The Problem With Fooling Mother Nature - Cover

The Problem With Fooling Mother Nature

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 7B

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7B - Trent buys a pheromone drug on the internet to seduce his high school crush, but things take a strange turn when he's waylaid by a storm and trapped in the house alone with his mother.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After his father went upstairs Trent stayed in the kitchen, but he didn't help with the dishes. Instead, he watched his mother and sister in their little matching dresses and thought about how much fun it would be to get them both in bed together. That was something both women made clear was never going to happen. They didn't have any interest in being with each other and they were both jealous when it came to him. Trent thought everything could change when his dad was in the mix.

They let twenty minutes pass and then it was time. His mom gave Ally a hug and wished her luck and then Trent held his sister. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"It's funny, but better. I'm starting to think it might be fun after all. Dad is a pretty sexy guy, y'know?"

"I told you it would work out. You need to listen to me more often." Trent kissed her and kneaded her round ass.

"Maybe I should," Ally agreed. "Are you getting possessive at the last minute?"

"Just want to make sure you don't forget about me."

Ally kissed him, licking his lips. "Don't worry, little brother. Nothing could make me forget about you."


Ally was still so nervous. It wasn't only about her dad, though. Any time she'd been with a boy, including Trent, he was the one who came onto her. Ally never had to seduce a guy before and to have to start with her father was a tall order. There was also the fact that her father was not a boy, but a man, and he would be the first real man she was ever with. At least she wasn't grossed out by it anymore. Ally honestly didn't know what changed, but in the last few minutes the idea of seducing her dad became more and more appealing and now she was tingling just thinking about it. His hug before bed felt really good and a peck on the cheek wasn't the only thing she wanted to give him, but she knew she had to wait. Now the time had come and all Ally could think about was how her dad would feel inside her.

The door to her parents' bedroom was ajar and Ally reached around and shut off the overhead light on the ceiling fan, plunging the room into darkness. When she pushed the door open, it did throw light into the room, but it was still dim enough that her dad wouldn't recognize her right off. Her dad was on the bed, but it looked like he was half asleep. He did not react as she walked toward the bed, unzipping her dress in the back as she did. Ally let the dress drop and stepped out of it and then crawled onto the bed in her lingerie, heels and Santa hat. Her dad was wearing a t-shirt and boxers and she thought he looked sexy, all casual and relaxed. He stirred when she joined him on the bed, murmuring, "Rebecca," but he did not open his eyes. Ally ran her hand up the inside of his thigh and he shifted, opening his legs, but he still kept his eyes closed while he smiled. Obviously he was in the mood to just lay back and enjoy himself, which worked fine for Ally.

Ally rubbed her dad through his boxers and was surprised by how quickly he sprang to life. She gripped his shaft and stroked it, finding him pleasingly large. Like father, like son, she thought. She pulled down his boxers and braced herself, sure that she was going to be caught, but no, her dad just rubbed her bare back, so Ally bent down and licked his cock. She never thought she could want a man as much as Trent, but her dad's cock was just as sexy and beautiful and as she licked it up and down and she was overcome with the urge to please him and fuck him. Ally couldn't explain it, but with every breath, with every stroke of her tongue she wanted him more and more. Her cunt was drenched and aching to be filled with this cock she was licking. She kissed his heavy balls and then sucked him. They seemed big and more wrinkled than she was used to, but that was the only difference she noted between her dad and boys her age.

"Oh, Becca," he moaned, trying to stroke her hair, but finding the Santa hat instead.

Ally didn't know if her mother would have said something in response, so she just took his cock between her lips. A full mouth was a good excuse not to talk. He tasted so strong and masculine. She didn't know why she'd been so resistant, she loved her dad's cock. She kept sucking him down until her nose was buried in his pubis and then she vacuumed him hard. He cried out and lifted his hips off the bed while holding the back of her head. Ally almost gagged and desperately needed to catch a breath, but she let her dad use her mouth as he wished and he kept jamming his head past the back of her throat. When he finally let her go, Ally did the best she could to breathe while rapidly bobbing up and down on his shaft. She was sucking his cock like a madwoman, so wanting to please him. She reached back and rubbed her pussy through her soaked thong and moaned into his prick as she sucked on it.

"God, Becca, you're on fire tonight," he moaned. "Jeez, you're going to make me cum too fast."

