Sharing is Caring? - Cover

Sharing is Caring?

Copyright© 2006 by North Point

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Leo found evidence of his wife Marie cheating on him but instead of anger, he wants to know more. (This story was originally written on request for a couple who like my Birthday Present story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Marie looked up from her magazine in shocked. Not knowing what to say she just stared at her husband.

I know you fucked someone last night. Leo explained calmly. He could see tears were swelling in Marie's eyes. It's OK darling. We've talked about this before, and it's my fault that I made you waited for this long.

No, no, no! It's not your fault, Marie cried out. She buried her face in her hands as she sobbed. I shouldn't have let him fuck me. I wasn't thinking. I don't know what got into me last night. I just I just need to be fucked last night. I'm so sorry.

Leo moved across the sofa and hugged his crying wife. Sshhh! Listen to me. It's OK. I am not mad. Ok, I am mad but not at you fucking someone, but at you not telling me afterward.

Really? Do you really mean it? Marie looked up from her husband chest. I promised we'll do this together from this point onward.

Good, Leo kissed her lightly on her lips. Now tell me what happened.

Are you sure you want to know?

Absolutely! I want to know every details.

OK, but I want to ride that hard cock of yours while I tell you what happened. Marie told him as she ran into their bedroom.

Leo followed her and Marie was already taking her clothes off. He did not waste time getting undress himself. His cock was getting hard when he heard what his wife wanted.

Marie sat up at the head of their bed and spread her legs wide, showing him her moist pussy. Leo jumped onto the bed to join her, moved between her legs, and guided his cock towards her lips.

Mmm moaned Marie as she took his cock into her mouth. After running her tongue over the cock head a few times, she took it out of her mouth. She swapped position with her husband and sat astride his hips with her pussy right on top of his straining hard cock. She took it, aimed it at the entrance of her pussy, and slowly pushed her body down.

Once Leo's cock was firmly embedded inside her wet pussy, Marie began retelling her encounter with the stranger the night before while grinding her pussy on his cock slowly. Eventually just before Marie got to the end of the story they could not resist any longer and they fucked each other hard until Leo released jet after jet of he sperm and flooded Marie's wildly contracting pussy until it overflowed.


The next morning when Leo woke up, he turned over to face Marie who was already awake, Morning darling. Do you still have his number?

Whose number? Steve's? Marie answered.

Yes. Steve's number, asked Leo as he played with her nipple with his fingers.

Somewhere, why? Marie could feel his soft cock rubbing on her hip.

Call him. I want you to meet him again.

Ok, Marie reached across the bed to pick up the phone. When do you want me to meet him?

Tonight, if possible.

You know he'll want to fuck me again. Is this what you want?

Yes! And wait! Let me pick up the other phone so I can listen in. Leo jumped out of bed, still naked, and ran to the living room where the other cordless phone sat. Meanwhile, Marie got up and went to her handbag and pulled out the piece of paper with Steve's phone number on it.

After Leo came back to bed with the other phone and got onto the line, Marie dialled the number and nervously listened to the ringing tone.

Hello?

Hi Steve. It's Marie. We met couple of nights ago in the club.

Oh! Hi! Steve's voice changed from confusion to surprise. Why are you calling me this soon? Can't your husband keep you happy?

Yes. I mean no.

You never seem to be able to make up your mind. Steve teased.

Are you free tonight? I want to see you.

Well, let's see. I am meeting up with some friends at a bar and then onto a club. You can join us at the bar if you like.

That will work. Actually, my husband will be coming along too.

Sure, he's welcome to join us. It's the least I can do after I fucked his wife! Steve laughed. Does he know? Have you told him about us yet?

Yes I told him. Marie replied softly, almost like a whisper.

Did you tell how much bigger is my cock? Did you tell him how it filled you up?

Yes I did. Marie turned to face her husband and saw his face was a mixture of jealousy and excitement. He had the right to feel jealous but he was embarrassed that he was being turned on from hearing his wife acknowledging Steve's sexual superiority over him.

So he knows about how you scream when I pushed my fat cock into you?

Oh God. Stop it! Marie tried to cut Steve off before it went out of control.

And did you tell him how you keep asking me to fuck you harder?

Please! Stop! Marie pleaded down the phone.

No I won't stop until you answer me. And if you want to see me tonight you better start answering now!

Marie covered up the phone mouthpiece and turned to face Leo. She wanted to tell how sorry she was that he had to listen to this non-sense, but what she found was her husband signalling her to answer, and more curiously that his previously soft cock was now returning to its full hardness. Realizing that Steve's teasing was turning his husband on, Marie relaxed and rejoined the conversation.

