Conversations In The Family - Cover

Conversations In The Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a raunchy fuck story about a happy family, and about honesty. I hope you like it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Frank And Angie (Mom And Dad) (As Told By Angie)

On Tuesday Frank asked me to keep Sunday clear for a good talk which may become long. Remembering my last week's conversation with Jenny I hoped that Frank wanted to talk about the same things I wanted to discuss. Our fucking around and how we go on. I love Frank a lot, and I'll do anything to keep our marriage going.

Well, it's Sunday now, and Frank suggested that we have breakfast in bed, something we haven't done for ages.

After clearing the breakfast tray from the bed I returned and Frank hugged me tightly towards his body. First I thought that he wanted sex, but then I noticed that he didn't have a hard on.

He looked very serious and was hesitatingly searching for words.

"Hon', we need to talk about what we do and how we plan our future. First I have to tell you that I love you as much as I did 20 years ago, and under no circumstances do I want us to break up.

You know very well that I've been fucking around on you for years, and I'm also aware that you've been doing the same. This conversation should not be one of accusations, because had we wanted that we would have started it years ago. What I want now is to decide and see how we continue our marriage and continue to love each other the way we do.

If you are wondering why this came up now — well, I wanted to have this conversation for a while and kept postponing it with no good reason. But this week Roger caught me red handed, and it seems that it wasn't the first time although he never talked to me about it before. But in our conversation he suggested — based on other couples he knows — that we have this conversation in order to clear the air and to have everything on the table.

What do you think, Hon'?"

My darling husband was afraid that I'd be mad at him! So first I had to let him know that I'm not. So I hugged him with all my strength and showered his face with kisses.

"My one and only love. Yes, I enjoy a large variety of men just as you enjoy lots of women. But as much as my body enjoys these men, my heart only warms up when I'm with you. I've known for a few years before I started fucking around that you were doing it. We women are different from men. You can't expect to be fucking my friends for a long while without it getting to my ears. We gossip, we compare notes and we even suggest partners to one another.

So you fucked around and I fucked around but I wasn't ever scared of losing you, because I knew all the time that you'll never leave me for any other woman, and I also knew without any doubt that I'll never leave you.

I also wanted this conversation for a long while, and I also kept postponing it for no good reason, and I was also caught red handed by Jenny. It seems that Jenny and Roger think very much alike, as Jenny also suggested to me that we have this conversation. I think that our children care about us a lot and they don't want to see us breaking up. I also think that after what we told each other so far we can set their minds as ease."

"Oh, I can't tell you how relieved I am. I'm so lucky to have you as my wife.

So where do we go from here? How do we continue?"

"Well, my love, we've been practicing 'open marriage' for years, so why not let the baby have the right name? I simply suggest that we keep doing what we did up to now, agreeing that it's an open marriage. I don't want to promise that I'll stop fucking others because after getting used to doing it for years I simply don't believe I can stop. You probably have the same problem. But this is just sex, and we both enjoy it so much, so why stop?"

"This is wonderful and I'm more than willing, but shouldn't we set a few rules?"

"Oh, the only rules I can think of is being careful who we go with, and have protected sex with people we don't know well in order to prevent STD's. Another possible rule is not to have long relationships that may become emotional. That is, maybe, apart from good friends such as Tom and Julie, Steve and Marla and maybe a few chosen others. Jenny asked me for something which may also be taken as a rule — she asked me not to go with school boys because they brag, and she doesn't want to hear about it at school. I agreed immediately although the youthful stamina of those boys is something I'm going to miss. Are there any more rules you can think of?"

"Yes. We have to plan on having more time together, just the two of us, and also some time with the kids. Although they are out most of the time, we can still plan having weekends or even a few evenings together. Also, if we keep fucking around, how about telling each other about it when we are intimate. I heard that this adds much stimulation and the sex improves a lot, not that I'm complaining."