Ally did not slow down because that was just what she wanted. She wanted to taste his load and make him explode. Anyway, she was sure she could help him get it up again to fuck her. She sucked him faster and faster and he was rising off the bed, fucking her mouth just as hard. He pulled her hat off and held the back of her head, stroking her hair and that was when he noticed the difference. Ally kept her straight, silky blonde hair in a short, stylish bob, while her mother wore her curly blonde locks past her shoulders. He went to stroke her hair, but instead found the back of her neck.

"What the fuck?" He shouted, eyes popping open.

Ally did not break, she did not falter, she just kept sucking his big cock and his outrage didn't do anything to stop him because even as he protested he swelled and exploded in her hungry mouth.


David was jacking his cock into Rebecca's mouth with abandon, or so he thought. He didn't know what had gotten into his wife this evening, even with her increased sex drive lately she hadn't sucked him off like this in a very long time. Personally he was enjoying her newfound sexuality and hoped that it was a permanent thing. It was nice to have a sex explosion after twenty odd years of marriage. At first he was worried that she might be having an affair, but then quickly dismissed the thought. Rebecca just wasn't the type. She was too straight-laced, too moral. Besides, they were as close as ever, so he didn't know why she would be tempted to stray.

God, the way she was working her tongue tonight was making him crazy. He didn't want to cum just yet, but he didn't think he could hold out. David wanted to run his fingers through her hair, hold her head, but that damned Santa hat was in the way, so he pulled it off ran his fingers through her hair before cradling the back of her head. Rebecca's hair felt so soft and fine tonight, he thought. He was thrusting into her mouth while he held her head in place, something he knew she didn't like, but David just couldn't control himself, so he decided it was really her fault. He didn't want to piss her off when they were just getting started, though, so David stroked down her hair. He'd always loved her long, blonde hair. But it wasn't there. He felt the smooth, short hairs at the back of her neck and for a second he just thought he was drunker than he thought. He opened his eyes and looked down at the blonde head bobbing on his cock and no, it was not his wife.

"What the fuck?" David shouted. It was pretty dark in the bedroom, but not so dark he couldn't tell that definitely was not Rebecca. At his shout she turned her head slightly and brushed the hair out of her face and David was struck with horror to see his daughter looking back at him, his cock deep in her mouth.

David was about to shove her away, but Ally just sucked him harder and before he could even move it was too late. He felt that old, delicious shiver and his balls seemed to swell and his dam burst. He groaned, gripped Ally's shoulder tightly and shot his load in her wet, sucking mouth. "Oh, God no," he groaned, but there was no denying that whether it was his daughter or not, she was giving him incredible head and he couldn't help doing what came naturally. He wasn't trying to push her away anymore, but actually held her in place while she swallowed his load. His little girl didn't miss a drop and swallowed like a pro. As his orgasmic high faded it was replaced with disgust. Even as Ally was licking the last remains from his cockhead he pushed her back and stared at her.

"What the hell are you doing, Ally?"

"I think that's obvious, isn't it? Don't tell me that's the first blowjob you've ever had."

David smacked her and Ally held her cheek, but she also held her ground. He switched on the beside lamp and saw she was smiling and he was shocked by the naked lust in her eyes.

"Why, Ally? I'm your father. This is about as wrong as it gets."

"I'm sorry, Daddy, but you looked so sexy laying there that I just couldn't help myself. Besides, you seemed to enjoy it."

"I thought you were your mother."

"Not when you were cumming in my mouth," she said, licking her lips.

David shuddered. Ally was still coming onto him and he just couldn't process what was happening. This was incest. It was unnatural. How could Ally have such feelings? Was it something new? Even if she was sick, he had to acknowledge that his little girl had grown up. Ally sucked his cock like she had plenty of experience and looking at her he could see why. He was sure all the boys at college were beating down her door for a piece. She was wearing a little white see-through bra and he could see her hard, thick nipples clearly through it. She was a curvy young woman, just the type of girl he chased when he was her age. Stop thinking like that, he chided himself. She's your daughter! But she did just blow him and his hormones were still fired up. He tried looking anywhere but at Ally.

"It's okay, Daddy, you can look. I like it," Ally teased and out of the corner of his eye he saw her remove her bra. His eyes were drawn back to her like moths to a flame and he watched her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. He forced himself to look at her face.

"It's not okay. None of this is okay. You've got to put your clothes on and get out of here."

"But that's not fair. I took care of you and now I need some attention."

"What?"

