Ravaged Music Teacher - Cover

Ravaged Music Teacher

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story that deals with a sexual dilemma that confronts us all in one form or another. We cannot pass judgment on the solutions of others. We can only look at them with an open mind, seeing how some members of our society face the problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The girl's ass was soft and luscious, trembling with suspense on Julie Mason's lap. But if the teenage girl hunched over Julie's lap was frightened, it was nothing compared to the fear Julie felt. Because the panting music teacher knew what she was going to do to her gorgeous student. And she couldn't control herself.

"You can paddle me all you like," sobbed the girl, "but please don't report me, Miss Mason!"

The girl had been caught smoking by the music teacher minutes before, in a deserted practice room. The offense meant she would be expelled if she was reported. At this panic-stricken moment, the girl was far more afraid of what her parents might do to her than what the music teacher was doing.

Julie licked her sultry lips, and her fingers trembled as she raised them over the student's hot, naked ass. They were in the deserted practice room, and the door was locked.

Her blood singing in her ears, Julie brought her palm down harshly on Sylvia Watkins' lovely ass-cheeks. The young blonde yelped. A wild tingle of hunger raced through the teacher's lips and tongue. Sylvia's bare ass was hot and softly curved, the creamy ass-cheeks quivering deliciously beneath her slap.

Just beneath where the teacher had rolled her black panties down, Julie could see the girl's shiny pink cunt. The lips were delicate and rosy, fringed by curly golden hairs.

"Don't hurt me!" whimpered Sylvia, wriggling her ass. "But even if you do, don't tell on me!"

The music teacher was new to the small-town high school, but she already had tongues wagging. A tall, ripely curved brunette, Julie had so far turned down dates with a number of eager teachers. She was far more interested in sexy, budding girls like Sylvia. To make matters worse, Julie hadn't gone down on a hot, juicy pussy for almost three months. She'd had torrid sex with a massively hung boy just before coming to town a month ago, but it didn't satisfy her feverish urge.

Nothing but a sweet, delicious young cunt like the blonde's could put out the blaze in her mouth.

Panting fiercely, the brunette began spanking the girl's naked ass in a slow, lascivious rhythm. She didn't really hurt Sylvia, but the girl cried anyway, still frightened that the teacher would report her.

Don't do it! thought Julie, fighting the depraved urge to crane her neck down and kiss those adorable ass-cheeks. She wanted to lick and suck on the hot, lovely flesh before ramming her tongue deep into Sylvia's juicy cunt. Don't do it! she warned herself. The horrible risk...

Lewdly, Julie rubbed her palm over the girl's hot ass-cheeks. She trembled from head to toe, in the grip of the wildest excitement of her life. There was nothing as breathtakingly beautiful as a girl's naked, sexy ass only inches from her face. Unless it was a boy's enormous hard-on, oozing jism.

As if hypnotized, her fingers slid down to Sylvia's throbbing pink cunt-flesh. A deep moan escaped Julie's throat as she slipped a finger into Sylvia's tight, boiling cunt. She wriggled it around, while the blonde student moaned and shuddered, helpless with excitement.

Julie started fingerfucking the girl in slow, lustful strokes, her lips burning madly. "Miss Mason! Unnnng!" panted Sylvia, dazed at the sudden delicious excitement in her throbbing wet pussy. She began oozing trickles of cunt juice over Julie's stroking finger, wild gasps coming from her throat.

Knowing she was in for it now, that she'd taken the first dangerous step, Julie gave in to her wildest urges. She hunched down and kissed the girl's creamy hot ass while she masturbated her, licking the sweet flesh with her long tongue.

Just as the madly aroused music teacher couldn't stop, neither could Sylvia. The plump blonde shuddered as fiery ripples of pleasure shot through her dripping cunt. She clamped her tender pussy fiercely on the brunette's fingers, on the verge of the hottest orgasm of her young life.

Sylvia Watkins was not a virgin. Far from it. In fact, she'd lost her hot cherry to a math teacher. He'd moved away since, but it was not the teacher who had taken advantage of the angel-faced blonde. It was wanton-eyed Sylvia who'd propositioned him.