"Darling, we've been in bed for over 20 minutes now. I heard from one of my friends about something nice. She and her husband do it frequently and it just fits the 'fuck and tell' idea you just spoke about. She lies on her back with one leg raised and her husband fucks her sideways very slowly. This is a long and full of pleasure fuck, but it's so leisurely that they can talk while fucking. They use this position to tell each other about their most recent experiences, and she says that in spite of the slow fucking they have tremendous and hilarious cums because of the stories. So let's stop wasting time, start fucking me slow and easy and I'll tell you a story."

Frank quickly got into the described position and pushed his wonderful cock into my cunt, and then started fucking me as slowly as he could.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good. This slow action is really fine. Now let me tell you about the day Jenny caught me red handed, or maybe I should say white faced.

That day I had Teddy, her boyfriend come here at 10am, thinking that Jenny would be at her Tennis practice till 2pm. Teddy, that wonderful young stud, fucked me six times within 2.5 hours, in every possible position. He hardly needs to wait between fucks, and as we progressed his fucks only became longer. But every time he came, it took no longer than 10 minutes until he was erect again, with his wonderful big cock.

There was no love making there. Apart from licking me on the first time to get me hot and wet — we only fucked. He fucked me in the missionary position, and then I rode him like a cowgirl. Then he fucked me doggy style and afterwards I rode him in the reverse cowgirl position. He fucked me in the ass, and last he tit fucked me, spraying his juicy cum all over my face. He was actually getting hard again when I said that this was enough. We had a shower and he left.

God, you make me feel so good! Thinking that I was alone at home I went out to the pool stark naked, and there was Jenny. She came back early from her Tennis practice and went in for a swim.

As I was coming into the pool she noticed a glob of cum on my face that I missed when I wiped my face. She wiped it with her finger, checked the substance and then put her finger right in her mouth. You should have seen the devious smile she had on her face when she called me 'naughty mother', wiped off the remainder of the cum and offered me her finger. Without thinking about it I took her finger in my mouth and cleaned it off.

She then demanded that I tell her whose cum it was, saying that the flavor was familiar to her. She was teasing me for half an hour before I finally admitted that I was fucking around on you, and told her that it was Teddy's cum. She made me tell her about a few of my lovers. Yeah! Keep giving it to me! This is so good. It's a pity we've never done it like this before. I also told her then that I knew you were fucking around too. By the way, you should know that on two occasions she has walked into your office while you were fucking some woman. One was Marla but I don't know who the other woman was.

Anyway, Jenny got a little serious too, and suggested we clear the air with each other regarding our fucking around. She also raised another question I wanted to check with you. I know that both of us have practiced incest in the past, and that you still give your mother a good time whenever we are visiting her..."

"I didn't think anyone knew about that..."

"Honey, every time we are there your mother wants to show you something and you disappear together for an hour or more. Add the fact that her bedroom isn't soundproof. But don't worry, I think it's beautiful that you fulfill your mother's needs and that she doesn't have, at her age, to search for outside lovers.

Anyway, Jenny wanted to have my opinion on incest, saying that she wanted to fuck Roger, and — prepare yourself now — she was also thinking of fucking you. I said that fucking Roger was OK with me, and told her about my incestuous past, and then I said I'll ask you about the other question. I don't want you to freak out, but I want your thoughts about it one way or the other."

Even before I finished talking, Frank suddenly accelerated his movements and started slamming into me hard and fast, and it took only 2 more minutes until he started shooting his cum into me. His strong spurts took me over the edge too and I had an orgasm that was one of the strongest ones in my life.

"I guess that answered my question."

"God, last week was the first time this year that I saw her in her new bathing suit, if it can be called a suit at all. She has such a wonderful and sexy body that I just had to turn away from her to hide my hard on. Jesus, I've been fucking around for years, including girls her age, and have never seen something so beautiful. I haven't planned on fucking her at all, but if she wants it then who am I to refuse?"

"I believe that last Sunday when we were out they fucked already. The look on their faces when I came home was like a written confession."

"Are you ready for another one, Hon'?"

"Sure I am. Are you?"

As a reply Frank entered me again at the same position.

