Noreen got in the front seat with me and Cecile got in the back seat with Sean."

"NO!" Marcie exclaimed, putting her hand over her mouth, feigning shock.

I told her about the date with the girls. We went to the cottage, danced and when it came time to go to the bedrooms, Noreen accompanied me while Cecile went with Sean.

"Did she ... you know?" Marcie asked, looking at my cock.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I teased.

"Suck you. Did she give you head?"

"Oh that? Yes, I believe she did."

"Did you go down on her?"

"Yes."

Marcie moved around, restlessly. The rock was hard and I was uncomfortable too. The jiggle of her breasts caught my attention. "Can we do that?" she asked.

"Do what?"

"You know, practice. Can I practice on you?"

My cock wanted nothing more than for her to practice on it. "Okay," I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Kiss me first," she said, rising to sit on her knees. I did the same, trying to control my cock as I knee-walked toward her.

The kiss began soft and tender, but soon escalated into a battle of the tongues. I put both arms around her and let my cock stab her tummy. Marcie wiggled her chest, making her nipples bore into me. The ends of her hair tickled my hands, bringing me back to consciousness. We pulled back at the same time, looked at each other and smiled.

She pushed me onto my back, took my cock loosely in her hand and lowered her mouth to it. At first she was tentative, gripping it loosely at the base and planting soft kisses on the head. I moaned, encouragingly. She looked at me and smiled before closing her eyes and engulfing me. She sucked so enthusiastically that I had to slow her down a couple of times.

I think it was the combination of her hair toppling forward and her nipples grazing my stomach that made me lose it. Her body really, really was sexy. I tried to control her hair with my left hand while my right hand fondled her breasts. She bobbed her head with abandon. We were both surprised when I shot the first spurt into her mouth. She pulled off and let the next one hit her chin before it dropped onto my stomach.

She made a face and opened her eyes wide as another spurt landed lazily on my stomach. I pulled her to me, stroked her hair and tried to calm her down. It wasn't long before I felt her tummy jiggle against my cock which was caught between us. She sat up and grinned down at me. "I did it," she announced, proudly.

"You sure did," I agreed.

She used her panties to clean us up and I pushed her onto her back to receive my attention. She watched intently as I took each of her nipples between my lips and tried to flatten them with my tongue.

"You have beautiful tits," I said as I planted kisses down her tummy, then went back up to kiss each of her nipples one more time.

"You say the nicest things," she said in return, her voice faint.

The outer lips of her pussy were soft against my tongue, like jelly. I tried to blow the pubic hair aside and watched her whole body shiver. It was so much fun I did it again. "Don't," she purred. I blew again. The hair was too matted with moisture to move, but I was rewarded with another, "Don't."

Thinking she really didn't like it I moved directly to her clit and heard her whisper, "Don't stop." I blew on the matted hair once more, "Don't ... stop."

It became a game with me, trying to blow the hair aside and sucking her clit between my lips. She alternated between lifting her ass and whispering, "Don't ... stop," and I alternated between blowing and sucking. It was great fun for both of us until she began moving franticly, her ass thrusting upward and her hands clutching my head.

"I LOVE YOU SAMMY OLDHAM. I LOVE YOU!" she shouted, pushing my head away from her pussy and lowering her ass to the rock, lying perfectly still.

I pulled her cheek next to mine and felt her chest heave. We stayed that way until I felt her arms go around me and heard her smack her lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.