Ravaged Music Teacher - Cover

Ravaged Music Teacher

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story that deals with a sexual dilemma that confronts us all in one form or another. We cannot pass judgment on the solutions of others. We can only look at them with an open mind, seeing how some members of our society face the problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Julie Mason was in bed by ten p.m., but not asleep. For more than an hour she'd sucked and fucked her guitar student, then sent him on his way with the usual vow of secrecy.

In the darkness of her bedroom, the ripely curved brunette felt deliciously relaxed. It had been a damn near perfect day, with both sexes. First Sylvia's hot, luscious little pussy and then a boy's long, thrilling cock. Her lips and cunt still tingled from that one.

But it was the tawny blonde that really turned her on.

What kept the music teacher awake were vivid images of Sylvia tied down on a bed, shuddering and moaning as the naked brunette sensuously fucked her with her enormous, custom-tailored vibrator. While Julie did this in her imagination, she sucked on the girl's hot tits and played with her ass and worked herself into a frenzy.

Then Sylvia would do the same for Julie, only the blonde would remain tightly bound, the dildo strapped on her hips and vibrating massively in the air. Julie would straddle her hips and ride the cock like a saddle of ecstasy.

The reason the lusty brunette loved boys and girls over adults was their sweetness and innocence. Julie didn't like roughness, or violence in any form. She liked telling them what to do and being obeyed.

But as she lay in bed, smoking and thinking, Julie realized her act was getting very risky. Sucking a hot schoolgirl off in an empty classroom! If she kept that sort of craziness up, she'd end up getting caught for certain. Like her last job. It seemed that she no sooner got settled in a new place, got some wild, steady young action on the side, than she had to pack up and leave again.

Not any more, Julie was convinced. She'd cool her act, starting right now. No more wanton sucking and fucking on the school grounds! Not ever again. No more obsessive greed, either.

One hung boy and one juicy little girl would be plenty. Sylvia would be her steady piece on the side, but Julie hadn't decided positively on which boy yet. She wanted one suitable for a threesome, for a wild, torrid tangle of tits, pussies and cock.

These lewd, restless thoughts kept the brunette tossing and turning and getting aroused all over again.

The reason Julie was so constantly hot, aside from her normally passionate nature, was that she avoided sex with adults as much as possible. Only hung, strapping boys and lushly curved girls could satisfy her profound sex needs. And that entailed a lot of risk.

Julie was finally drifting off into a deep sleep when her door-buzzer jarred her awake. She frowned, slipping on her robe. Who in the hell could that be? She'd made it a strict rule not to let anyone come by her apartment without calling first. She didn't want to be caught making it with a student.

She peered into the tiny peephole lens in her door, and her heart began singing. It was Sylvia!

Eagerly, Julie opened the door.

"Darling! What are you doing here this time of night?"

A cop loomed into view then. Buzz had been pressed against the wall so she couldn't see him through her peephole.

Julie felt her knees tremble and her mind begin to whirl with sheer panic. She only vaguely remembered his face, but she knew who he was, all right.

"Oh Jesus," Julie whispered, her face turning pale. She gulped, her eyes swinging from the brutish red face of the cop to Sylvia's face. Sylvia looked sorry for her.

He knew.

Quickly, Julie tried pulling herself together to bluff it out.

"What seems to be the problem, Sylvia? Who is this?"

Reality then gave the brunette's horrified mind a brutal backhand.

"Cut the shit, lady," snarled Buzz. He walked into her apartment, dragging his daughter in by the arm. He shut the door and bolted it. He turned to Julie, his eyes blazing fiercely, hands on hips. The wild thought occurred to the music teacher that he looked just like the Gestapo.

"You can't bust in here," Julie began.

He slapped her on the face, once, a vicious blow that sent Julie reeling. She held her hand to her cheek and her eyes filled with hot tears.

"The fuck I can't," snapped Buzz. "You cunt-lapping pervert! You ate my daughter's pussy!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Mason," mumbled Sylvia, looking away from her gaze. "I had to tell." Julie nodded miserably. "It's okay, Sylvia. Everyone had their day of reckoning. I suppose this is mine."