He knows, Marie looked at her husband with a wicked smile as she replied. He knows how you pulled my legs up and fucked me in the alley. I told him how your cock is bigger than his and how much it drove me insane when you pushed it into my pussy.

As she talked dirty on the phone to Steve, Marie moved her free hand down to Leo's cock and replaced his hand. She started stroking it slowly, gathering pre-cum from the head on each upstroke making her hand slicker each time. She was being turned on herself too. Her pussy was juicing up and she could feel her clit was getting more swollen and sensitive.

I told him how your cock spread my pussy wider than no one had before, not even him. And I told him for the very first time my pussy felt empty after you pulled it out.

Excellent! We understand where each other stands so there won't be any misunderstanding tonight. Here is the address of the bar.

Marie wrote down the address after Steve hung up. She almost did not finish writing it down because Leo turned her over to her stomach, got between her legs, and before she knew it, his cock was at the entrance of her pussy.

Wait! Marie finished writing the last few letters down as Leo sank his cock deep into her pussy. Arrgghh

Leo was so turned on by his wife dirty phone call that he knew he would not be able to last too long and would cum very soon. So he slowed down his movement and while he rested on one of he arm, Leo opened the nightstand next to their bed and took out Marie's black rubber dildo.

Leo withdrew his cock from Marie and picked up her waist so she was now on her knees with her head still on the pillow. He then slow eased the black dildo into her pussy. He pulled it half way out and saw the rubber surface was now coated with her pussy juice. Once Leo had repeated this for a few more times to make sure the dildo was nicely lubricated, he left it there and guided his cock toward her tight asshole.

Marie was enjoying the pleasure the dildo was giving her as it slide in and out of her pussy. Even though they had sex on a frequent basis, sometimes she liked the different sensation she got when masturbating with a dildo. Occasionally Leo liked to bring her off with the dildo before he fucked her, just like right at that moment. Secretly, Marie felt that it was just a weak excuse for her husband to see a black cock in her white pussy. Though never discussed, she was pretty sure Leo would love to see her taken by a black man with, hopefully if the myth was true, his large black cock.

So when she felt Leo stopped fucking her with the dildo she was confused. She turned her head back and as she was about to tell him to keep going, she more felt than saw him pushing his cock at her asshole.

That's it, take my ass! Marie told her husband unnecessarily. She moved her hand down to her pussy to pull the dildo out but Leo stopped her.

You need to get used to being stuffed full of cocks! Leo told her as he slowly pushed his cock head into her ass. "Now let's see how you like being fucked with two."

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Marie screamed. They had anal sex before and it was always great but never with her dildo in her pussy at the same time. With the dildo taking up a lot of the space already, her husband cock in her ass felt like someone had jammed a huge log there.

Your ass is so tight! Leo moaned after he finally had managed to push the whole length of his cock into her ass. The extra space taken up by the dildo had worked wonder on the pressure Leo was feeling on his cock.

For Marie the pleasure was simply indescribable. She never had both of holes filled at the same time, and as Leo pulled out the dildo moved out as well due to the internal pressure from her pussy. With every stroke Leo, double amount of pleasure was sent to her brain like electricity on overload. Within a minute of this hard double fucking, Marie orgasm as she had never before. Not only it was a strong climax, the double penetration seemed to prolong her orgasm too.

'If this is how it feels to be fucked with two cocks, ' Marie thought as her body was building up to another orgasm. —Why didn't we try it before?'

By this time, Leo was also close to cumming. He had forgotten about being gentle with his wife body and now fucking his cock in and out of her ass as hard as he ever had. Sweat was dripping down his body as he climaxed and his cock started coating Marie's inside with his hot sperms.

Marie was not near her climax yet but the feeling of her husband filling her ass full of cum pushed her over the edge. Her body tensed and her ass clenched around Leo cock and her pussy around the black dildo, threatening to push both of them out.

Leo slumped forward over Marie body as he enjoyed the tail end of his orgasm. Eventually his cock was pushed out of her ass when it was too soft to stay inside. He then rolled both of their body back so he could spoon behind his wife body. Soon, both Marie and Leo drifted into sleep after the exhausting sex.


For the upcoming meet up Steve and his friends, Marie could not decide what to wear. As she stood naked in front of the bedroom mirror, she tried to pick an outfit that was sexy but not slutty. She had already worn a skirt on Friday night so she did not want to wear that again. In the end, she settled on a white cotton pants with a low riding waist over a pair of pink g-string panties. On top, a matching pink halter-top that showed lots of her chest at the front and left most of her back exposed. She could not wear a bra with this top so she left that out, and as she looked at herself in the mirror in this outfit, she noticed that the strings of her g-string were poking out from the waistband of her pants. Marie considered her options; she could wear the g-string and had to keep pulling her pants up during the evening to make sure the g-string was covered. Alternatively, she could leave them the way they were and let the g-string showed through. Finally she could not wear the g-string at all, the inside of the pants was smooth and soft enough not to be uncomfortable.

