Dominoes - Cover

Dominoes

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Chapter 12: Spring 1989-5 The Cottage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Spring 1989-5 The Cottage - Dominoes takes up where Burr left off. It is assumed the reader knows past characters and the circumstances that got Sammy to this point. To Sammy, dots on the falling domino are telling, a forecast of future events. In his senior year at Cromwell Military Academy he connects the dots to his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Sammy?" Marcie asked when I called her on Sunday morning.

"Can you talk?"

"Sammy? What's wrong? Are you all right?"

"I need to talk to someone and you're the only one I trust."

"What happened?"

I must have talked for an hour while Marcie listened. I told her about Cindy being in the kitchen when I got home Friday afternoon, about us going up to my room and her pushing the button on my answering machine.

I gave Marcie a quick overview of how Cindy reacted, curious but not angry, when she heard about Barbara's offer to give me a blowjob. I thought it was curiosity that made Cindy accompany me the next morning to watch Curtis' little league game and Karen's softball practice. I mentioned that I had seen Cindy talking to the two groundskeepers, Noreen and Cecile, suggesting that their meeting had something to do with the domino, three dots and one dot.

Marcie may have mumbled something under her breath but she didn't interrupt me. I described how Cindy had dressed in very short shorts and a halter that covered only the essentials.

"She got the attention of the parents at the little league game and she really put on a show at Karen's softball practice. The players' boyfriends and husbands couldn't keep their eyes off of her. They really had their tongues hanging out. She was even distracting the players."

"Oh, my," Marcie commented.

"That's enough background," I said. "Cindy suggested I let her open a cottage while I took Curtis and Sally home. By the time I got back, parked my car in the garage and walked across the street she not only had the cottage open, she had her legs open too."

I could hear Marcie breathing, but she didn't say anything. "Are you sure you want to hear this?" I asked and heard her answer in the affirmative, sounding certain.

"I had a little trouble getting inside the cottage. I knocked on the door several times and was about to give up when Noreen answered the door. She was holding one hand over her tits and a pair of pink panties in front of her pussy. Otherwise, she was naked. I stepped inside and heard a shrill whine coming from one of the bedrooms. I recognized Cindy's voice although I had never heard such a high pitch from her before.

"One of Cindy's sandals and her halter were the first things I saw. They looked out of place on the floor as we walked to the bedroom door. The other sandal was just inside the door and her shorts were on the floor next to the bed. The sound coming from the bed penetrated my ears, but what I saw penetrated my chest, stabbed me in the stomach and landed in my balls. It occurred to me that I was standing in the same spot where I had watched Spence slam into Cindy's cunt the weekend I turned seventeen.

"Cecile, she's the shorter one, was naked too. She was between Cindy's legs, fueling the sound that was radiating the cottage. Cecile was lapping Cindy's pussy with the same concentration she uses to make the tractor mow in a straight line.

"There was very little variation in Cindy's whine. It was constant and like nothing I have ever heard before. Her face was crinkled, almost looking like she was in pain. Her eyes were big, nearly out of their sockets. If either one of them knew I was in the room they didn't show it.

"Cindy was flopping her head from side to side. She saw me and for a second I thought the whine went silent as the bow tie shape of her lips changed to a grin. But then she lifted her head and smiled at Cecile and the whine resumed.

"Cecile looked over at me and frowned. She told Noreen to take care of me and went back to feasting on Cindy's pussy, like I wasn't there.

"In the midst of everything that was going on in the room, Noreen let down her guard and dropped her panties on the floor. She asked if I wanted to take off my clothes. Somehow, this struck me as funny."

"Did you?" Marcie asked.

"I couldn't think. My mind was blank. Seeing Cecile between Cindy's legs was more than my reflex system could absorb. I was without feeling and just stood there.

"Noreen began undressing me and I didn't try to stop her. I was vaguely aware that she was removing my shirt, but I couldn't take my eyes off what was taking place on the bed. Cindy's whine was constant again and Cecile was relentless. My pants dropped to the floor and Noreen told me to lift my feet so she could take my shoes off.

