The Problem With Fooling Mother Nature - Cover

The Problem With Fooling Mother Nature

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Trent buys a pheromone drug on the internet to seduce his high school crush, but things take a strange turn when he's waylaid by a storm and trapped in the house alone with his mother.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When Trent arrived at home after school he did not find his mother freaking out and his sister calling the police. He didn't find anyone at all when he came through the door, even though his mother's car was in the driveway. He set down his book bag and took a Coke from the refrigerator when his mother called from upstairs, "Could you come up and give us a hand, honey?" She didn't sound angry, which was a good sign. He bounded up the stairs and found her in the bedroom with his sister.

"Mom and I went shopping today and we wanted to know if you could help us decide which outfits are sexier," Ally asked with a coquettish smile.

Trent stared at them, mouth agape. Both his mother and sister were dressed for action and looked like were on their way to work as high priced call girls. His mom looked classy, but sexy as hell and he'd never seen her in anything quite so un-mother like. She was wearing a patterned halter dress with a plunging neckline and very short hemline that wouldn't cover much if she tried to sit down. Her small breasts were pushed up to create some impressive cleavage, leaving Trent to wonder what she might be wearing underneath the dress. Her outfit was completed by platform heels that added inches to her height and made her legs look even shapelier. Her long blonde hair framed her face, which was made up with light blush and blood red lipstick. If he passed her by in the mall he wouldn't have recognized the sexy, mature woman in front of him as his mother. But Ally was not to be outdone. She was just as hot as her mother, but had gone a different tack with a vampy look. Ally matched a small, backless, black satin vest with a skintight pair of matching black satin shorts. The skimpy top not only showed a mountain of creamy cleavage, but also revealed her belly piercing. From the way her breasts swelled and her nipples strained through the satin he was sure his sister was not wearing a bra. Even her spiked heels were black satin and they strapped around her ankles. How could he not have noticed the two goddesses under his own roof all these years, he wondered. His cock swelled in his jeans.

"So which one of us do you like better?" Ally asked while striking a pose with her a hand on her hip.

"That's really not a fair question. How could I choose between my two favorite ladies?" Trent hedged. He really wasn't sure who he wanted more and it didn't matter. He could have both of them whenever he wanted. Not only was his mother still under the drug's influence, but it hadn't worn off on Ally either and he wondered if she would stay enthralled as Dakota had.

"Come on, Trent, we both put a lot of effort into looking good for you so the least you can do is tell us who did better," his Mom said.

"You both look hot as hell. I don't think any man could pick. You two are like every guy's fantasy, a sexy mother and daughter team."

"I guess a lot of guys have that threesome fantasy, but you can forget it," Ally pointedly told him. "You only get one of us at a time."

"Besides, I don't think you could handle both of us, honey. I think we would drain you dry," his mom said, coming forward and stepping around behind him while she trailed a hand across his chest. She pressed her body against him from behind while lightly rubbing his chest and kissed his neck. He loved when she was aggressive like this and wanted to throw her down on the bed, but he was suddenly shy in front of his sister. She dropped her hand lower and caressed him through his pants. "Come on, honey, which of us do you want right now," she breathed in his ear.

Trent closed his eyes and concentrated on his mother's touch. If she kept it up he was going to forget Ally was in the room.

"Maybe I'm overdressed," Ally teased and Trent looked at her, wondering how she could be wearing less. Three buttons strained to keep her vest closed and she unfastened them, pulling the vest open to expose her full, firm breasts. She shimmied her torso, giving her breasts a cute little jiggle. Her thick nipples were puckered and seemed to be staring right back at him. "Is this better?" Ally asked and he just gulped.

"Remember younger doesn't mean better, Trent," his mom said moving in front of him and gliding to her knees. She looked up and licked her lips while she got his pants undone and pushed down to his ankles. His cock sprang straight up and she grabbed it and lathered the head with her tongue. "Tell me this doesn't make up your mind."

Ally looked annoyed and he felt bad, but Trent had to admit that their mother was winning at the moment. When she took him deep in her hot sucking mouth he shivered and thought his knees were going to give out. She took his head all the way to the back of her throat and then sucked him hard, making sure to keep her emerald eyes on him while she rubbed her tongue on the underside of his shaft. The raw need he saw in his mother's eyes was almost scary and while he thought the competition between her and Ally was cute he wondered where it would lead to. Would they be cat fighting over him now?