"Ate her pussy," Buzz repeated. His tone made Julie look at him, startled. What she saw in the brutish cop's eyes sent icy chills racing up her spine. His cold, furious eyes were running up and down her curves through her robe. Being looked at that way was nothing less than rape. And more, Julie realized with panic.

"I suppose you're going to arrest me," she whispered.

Buzz didn't hear her. His red face had a sheen of sweat. His chest heaved with rage and he kept caressing his gun handle. Julie suddenly realized she might be better off in jail.

"I'll get dressed," she said in a shaking voice, and started to turn away. His huge hand grabbed her wrist like a steel vise. The brunette gasped in pain.

"No," he rasped. "You won't get dressed. You'll get UNdressed!"

Julie's mind raced, assessing the situation rapidly. He wanted to have sex with her, that was painfully obvious. If he did, he'd compromise himself and couldn't arrest her! It was also clear to Julie now that if he did bust her, he'd have to drag his daughter into court. Being a cop, he wouldn't do that.

But, staring at his raging face, Julie knew with dread he wasn't going to just hop on and off and forget it. He had other things in mind - weird things. But why did he bring Sylvia along?

"Oh," gasped Julie. The light dawned in a blinding flash. You could see from his crazy, blazing eyes what he had in mind.

He wanted a hot three-way.

One glance at Sylvia confirmed this suspicion. Just looking at the trembling blonde, she knew he had had sex with her already. Julie's sharp instincts could read his mind like a comic strip. Every violent thought registered on his harsh features.

She nodded slowly, biting her lip against the fierce pain in her wrist.

"All right," she said in a low voice, "if you'll stop crushing my wrist, I'll get undressed."

He let go of her wrist. "In the bedroom," Julie said. They followed her to the bedroom, where Julie switched on the bedside lamp. She took off her robe.

Buzz made a low animal sound, forgetting about Sylvia completely. Kee-rist, what a body! Gorgeous, creamy tits, sexy curved ass, stunning legs. His cock throbbed in his pants eagerly. She was class - pure class from her lush nipples down to her delicate, silky cunt-hairs.

She must be lust on wheels with Sylvia. Buzz turned to his daughter. "You strip too. I wanna see exactly what she did to you. Exactly. Everything you two did together, understand?"

Flashing a wry smile at the naked brunette, Sylvia began to undress. This didn't surprise the blonde at all. She knew what her father wanted from the beginning.

"Recreate the crime, right?" Julie said sarcastically.

"Yeah," Buzz said, nodding. Sarcasm went over his crew-cut head like a rocket missile. While Sylvia stripped, he began opening dresser drawers, peering in the closet. If the hot brunette said one word about her rights being violated, he'd give her a violation she'd remember for a long, long time.

You never knew what these perverts kept stashed away. They were so kinky, you could find a closet full of dope or obscene pictures. The prospect of lusty pictures spurred Buzz to snoop in every corner. In the drawer of Julie's bedside table, he found some large silk scarves. He also brought out a gigantic dildo. His lip curled as he held it up. It was very long, curved sharply upward, with an enormous knob. Huge pimples covered its length. He turned the switch on the bottom of it and it leaped and hummed in his hand. A harness was attached to it.

"A kinky cock!" exclaimed Buzz. "The real thing ain't good enough for you, huh, lady? What's the scarves for?"

"I like to dress up when I go to bed," Julie said.

"Shit!" Buzz snapped. He tossed the dildo aside. He noticed the scarves had knots toward the end. His eyes swung to her bed-frame. Julie had carelessly left one scarf tied to a corner of her bed.

"You tie girls down with these?" Buzz said. "You tie them down and suck them off?" Julie didn't answer. Her eyes were riveted to Sylvia's tawny curves, and in spite of her fear a wild throbbing started in her lips and pussy. She decided she might as well try to enjoy her last night in town.

Because if she survived this night, she'd be moving in the morning - fast. She wasn't about to hang around with a maniac like Sylvia's father hounding her.

First she had to survive the night.