"Noreen must have removed my shorts while I was watching Cindy's orgasm. The tall girl surprised me when she took my cock into her mouth. I didn't know I was hard until I looked down to see what she was doing."

I heard Marcie clear her throat. "Was she good?"

"Let's just say she knew what she was doing. She bobbed, sucked and played with my balls, all at the same time. She made me forget about Cindy for a few minutes.

"I came hard and it took me a few more minutes to realize Cindy's whine had stopped. Noreen stood up and I pulled her to me, feeling how cold she was, like there was no circulation of blood. I rubbed her back, all the way down to her ass and then I turned her around and felt her ass against me. We watched the two girls on the bed. They were kissing and cuddling. Noreen was making cooing sounds as I squeezed her breasts and rubbed her tummy. She wilted in my arms when I put my finger in her pussy and played with her tits with the other hand.

"I heard Cindy say something and looked at the bed to see her and Cecile watching us. Cindy was deciding what we would do next.

"It was surreal, me fingering the tall girl and the other two planning activities. Cindy was in favor of me fucking all three of them, but it was evident Cecile didn't want my cock anywhere near her. I didn't think Noreen was even listening. She didn't voice her opinion one way or the other until I made her come, and then she said she was fine with Cindy's suggestion. Cecile was still resisting Cindy's plan, but eventually she agreed to participate."

Marcie interrupted me. "Really, Sammy! You just said that seeing your girlfriend being eaten by another woman made your mind go blank. How could you think of fucking anyone?"

"She's not my girlfriend. It wasn't like I had a say in what we were going to do. Cindy offered Cecile something she couldn't refuse and I wanted to stick around and see it for myself," I said, laughing.

"What was the offer?"

"Are you sure you want to hear more?"

There was a long pause and I thought Marcie might hang up. "Did you really fuck all three of them? If you did I want to hear everything."

"Okay, if you're sure. Cindy's plan was for me to fuck her while she was eating Cecile then Cecile could eat my cum out of Cindy's pussy while I was fucking Cecile. Noreen raised an objection, saying she didn't want to be left out and Cecile wasn't too keen on my cock invading her pussy either.

"Cindy made a concession to Noreen, saying she would eat her instead of Cecile while I was fucking Cindy and this would give Cecile time to decide if she wanted to participate in the next phase."

"Sammy, I'm not sure I believe any of this. Just tell me, did your domino predication play out like you said?"

"Yes, I fucked all three of them."

"Oh, my," Marcie sounded breathless.

"Cecile surprised us by taking over the direction of our little drama. She moved out of the way and made a place for Noreen to sit with her back to the headboard. Next, she beckoned for Cindy to get on her knees between Noreen's legs. Cindy immediately began sampling Noreen's pussy. This made Noreen open her legs wider. Cecile motioned for me to get behind Cindy, which I was happy to do. Cindy looked back at me and smiled, encouragingly. She wiggled her ass and stuck it up in the air, showing me her pussy and inviting me in. I was getting ready to mount her when Cecile spotted something wrong with my cock. She said it wasn't hard enough, clearly a mistake as far as I was concerned."

"Oh, my," I heard Marcie whisper.

"Cindy kept wiggling her ass at me and went back to working on Noreen's pussy, unaware that Cecile was giving my cock a critical stare. Cecile took my cock in her right hand and swiped it up and down Cindy's pussy. Apparently, Cindy didn't find this strange or out of the ordinary. She didn't know Cecile was licking the pussy juices off my cock.

"I was raring to go and when Cecile did the same thing again I told her to move out of the way and let me fuck Cindy. This got Cindy's attention. She turned just in time to see Cecile take my cock out of her mouth. Cindy took my side and repeated what I had said. Well, Cecile didn't like this at all. She sat back on her heels and said she was just trying to help.

