Ravaged Music Teacher - Cover

Ravaged Music Teacher

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story that deals with a sexual dilemma that confronts us all in one form or another. We cannot pass judgment on the solutions of others. We can only look at them with an open mind, seeing how some members of our society face the problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ever since she had left her music teacher, the delicious hot glow in her pussy sent tingles to every inch of her silky flesh, and Sylvia Watkins could hardly contain herself. It was as if she'd just discovered a fantastic, new and exclusive secret about sex. Sylvia's sex glands hummed away like a lusty dynamo - a restless throbbing hunger that craved constant action. Naturally horny to begin with, her first experience with a hot, sultry woman sparked an immediate desire for more.

Sylvia went home to an empty house. Her father was on duty, alert for dope-smoking pervert kinkos. Her mother was only Christ knew where. Sylvia suspected her mother was fucking around, and she hoped her mother would be damned careful. Both feared Buzz Watkins' violent temper.

Sylvia made herself two huge sandwiches and wolfed them down with a glass of milk. Wild sex always made her ferociously hungry. Then the blonde took a long, hot bath and tried to concentrate on her homework.

She gave that up as impossible after just ten minutes. Her mind could only see Julie Mason's lush tits and burning, wet thighs. In spite of her tender age, Sylvia had a knack for immediate decision.

She flung aside her notebook and picked up the phone. Fifteen minutes later she hung up, a deep excitement racing through her blood.

One of her closest friends was another teenager, a slender, dark-haired girl with huge, lustrous eyes and a sweet, ripe mouth. The girl, Cindy, had a crush on Sylvia. There was nothing sexual in the crush, at least so far. Cindy shyly admired Sylvia's brassy tactics with boys and adults both. She had a bashful, mousy personality in spite of her pretty face and budding figure.

Cindy was a cherry.

Sylvia knew this for a fact, because Cindy confessed she was saving it for her wedding night. She was that simple, and that sweet.

The girl was coming over in a few minutes to help Sylvia with her homework. The blonde had terrible grades, while Cindy was very smart. But that depended, Sylvia thought slyly, on what subject you were smart about. Cindy didn't know her pussy from an apple fritter when it came to sex. On that subject, Sylvia was doing post-graduate work.

Sylvia wore a T-shirt and jeans, stark naked underneath. As usual, Cindy wore a dress. Cindy almost always wore a dress, because it made her feel properly feminine.

Both girls settled on Sylvia's bed in her room, with a stack of books. Cindy did not smoke, but she always watched Sylvia puff with fascination.

"The world is divided into chickenshit watchers and brave doers," Sylvia told her, casually blowing smoke in Cindy's face. "You want to be a chickenshit all your life, Cindy?"

The dark-haired girl smiled shyly. "I don't mind. Honest, Sylvia. I guess I'm a mouse."

"Yeah," Sylvia giggled, "but a cute mouse. A sexy mouse. I'm an alley cat." With the hottest mouth and pussy in town, Sylvia added silently. Looking at someone like Cindy was now tremendously arousing to the blonde schoolgirl. They'd known each other since they were brats playing together. But for the first time, Sylvia noticed how ripe and sensuous Cindy's lips were, how luscious her tits looked filling out her dress, what smooth, silky skin she had on her slender legs.

Because Sylvia had always been the dominant one, she could talk Cindy into doing almost anything but double-dating with her and having sex with boys. She could not get her to smoke, either.

But she could trick her.

"Hey, that's a neat dress," Sylvia said, fingering the material. "Can I try it on?" "You're heavier than I am," Cindy said doubtfully. "Okay, but don't split the seams."

Quickly, the girl stripped out of her dress, while Sylvia took her T-shirt and jeans off. Cindy wore a white bra and panties. Her dark curly nest of cunt-hairs was visible through her sheer panties. Sylvia had only wanted to get her halfway naked. Now for the hard part.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.