Julie was well aware of the blonde's reputation as a fast, easy piece of ass with boys. This was at least part of the reason she'd given in to her seething urge to have lewd sex with the girl. Even if she reported it, there was a strong chance Sylvia wouldn't be believed.

But from the way the moaning, feverishly squirming schoolgirl was pumping her boiling cunt on Julie's finger, she was far more interested in coming, in getting her explosive young rocks off.

Sylvia had masturbated countless times since an early age, unable to resist her wild sex drive. She'd also gone down on a great many boys and a few men, having a natural love for cocksucking. But what the sensuous brunette teacher was doing to her cunt was considerably more exciting than any sex experience she'd had so far.

It felt eerie and deeply arousing to be finger-fucked by a sexy woman like Miss Mason - much more thrilling than doing it to herself. Constantly horny since she'd lost her cherry, Sylvia frequently masturbated, even though she had more than her share of wanton sex with boys.

Julie got a taut grip on her overpowering excitement, continuing to work her finger in the blonde's juicy cunt. Soon the girl was whimpering fiercely, on the verge of coming in torrents of cunt honey.

That's the exact moment Julie slipped her finger out. "Oh shit, Miss Mason, don't stop now!" shuddered Sylvia, wiggling her ass frantically on her lap. "I'm gonna come! Ooooo!"

"Get up on the desk," Julie whispered, "facing me."

Eagerly, the girl obeyed. She hoisted her naked ass onto the desk-top. Her panties were still rolled halfway down her plump thighs. Julie faced her, seated in the swivel chair. The brunette quickly slipped off the schoolgirl's shoes and panties. She flung back Sylvia's dress, completely exposing her hot, sucking young cunt.

Julie's mind whirled feverishly at the obscene position.

"Lie back on the desk, honey," she panted. The blonde did, and Julie showered hot, lusty kisses on her moist inner thighs, inching her mouth closer to her throbbing cunt.

Moaning and wriggling, Sylvia locked her legs around the teacher's head. Her heart hammering against her ribs, Julie knew now she was totally safe. The frantic little fox was dying to be sucked off!

Julie pressed one hand on the girl's softly rounded belly, exposing her hot little cunt to the fullest. She had a dainty clit just above her adorable cunt lips, a luscious little clit that now quivered eagerly as her pussy lips sucked.

Holding her breath, the trembling brunette planted her lips squarely against Sylvia's tender hot cunt. She kissed the sweet flesh passionately. A delicious thrill tore through her lips and tongue at the juicy taste of pussy in raw heat.

The lust-crazed teacher now began a feverishly hot blowjob on the moaning schoolgirl. She lapped with greed at the boiling pink flesh, sucking up her pussy juice rapidly. She kissed and sucked and smeared her face in Sylvia's dripping cunt while delirious thrills raced through her blood.

Talk about hot, loving cunt!

As excited as the hungry brunette was, the panting, gasping schoolgirl beneath her stinging lips was frantic with lust. She'd had her pussy eaten a few times by clumsy boys and the teacher who took her cherry. But his mouth had been harsh and brutal, his blowjob crude.

Julie was getting the blonde's rocks off like no one else she'd ever made it with. With such shattering thrills in her exploding cunt, she had to bite her lips savagely to keep from screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh God, Miss Mason! Oh my cunt, woooooo!" wailed the frantic blonde. She shuddered her naked ass furiously on the desk-top as she began coming in violent waves, smearing cunt honey all over the music teacher's face. She twined her fingers in Julie's long hair and tugged fiercely to vent her boiling lust. She gasped with intense delight as the brunette suddenly snaked her long, wet tongue up Sylvia's tender, hot asshole.

Julie's own cunt was throbbing wildly now, and she wanted desperately to sit on the girl's face at the same time. It was only three months, but it seemed like an eternity since she'd sixty-nined with an adorable hot pussy.

During those three long months, the sultry brunette had tormented herself with delicious obscene fantasies. She sucked and fucked and spanked and teased countless sexy girls in her blazing mind. She ate so much luscious hot cunt in her imagination, she was nearly crazy with hunger.

