Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

'What a night, ' Ken mused. His meeting with Lori, Julia and Kim last night went extremely well. He had laid out his plans for his upcoming party, 'well gangbang', he added with a chuckle. Once again his ego blossomed out of control remembering how the evening went. He had invited his two gorgeous, next-door neighbors over along with the young woman who lived down the block. Ken reveled at his good fortune, as he was able to get Julia to give him a glorious blowjob. He was truly astounded by the way Lori's, sexy daughter seemed to savor being his slut. But the definite highlight of last night was fucking Kim. His heart skipped a beat thinking of her having an orgasm probably for the very first time with a man. That was some accomplishment, he thought, having a bonafide lesbian fall under his masculine control.

Ken was on the ultimate power trip. His plans included hosting the best party his buddies would ever attend, even better than his first one. He informed the three women that they would be putting on a sex show for his friends. At first, the women balked at the horrible idea but once he stressed how people would react to his blackmail material, they saw his point. Ken relished the demeaning demands. He was upfront with them, he reasoned, and they had the final say, didn't they?

Certainly, Ken held plenty evidence of sinful demeanor by Lori and her daughter. They both knew that none of their friends or acquaintances would understand such immoral, sexual behavior. The initial incriminating evidence he attained and used to blackmail Lori, was nothing compared to the movies and pictures he had accumulated the past few months. It made Lori shudder at the prospect of him revealing the damning movies, especially the ones with her having sex with Ken's dog and his sons. Also, every time the astonishing images of what Rex did to her flashed through Lori's fluster mind, she felt extremely humiliated. Having her precious daughter in the same derogatory predicament, easily manipulated Lori into complying with each and every of Ken's blackmail demands.

It was unforeseen that the young lesbian would also fall under Ken's control. Kim had fallen in love with her beautiful babysitter years ago and that devotion enabled Ken to get the upper hand. She was determined to do whatever it took to protect the woman of her dreams and Ken took full advantage of that commitment. It thoroughly pissed Kim off that the hated man was able to sexually satisfy her but she deemed it was because of Lori's caresses and affection at the time.

Ken explained that it would be a show of lesbian lust for his pals. He saw the initial sign of protest from Kim but overcame her reluctance with the dire threat of destroying Lori. 'Fuck, ' he thought, 'The little bitch Julia even threw in her best friend Sally.' Ken had found that remarkable and could hardly wait to see if she was as beautiful as the young woman described. His proposal was for a two-act performance from his sexy harem. It meant Lori and Kim would be act one while Julia and Sally would be the finale.

Ken did not like lying, but was an omission a lie? What he told them was true. They would be staging a show for his buddies. But he neglected to tell them that the party was actually going to be a gangbang. He had already told his friends that they could have intercourse with his sluts.

His plans were quite simple and easy to implement. He would have the women put on their raunchy lesbian shows. Then he planned to have all four royally fucked. The only thing not written in stone was which woman Rex was going to fuck, as Sean, Troy and himself would screw the other three women. After that, the sluts would be used, used by his buddies in the gangbang of the century.

Ken readily recognized that Kim was not his willing partner in crime although she agreed to be his cohort. He knew she was plotting to rebel against his control and take Lori with her. That also meant Julia would most likely be lost as well so he came up with a way to retain their loyalty.

When Lori left his place last night, he spelled out a new direction for their relationship. His scheme was quite simple but the results would be astounding. He told Lori that she was going to be his partner in crime and that she would do his dirty work. At first she thought he was crazy but that changed in a heartbeat. Ken informed Lori that her lovely daughter was going off the pill so he could get her pregnant. The shock and utter dismay put Lori almost on her knees and she surrender immediately to his demands. His ultimatum was for her to do his dirty work and get Kim under his full control. It would be Lori's lover that he would force off the pill making her extremely vulnerable to his virile seed.

Ken pictured the lust ridden young woman last evening and how fantastic it was to finally fuck her. The eventual outcome of having Kim experience an orgasm with his hard cock, deep inside her cunt was a surprise even to him. But Ken did not think of the affair as plain, good luck, but chalked it up to his superior male attraction.

