The Case - Cover

The Case

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Don Carter resigns from the police force and becomes a private detective. He's good at his craft and his business grows. This is a different type of story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Cheating   Father   Daughter  

About noon the next day he called Marie Carbonet and left a message for her to call him. It was two days before she returned his call. He told her that his investigation was complete and that he needed to speak to her in his office. She tried to make him bring the results of the investigation to her house but Don insisted on meeting her at his office. He felt that he might need some "home court advantage" on this one.

Marie walked into his office about two that afternoon. She was dressed to the hilt and she was tanned and fit. She looked like a million dollars and she knew it. She was every man's nightmare.

"Well, who's he fucking?" were the first words out of her mouth after she sat down.

"Mrs. Carbonet, please brace yourself. What I found out isn't pretty and I don't think that you even suspect what is going on. If you don't wish to see what I have found, I'll destroy everything and no one will know such a report ever existed."

"It sounds juicy. Let's see it," she laughed.

Don pushed the pictures he had made from the video and a copy of his report in front of her. She looked at the pictures first and then read the report. Don put the transcript of the audio in front of her and she read it. Ever since she had entered the office her face was emotionless.

When she put the last of the paperwork down she got a sly grin on her face and said matter-of-factly, "That dumb bastard. If he had fucked me that well we wouldn't be here now. Are these my copies?"

Her reaction was nothing like don had expected. She seemed like she couldn't care one way or another that her husband was carrying on with his daughter. Marie started rereading the report again, this time with an amused look on her face.

"There's more to this, Mrs. Carbonet. Since this is sexual abuse with a minor, I'm obliged to report it to the authorities. I could lose my license if I didn't report it. I'm sure that you'll want to report it also."

Her face changed and Don could feel the heat coming from the fire behind her eyes, "I'll be damned if you'll report this to anyone. I'm sure that you know that we're worth over three hundred million dollars. If you even hint that this report exists I'll sue you until I bankrupt you. I'll take you to court every year for the rest of your life. I might lose every case but I'll bankrupt you with legal fees. I don't really give a shit that my husband is screwing that little bitch. This report is just what I need to keep him under my thumb. This is how we're going to work this. You write me another report that there is nothing to report and I'll sign it, agreeing to the facts of that report, and pay your fee as agreed. You give me every copy of everything you have on my husband and his daughter and I'll walk out of here with no one the wiser."

Don went to his safe and got out all of the paperwork and the disks that held the video and audio. He put them on the desk in front of her. She smiled and pulled out her checkbook.

"There's just one more thing Mrs. Carbonet. I want to copy those reports on plain paper. I'll shred those copies that you have now in front of you. I don't want any records with my company's name anywhere that shows that report exists. The only report that will have my company name on it will be the report that says we didn't find anything."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.