For two minutes, Julie sucked eagerly on Sylvia's throbbing asshole. She went back to her squirming pussy, flicking her tongue rapidly across her tiny clit to make Sylvia pant deliriously. Julie was rewarded with a feverish gush of pussy nectar so hot and sweet that she screamed with joy as she gulped it down.

In spite of her frenzied obsession for cunt-sucking, Julie Mason was not strictly girl-crazy. She lavished equal passion on healthy young pricks. At thirty years old, the music teacher loved boys and girls alike, and she gave them both her best with each frantic blowjob.

Suddenly Julie couldn't stand it any more. She tore her lips reluctantly from Sylvia's thrashing cunt. When the girl sat up and protested, Julie hissed for her to be quiet.

The empty practice room was locked, but there were occasional footsteps in the corridor. Classes had let out more than a half hour ago, but there were still students and teachers in the school.

Quickly, the brunette stripped naked. Her ripe, silken tits were swollen with desire. Each mound was centered with a huge, dusky nipple, now fat with obscene excitement. Beneath her narrow waist, Julie's hips were lushly curved. Her curly tangle of dark cunt-hairs glistened with her eager pussy juices.

"Sit on my lap facing me," Julie panted. Wild-eyed with excitement, Sylvia scrambled onto her lap. "Suck on my tits," Julie whispered. "Oh yes, baby - mmmmmm!"

While the girl sucked with burning greed on one naked, tit, Julie rammed two fingers up the girl's tight, juicy cunt and pressed her thumb up Sylvia's puckered asshole. She fingerfucked the moaning girl while Sylvia sucked on her other tit. Julie played with the hot, plump ass, savoring the delicious tingles racing through her own tits.

This was what the passionate brunette needed so badly - the feel of a girl's hot, luscious ass wriggling on her lap; soft boiling lips sucking on her feverish tits; hot, silky flesh rubbing lewdly against her.

"Oh Sylvia, your sweet mouth! Mmmm, baby, that's so wild! Get back on the desk, honey! Have you ever sixty-nined?"

The blonde quickly climbed back up on the desk. She was already drawing up her knees and spreading her soft thighs wide, and undulating her ass.

"With guys, yes," panted Sylvia. "Never with a beautiful woman, Miss Mason! Oh, God, I'm hot!"

Julie climbed up on the desk, her cunt beginning to drip with obscene urgency. She congratulated herself on her crazy luck. The principal had mentioned to Julie when she first arrived that Sylvia Watkins was in the school choir, and that Sylvia raised hell with boys, in class and out of it.

The girl would never report her, Julie felt certain now. From the way Sylvia clutched, Julie's soft hips as the teacher positioned her pulsing cunt over the girl's face, Julie knew the girl would come back for more, every chance she got.

Slowly, the brunette lowered her throbbing pussy over Sylvia's face. At the same time, she burrowed her mouth into the girl's wet, sucking cunt. She clutched Sylvia's sweating hot ass in her fingers and began sucking her off with relish.

A sudden, stinging thrill shot through Julie's inflamed pussy. This was followed by a hotter, savage thrill as the blonde schoolgirl dug her juicy mouth into Julie's aching cunt.

Quickly, the empty classroom became a din of moans, muffled screams and gasps. The naked teacher pumped her ass lustfully as Sylvia kissed and sucked her boiling cunt with the same unashamed hunger the teenager used on stiff, burning cocks.

In less than two minutes, they were coming in thick gushes of cunt juice all over each other's faces, their soft asses swinging furiously with wild excitement. Their hands groped each other's asses, tits and legs as they heaved and thrashed on the desk-top.

Sylvia Watkins had always had what the school psychologist called a "problem" with sex. The blonde's problem was not complex or even psychologically based, as the psychologist pompously claimed.

Sylvia's problem was that she liked to suck and fuck. A foxy girl with plump, curved tits and an ass that made boys crane their heads in school hallways, Sylvia was a healthy, passionate girl who saw nothing wrong with free-wheeling sex. She loved to get her rocks off, because it made her silky young body tremble with wild, breathtaking ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.