Ravaged Music Teacher - Cover

Ravaged Music Teacher

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story that deals with a sexual dilemma that confronts us all in one form or another. We cannot pass judgment on the solutions of others. We can only look at them with an open mind, seeing how some members of our society face the problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

He climbed up to the head of the bed, placing his back to the wall. He placed a foot on each side of Julie's ribs, with his knees drawn up and his enormous red hard-on looming directly in front of Julie's face.

He gripped her long hair and jerked her head up sharply, so that she faced his prick. "Now listen, you pussy-freak, we're gonna play a game," Buzz said. "I wanna see if you're as nice to a big cock as you are to a hot little pussy. You're gonna suck me off, lady - use those hot lips as if your life depended on it. Every time you disappoint me, you're gonna get one of these."

He suddenly brought the leather belt down over her naked ass-cheeks in a sharp, stinging blow. Julie yelped and her ass quivered madly, turning red.

"Ready?" Buzz asked. His eyes were on her sultry lips, wet and parted. Julie seized his long prick in her fiery mouth. She started her blow-job with fierce suction, cutting out all the fancy frills.

"Jesus!" Buzz exclaimed. After Linda, even after Sylvia, the feverish brunette's boiling mouth was like wildfire on his cock. She knew how to use her slithering tongue, too, churning it around his knob to make him gasp with intense pleasure.

She was trying to suck up his load as quickly as possible to avoid prolonged punishment. Buzz had come so many times tonight, between the salesman's lewdly hot wife, his own feverish daughter and, finally, up Julie's silken, wild cunt, that he figured he could hold out for at least fifteen minutes.

Not from the way she was whipping her juicy mouth right now, he wouldn't. No wonder Sylvia went crazy with delight! Her tight, luscious lips sent mad tingles through his prick.

She wasn't disappointing him in the slightest, but just to prove how mean he was, Buzz brought the belt down savagely on her naked ass. The brunette moaned painfully, but kept right on sucking his cock with furious lust.

Julie was growing profoundly excited, not only from the searing mass of cock ramming her mouth, but from the stinging pain on her ass-flesh. Julie adored beautiful asses on girls, and she loved to spank them before kissing and sucking on the hot flesh.

But she was getting a harsh taste of her own medicine, and to her astonishment she liked it! She even began to like the feel of being helplessly tied down, of feeling weak and humble beneath the cop's brutish prick.

But Christ, would he ever come? She sucked with all her wanton power on his burning cock, wishing she had at least one hand free to jerk it as well. A few drops of jism seeped into her eager mouth, and Julie moaned hotly and worked her lips faster, craving his whole load. Standing at the foot of the bed, Sylvia watched with heaving tits and wide eyes. Poor Julie! For a minute she hesitated to interfere. Then she decided to hell with her father, she couldn't stand to see the lush brunette suffer so horribly.

Sylvia sat on the bed, beside Julie's tits. She kept a cautious distance from the flailing belt. She slid her hand underneath the bound teacher's body, down to her throbbing wet cunt. The blonde slipped a finger into her juicy cunt and began lewdly finger-fucking Julie, making her shudder wildly. At least if she came, it would help take her mind off her torment.

But Julie was enjoying her punishment immensely, although she didn't know why. Possibly it was because Buzz's massive hard-on ramming her mouth held the lusty promise of a wild load of jism, and the sensuous brunette loved thick, creamy cum almost as much as she loved sweet cunt honey. Julie was crazy about oral sex - with both sexes.

Being tied down aroused her wildly, too. She was growing a little weary of constantly manipulating and dominating innocent boys and girls, always secretly anxious about being caught. She'd finally been caught, and there was a deep relief from the endless tension. Now someone was totally dominating her, and she was beginning to crave it.

Every time the thick leather belt tore down on her tender ass, Julie felt a strange bliss mingle with her white-hot pain. She'd always associated spanking with sex, because she loved sexy hot asses. What the brutal cop was doing to her was wilder than any spanking, but there was a delicious thrill to her punishment, an eerie ecstasy beneath the pain.

Buzz's long cock was quivering suspensefully in her boiling mouth, growing bigger and hotter. Julie sucked to a torrid rhythm on his cock, her cunt starting to gush juice fiercely as Sylvia's finger pumped deep. She also noticed that every time Buzz brought the leather belt down on her naked ass, her asshole flexed savagely, which caused her pussy to spasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.