The Problem With Fooling Mother Nature - Cover

The Problem With Fooling Mother Nature

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trent buys a pheromone drug on the internet to seduce his high school crush, but things take a strange turn when he's waylaid by a storm and trapped in the house alone with his mother.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It didn't happen the next night, as Dakota suggested, but Trent had to wait a week for his study date with his longtime crush. She'd pleaded a busy schedule and Trent sounded very understanding when she put him off, but inside he was dying. He couldn't wait to get Dakota alone so he could get her under the influence of the drug. He'd been beating off every night, and sometimes in the shower in the morning, just thinking about it.

Trent was feeling so damned horny he couldn't think straight. Teenaged boys were supposed to have a constant erection, but Trent felt his situation was ridiculous. It certainly wasn't normal that was for sure. Every time he saw his mother he couldn't think about anything but fucking her. While for the last couple years she'd been nothing but a nag, always after him to clean up his room or do his homework or catch up on chores, now she wasn't his mom anymore at all. She was a horny, sexy goddess. She would bend over to get something out from under the sink and Trent would think about her bent over and begging him to fuck her, or she would be eating yogurt and seeing her licking the foil lid made him think about her licking his cock. Of course he played it cool. His father could never find out what had gone on between them, so Trent always behaved himself when his dad was around. But even when he was alone with her, Trent had to behave with his mother as well.

Trent had decided against using the drug on his mother again. He had precious little of the stuff and although hardly any at all was needed to have an effect, he wanted to make sure he had what he needed to make Dakota his. His mother was back to normal by the end of the second day and it was immediately clear that she was not going to go near him without its influence. He had been hoping that the sex had been so good that she would just want it naturally, but she wasn't having any of that. She pulled him aside that night and wept and apologized for everything again, but this time when he was close she felt no overwhelming desire to fuck him. Trent told her that it was okay because they both enjoyed it and wanted it, but she told him no, that she was a horrible person.

"Trent, that can't ever happen again!" She sobbed. She tried to push him away when he went to hold her, but finally collapsed into his arms.

"Really, it's okay, Mom. I'm not damaged." He reassured her.

"No! I'm a horrible mother! A horrible person, but I promise I'll get help and I won't ever let it happen again. Trent, you just have to promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I promise, Mom. Please, just calm down." Although he felt bad about her distress, his hard on put other thoughts into his head and he turned her tear stained face to his. When Trent tried to kiss her, his mother shoved him away.

"No, Trent! I told you, it's over!"

That was the last they'd spoken of it and since then his mother was very careful not to be alone with him unless she had no other choice. And when they did have to be alone she always stayed on the other side of the room. Trent wondered if his father noticed the distance between them. Since they weren't exactly cozy before, he doubted it. Since it was clearly over with her, Trent tried to put sex with his mother out of his mind and instead focused on how great it was going to be to seduce Dakota.

Trent arrived at Dakota's after dinner and the teenagers went into the rec room in the basement, with the girl's mother promising to bring them a snack later on. There was a bathroom off the rec room and Trent excused himself to it while Dakota laid out her school books. He had the tiny vial of fluid in his pocket and applied it sparingly after splashing some water on his face. Here I go, he told himself, taking a deep breath.

The basement was divided into two rooms, one a laundry room and the other the rec room. The rec room was small, with the bathroom right at the base of the stairs, which were against the left wall. A home entertainment system was against the far wall, while a couch, a recliner and a coffee table were on the other side of the room. The space also had a wet bar, but Dakota's father was a scary man and Trent would never think of trying to sneak some of the man's liquor. Dakota was sitting on the couch, leaned forward to look at her notes. Her knees were pressed closely together, as her faded jean skirt was very short, but her big, round breasts were on full display as her tank top had its work cut out for it containing her. The pretty girl's curls were pulled back into a ponytail, though a few strands fell to frame her face. Trent felt his cock stiffening already and quickly sat down next to Dakota before his hard-on betrayed him.

