Ravaged Music Teacher - Cover

Ravaged Music Teacher

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story that deals with a sexual dilemma that confronts us all in one form or another. We cannot pass judgment on the solutions of others. We can only look at them with an open mind, seeing how some members of our society face the problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

If the naked, hotly curved young blonde suffered from anything, it was brassy over-confidence. She knew she could inspire a frantic lust in her teenage friend using the same cunning tactics the music teacher had wantonly used on her. But she couldn't really know how shattering an effect it would have on the innocent girl.

Her blood singing wildly in her ears, Sylvia lay on top of Cindy. She showered kisses on her friend's throat while she rubbed her lush tits against Cindy's hot breasts. She made gentle, obscene fucking motions, her cunt pressed on Cindy's virgin pussy.

For five minutes, Sylvia did nothing but kiss and caress the terrified schoolgirl, creating a delicious friction in their throbbing cunts by lewd rubbing.

"Won't hurt you, promise," Sylvia panted, sliding down. She cupped one of Cindy's burning tits in her hands and sucked lustfully on the nipple. It was sweet and fleshy. Moaning deeply, Sylvia swirled her tongue around the naked tit, then went through the same sultry ritual with Cindy's other tit.

Trembling with excitement, the blonde slid further down. She kissed Cindy's soft hot belly for a minute, a wild suspense building in her blood. While the music teacher's lovemaking had been urgent and frantic, Sylvia wasn't about to rush things. There was no worry about being caught. Her father was on duty until midnight and her mother seldom came home before eleven. She could tease and caress and suck off the slender girl's luscious hot cherry for hours.

Tears streamed down Cindy's cheeks and she jerked fiercely at her bonds. She knew Sylvia was crazy, but this obscene act shocked her. After the first five minutes, though, she realized it was useless to scream.

Even though she trembled in panic, the virgin shuddered with unwanted excitement when Sylvia kissed and sucked on her sensitive tits. By the time the blonde had hunched down between Cindy's velvety hot thighs, Cindy wanted to scream. Mad tingles raced through every inch of her naked flesh. A fire was kindling deep in her loins, unlike anything she'd ever felt before, an excitement so overwhelming she was dazed.

Cindy's parents were strict and religious. As a result, Cindy was not only a "good" girl, refusing to pet with boys or even kiss them on the lips, but the innocent virgin had never even finger-fucked herself. The evils of masturbation were driven home to her by her grim mother before the girl had even had a decent nest of pussy-hair.

The feverish tingles coursing through her tender cunt were totally strange to her. She vaguely realized her best friend was doing something forbidden and guilty to her, but Cindy was helplessly tied down and gagged.

Between Cindy's trembling thighs, Sylvia showered kisses in a teasing circle around her friend's juicy cherry. She was in a frenzy of excitement now, stroking Cindy's thighs lustfully, gazing hungrily at her tiny wet cunt. Determined to give her friend the deepest, wildest orgasm of her life, so that Cindy would always remember her with love, Sylvia began a hot, lascivious blowjob.

The very first contact of the blonde's tongue against her quivering cunt-lips brought a feverish moan from Cindy. She arched her back sharply, thrust out her tits, and shook from head to toe with disbelief. A series of maddening thrills began tearing through her boiling virgin cunt, an excitement so profound that it seemed to come from her blazing soul.

But Cindy's muffled screams could barely be heard against Sylvia's wild groans of hunger. Sylvia wanted to take her time and be poetic about it, but her first taste of Cindy's sweet, ripe cherry sparked a ferocious hunger in her throat. Caught in the grip of an over-powering, depraved excitement, the blonde started sucking Cindy's pussy with feverish laps of her tongue. She rammed her curved tongue as deep as she could and wriggled it around in the silky hot flesh, scooping up the sudden gush of sweet cunt juice.

Delirious with lust, Sylvia paused to dip her nose in Cindy's fiercely sucking cunt. Then she smeared her friend's cunt juice all over her face. She resumed her frantic sucking and lapping, reaching her hands up to squeeze Cindy's tits. Her own ass shuddered wildly with tremors of delight. She clutched Cindy's naked ass in her hands and lifted it off the mattress, ramming her mouth savagely at her feast.