He had been quick to explain his future plan to Lori. When the party was over, Ken told her that she would have to convince Kim to go off the pill. He stroked his pecker feeling it respond and stiffen with the thought of getting the young woman pregnant. Ken understood that it was not the smartest idea in the world but just the thought of Kim being a lesbian was far too tempting. The challenge of fucking someone like Kim while she was vulnerable was irresistible to a man like Ken.

There was still a few days until his party and Ken decided things were falling into place nicely. He would take the barmaid outfits over to Lori's in an hour or so. The appointment for all the electronic equipment to be installed was made and would be setup later in the day.

Ken arranged for closed circuit cameras to be hooked up in his house. They would record everything that happened at his party as well as send a live feed next door. Andy would have a joystick hooked to one of the cameras so he could zoom in on his wife when her lesbian lover ate her. But Ken really liked the idea of Andy zooming in on both his wife and his daughter when his buddies pounded them. Lori and Julia would be filled with so much cum that the idea stimulated Ken when he fantasized about the upcoming gangbang.

He still had to inform Andy about his role. Ken reasoned that the little puke was going to be surprised as Hell when he found out that he could watch all the action from the luxury of his own bedroom. Also, an extra camera was getting installed in the couple's bedroom and Ken was overly thrilled with the plan. Wireless technology was a true marvel in today's world and it made things very easy to spy on people. Ken planned to inform Lori that he had further instructions for her to carry out. "You can cut him off. Any sex from now on will come from me. I like my sluts to be faithful... fucked and satisfied," he would tell her when he gave her the barmaid outfits. Lori would be shocked by his request, but he was confident that she would accept it very quickly.

The camera would record all that happened in the couple's bedroom but Ken really wasn't worried about Lori. He trusted her explicitly knowing she would not betray him. She might go along with Kim's ideas and schemes but she would never lie to him so he knew she would tell him everything if he asked.

Suddenly, it was time to get moving. He had lots to do in preparation for his party. Ken scheduled the gala event to coincide with his wife's yearly, family reunion. He never liked Helen's relatives and knew the feeling was mutual so he just never attended any of the boring functions. 'It was time to get down to fucking business, ' Ken whispered. He laughed at the attempted humor even though he was alone with his evil thoughts.

His sons were on the way to the airport. They were taking Helen to catch her plane for the reunion and Ken smiled at the thought of having a few days of freedom. He had convinced his wife to catch a midweek plane so she could visit her family before the planned reunion on the weekend. Ken could easily be called a male, chauvinistic pig, as he stuck to his old ways. He considered his wife was good for cooking, washing clothes, cleaning house and, on an occasional, horny morning, she was good for a blowjob.

Helen was totally beaten down after years of living under Ken's heel. Even the boys leaned more towards Ken's way of thinking than feeling any sympathy towards their mother. They considered her 'just a woman' like Ken's viewpoint of a female and she was good for picking up after them.

Ken did everything possible to hide his activities from Helen. He thought it was okay to fool around as long as she didn't know about it. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, he believed. But Ken knew Helen could cause trouble for him so he tried not to take big chances when she was around. The last thing in the world he wanted to do was give her half of everything he owned if she left him. To Ken's way of thinking, a 90/10 split was much more amicable.


The equipment was installed in his house as well as next-door. Ken was overly excited knowing that all the video and recording equipment was ready for testing. He ensured it was the most sophisticated equipment available. 'Best of all, ' he chuckled, 'Andy would pay for the whole bloody setup.'

Ken planned to give Andy the show of his life adding to the turmoil and demise of his trodden neighbor. Ken's assurance was that Andy could watch all of the sexual exploits during his upcoming party but first Ken had to see if the recording equipment was actually as good as the company advertised. Earlier, he phoned Andy to inform him that it was 'Showtime.' Ken told him that he was having visitors and that Andy could make a personal DVD of what happened in his 'playroom' as he called it. Ken reasoned it would be a trial run for the football fuck-fest but he wouldn't tell his neighbor all the details of the planned party.

