Too Late To Turn Back - Cover

Too Late To Turn Back

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband likes to watch his wife play with other guys. She initially resists, but then reluctantly agrees and finds she likes it. Things get even more exciting when they begin to play with the husband's co-worker, his rival. But is the pleasure worth the risk?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Black Male   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jen and Mike had torrid sex after Jen got home following her encounter with Steve. They were both incredibly turned on. It was the best sex they had ever had, and it lasted until the morning.

The next day, they talked about it. It was exciting for them both. As always, Mike was in the crowd, watching. He saw everything. Although they knew the dangers, playing the Game with someone they knew increased the thrill for them both. Playing with someone who Jen was already attracted to made it even more exciting. Just talking about it turned them on, and they ended up having more great sex on their family room sofa while their kids took a nap.

It wouldn't be long before Jen saw Steve again. One of Mike and Steve's co-workers was getting married the next weekend, and they were all going to the wedding. In fact, Jen was one of the bridesmaids.


Jen couldn't help admitting to herself that she was disappointed. The wedding reception was almost over, and Steve hadn't paid any attention to her the entire day. He hadn't spoken to her once, or even looked in her direction.

Going to the church, earlier that morning, she wasn't sure what was going to happen. But she was excited at the thought of seeing Steve again. Excited, and scared. She didn't know what she was going to do or say when she saw him. But the memory of the other night at the bar made her wet. She was so looking forward to this day.

But as it turned out, the day was a bust. Steve hadn't approached her, hadn't even acknowledged her existence. She was crestfallen and so disappointed.

She was looking for her husband Mike. They had become separated over an hour ago, and she wanted to find him and go up to their room. When she finally found him, he was out of breath and excited. He dragged her over to a side corridor, away from the reception. He lead her into one of the empty ballrooms of the hotel. Jen was confused. She didn't know what was going on.

"Do you trust me?" Mike said, looking intently into her eyes.

"Of course I do."

"I'm going to leave. I want you to stay here. I'll meet you back over by the bar after you're done."

Jen was bewildered. "Done doing what?"

"Just stay here, okay. You won't have to wait long," Mike said, and he kissed Jen and left the room.

Jen had no idea what was going on. She looked around the large ballroom. As she did, she heard a door open and close behind her, and she turned around. Standing there was Steve. Jen felt her breath race and her heart quicken.

Steve walked towards her. He had a sly grin on his face. When he got close to her, he raised a clenched hand. He was holding something. He opened his hand, and Jen saw a lacy, ivory white garter, the type that brides wear.

"The bride had a few of these. This is one that the bride decided not to wear today," Steve said. "Your husband said you might like it." Jen's head was spinning. Mike had spoken to Steve about this, and told Steve that she might want this garter? What was going on?

"He said I could put it on you," Steve continued, pulling over a short stool. Steve looked up at her, as if he expected her to do something. What did he want her to do?

Steve soon answered her question. He motioned to the stool, and padded its cushion. Jen realized what he wanted. Feeling like she was in a hazy dream, she pulled her long bridesmaid gown up slightly. Then she slowly lifted her foot out of her Manolo Blahniks, and rested it on the stool. She didn't feel like she was controlling her body. She felt like she was someone else, watching the scene between her body and Steve.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.