Dakota smelled really nice, like spring flowers, and her smile was blinding so close and though he tried he couldn't concentrate on his studies at all. She teased him about it, telling him that if he didn't concentrate they were never going to get through their work, but she was oblivious to what he was really thinking about. It was just another reminder that Dakota never thought of him as anything more than a friend and it steeled his resolve. He knew things were going to be different for them after tonight.

While Dakota was studying math, Trent was studying her. The first time he'd seen the drug in action he didn't know what was going on at first, but this time he wanted to see if he could detect when it kicked in. That would be some good information to have. Plus, he wanted to savor the moment when Dakota's feelings changed for him. She was just chatting away and flipping pages and Trent didn't see anything different in her behavior. It had been about fifteen minutes since he'd applied to the drug. His conscious nagged at him because he really did like Dakota. She was such a sweet, bubbly girl. More than just being sexy she was fun and Trent just enjoyed being around her, but that wasn't enough. It had never been enough. He wasn't the type that could just stare at a painting in a museum and appreciate it. No, Trent had to have it for his own. So yes, he did feel bad about "tricking" Dakota into having sex with him, but he'd felt bad about fucking his mother too and it hadn't stopped him then.

"Okay, time to quiz me," Dakota said, handing him a sample test and turning to face him on the couch with one leg folded under the other. The only thing that kept Trent from seeing her panties were her hands in her lap.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he replied, forcing himself to look her in the face. He had a textbook open in his lap to hide his erection.

Trent quizzed her and Dakota seemed to become more excited with every question she answered right. She bounced up and down on the couch and leaned forward to touch his knee. He turned on the couch as well so they were facing each other. Trent thought she looked flush, which was odd since it was chilly in the basement. When she put her hand on his knee a second time she didn't take it way and when Trent finished the sample test he went back and gave her another chance on the questions she'd gotten wrong. When he gave her hints, Dakota was able to get those right too.

"So what do I get for my perfect score?" Dakota asked, her lips, a painted pink bow, curled into a smile. It was then that he noticed she'd moved closer.

"Well, you weren't really perfect," Trent said, though he didn't think it, "but okay, what do you want?"

"How about a kiss?" She asked brightly.

Now we're talking, he thought, though he wanted to be careful because Dakota wasn't exactly jumping him the way his mother had. He leaned forward, brushed a curly lock back from her cheek, and softly kissed her there. Just kissing her cheek like that gave Trent the chills.

"I didn't mean to kiss me the way you kiss your mother, crazy boy. I meant a kiss."

Dakota waited a second and when he didn't kiss her again she grabbed him and started things off. She didn't know that Trent was thinking about the way he had kissed his mother the last time. But he got right into the swing of things, kissing the girl passionately. While she'd kissed him, he found Dakota was a passive kisser, waiting to follow his lead. He flicked his tongue into her mouth and she only tentative responded to him. She tasted sweet, like she'd been sucking on a candy just before, and Trent was lost in running his fingers through her gloriously thick hair, pulling her ponytail out so it cascaded freely. He loved her hair and couldn't wait to see it fanned out around her face as she lay beneath him.

Trent groped her breast and Dakota pushed at him, rubbing herself into his hand. She was wearing a lace fringed tank top over another, plain tank and from the straps he could see she had a bra under that and it was hard for him to find her hard nipple through all the layers, but when he thought he found the little nubbin he focused there, flicking with his thumb. Dakota broke their kiss and moaned softly and Trent went to work kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Trent, you're so sexy," she breathed. "I can't believe we did do this sooner."

Her words made Trent glow with pride and he momentarily forgot that this was all because of a psychotropic drug and not because of his animal magnetism. He pushed a hand under Dakota's short skirt and found her panties damp, just as he hoped he would. When he rubbed her pussy she squirmed and he had trouble keeping his hand in place, but he kept going as she seemed to like what he was doing. But while he was busy with his hands, she just had her arms around him, which was disappointing. Trent sort of hoped she would be all over him like his mother had been. He took Dakota's hand and put it on his crotch and she gamely rubbed his erection, sort of gripping it and rubbing with the heel of her hand. It felt good and he thought, Now we're getting somewhere. Trent added more pressure to her pussy and Dakota's panties were plastered to her lips by her increasing wetness.