Just then, Leo walked in after finishing his shower. Wow, you look gorgeous in that outfit.

But look at these strings, Marie pulled them up from under her pants even further. These pants are too low to cover them. What should I do?

After listening to the three options, Leo gave his answer without hesitation. Take them off.

Marie quickly stepped out of her pants, removed the g-string, and put the pants back on. The lack of the g-string definitely made the tight fitting pants the centre of attention.

Leo knew he made the right decision. The low riding waist of her pants left no doubt to anyone that she was naked underneath, and if she leaned forward even just a little the top of ass crack peeked out over the top of the waist band. Along with the bare back exposed by the halter-top, this outfit was designed for viewing from the back. Not that the front view was bad either. The deep V of the top showed off Marie's round, firm tits, and the rather large gap between the bottom of the halter-top and the front of her pants showed off her flat, toned stomach. And with the pants' waistline being so low, Leo wondered whether he could see a glimpse of his wife's blonde pussy hair peeking out over the top of her pants.

As his wife stepped into a pair of strappy wedge shoes with two inches heels, Leo put on a pair of nice jeans and a cotton shirt with white and navy blue stripes. Then they left their home and got into their car to drive to the bar where they would be meeting Steve and his friends.


It was only a short drive from their home to the bar and soon they were walking into the darkness of the bar, looking for Steve.

Marie found him sitting at a corner of the bar with another couple. She and Leo walked up to him and exchanged greetings. For Leo, it was an awkward moment. How would one greet a man who had fucked one's wife, rather skilfully and thoroughly, less than 48 hours ago? Steve defused the awkwardness by offering a round of drinks and asked Leo to help carry them back to the table.

As they stood next to each other at the bar, Steve asked Leo, From what Marie told me, you knew what had happened between us and you are Ok with it, right?

Yes, Leo acknowledged.

Good. Here is the deal. My friends and me are planning to have couple more drinks here and then move onto the club. We can pretend that we are just normal friends enjoying our Sunday night and go to the club together. Or we can make our excuses after these drinks and go back to your place. Steve laid out his plan to Leo.

Leo was taken aback by Steve's forwardness and confidence. He obviously assumed that because Marie called him asking to meet up again that she would want to fuck him again. Well it was true that Marie was dying to fuck Steve, as that was all she talked during the car journey. Before he could formulate an answer, Steve made the decision for him.

Look, why don't we let Marie decides? When we get back to our table, I'll seat next to Marie, and you on the other side of her. Then I'll causally put my hand on her lower back and move down to her butt. When I put my finger down her butt crack and she doesn't stop me, we have our answer. Deal?

Leo agreed with a shake of hands and they picked up their drinks and moved back to their table.

As planned, Steve sat down on the seat to the right of Marie while Leo sat on the other side. After some idle chit chats, Leo noticed Steve had put his left hand on his wife's lower back, between the halter-top back and her pants. His wife continued chatting as if nothing had happened. His mind was split, on one hand he was elated that she wanted this to happen but on the other hand, he would like to believe she would at least put up some resistance.

Leo took a sip of his drink as he waited and just then Marie leaned forward across the table to better look at the ear rings on the other woman, thus pulling her pants waist back down further and exposing her ass. —Does she do that on purpose?' he wondered. But no matter, Steve turned his hand downward and slowly ran one of his fingers down her ass crack. Leo almost choked on his drink as he saw Steve's finger went lower and lower into her ass. Only after his second knuckle had disappeared from view that Marie sat back up and trapped his hand in place.

Marie was slightly surprised when she felt a hand on her lower bare back. She knew that was not her husband hand as she could see him hold his drink, so it must belong to Steve. In the beginning his touch was soft, almost like tentative. However, as she carried on talking to his friend across the table, she could feel him applying pressure onto her back. Then she realized Steve wanted her to lean forward! Finding an excuse, she leaned across the table and not a moment too soon Marie could feel a finger running down her ass crack, and her pussy dampen at his touch. Actually, she had been horny since they left their home. Although the tight pants were comfortable enough to wear without panties, the crotch still rubbed against her smooth pussy lips on every movement and steps. By the time they sat down at the table, Marie was painfully (or pleasurably?) aware that her pussy was wet with anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.