"Come and see me when you're done," Ally said, crossing the room to them and pulling Trent into an intimate kiss while their mother rocked back and forth on his prick. Kissing his sister while their mother blew him might be the hottest thing ever and Trent wondered if maybe he could get them both into bed at the same time. Maybe they would even fool around with each other. Ally slowly drew back and left the bedroom without bothering to button her top.

Once Ally was out of the room his mom started sucking him even harder and kneaded his ass with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. He stroked her long, blond hair and pushed his cock forward in rhythm with her sucking. She slipped off his cock and kissed and sucked his balls and Trent groaned. It wasn't that it felt better, he much preferred his cock in her mouth, it was just the visual of his beautiful mother sucking on his balls that got to him. And while she was working on that Trent felt something new and strange. She was running her fingertip up and down between his cheeks and then stopped on his tight asshole. It was strange but not unpleasant, but then she started pushing and he wasn't sure about where this could be going. She was jerking him off while she sucked and licked his balls and tightened her grip on his shaft and moved her hand faster.

"Mom," he whimpered, thinking he should tell her to stop with the finger, but he didn't want her to stop the other stuff.

"Just relax honey," she said, kissing his balls. "Trust me, you're going to feel amazing."

"Oh God, Mom, it does feel so good," he moaned.

She licked up and down his shaft and then sucked his head hard while pushing against his asshole. He was so sensitive there Trent felt like he was loosing control and his knees shook and he put a hand on her shoulder for support. His balls tightened and it was like all the energy in his body was being drawn right into them. There was more pressure and she pushed deeper, popping her finger past his resistant sphincter and almost to the second knuckle.

"Arrgggg... Mommm..." Trent cried.

"Don't fight it, honey, cum for me. Cum for me right now," she encouraged through a mouthful of his sack.

She wiggled her finger and that was that. Between the finger up his ass, which felt so good it hurt, and she sucking his balls and jerking him off, she gave him the hardest orgasm of his young life, which was something considering all the sex he'd been getting lately. His load blasted all over the left side of his mother's face and into her hair and she even caught some across the eyes as she pulled him back into her mouth to swallow whatever he had left.

"Fucking hell, Mom," he moaned, looking at what a mess she was. She held his head in her mouth and sucked every last drop down, but he had to push her away because he couldn't stand anymore and he waddled over to the bed and collapsed on it.


Looking down on her drained son, Rebecca was quite pleased with herself. Although she had come to an understanding with Ally she was still concerned about her teenaged daughter's presence in their new sex life. As confident as she was, there was still the concern that if given the choice Trent would choose the younger woman over her. That was why today's little demonstration was so important. Her daughter might have the younger, tighter body, although Rebecca prided herself on how well she'd maintained herself, but she was sure she knew a lot more tricks in bed than Ally did. Now she'd proved that she could blow Trent's mind and it was good to know she could control him since her lust for her son was a controlling interest on her. Once the three of them were into a rhythm Rebecca was sure everything would work out fine, just as long as the kids remembered who was in charge. She was still their mother, after all.

Approaching Trent, Rebecca unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. The way his eyes widened when he took her in made her glow. Under the dress she had been wearing a white corset that cinched her waist tight and pushed her breasts up high on her chest to create impressive cleavage she wished she had naturally. Obviously her daughter had gotten her chest from her father's side of the family. The corset was all she was wearing underneath and the decision to go pantyless made her feel sexy indeed. She knelt and removed Trent's pants and then straddled him. His cock was still limp and his eyes wide and unfocused. He seemed confused, like he wanted to fuck her even though he wasn't recovered from the blowjob he'd just received. She rubbed her cunt against his crotch, coating him with her wetness. God, but she wanted him badly. All the time he'd been at school, and she'd been out shopping with Ally, all Rebecca could think about was getting Trent back in bed and riding his cock. But right now his cock wasn't ready, so she would avail of his other talents.

"I'm so glad you like what I picked out. Do you like it when I dress sexy?" She cooed, leaning forward and kissing him while she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, you're fucking hot, Mom. You don't look like a mom at all," he said, grabbing her ass and pulling her pussy into him harder. She could feel him twitching with a glimmer of life beneath her.

"I guess that's a good thing since I don't seem to be acting like one anymore. Are you really okay with all this, honey? I don't want to stop, but I don't want you doing anything against your will either."

