My Marriage Mistake - Cover

My Marriage Mistake

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I married a girl way to young. Now I had to deal with it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Oral Sex  

We went back to the table and I asked Shelby if she had reservations anywhere else since she was supposed to make all the plans.

"I have two rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn if you want to go further. Of course it's totally up to you."

"Well, yes, since we are both doing this, I guess it's alright. If it was just me, I'd have a problem with it. You know our pre-nuptial agreement and all. June's a lovely woman but I can get a lot of action for a half-million dollars," I smiled.

Everyone laughed, but I had to let them know that I wasn't a total dumb-ass. I didn't want them to think their plan wasn't working. I could just about see dollar signs in their eyes. They were watching me so I guess they figured they should do something so I knew they were going to be intimate. He reached around and grabbed Shelby little butt and squeezed it and smiled at me. So I did the same to June and she turned and kissed me hard on the mouth. I knew she wasn't acting.

I told Shelby that she could ride with Chuck, and June could ride with me. I asked them for our room key and I saw them stare at the keys to make sure I got the right one.

We headed over to the motel and, as we pulled into the parking garage, I told Shelby that I would see her at home in the morning. I put my arm around June as we went to Room 704. Shelby and Chuck were a couple of doors down in 710. We walked into the room and June looked at me.

"What do we do now? As much as I would like to we can't make love. As you said, 'I'm not worth a half million dollars, '" she smiled.

The video was on, but there is no sound to these units. It made them a much quieter unit and less detectable. Rob, my cousin said that there is one in the smoke detector and the other is in the corner ceiling vent.

"Do you like solitaire?" I asked as I pulled out a deck of cards. "I'll teach you how to play solitaire with two people. We have to stay in here at least an hour in case they come looking. Do you think you will have a problem at work once they find out they were double-crossed?"

"Probably. I don't work for Chuck but I guess between the two of them, they'll give me a hard way to go. I'm a big girl; I think I can handle it."

"What about the braces? Your daughter still needs them."

"I'll try and see if I can borrow the money or something. It will be alright."

That was always what my mom used to say to me so I wouldn't be worried.

"Why don't you go and work elsewhere? You have a great employment record and I know you can do better."

"How do you know so much about me? All about my family, my job, even my ex-marriage?"

"I can't tell you that right now, but I know people who know other people. The Allied Company is looking to hire a marketing person. Why don't you apply there on Monday?"

She smiled at me and said, "They say you have to know someone to get on there. It's one of the best places to work around here."

I smiled back, "You do know someone. You know me. Do you have any vacation left at Marcus Company?"

"Yes, I still have two weeks left. Why?"

I took out one of my gold lined business cards and wrote on the back. "Margaret replacement, Randy R." "Now, come Monday, I don't want you going back to Marcus. Call them and tell them you're taking a vacation and take this card to The Allied Company receptionist. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but..."

"No, buts. You have to trust me. Just do as I have asked you. Will you do that?"

"Yes, I can do that," she answered.

We had a bottle of wine delivered up to our room and talked and played solitaire for over three hours. "Well, June, as much as I would like to lay you on that bed and devour you, I have to take you home. Are you ready to go?"

We opened the door and walked out quietly. As we walked by Shelby's room we could hear the moaning. They must still be at it. When we got to the service desk I told Rob to give our tape to Shelby when he sees her in the morning and to put the one in their room aside and I would get it tomorrow.

I took June home and told her that it was one of the nicest dates I had in a long time. I reminded her about Monday and then I couldn't help it - I leaned over and kissed her goodnight. A lot more than once. I walked her to her door and kissed her once more. No cameras to worry about here. She took off the jewelry that Shelby loaned her and asked me to give it back to her, and then disappeared into the house.

I got in my car and headed home. I actually felt kind of sad. June was one nice lady. Her life mirrored my mom's in a woman working hard to take care of her children and make ends meet. I was going to help make things easier for her.

Shelby came home on Sunday morning and asked when I got home. I told her I came home last night. June asked to go home so I dropped her off at her house. "So, Shelby, how was your evening with Chuck?"

"I prefer not to talk about it if you don't mind," she answered.

"Good, as long as you don't ask me about my date, although she is one fine lady and I can't understand why she married such an arrogant ass," I said to get Shelby roused a little.

"What's wrong with Chuck? I think he's a really great guy. I don't think he's arrogant at all," replied Shelby.

"I don't know exactly. There's something really phony about him. I can't quite put my finger on it but I wouldn't trust him if I were you. He may be your boss but he's still full of shit."

Shelby gave me kind of a mean look and said she wasn't feeling good and was going to lie down.

About seven o'clock that evening the phone rang. Shelby answered it. I only heard half the conversation but I knew it was Chuck. "What"... "He didn't"... "Nothing at all"... "Cards?"... "No, he never said..."... "He came home last night." Then in a low voice she whispered. "Wait till I see that bitch tomorrow."... "Fuck, no, I can't ask him anything. Then he'll know something's up."... "Okay, we'll talk tomorrow; yeah, love you too. Bye."

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked.

"Chuck just called and said what a great time he and June had and thanked us for paying for everything. So, how did it go between June and you?"

"We already discussed that. 'No tell, ' remember? Your idea. Oh, by the way, June told me to tell you 'Thank You' for loaning her this Jewelry, as I handed it to her. She said it was really nice of you to lend it to her. I think she thinks of you as a real friend. Oh, I have to go out for awhile. Do you want me to bring you anything back?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.