Andy took the news relatively well considering he was given no choice. "Here is the bill. It's the price you have to pay to watch me fuck my devoted sluts," Ken told Andy that afternoon during lunch. The two men had met for a quick bite to eat and Ken informed his neighbor that he was installing video surveillance in his house and also in Andy's bedroom. Andy knew it was futile to ask him not to or even ask why, so he sat silent during the one-sided conversation.

Ken was having three cameras installed that very afternoon in his basement with one of them specially designed for remote control. "I'm having the company put a joystick in your bedroom... you can control one of the cameras in my playroom and zoom in on some sweet-ass pussy. Hell little buddy, you can whack off in private watching me fuck one of my bitches," he told Andy. "I'm having visitors in at 7 bells so you might want to give the joysticks a try tonight. That way you will know what the fuck to do during my party in a few days."

He then explained that he was hosting a large, football party. Ken told Andy that he had invited many of his buddies to watch the first playoff, football game. Andy shuddered when he was told that his wife and daughter would be the sexy waitresses during the party and that they would be wearing the sexy 'Hotties' attire. Ken neglected to explain everything that was planned but did mention that Andy was free to watch the entire affair from the privacy of his own bedroom.

The idea of peeping on his wife with other men did excite Andy. He imagined watching her being groped and fondled during the upcoming party and even fantasized that she would be forced to have sex with strangers. Andy couldn't fathom why the unfaithful actions did not repulse him like it should have. Instead, he got a hard-on every time he dreamed of his wife having sex and now the added prospect of seeing his daughter merely added to his aroused emotions.

After his meeting with Ken, Andy went back to work but it was not work that occupied his time. He spent the afternoon going over some of the movies that Ken had given him a while ago. Andy particularly liked the one from Ken's first football party. He had every scene memorized when Ken's buddies ravaged Lori's body forcing her to comply with all their vile demands. The episode when Ken's black friend fucked Lori with his oversized pecker always got Andy worked up until he could hardly think straight.

Andy also liked watching the movie when Kim's little brother fucked Lori. He enjoyed the slow transition from his wife teaching a young teenager to dance to where she was eaten until she climaxed. He could never get over the scene when the young teen fucked Lori hard making her climax like a schoolgirl. What Andy found most thrilling was his wife going through an earth-shattering orgasm at the hands of a teenage virgin.

When it was almost quitting time, Andy needed one more movie before heading home. The thought of being able to watch Ken in a couple of hours with one, maybe two of his sluts was profound to Andy. Aroused to the point where his stamina was very limited, he popped the DVD from the 22 Riverstone visit into his computer. He skipped forward to the best part. His breathing was already ragged but it got even faster and more broken.

Visions of his sweet, innocent daughter flashed on the computer. Julia was in a lesbian encounter with their young neighbor, Kim, who was putting on the show to remember. Kim was between his daughter's splayed legs and no amount of imagination was needed to know what she was doing. It was obvious that Julia was experiencing a gigantic orgasm, as her body was thrashing all over the carpeted floor.

Andy had never witnessed anything so sinful yet it never failed to get him thoroughly turned on. Then the scene shifted to his darling wife being led around the yard by a dog collar. She looked utterly ravishing and Andy found her the sexiest woman even after being married to her for so many years. Suddenly the mean bastard pulled hard on the collar and forced Lori to remain like his beloved pet. Ken fucked her and whipped her ass hard treating her like an animal. He ravaged his poor Lori until she lost all control, which Andy found totally profound.

The demoralizing scene had the same affect on Andy every time he watched it. He would always whip out his pecker and pound the throbbing shaft anticipating the next demoralizing scenes. Ken would dismount Lori's trembling body as she suffered the final tremors from the severe orgasm. Andy could hear him telling his wife that she was about to become Rex's bitch. He then watched Ken shift his body around so that he was in front of Lori and suddenly the furry animal appeared out of nowhere.

Rex mounted the naked, kneeling woman in true doggie fashion. The large hairy beast seemed far too overpowering for his vulnerable wife to defeat, Andy reasoned. The scene was truly bad but Andy could not stop watching the dog turn his wife into one of his doggie bitches. Every time Lori displayed her dramatic approval to what the dog was doing to her, Andy would blow his load. He would have to grab a handful of Kleenex and like numerous time in the past, he would fill it with a big cum-shot.