Ally spread her legs and her thong was so wet he could see right through it to see she was shaved bare. She rubbed her cunt and he couldn't tear his eyes away. He tried to tell himself it was like watching a car accident, but his cock twitching put the lie to that.

"I need you to take care of me now, Daddy. I want you to fuck me," she cooed.

"You can't be serious. Ally, this is so wrong. People go to jail for incest."

"God," she moaned. "I'm so horny right now it would be worth it."

"Ally, no. You have to leave right now."

"Because you're afraid you can't control yourself?"

"No, because this is sick."

"Your cock thinks otherwise."

"No," David said and swallowed hard. His mouth was paper dry. His cock was fully hard again and with every pulse of blood through it he felt shame piece his heart. Ally was still rubbing her pussy and now she was fondling her breast and it was so hard to think of this sexual creature as his daughter. She was throwing herself at him and it was taking all his willpower not to throw her down on the bed. He kept telling himself This is wrong! This is wrong! He tried to force himself to see her as his little girl; Ally taking her first steps, or when he taught her to drive, but that was impossible. He caught her musky scent and he could even hear how wet she was as she rubbed her mound. No! No! No!

"It's okay, Daddy, you can touch me. I want you to."

Ally took his hand and put it on her breast. It was so warm and supple and firm. His cock surged and his stomach bottomed out and he massaged her. David felt her nipple burrowing into his palm and he teased it with his thumb. Ally gasped and grabbed his cock again. Why didn't I cover that up? He cursed himself. She worked his cock so well that he melted and now was sure that Ally was no longer his innocent little girl. No, Ally knew her way around the bedroom.

"Ally..." David breathed, but he couldn't finish his protest because he grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it wantonly and all thoughts of his little girl were out of his mind. David was past the point of no return. She fell into his arms and then he turned her so she was lying on the bed under him. David kissed her like she was the first woman he'd seen in twenty years. The way he reacted to his daughter's body David really felt like that. Rebecca kept herself in fantastic shape, but having a body like a twenty-year-old was not the same as being a twenty-year-old and he couldn't believe how soft and supple Ally's flesh was. It made him feel like he was a young man again, illicitly making out with his girlfriend when his parents were out of the house. He mashed her firm breasts in his hands and then lowered his face so he could kiss and suck them. Her nipples were hard and so thick and he loved flicking them with his tongue and the way she moaned when he did it.

"Daddy, that feels so good," Ally moaned. "Bite them for me, please. Oh, just like that."

David nibbled on Ally's nipples, pulling them with his teeth and felt his cock surge when she squealed. Every time she said daddy it was like a knife into the heart of his conscious, but he did not let it stop him. Instead, it actually fed his passion. David became angry at Ally for putting him in this situation. He was so much easier to deal with his shame if he shifted all the blame on her. After all, he was only human, just an ordinary man, how could he control himself if a hot, young woman threw herself at him? He attacked Ally's body angrily and she really responded to the rough treatment.

"You're a hot little thing, aren't you?" David growled. He tore her thong away and she squealed with delight.

"I'm so hot, Daddy, so hot for you. Are you going to fuck me, Daddy? I want you cock so bad."

David jacked two fingers inside her and she was impossibly hot and wet. Her cunt muscles tightened and pulled his fingers deeper and he slammed them in and out of her.

"Oh Daddy, oh fuck!" Ally cried.

Ally's cry reminded David that his wife and son were still in the house and he covered her mouth with his hand. "Where are your mother and brother?"

"They're downstairs," Ally moaned, shoving her pussy back at his hand. "They're busy cleaning up after the party. I told them I had a headache." She must have read the concern in his face. "It's okay, Daddy, we have plenty of time. We can't stop. I have to feel you inside me."

David had always spoiled his daughter, ever since she was a little girl, and he wasn't about to deny her this time either. Hearing her begging just made him want to fuck her all the more. He pulled her legs apart and shoved them all the way back to her chest. She was reaching for his cock, but there was no need, because he shoved it right into her. There was no adjustment, he did not take his time, he just rammed his cock home, all the way to the hilt. Ally screamed and he covered her mouth with his hand again, praying that Rebecca could not hear them from downstairs. Logically, just the risk of being caught should have made David stop. As hot as Ally was he could surely fuck her another time, but David was a madman and logic didn't enter into his brain. He had to fuck Ally and he had to do it now. He put a hand under her round ass and gripped it while he slammed his cock down into his daughter over and over again. God, he couldn't believe how tight she was. Yes, she was his daughter, but Ally was also an incredible piece of ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.