"Now it's my turn to tell you a story. For a long time I've kept a bed in my spare parts store room. You don't know what sluts women can be. I usually give $1000 discount on the advertised price of the cars, but most people don't know it and are begging for the discount. You can't even guess the number of women I've fucked just for this measly discount. Starting with adult, grown up married women and all the way down to 16 year old chicks buying their first car. Thinking back, it's really amazing what women would do with a total stranger in order to save some money.

Anyway, Roger, on one of his visits to the office, found the bed and got curious. So curious that he had set up a video camera aimed at the bed, and he says he got a few movies of me in action. Twice with Marla and the others with women he doesn't even know. But the main story is that once I was called in the middle of a session with Marla to close a big deal, so he went into the room and offered Marla to continue where I left off, and she just laughed that it all remained in the family. He got to fucking her after I came in her once, and got sloppy seconds. Then, as he says, they got together three more times and enjoyed each other good."

"I wonder how come he has never been with Julie. She has hinted a few times that she would have loved to check him out."

"He says he didn't want to do anything with your best friend although offers of some kind have been made, but after I told him about me and Julie and you with Tom he said he'd reconsider. By the way, how would you like to fuck our son?"

"God, I've seen his bulge a few times in his Speedo. If you are really OK with it I'd really like to fuck him. This should be just in time after I promised Jenny to stop fucking school boys."

"Well, I heard from Betty Farley that he is really good. According to her he had fucked her 4 times within an hour and was still ready for more."

I shivered all over.

"Is it really OK with you?"

"Of course my love. We'll have to find a way to get me with Jenny and you with Roger. Who know, maybe we'll end up having a family orgy."


Family Talk As Told By Angie

At lunch that Sunday, an unusual thing happened. Every one was home, so we decided to have a BBQ on the patio.

When everything was ready and we started eating, Frank started the family talk.

"Kids, your mother and I had a long conversation this morning."

"Conversation!" Jenny snorted. "You call that a conversation? We heard a few loud sentences all the way down to the pool!"

"Well, that only shows how good the conversation was," Frank laughed. "We told each other about the conversations Jenny had with Mom, and the one Roger had with me. First of all we'd like to express our appreciation to the fact that you openly care about us so much as to make suggestions in order to keep our marriage safe and sound.

We took up your advice, and after a good detailed talk we've decided to make it official — we now have an agreed upon open marriage."

The kids applauded our decision, and I even saw a tear in Jenny's eye, which she quickly wiped away.

"Added to that, I called the new swingers club on Maple, and as of this evening we are joining in. Unfortunately the minimum age there is 18, so Jenny cannot join for a few more months. Roger can. But from what I understood, we can have limited swinging parties at home and Jenny will be welcomed to those."

Applause again, and Roger had an ear to ear grin on his face.

"Now, there is also a part which is difficult to just talk about — both of you have expressed an interest in having sex with us. We've decided that we are interested too, but so that there won't be any doubt at all that you two really want it, the first step will have to be always yours. I don't think we'll ever say 'No'. We'll also get in touch with people we've been fucking, and those few that are couples will be invited over here for some partying. I mean good friends such as Julie and Tom, Steve and Marla, the Farley's and maybe a few more."

Roger rose with a glass of wine in his hand.

"Fill up your glasses for a toast everybody. Mom, Dad, Jenny and I are very happy about what we just heard. I think all of us are going to feel much better now that you've stopped sneaking around each other without stopping your fun. I hope that some day both Jenny and I will be married as happily as you two are, and that our bonds with our spouses will be that strong. To Mom and Dad!"

We all drank up, and Wow! All of us had a few tears in our eyes. Roger's toast was really very touching.


Father And Daughter (Told By Frank)

When we finished our meal and cleared the tables Jenny asked:

"Mom, can I borrow Dad for an hour or two? Dad, there is something in my room I'd like to show you."

"Go ahead dear. I hope that this meal has refilled your Dad's stamina. Go easy on him; he's already had a few this morning."

"Mom," Roger said. "While they are busy, can we get to know each other a little better?"

"Sure, Roger. This will probably save me the need to masturbate while trying to imagine what these two are going to do in Jenny's room."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.