Ravaged Music Teacher - Cover

Ravaged Music Teacher

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story that deals with a sexual dilemma that confronts us all in one form or another. We cannot pass judgment on the solutions of others. We can only look at them with an open mind, seeing how some members of our society face the problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The meanest cop in town cruised slowly past the house, only his parking lights on. The upstairs bedroom light was on, but the rest of the house was dark.

Good, thought Buzz. One more time around the block, just to make sure. He eased the Dodge Dart around the corner, his eyes scanning both sides of the street.

Buzz Watkins wore a crew cut, the only one in town. No one, however, ever made fun of his short, cropped hair. One look at his steel-blue eyes and thin mouth, and you politely kept your mouth shut, if you knew what was good for you.

He lit a cigarette as he cruised the peaceful street. With only one light on in the house, in the bedroom, it meant her husband was out of town. It meant he was going to get some hot, wild pussy tonight, young and juicy and squealing with delight. It meant his good ole cock wouldn't have to pump away at his own wife's weary pussy, Buzz thought with satisfaction.

He thought he saw something in the shadows behind a tree. He eased up on the gas pedal, his steely eyes alert. His hand brushed his holstered .357 magnum. It would knock a fucking elephant off its lumbering feet at twenty yards. They claimed this was a quiet, peaceful town, but Buzz knew better.

There were hippie-pinko-commie-virgin-fucking bastards in this town. No one really believed him, least of all the chief. But Buzz knew it. Those cocksuckers were lurking everywhere, smoking dope and sniffing glue and raping innocent girls, girls like his darling daughter, Sylvia. She was the apple of his piercing eye, little Sylvia was. A good girl - not like her whoring mother.

Buzz parked the Dodge half a block from the house. He finished his cigarette slowly. There was nothing behind the tree. It was so quiet you could hear a mouse pissing on a lawn. He picked up the mike on the dash and quietly called in his lunch break. The crackling police radio acknowledged his call. He glanced at his watch. It was exactly eight p.m.

The ruggedly muscled cop got out of the car and strolled toward the house, his eyes darting everywhere. His cock felt like a throbbing piece of molten lead in his tight pants. Shit, he was so horny tonight he wouldn't need his magnum to knock over an elephant at twenty yards. He could use his cock.

His muscles rippled smoothly in his uniform. Buzz Watkins did not fuck around when it came to physical fitness. He did three hundred push-ups a day, and a minimum of one hundred sit-ups. He worked out with sweating grunts every morning in his basement. At thirty-eight, he was in superb physical condition. The way he felt tonight, he could screw an assembly line of feverish girls, and go through the line twice without panting for breath.

At the door of the house, Buzz rang the bell.

He listened intently. Footsteps coming down the stairs. The door swung open.

"Come on in, Buzz," she smiled.

He nodded grimly and slipped inside the house. Buzz never smiled. His left cheek twitched when he felt like smiling, which was rarely.

The dark-haired girl offered him a drink, but he scowled at this. "Hey, you know I never drink on duty," he said. "I only got an hour, Linda. Let's haul ass."

The girl nodded eagerly. Buzz followed her up to the bedroom, his eyes raking over her curved ass through her robe. She was twenty-two. Her husband was a salesman who was out of town about half the time.

Linda was a pretty girl, in a cheap, flashy way. She wore too much makeup, and she dyed her hair jet-black, and she swung her ass with comic exaggeration when she walked. Linda was not a bright girl. There were some people, especially her neighbors, who thought she was downright stupid.

But she was sexier than a cherry on a hot cross bun.

Buzz Watkins never thought about whether Linda was bright or not. He had his own problems in that area. She was his kind of girl - quick to obey, passionate in the sack, constantly afraid of him. Buzz liked that. She knew her place in this neurotic, fucked-up world, unlike a lot of trashy girls with too much education.

In the bedroom Linda turned to him, panting softly. She slipped out of her robe, revealing a lush, naked figure. Buzz's hard-on began to seep jism in his drawers. She had especially nice tits, even though they were on the heavy side. Someday they'd sag and be pendulous, but right now they were luscious and creamy, perfect for a wild tit-fuck.

"Aren't you gonna give me a kiss?" she said.

"Yeah, after you give me one on my hot prick," Buzz chuckled, beginning to strip. He did not believe in affection, regarding it as a sign of weakness. Most women feared Buzz Watkins from the start. Some, like Linda, feared him but felt a powerful attraction to him, a deep sexual attraction.

Naked, it was easy to see why. He had a massive, powerful body, with huge shoulders and narrow hips. His prick was immensely long and thick, crimson with lust. He looked like a Neanderthal man with a crew cut, his wife once jokingly told him. He backhanded her across the room for that, and she never said it again.

The kind of girl who felt attracted to Buzz Watkins was almost always not very bright, sexy in a glaring, hotly curved way, and used to being dominated completely by men.

