Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing - Cover

Preview

Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing

by darkperil

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Blackmail, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: Life had returned to relative normality for Barbara as an executive in a Biotechnology company. The Scout troop were only giving her a few rules to follow which were quite simple and didn't make that much of an impact on her day-to-day life. Her high heels became higher, her skirts shorter, and her blouses tighter with less buttons to show off more cleavage...

A bit about Barbara (Babs): She's 36yo brunette, 5ft 6in tall with 36DD saggy boobs, with a great pair of nipples, and quite a large ass. Being a prim and proper, church going Girl Scout Instructor, the following is loosely based (well total fantasy really — though she does help at cub camps) on reality. She's quite "Plain Jane" looking, but her large boobs, and her cock sucking technique go a long way in offsetting looks!

Anyone want to illustrate the story, and future mishaps of Babs, or have any future stories or ideas that would involve Babs, please get in touch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.