That seemed to be the only way Andy could stop watching the movies. Once he climaxed, he could control his emotions and put things back in the proper perspective. On this afternoon, he quickly straightened up his office and shut down all the computer equipment. It was time to get home and see exactly what Ken had done.


Andy drove home through snarled traffic, which significantly slowed down his commute. He rushed into the house wanting to see the new recording equipment as soon as possible. At a quick glance when going past the living room, Andy noticed that his daughter was sitting on the sofa. He was utterly surprised by her odd attire, which almost looked like something a schoolgirl would wear. She wore a plain, white blouse and a plaid, pleated skirt. Around her neck was a small, black bowtie and on her feet were black, paten-leather shoes.

Julia seemed to be waiting for someone and merely looked questioningly at Andy. He was about to comment on how silly she looked but decided not to waste time. He took the stairs to the master bedroom two at a time and could hardly wait to see the new recording equipment. 'There it is!' Andy sighed when he saw that the desk in the bedroom now contained many new gadgets.

Andy got into the bedroom just as the shower shut off. He could hear his wife moving around obviously drying before getting dressed. "Hi honey... I'm home," he announced.

Suddenly Andy was totally confused. He looked at the bathroom door imagining his wife naked before getting dressed after her shower; he glanced at clothing that was carefully arranged on the large bed; he glanced at the various pieces of recording equipment sitting on the desk, and Andy imagined his daughter sitting downstairs dressed in identical clothes that lay on his bed.

Andy then contemplated the puzzling issues confronting him. His wife was taking a shower, which she never did at this time of day. She obviously was going to get dressed in the preppy clothing on the bed, which were schoolgirl type just like Julia wore. And all the new gadgets that Ken had installed seemed very inviting but Andy did not dare experiment or play around with the new toys. He certainly did not want to explain his actions to Lori at a time when things seemed bizarre.

Andy was speechless when Lori walked into the room. She was naked with a towel over her shoulders and his eyes devoured her exquisite charms. He noticed how her breasts stood proud and without hardly any sag even at her age and after two kids. The golden rings appeared eye-catching and made her nipples more erotic and appealing than ever. He noticed her flat tummy swooping down to a freshly shaved pelvis and Andy could barely make out the tip of Lori's precious pussy.

Lori saw a glint in Andy's eyes and purposely moved in an effort to make him suffer. His eyes were focused on her lower extremities and Lori opened her legs far enough so he could see the delectable slit between her legs. Then in a show of complete contempt, she wiped any remnant moisture from between her thighs with the soft towel.

She felt like saying, "Take a good look honey, because this pussy is not yours anymore," but found the strength to resist.

Lori was not entirely thrilled with the way their married life had changed and put most of the blame on Andy. She reasoned that their powerful neighbor was able to get complete control over her family because her husband was such a pathetic coward and did not stand up to the man.

In the blink of an eye, Lori felt her heartstrings pulled in a certain direction. 'Yes, ' she decided, she did care for her husband. In fact, she may even still love him, Lori reasoned, but that would not stop her from joining her new soulmate. Her mind drifted to the most pleasant and reassuring events over the past weeks. Many of the things that happened flashed through her head but one thing remained constant. She had fallen for the one person who had treated her with the utmost respect. The young woman's smile and pretty face floated in her mind and Lori realized that Kim was the one she dearly wanted to spend time with.

Her train of thought was broken by Andy's voice. "You look ravishing my love. God, you still have the sexiest body of any woman I know."

The couple exchanged greetings with Lori spelling out her intentions. She told Andy that Ken was blackmailing her into visiting him and she had to dress in the provocative outfit on the bed. They both glanced at the attire knowing Lori had no choice but to obey Ken's orders.

Suddenly, everything made sense. "Oh God, you can't be serious. You're not going over there to see him?" Andy suddenly realized that the visitors Ken spoke about that afternoon were none other than his wife and daughter. Ken had installed the remote camera equipment and insisted that Andy use it in an effort to become familiar with how it all worked. Andy realized his vile neighbor was going to take uninhibited liberties with Lori and Julia right in front of his nose and watchful eye.