Cindy shook her head from side to side, dazed by the delicious, shocking thrills racing through her frenzied cunt. She no longer wrenched at her bonds to escape. She jerked at them violently to express her excitement. For the first time in her life, the slender schoolgirl was having an orgasm, and it exploded in her spasming cunt with breathtaking fury.

Her mother had sternly warned her that she would go directly to hell if she had sex outside of marriage. Cindy had also been told horrible pimples would cover her face if she started masturbating. But, not once did her mother ever say anything about having sex with another girl. It was taken for granted that a sweet, wholesome girl like Cindy would never even consider such an obscene act. She hadn't. Her best friend did.

But if sex was so terrible, why did it feel so fantastic? These scattered thoughts whirled through the virgin's shocked mind as Sylvia sucked at her cunt with inspired passion. Another orgasm shuddered through Cindy's wildly sucking cherry - hotter, more convulsive and nerve-racking than the last one.

Just when Cindy thought she would lose her mind from excitement, Sylvia stopped.

But it was only to lick her lips and gasp for air. The rush of crazed hunger suddenly passed. Sylvia got down to the poetry now. She resumed her cunt-sucking, but not with uncontrollable lust. There was an artist buried in the wanton blonde, and it danced to the surface now as she began the most lascivious, sensuously hot, madly teasing blowjob she could give.

She began by tenderly kissing Cindy's juicy clit. The clit quivered before her eyes, and Sylvia flicked her tongue at it. Cindy screamed in her throat and her ass trembled feverishly in Sylvia's hands. For a minute the blonde played with the luscious clit-sucking, kissing, teasing, sending delicious hot thrills through Cindy's cherry.

Sylvia shifted her attention down to her friend's tiny asshole, burrowing her mouth deep into Cindy's silky burning crotch to reach it. She tickled her dainty asshole with her tongue for a few breathtaking moments, then slammed her tongue deep inside the churning shitter.

The dark-haired girl almost passed out with bliss. Wet, delicious tingles rippled through her tender ass, shivers of pleasure she had never dreamt existed. For almost five minutes, Sylvia sucked passionately at Cindy's tiny asshole, then shifted her mouth back up to tease the helpless girl's juicy cunt-lips.

By gradual, thrilling degrees, Sylvia's torrid blowjob got hotter and wilder, until Cindy was once again on the verge of a fierce, molten climax.

That's when the blonde sat up, panting furiously, her tongue darting out to lick up the cunt honey on her cheeks. Her eyes smoldered wildly.

"Oh Cindy," she sighed, rubbing her tits, "you are so delicious! Jesus, you turn me on! We're gonna have to start sleeping over with each other so I can suck you off all night. Now it's your turn, but if I take the tape off and you scream, it goes right back on! Do you want it off?"

Cindy nodded frantically, her pussy shuddering uncontrollably.

"Gonna hurt," Sylvia warned. She tore it off in one swift jerk. A sharp yelp escaped Cindy. Her eyes blazed on Sylvia's tawny naked flesh.

"Can't believe it!" she gasped, shaking her head. "Oh Sylvia, what did you do to me? It was so beautiful! Oooooooh, Lord, I'm so hot, so crazy! Finish, Sylvia! Finish what you started or I'll lose my mind, hurry!"

"Okay," panted the blonde, "but you haven't got the only hot pussy around here! You've gotta eat me too, Cindy."

Sylvia decided she didn't want to untie her just yet. She trusted Cindy, but she found it far more exciting with her sexy girlfriend helplessly tied down. This way, Sylvia had a sense of strange power over Cindy.

Oddly enough, Cindy loved it too. Her original panic had turned into a delicious, wild ecstasy as Sylvia went down on her cherry with frenzied passion. Tied down, she couldn't resist the fierce thrills in her tender cunt. Naked and hotly panting, Cindy watched excitedly as the blonde climbed up to the head of the bed. Sylvia crouched over Cindy's face, putting her folded knees on each side of the girl's ribs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.