The Case - Cover

The Case

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Don Carter resigns from the police force and becomes a private detective. He's good at his craft and his business grows. This is a different type of story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Cheating   Father   Daughter  

Don began following Byron Carbonet around. Byron Carbonet was working out of the corporate headquarters in town and when he had to travel, his business trips took several weeks to complete. Byron Carbonet always sent his daughter to the daughter's grandparents in Oregon when he was going to be gone. Before the daughter left for Oregon, Byron Carbonet always stayed with his daughter in a hotel the night before she was to leave for Oregon.

Don Carter spread a few twenties around the hotel and found that the room that Byron Carbonet always used was rented on an annual basis by the corporation. The corporation had exclusive use of the room. Don slipped a clerk a hundred dollar bill and the clerk agreed to save the room, next to the corporate room, for Don the next time that Byron Carbonet used it.

Don had checked out the room and found that it was one of those rooms that was separated by two doors from the adjoining room so that the doors could be opened to make a suite. Don could open the door in his room but the other door had to be opened from the other room. Don saw that their was a quarter-inch gap under the doors with would make it perfect for his surveillance cameras and microphones.

Several times, while keeping an eye on Byron Carbonet, Don had seen the daughter. He found out that the daughter's name was Eileen. Eileen was fifteen and went to an exclusive school in the suburbs. Students could board there but Eileen was taken to school each day in a chauffeured limousine.

Eileen Carbonet was a beautiful young girl. She had the figure of a woman in her early twenties. Eileen dressed in clothes than most teen-agers despised. She almost always wore smart dresses and stockings. When she walked in town with her father she often wore high heels. Her hair was kept long and it was obvious that she had professional instruction on the proper use of makeup. She was the apple of her father's eye and nothing was too good for her.

On a hunch, Don started to investigate the first marriage of Byron Carbonet. He paid a few public servants to dig up the sealed records for his divorce from his first wife. Don found out that the first wife had been an alcoholic and that Eileen was not really Byron Carbonet's daughter. Eileen was the product of a one-night stand that her mother had with one of her drinking buddies. Byron Carbonet filed for divorce when Eileen was five years old. He had found out that Eileen was not his daughter after a routine blood test for a minor medical problem. Byron Carbonet had insisted on custody in the divorce and had never told Eileen that she was not his daughter.

Byron Carbonet was one of the rising stars in corporate America. He had an MBA from Wharton and he had risen rapidly in the company. Everyone knew that Byron would be the next CEO after the present CEO retired. Byron was on the TV talk shows often and he served on the boards of several major corporations. His salary was in the high six figures and his bonuses and stock options almost matched his salary. Byron was the man they called to straighten out the messes that others made. He was owed many IOU s. He probably knew many secrets that others wouldn't want publicized.

Don got together the surveillance equipment that he would need and stored it in his mini-van for the day that he got the call from his contact at the hotel that Byron was going to use the hotel room. He didn't have to wait long. In about ten days he got a call that Byron Carbonet had ordered that a couple of flower arrangements be placed in the room. The contact said that this always meant that Carbonet was going to be there with his daughter.

Don rushed to the hotel and checked into the room next to the corporate room that Byron Carbonet would be using. He had all of his surveillance equipment set up and checked out before Byron checked in. Don experimented with the under-door camera to find the best orientation that would allow him to see almost the entire room. He would have to check out the microphone after Carbonet checked in and began to talk.

About three o'clock in the afternoon Byron Carbonet and his daughter checked into the hotel. They waited until the bellman put down their bags and checked the room before they spoke. Eileen was dressed in a designer dress that came about five inches above her knees. She had on stockings and high heels. The dress gave an tempting glimpse of her large breasts. She was definitely not dressed like a teen-ager.

After the bellman left, Byron pulled Eileen to him and kissed her passionately. The teen-ager returned his kiss with equal passion. The young girl began to grind her hips into his while he caressed her breasts through her dress. They were both excited and Byron broke the kiss and hugged his daughter to him until she calmed down.

"Baby, let's go down and get something to eat," Byron said breathlessly.

Eileen put her head on her father's chest and hugged him tightly, "I love you so much Daddy."

Byron held the young girl at arm's length, "Let's get something to eat. There's time for this later."

"Can we have some champaign later?" she asked.

Byron smiled, "I'll have some chilling when we get back here. I think you're developing a taste for the good life, baby."

Don watched his camera monitor as the pair walked out of the room. He stared at the monitor even after the screen went dark. Don knew that the father doted on the daughter but he hadn't expected that there was anything else going on. He wondered if he was reading too much into what he had witnessed. Deep down he realized that he knew that there was more to this than a father-daughter relationship.

Don rewound the tape on the recorder to the point where the pair had walked out of the room and waited for them to return. Don's mind was racing a mile a minute and he began to create many scenarios of what would happen when Marie Carbonet got hold of this information. For a short while he debated whether to even give her the information. He had a contract with her and he had to honor it no matter how bad the information was.

After about an hour and a half the pair returned to the room. Eileen was giggling and acting coy with her father. He sat on the bed and pulled out some of his paperwork from his briefcase. Eileen went over and sat on his lap with the papers under her.

"Is that what you really want to do? Do you really want to work on your papers or would you rather work on getting us off?" she asked coyly.

Byron pulled her face to his and kissed her long and hard. He caressed her breasts through her clothes and it was obvious that it was having an effect on the girl. The young girl moaned into his mouth and pushed him away and stood up.

"Wait here. I have something that I want you to see. Get undressed and wait for me to come back," she said breathlessly.

Eileen walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Byron stood up and began to get undressed while he waited for Eileen to return to him. He had just completed undressing when the bathroom door opened and the young girl walked back into the room. She stood before her father in an obscene pose. Byron Carbonet was speechless. He stared at the vision before him, unable to speak.

Eileen was nude except for the thigh-high stockings she wore and the high-heeled black pumps. Her pubic hair was shaved completely and Don could see that her cunt lips were puffed with arousal. She turned slowly to give her father a complete view of her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.