"Does it seem like I don't want this?" He asked. He scooped her breasts out of the corset and pinched her nipples, making Rebecca swoon. "I want this more than anything. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you and Ally."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

Rebecca slid up Trent's body so she straddled his face and grabbing her ass he pulled her cunt right to his mouth. She cried out his name and arched her back when his tongue touched her clit. He pressed that tongue deep inside her and then pulled back to lash at her clit. Her juices ran down his cheeks and the room filled with messy, wet sounds as he licked sucked her pussy.

"Oh Trent, honey, right there! Right there, on please don't stop!" She begged. He was sucking and licking her clit at the same time and it was almost too much for her to bear. She was so horny she thought she had a hair trigger anymore when it came to orgasms. She was so much more orgasmic with her son than she'd ever been before in her life. She thought Trent must be the best lover on the planet. He always knew just the right way touch or kiss or lick her, which he proved now by lifting her to dizzying heights. There was no way she would ever be able to give this feeling up. She felt Trent pressing a finger between her firm ass cheeks and it appeared he wanted to try the new trick he'd just learned on her. It was many years since anyone one had touched her back there, before she married Trent's father, but she leaned forward and relaxed for him, knowing how good it could feel if it were done right. He went slowly, but forcefully, pressing right past the initial resistance and then plug his digit up her ass. There was pain, but it was delicious when combined with the pleasure pulsing from her pussy and Rebecca loved all of it. He pulled that finger out and then plunged it back in again and he started finger fucking her little asshole in time to his sucking of her clit.

"OH... MY... GOD... TRENT!" Rebecca screamed. She kept on screaming and screaming as she came and came and felt her heart would surely stop or explode out of her chest. White hot flames licked from her pussy out through her body and engulfed her. Rebecca fell forward, but Trent still held her cunt to his mouth and kept his finger in her ass. She humped his face without a thought to suffocating him and clawed at the sheets.

"Now I hope you understand how much I want you too," Trent whispered after he crawled out from under her.

"I love you so much, honey," she murmured, still feeling boneless.

"I love you too, Mom," Trent said with a kiss and left her room. Rebecca knew he was going to see his sister next.


Trent did go to Ally's room after that and for the next week they settled into a comfortable pattern, where Rebecca had Trent after school before their father came home in the evening and brother and sister would fuck late into the night after their parents were safely asleep. Usually they would sneak down to the basement, but even then Ally was so loud that he had to stuff a pillow in her mouth when she came. They were all very careful around their father, but even then there was tension because both women were so constantly horny it was hard for them to act normally around Trent. He didn't help them stay cool either. Sometimes he touched Ally under the table at dinner or when his father and sister were sitting at the table he would go into the kitchen to help his mother and he ended up helping himself to her. Rebecca was most in tune with her husband and she noticed him glancing at them all oddly once or twice. She knew they had to be careful, but at the same time she couldn't help herself. She felt like an addict.

At the same time Dakota was a complication who refused to just go away. Trent avoided her at school, but she would not be ignored. She rang his cell phone over and over until he was forced to turn it off and she filled his email Inbox with endless pleading messages. When Trent did breakdown and try to do the right thing by telling her in person it was over, things didn't go any better.

"I don't understand, Trent. I thought we loved each other," Dakota whined. They were sitting in her mother's car in the school parking lot late in the evening.

Ally dropped him off so they could talk and was supposed to come back for him in a half hour. She offered to stay, but he told her he would handle things on his own. Ally had seen Dakota's emails and was concerned for her brother's safety. She knew obsession when she saw it and didn't think the girl was just going to go away quietly. She understood, she felt the same way about Trent, but he belonged to her and their mother. There was no room for Dakota in Trent's life.

"I care a lot about you, Dakota, and I always will, but you have to understand it's just not working out. We were better just being friends," Trent said.

"I can't just be your friend. Don't you get it? I have to have you! I know you feel the same way." Dakota was red faced and on the verge of tears, which did not mesh with the sexy image she was trying to pull off. Her khaki skirt was so short he could see her panties every time she moved and her top was unbuttoned so low that half her bra was hanging out with her breasts. She looked hot as hell, but Trent just didn't have the same visceral reaction to her anymore. The sex with his mother and sister was just on another plane and he didn't think there was anything Dakota could do to equal that.

"I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry, but I don't. It's not you..." He did genuinely feel bad since he knew this was his entire fault, but that didn't change anything.

"It's someone else, isn't it? You found someone else."

"Dakota..."

"I knew it. Please, Trent I can do anything she can. I know she can't make you feel better than I do," she pleaded and reached for him. "I know how to make you feel good." She leaned across the gap between the front seats and put her hand in his lap, where she felt him stirring, but he pushed her hand away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.