Lori ignored his hopeless request. She slowly reached for the blouse, and then the skirt. Lori dressed in the sheer blouse and Andy could plainly see the darkened ends of her breasts. The metal studs put an obvious outline in the flimsy material and Andy wondered if a blouse could be any more see-through? He noticed the skirt came to the mid point of her thigh and Andy knew Ken would be entirely thrilled by his wife not wearing any undies. A sudden shiver of fright shot through his body thinking of his beloved Julia being in the same quandary.

"Here, please put these on!" Lori said. It sounded exactly like the order she meant it to be. Lori wanted her husband to suffer. She held out the shoes to Andy and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to comply. At first, Andy wanted to tell Lori to go to Hell but once he saw his wife sit down, he relented. Lori sat in a most unladylike manner. She raised the hem of her short skirt all the way up above her crotch and gave Andy a flash of her, bare-ass pussy. She held her legs apart so he could see all her treasures, which seemed to glisten with immense wetness.

Andy swore under his breath. The bastard had done it again, he thought. Ken had humiliated him to the nth degree by not being able to stop his wife and daughter from going over to his place. His eyes burned but lingered on the space between Lori's thighs and he noticed a hint of razor burn indicating she had deliberately prepared for her masters taking.

Lori smiled watching Andy's distraught facial features. Once he was finished putting on her shoes and doing up the straps, she shoved him backwards so she could stand. "It's time. Julia and I have to go over to his place," she whispered with the most intense feeling of desire roaring through her body. Her intimate thoughts were mainly on Kim and their newfound relationship but there was still something unique about how she felt about her neighbor. Lori was filled with lust and passion thinking of how the disgusting man made her feel every time they had sex. She came to the realization that Ken did control her destiny to a large degree.

She headed downstairs followed by Andy. Lori entered the living room to find her daughter waiting patiently with an excited smile of eagerness on her pretty face. "It's about time. You know he said to be there by 7 o'clock," Julia said to her mother. "You know what... I just saw Sean and Troy going home a couple of minutes ago."

The factual statement had an enormous affect on both Lori and Andy. Lori's thought were mainly on Ken and from what he told her earlier, he wanted her and Julia over for his sexual pleasure. The prospect of his sons joining the affair gave Lori pangs of uncertainty but she quickly resigned herself to the fact she did not have an alternative. Andy's stomach sunk lower with the thought of Ken's sons joining the sexual fray and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

The women looked at each other. Each could see the reflection of daring voyeurism and knew Ken was going to be extremely pleased with their attire. Their eyes took in the other's appearance taking the time to notice each erotic aspect of their facade. The classic demeanor, 'dressed like schoolgirls, ' was what Ken was after and Lori and Julia fit into his plans perfectly.

Andy stared but as hard as he tried, he was unable to rip his eyes off Julia's chest. Any differences between his daughter's boobs and his wife's were very subtle but the similarities were totally astounding. He could plainly see that Julia's titties were almost the same size as his wife's without any sag. Her nipples were pronounced and stood out long and hard. Andy could see that she, too, had been pierced and the jewelry outline was very noticeable.

The two left the residence in silence. It took a mere few seconds to walk over to Ken's and both women paused at the large double doors. Suddenly, Julia reached for the doorbell and the sound of music inside shocked both back to reality. "Oh gawd, forgive me for acting so unfaithful," Lori said in a complete daze. Then she looked at her daughter and whispered, "I'm sorry you had to get involved in all the blackmail. It was probably all my fault."

"Don't be so fucking naïve mother. I am going to willingly have sex with him... and the boys are going to fuck your brains out mother." Her daughter's bold statements took all the wind out of Lori's sails. Once again, Lori determined, her daughter had inside information and she shuddered to think that she, a grown woman and mother, was totally naïve.

When Ken opened the door, he immediately led her by the hand across the room to two waiting, impatient teenagers. There was a parade as Sean and Troy grabbed a hold of Lori and Ken reached for Julia's hand. Everyone headed for the downstairs entertainment room in silence going directly to the pre-staged area.

