Ravaged Music Teacher - Cover

Ravaged Music Teacher

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story that deals with a sexual dilemma that confronts us all in one form or another. We cannot pass judgment on the solutions of others. We can only look at them with an open mind, seeing how some members of our society face the problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Buzz gripped her soft ass in his hands and placed his cockhead against her cunt, ramming deep once more. He found his old rhythm, watching with fascination as his red, throbbing cock slid in and out of her lewdly gushing cunt. He spread her luscious ass-cheeks in his hands as he pumped savagely, gazing at her tiny, puckered asshole. Not yet - not just yet. Her pussy felt too good - hot and slippery and throbbing with fierce excitement.

A strange thought occurred to him, arousing his lust to seething proportions. He could ram his magnum up her asshole while he pumped her pussy! It wasn't really dangerous, not if he left the safety on. And it would scare the living shit out of Linda.

But even as bizarre and violent as Buzz Watkins was, that idea struck him as a bit too much. At the moment. He filed it away for future consideration, for some time when he was really angry.

"Oh Buzz, I can't - aaaah! - can't take much more, honey," moaned Linda, grinding her ass back to meet his thrusts. "'Can't stop coming! Your big prick!"

He grinned with contempt as he fucked the sweating housewife harder. Too much man for her, that's all. He'd bet his gorgeous daughter could take it all night, swinging her plump little ass in a delicious frenzy.

Only once did Buzz ever fantasize about eating pussy, and it was Sylvia's juicy cherry he dreamed about. He shoved the thought aside, filed with shame. Men didn't humble themselves by hiding their faces in cute, peeping cunts! His wife had only bugged him once about that, and he'd tanned her juicy ass proper, so she'd never bother him again with such filth.

She didn't bother him again, largely because his wife found others who did like to eat pussy. Not only did they lap and suck and kiss her thrilled cunt, they even treated her decently. They also showed her a few tricks that Buzz Watkins had never heard of.

If Buzz had found out that his sultry wife was having her pussy ravenously sucked off by another person, he would have erupted into a smoldering fury. If he had found out who that person was, he would have been outraged to the point of uncontrollable wrath.

Buzz's wife was having an extremely hot affair with a bookstore owner. But he wasn't just an ordinary bookstore owner. He ran the only adult shop in town, selling sex specialties as well as spicy books. He frequently tried out some of his wanton specialty items on Buzz's wife, which kept her otherwise dull existence filled with wild surprises.

Not only was the cop's wife having a tempestuous affair with the bookstore owner - she was occasionally sharing his daughter with him. Since he was divorced, he'd raised his own daughter, who was now eighteen and fully ripe.

While Buzz Watkins, the toughest, meanest cop in town was savagely fucking someone else's passionate young wife, his wife was getting her rocks off with the local adult bookstore owner and his lewd daughter. Buzz's own adorable daughter had already fucked half the boys in high school, and had just been introduced to sucking and finger-fucking by her hot, sensuous music teacher.

It never occurred to Buzz that it was his own grim attitude toward sex that drove his lusty wife to swing with another man. Or that by constantly warning his daughter about the evils of loose sex and dope-smoking perverts, she naturally fucked like a frantic minx.

As the rugged cop suddenly withdrew his long, cunt-juice-covered cock from Linda's shuddering cunt, and placed the knob against her trembling asshole, Buzz again had that funny feeling he was born at the wrong time. He would have been pure dynamite in the club-swinging days of the Neanderthal man. As it was, he was a confused and dangerous man, trying to cope with a world he didn't understand.

He rammed his thick prick furiously deep into Linda's tender, hot asshole, groaning with relish. She sobbed and clawed the seat of the chair beneath her, her ass quivering beneath the fiery onslaught. She'd already come so many times she didn't object to being raped in her soft, creamy ass. She could climax this way too, and as Buzz began pistoning his huge prick inside her churning asshole, she rubbed her cunt in a frenzy on the arm rest.

"Wild ass!" grunted the cop, holding tightly onto her trembling ass-cheeks. She was hotter than a smoking pistol up there, and he knew he was going to shoot off his rocks in less than two minutes. Which was perfect, because his break would be up about then.

In Buzz's simple, comic-strip world, a man was respected when his prick hung almost to his knees and he used it like a swinging billy-club. Men were real men, not pussy-eating cupcakes or ass-kissing freakos. Women were real women, like Linda here, who did what they were told and hopped to it in terror. They kissed your prick, licked your balls, whimpered with gratitude, and cried with happiness when you shoved your cock up their burning asses.

Simple!

"Burns!" gasped Linda, shuddering her ass in a fever of pain and excitement. "Your hot cock burns, Buzz!"

"It ain't a fuckin' popsicle," he grunted, shoving his prick deeper and harder to make her yelp. Hot damn, her slippery, hot ass felt sexy grinding against his balls!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.