Linda was one of these. Buzz reminded her of her father, who'd violently taken her cherry when she was a teenager. She didn't like her father, but Linda was not sharp enough to see the similarities between her father and Buzz. To her simple mind, Buzz was a real man - tough, ruggedly handsome in his blue cop's uniform, a decision-maker. Linda did not like to make decisions. When Buzz had first fucked her a month ago, he didn't politely ask, or make romantic overtures. He just harshly told her to undress and he climbed on her like a pile driver.

"Kiss it," he commanded now, standing naked. Eagerly, Linda got on her knees and grasped his boiling hard-on in her fist. She licked up the giant drop of jism seeping from his knob. With whimpers of excitement, the young housewife began sucking his long prick.

Linda hadn't been laid for four nights now, and for her this was a terribly long time. A passionate girl, she did everything and anything Buzz commanded. If the strapping cop told her to get on all fours and bark like a dog while he ravaged her tender ass, she would do it without hesitation.

"Hey, use them lips, aaaah!" he groaned, clutching her head tightly in his hands. He swung his hips, fucking her mouth with forceful strokes, sucking in his breath as the girl whipped her churning mouth eagerly back and forth. Buzz had had much better blow-jobs. She didn't know how to use her tongue, but she did work her tight, burning lips with hot excitement.

Buzz let her suck him off for ten minutes. He had no intention of coming in her mouth, not this time. She had a much wilder pussy, and her torrid asshole was deliciously exciting. He liked the pose when she gave him a blow-job, with him standing triumphantly over her kneeling body, holding her head as if she were a trophy he'd just shot in the woods.

"Kiss my balls!" he ordered. Quickly, the housewife moved her mouth down and reverently kissed his thick, hairy testicles. Linda loved it when he gave orders in that fierce, commanding tone. She felt weak and feminine and utterly humble. Because Linda wasn't too bright, she was always relieved when someone told her exactly what to do.

"Don't you want to come in my mouth, Buzz?" she panted, looking up at him anxiously. "I like it when you come in a big flood, honey. Please?"

Buzz appeared to think deeply. He shook his head. "Nah. We'll do it like last time. Get on the bed."

She hurried to the bed and lay on her back, her legs spread so that her pink, luscious cunt peeped from between her silken dark hair. She had a good-looking cunt, Buzz thought. He only wished she were a blonde, a very young blonde.

Like Sylvia, his foxy daughter.

Buzz got up onto the bed and straddled her stomach with his muscled ass. The panting housewife cupped her creamy tits in her hands and began working them around his long, bristling cock, massaging his prick with her silken hot mounds. While Linda couldn't have an orgasm this way, she felt proud that he wanted to fuck her in her tits. A lot of women didn't have enough to work with, she knew, but Linda had more than her share.

"Nice," panted Buzz, lunging softly in the burning valley of her tits. What he liked about tit-fucking was the soft sensuous thrills his prick felt. While normally this wouldn't be nearly enough excitement for Buzz to get his rocks off, Buzz had a secret which enabled him to spurt his boiling jism all over Linda's feverish tits. She would then hoist her tits close to her mouth and eagerly lick up his cum, a sight which always pleased Buzz deeply.

"Feels good," moaned Linda, crushing her slippery tits against his hard-on. "Wish you'd come in my mouth, honey!"

"Quiet," snapped Buzz, concentrating. Goddammit, she was interrupting his secret fantasy. He hunched over, supporting himself on his palms while he fucked her tits to a faster rhythm, delicious tingles rippling through his pounding cock.

His mind was concentrating fiercely on his tender daughter, Sylvia. He was, in his imagination, plunging his long prick in the valley of Sylvia's sweet hot tits, while his daughter gasped and panted with feverish delight. Sylvia had enough for a lusty tit-fuck; she was filling out rapidly. She was such a sexy little thing, so plump-assed and lovingly curved, that Buzz had found it necessary to jerk off a lot lately whenever he thought about her.

Someday he was going to take her cherry. "I think you're gonna come, Buzz!" moaned Linda.

"Shut up, dammit!" he snarled. Sweat dripped off his sinewy muscles as he lunged faster and harder into her silky tits. His prick quivered and grew brick-hard. Thank Christ his beautiful daughter wasn't a tramp like this one. Linda was a hot, sexy tramp, true, but still a loose and easy piece.

Beneath him, the housewife panted wildly, her eyes gleaming on the thick head of his cock. It swelled before her eyes, and Linda licked her lips and whimpered. She rubbed her sweating tits frantically on his pumping prick, wishing she had one hand free to get her own rocks off. Buzz had a blunt, brutal crown on his cock, just like her father's, only the cop's prick was thicker and longer.

Suddenly he was spurting great gushes of boiling jism over her lush tits. Linda eagerly craned her neck down and began lapping up the salty jism. Swinging his hips rapidly, Buzz made furious fucking motions. Only this wasn't Linda's hot, sweating set of tits - it was Sylvia's luscious pair of tits. He was coming all over his own daughter. He hissed and clenched his jaw, his wild lunges slowing down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.