Buzz was half-right about the scarves. Julie did use them to tie girls down, although she hadn't had a chance yet in this town. The scarf already tied to the bed-frame was a hopeful preparation for what she planned for Sylvia.

She also used the scarves another way. By tying a series of tight knots in their length, you could wad one up your tender asshole, leaving a tail-end sticking out. If you jerked it out when you were coming, you felt an incredible searing thrill in your asshole and loins.

She wasn't about to tell Buzz this.

But shivers ran through her naked flesh when he laid all the scarves on top of the bed-side table, ready for use. She knew she was going to be helplessly tied down, at the mercy of a crazy cop. And his sexy, delicious daughter. Sylvia would obey him, Julie knew. She had to, poor girl. The brunette had no idea that Sylvia had sacrificed her to save her friend Cindy, or that Sylvia had been caught making it with the other girl.

As Buzz stared at the teacher's ripely curved flesh, then at his daughter's naked tits and plump, juicy ass, every wild urge in his blood boiled to the surface.

He wanted to tit-fuck the luscious brunette before ramming it to her silken pussy and hotly sensuous ass. He wanted to do so many obscenely exciting things to both naked girls that Buzz was confused, like a sailor running wild in a whorehouse.

For years he'd screwed anything he could get, usually women like the salesman's wife, Linda. Hot, eager pussy, but easy stuff - tramps. At his fingertips, he now had a sultry, wildly sexy brunette and a foxy, hot-pussied young blonde, his own daughter. And they would obey his every word, because he was the Law, and they'd committed a crime. He had them both by their curly cunt-hairs.

For the first time in his life, Buzz nearly shot off in his pants out of sheer excitement.

"Start," he rasped. "Just like it happened before, every single thing. Move it!"

Sylvia lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. They both knew Buzz couldn't possibly know what they'd done before, not in detail. Sylvia also knew the magic words that turned her father on, "eat pussy."

When Julie lay down on top of her panting flesh, Sylvia whispered in her ear. "I had to tell him because he caught me in bed with another girl! I had to save her, Julie. He wants to see us eat pussy, so you'd better go down on me!"

"I knew you wouldn't betray me unless you had a good reason, darling," murmured Julie. "We might as well enjoy ourselves while we can. But I'm getting the hell out of town as soon as he leaves!"

"Good idea," whispered Sylvia. "I'll be all right, I think I can handle him. Just hang in until he gets his rocks off."

The brunette kissed the trembling blonde girl passionately on the mouth, snaking her tongue deep. They rubbed their hot, silky tits together and Julie made lewd fucking motions with her pussy, starting an obscene friction in their cunts.

After a minute, both girls forgot completely about Buzz; The original fierce attraction that brought them together was rekindled feverishly.

Buzz slowly undressed, hypnotized by the lusty spectacle on the bed. He'd never seen two sexy girls kissing and feeling each other's tits and asses, and his pounding prick oozed jism like a dripping faucet. The stark contrast of their bodies fired his deep excitement. The ripe brunette's skin was creamy, while Sylvia's flesh was golden-hued. He kept his eyes on Julie's lush, naked ass as the brunette slid down and started sucking on the blonde's panting tits.

Naked, Buzz sat on the edge of the bed so he could get a close-up view. His crimson cock quivered between his hairy thighs. He started feeling Julie's silky ass when she crouched on her knees between Sylvia's wide-spread thighs.

The teacher ignored him, concentrating all her inspired attention on the blonde's pink, hotly sucking cunt. She moaned as she teased Sylvia's juicy cunt lips with the tip of her tongue. The delicious taste of Sylvia's tender pussy sent a hot thrill through her lips and tongue.

She began sucking off the moaning, panting girl with deep lashes of her tongue, losing herself completely in the juicy fragrance of young cunt in heat.

Buzz's jaw dropped and his eyes bulged. Sylvia was gasping furiously, and she raised her knees high to dig her bare heels into Julie's shoulders. She twined her fingers in Julie's hair and tugged as she fucked her mouth savagely, starting to come in hot torrents of cunt-juice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.