The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How much is Denise willing to sacrifice to get the money she needs for her daughter's medical tratments?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Slow  

The restaurant was elegant and expensive but Aaron Becker had invited them as his guests and Kevin had jumped at the chance. The more he thought about the offer, the more he wanted Denise to accept. She, on the other hand was filled with doubts, especially the idea of giving herself to a stranger. Team that reservation with being away from her husband and daughter for such long periods of time and she was filled with severe second thoughts about whether to accept the deal.

They entered, informed the Maitre d' of whom they were meeting and were led to a secluded table and told it was Mr. Becker's usual table when he was in town and that he would be with them shortly.

Kevin was slightly out of place in a sport coat and tie as the majority of the men in the restaurant were wearing tuxes. Denise wore a black cocktail dress which was elegant in its simplicity, matching black hose and high heels. They sat making small talk and studying the menu until both looked up as a rather handsome, middle aged man made his way to their table. Clad impeccably in a tux, he cut a rather dashing figure. His waist might not be quite as slender as in his younger years but it was evident he stayed fit, his deeply tanned face evidence that this was no stogie smoking, overweight capitalist who spent all his time in board of directors meetings. His face was not only tanned but etched as well, the lines indicating an active outdoor life.

"The Robbins no doubt. I'm Aaron Becker," he smiled, shaking hands with Kevin, the ex-footballer impressed with the strength of the man who was at least twenty years his senior. When he took Denise's hand, however, there was a tenderness she hadn't expected. His lips lightly brushed the back of her hand and she actually reddened. "If I may say so, you are even lovelier than your photographs."

Thank you, Mr. Becker."

"Aaron, please."

"Very well. Then I'm Denise and this is Kevin."

"Pleased to meet you both. Shall we order? I've been on the lake sailing all day and I'm starved."

"By all means."

He motioned for the waiter who took their order.

"I hope you weren't offended that I insisted on meeting you before deciding on your proposal."

"Not at all. I have, of course, seen your picture many times, even watched you being interviewed on television. But I don't imagine anyone would be agreeable to such an outrageous proposal without seeing what they were getting themselves into."

"Then you agree your proposal is a bit unorthodox?" asked Denise smiling.

"More than a little bit," he chuckled in return. "I'm sure Howard explained the whats of my proposal, I'd like to explain the why."

"I must say I am intrigued as to why a man who is handsome and can obviously afford any kind of companionship he wants would..."

"Please," he interrupted, looking first at Denise and then at Kevin, "I am looking for neither a one night stand nor a wife. In a year my doctors have told me my life will..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," replied Denise.

"So you want someone to live with you and comfort you until..." began Kevin.

"Something like that."

"Then why not get married?" she asked.

"If I may say so, I'm considered what they call "a catch" in social circles. If I let it be known I was in the market for a wife, I would be deluged with offers and hounded constantly by would-be wives. The year would soon be gone and I would have enjoyed none of it. Besides, I would never know if it was me or my money they loved. With this arrangement, I know going in, as do the two of you, exactly what to expect. With an airtight contract, there is no disillusionment, no doubt as to where we stand with each other."

The meal was served but the conversation continued.

"But why me?" she asked.

"In all honesty you were one of more than two hundred women I looked at in determining with whom I wanted to spend that year. Yes, you are an incredibly beautiful woman Denise, a fact of which I'm sure your husband constantly reminds you."

"He could remind me a little more often," she smiled, enjoying Kevin's moment of discomfort.

"But there are millions of beautiful women in the world, Denise. I sought more. I sought a woman of intelligence who can engage me with stimulating conversation. I looked for a sense of humor, a sensitive, caring heart and very selfishly a woman who could excite and satisfy my sensual needs as well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.