Kissing her, Trent eased Dakota onto her back and laid on top of her, moving his hand back between her legs, which she'd obligingly kept open for him. While they kissed he focused on working his fingers past the elastic on the leg of her panties to get at her pussy. As he did, Trent had to peel them back from her lips and then he nudged between her slippery lips and pushed a finger into her. Dakota gasped and pushed up at his digit while digging her nails into his shoulders. He was just screwing his finger all the way into her when they heard a footfall at the top of the steps and Trent leapt off the girl. Even though one of her parents was obviously coming down the stairs, Dakota seemed reluctant to let him out of her arms. They'd only just gotten into an innocent position when her mom appeared at the bottom of the steps and asked how they were making out.

"Just fine, Mrs. Stein. I think we're making good progress," Trent smiled, still feeling Dakota's sticky juices on his fingers.

"Don't think I came down just to check up on you guys. I needed to throw in a load of wash."

As soon as Mrs. Stein was gone, Trent pulled Dakota into his lap, his hand disappearing under her skirt to rub her through her soaked panties again. She only offered token resistance, even though her mother was just in the next room, and rubbed against his hand.

"That was close," Dakota moaned, running her fingers through Trent's hair as he kissed her neck.

"Yeah, but so worth it."

When Mrs. Stein came out of the laundry room they were on their respective sides of the couch again, but as soon as she was upstairs and they heard the door close Trent had Dakota on her back again and was pulling at her layers, trying to get at her naked chest. He tossed away both tank tops and then pulled impatiently at her bra strap until she reached back and unclasped it for him.

Trent had to pause for just a second as Dakota lay beneath him topless. She looked even more stunning than he'd even imagined. She was just so sexy he couldn't stand it. While his mother's breasts were very small, Dakota's were twin mounds that were way more than a handful and seemed to stand up even though she was lying on her back. That was the firmness of young flesh, though his mother's chest was pretty amazing too. Her nipples were pointier too, and a paler pink and seemed to point toward him as they rose and fell with her deep breaths. He massaged both breasts at once, sculpting them in his hands. She was so soft and supple and perfect. When Trent lowered his face to kiss them the blood was pounding in his ears and he thought that if she were touching him right then he might have cum on the spot. He sucked on her breasts, making loud, wet sounds with his lips and Dakota had to whimper, "Not so rough, Trent." His mother liked him to play with hers roughly and he'd gotten to like it, but he did throttle back with Dakota and tried to touch and kiss and suck her more gently. She had her hands under his shirt and was rubbing his back, while pushing her hips up at his, grinding her panties against his jeans with her skirt hiked up to her waist.

Trent was disappointed Dakota didn't go quite as crazy as his mom did when he teased her breasts, but it didn't dampen his enthusiasm as he kissed his way down her smooth belly and unsnapped her jean skirt. He liked Dakota's soft body. She wasn't chubby or anything, but she was still growing into womanhood and carrying the softness of youth around her curves. She lifted her hips so Trent could pull off her skirt and he whipped her panties down with them. She looked kind of silly laying there in nothing but her little white socks, but he thought it was cute. He scooted to the other end of the couch and lifted her legs, placing them over his shoulders.

"I think you're really gonna like this," Trent told her while kissing her inner thigh. She was staring down at him with anticipation and a little fear. Her scent was strong and sweet and he peeled her lips apart and dove in.

Dakota gasped and then squealed when he ran his tongue up and down the inside of her lips. He fluttered his tongue up and down her slit, teasingly close to her clit, but not touching it. When he did finally touch her clit, it was only for a second and then he kissed her cunt hard, pushing his tongue inside her while sucking on her lips. Dakota cried his name and Trent was scared her parent's might hear upstairs. He flicked his tongue in and out of her and she bucked her hips at his mouth while pulling his hair. She was going crazy and he wasn't even up to the best part yet. In the couple days he was with his mother she'd taught him how to eat pussy very well and Trent was sure Dakota was going to cum before she even saw his dick. He was equally sure that no other guy Dakota had been with had gotten her off like this, unless they'd been fucking a woman in her forties too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.