Before Lori could resist or protest, Sean's hands were all over her body. He spun her around so fast it almost snapped her head. Sean swiftly thrust his hands under her blouse, which he pulled out of the waistband of the skirt in a heartbeat. He rolled the flimsy material all the way above her breasts and held it there. "Take a look at the piercings Troy... I think we need some of these gorgeous tits, don't you bro," Sean asked.

It was most likely the fastest undressing in history. They stripped their sexy next-door neighbor naked, and then disrobed themselves. The teens were fully enraged from having their father explain his plans to them. He was explicit. "You boys... I want you to take turns with my sexy slut... fuck her till her old man can't whack off any more." The virile teenagers did not need any more explanation attacking Lori with a vengeance.

Ken had been smart enough to ensure the demise of the couple was ongoing. "I want you boys to set a record... to see how many times you can get the slut to orgasm in a evening... and don't forget, make sure you keep all the fucking in front of the camera."

Ken had one side of the large rumpus room setup with a large mattress and plenty of bedding. This was going to be center stage during his upcoming football party and he wanted Andy to get practice operating the newly installed recording equipment. He wanted Andy to watch his wife get screwed by Sean and Troy and record every demoralizing scene for future viewing.

It was a record setting evening all around. Ken took a few seconds to admire his sons as they ravaged Lori's sexy body. He saw his oldest son put his hand between her legs and he had not witnessed anything so erotic. Lori was standing upright but her body was doing so many contortions that it seemed difficult for Sean to keep his hold of her slippery, control button. The teenager pinched Lori's clitoris with the skill of an accomplished lover bringing on the first orgasm within minutes or her capture.

Ken planned to have a private session with the stunning daughter making sure she was fully entertained. He would also ensure to do much of his lovemaking within the range of the one camera Andy controlled. Ken wanted Andy to watch his daughter get sexually abused along with his wife. 'Of course, ' Ken reasoned, 'it really wasn't abuse when the woman is fully willing and cooperative.'

Ken wasn't going to undress Julia right away. He was going to fuck Julia fully clothed and show her father that she was a slut just like her mother. He cleverly moved Julia to the edge of the mattress and right in front of the remote camera. Ken could hear the faint whirring sound of the gyros moving and zooming the camera, as Andy tried to get the best view.

When Ken told Julia that afternoon that she was going to have sex with him, she was excited with the prospect. But when he told her that he was taking a video of the raunchy affair and piping it to her father, she did not like the idea. Her protests fell on deaf ears and Julia easily gave up pleading for Ken to reconsider. She was not an exhibitionist but after contemplating about being watched, Julia found the voyeurism quite thrilling.

Ken glanced at the small monitor sitting on a large bookshelf. He could clearly make out a man crouching in an office chair with his pants down around his ankles. The camera installed in Lori and Andy's bedroom was setup to show most of the room including the remote recording equipment Andy was using. Ken could see the desired affect his erotic production was having on Andy. Once again, Ken held all the cards and it was time for action.


Andy was in a state of shock. He watched the erotic images of the two women in his life illustrated on the large flat-screen TV. He kept the camera moving not wanting to miss a thing that happened to either his wife or daughter. It gave him a queasy and helpless feeling knowing he could merely watch as his controlling neighbors molested his dear wife and daughter. "That bastard," Andy whispered out loud. "He's showing me this just to make me mad."

Suddenly Ken dropped his pants and along with them his shorts. He stood right beside the slender schoolgirl putting his crude hands all over her clothing. First he felt Julia's boobs caressing and groping them almost like a young, inexperienced teenager. Then his right hand dropped to the front of Julia's skirt. Andy watched as Ken forced his hand between his daughter's legs and shuddered when she willingly opened them for the invasion. Ken kept the plaid material under his hand and found the pinnacle of a woman's desire. He could feel that the young woman was leaking like a river and used his thick finger to press the skirt material between her puffy labia. Ken treated Julia like a private possession and felt her up like she was a common slut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.