"I slammed into Cindy's cunt and soon we had the whole bed rocking. I could tell by the look on Noreen's face that Cindy's tongue was making contact each time my thrust pushed Cindy forward. It was fun to see that I could control Noreen's enjoyment by slowing down or speeding up. I became so intent on what I was doing that I lost track of Cecile until I reached for Cindy's breasts and discovered a hand already holding one of them. Cecile had beaten me to it. She looked at me, irritated.

"I moved my hands to Cindy's ass and picked up speed. This made her pull off Noreen and try to keep up with me. It didn't take me long. The smell of pussy, combined with sweat rolling off our bodies made it impossible for me to hold back. I grunted that I was coming only seconds before I pushed deep into Cindy and it poured out of me.

"We were both exhausted and sprawled on the bed, grinning like idiots. Noreen complained about being abandoned and Cecile came to the rescue, taking over for Cindy.

"When we recovered, Cindy told us we better hurry because my cum was beginning to ooze out of her pussy. Cecile was still undecided. She wasn't sure if she wanted to let me fuck her but when Noreen said she would take her place, Cecile decided to do it herself with one stipulation; I would have to wear a condom."

"Oldham, are you making this up to embarrass me?" Marcie asked.

"I'm not making it up and I'm not trying to embarrass you. Do you want to hear the rest or not?"

"Yes, yes I do," Marcie was quick to say.

"I got off the bed and was going to see if I could find a condom when I heard Cecile tell Noreen to clean me up."

"NO!" Marcie exclaimed.

"I started looking in drawers, trying to remember where I had stored condoms. Every time I stopped, Noreen got down on her knees and licked my cock. She was like a little puppy, following me around. Finally, I had to stop and let her finish cleaning me."

"I don't believe a word you're saying," Marcie laughed.

"I found two condoms. Noreen said that was good because I would need one for her too."

"STOP! I know you're making this up."

"No I'm not. This was the domino playing out. I should have seen it myself, but it was just too weird for me to grasp. Now I see my mistake. I've got to keep my mind open and accept what the dominoes tell me."

"Okay, I believe you. Tell me the rest," Marcie said, sounding like she really did believe me.

"Cecile wanted to inspect the condom and when she was satisfied with it, she wanted to inspect my cock. She looked it over and ordered Noreen to get me hard, something that was agreeable to both Noreen and me. While Noreen worked on my cock, Cecile arranged Cindy on the bed and positioned herself between Cindy's legs. Cecile looked back at me with a blank expression. I wondered if she was actually going to go through with it. But Cindy got her attention and I stuck two fingers in Cecile's pussy. She sort of hunched up, like she was enduring an unpleasant intrusion, but she was wet.

"I think she was trying to forget I was there. She was intent on eating Cindy's pussy and when I eased into her there was no reaction at all from her. While I waited for her to become accustomed to my cock, I watched Cindy. Her lips were in the familiar bow tie shape and her eyes were bugged out again. Noreen was sitting on the bed, waiting her turn.

"Cecile sort of rotated her ass, which I took as a sign to start moving. I was right; it was a sign. I began to move and she moved with me. As I moved faster I became aware of Cecile chanting something. Cindy complained that Cecile had lost interest in her pussy and Cecile answered by chanting louder. I wasn't sure what she was saying, but it sounded like 'fuck me'. It didn't matter; she was enjoying herself and I was enjoying myself too. Cindy was becoming impatient with both of us. She moved to the other side of the bed and pulled Noreen's head down to lick her pussy. I pulled out and rolled Cecile over before she knew what was happening. Her face went from horror to splendor when I pushed back into her. She wanted to kiss and I obliged her. I tasted something strange and realized it was my own cum spiced with Cindy's pussy juices. She wouldn't release me so I joined her in the battle of the tongues. What began as reluctance on Cecile's part became one of the best fucks I have ever had. I kept telling her I was going to come, but she didn't want to stop. Even after my cock went limp she kept humping me. She was like a magnet, clinging to me long after my cock popped out of her. She didn't seem to mind my weight.

"I was wiped out. All I wanted to do was sleep, but the girls wouldn't let me. They made a game of getting me up for Noreen. They took turns sucking my cock, playing with my balls and nibbling at my nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.