Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing - Cover

Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life had returned to relative normality for Barbara as an executive in a Biotechnology company. The Scout troop were only giving her a few rules to follow which were quite simple and didn't make that much of an impact on her day-to-day life. Her high heels became higher, her skirts shorter, and her blouses tighter with less buttons to show off more cleavage...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Life had returned to relative normality for Barbara as an executive in a Biotechnology company. The Scout troop were only giving her a few rules to follow which were quite simple and didn't make that much of an impact on her day-to-day life. Her high heels became higher, her skirts shorter, and her blouses tighter with less buttons to show off more cleavage. All of this meant she now wore stockings and suspenders and the odd scarf now and then.

"Hell" she thought, "I'm sure this is actually helping my career!" She'd had more success at getting males to listen to her ideas in business meetings than on previous occasions. The only downside was the fortnightly Scout meetings where she was subjected to various levels of public humiliation, sexual degradation and perversion. Of course they didn't mind much. To them it was all fun and games. "If only I'd stopped them sooner" she mused, as she was putting on her new regulation Girl Guide uniform. A see-through, rough, blouse, a neckerchief, black stockings and suspenders, short micro-mini that barely covered her ass, and a pair of 3 inch black high heels. Oh, and of course no underwear. It left little to the imagination. You could see her massive 36DD boobs, dark brown areola and her hard, olive sized nipples through the tight blouse, and you could tell she was wearing stockings and suspenders as the tops were clearly visible as well as her large buttocks hanging below the skirt.

Luckily for Barbara, she could travel to and from the Scout meetings in her car, and she always made sure the car was full of petrol so she'd not have to stop. She arrived at the meeting on time as usual, and was greeted by the Scout Leader.

"We've just had some good news, Arkela." started the Scout Leader, "one of our benefactors has given us the money for a Scout ski trip to the Alps in France." He handed Barbara a suitcase, ski equipment bag and an airline ticket.

"You'll be glad to here that you'll need to go as supervisor because we're not responsible enough to lead the trip." he added, smirking. "We've bought you a suitcase of clothes that you will wear and your ski equipment. The plane leaves next Saturday, so be ready." Barbara nodded reluctantly, as he continued, "Oh, make sure you turn up in your uniform for the flight, and don't open the ski bag or the suitcase before we tell you to."

"Now, if you could take off your blouse we'll get started..."

One week later...

Barbara decided to take a taxi to the airport when she realised it was quite cold outside and in the middle of the night. She wore her Girl Guide uniform and the driver's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw her walking to the car. Barbara's nipples were already hard and both her large tits bounced under her blouse seductively. As hard as she tried she couldn't stop them when both her hands were full with the suitcase and ski equipment. It took her a while to notice that the big black guy that was driving was staring at her hard nipples and big tits.

"Are you Arkela Barbara?" he enquired

"Yes, I am." she replied, folding her arms to cover as much as possible of her boobs.

"Let me help you with packing the luggage in the boot of the car." he offered, "Unfortunately, it's broken so I'll need to hold it as you load it."

He stood to one side, and just took in the marvellous scene, as Barbara bent over to pick up the suitcase. Her tight Lycra skirt rode up over her large hips and showed off her large puffy labia and stocking tops. His cock hardened straight away, and he had to adjust it in his trousers it got so painful. When she leaned forward to pick up the ski equipment bag, which was a lot heavier, her huge cleavage nearly popped the buttons on her tight blouse. The flesh overflowed out the top. The taxi driver nearly shot his load there and then. As she struggled to hoist the bag into the boot, he relented and decided to help her. Still holding the car's boot open with one hand, he stepped behind her so his hard-on was aimed at the crack of her buttocks.

"Here miss, let me help you!" he said. As he leaned forward his hard cock rubbed between her large ass cheeks. Barbara was shocked as she felt his prick rubbing between her large buttocks, but couldn't do anything as she was pushed against the car by his hips. His other hand helped her load the ski bag into the car, which seemed to take an age before he relented and released her.

"Thanks." she said, as she readjusted her miniskirt, blushing fiercely, trying to avoid the lustful stare of the taxi driver, "I guess I'm just not used to be out this late."

"No problem." he replied, "Shall we go?" he added, holding the car door open for her. The taxi driver was ogling her like she was a paid whore, his tongue sliding round and round his lips as if they were very dry indeed, and the bulge in his trousers was unmistakable.

Luckily it wasn't far to the airport because the driver found it difficult to keep his eyes on the road. He also seemed to take great pleasure in hitting every pothole and bump in the road to make her massive boobs jiggle and shake. The driver stared as Barbara's rich creamy tits pushed up against the top of her blouse, the soft globular mounds swelling from the fabric almost to the nipples. At the airport the driver parked the car in the departure drop off area of the multi-storey car park.

"That'll be £25 please."

"The taxi firm said it would cost only £20 so that's all I brought." Barbara replied flustered.

"Well I had to help with the baggage which costs £5." he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"But I'm in a hurry!" she whimpered

"Well I'll let you off the fare if you'll suck my cock!" he added, his large cock twitching in his pants, expecting her to refuse and call the police to report him for sexual harassment.

Barbara looked at her watch, and nodded her head. The driver knew that if he didn't act fast this dream girl might change her mind. He turned around and drove the car further into the car park, well away from any cars. He quickly got out of the car, and opened the door for her, and watched as she climbed out, her miniskirt ridding up her stockinged thighs to reveal her swollen labia and dark hairy pubic mound. His cock twitched in anticipation as he saw her gulp in fear when she saw the size of his manhood.

By the time she'd gotten out of the car, the taxi driver was stroking his cock as he waited for Barbara to get on her knees. Barbara couldn't believe the size his cock was growing to. It had to be at least ten inches long, maybe more.

"Like what you see Arkela?" he asked.

Barbara said, "I've never seen any cock that big."

"Well, it's all for you miss. And I want you to take it all the way down that throat." Barbara immediately had a scared look on her face.

"I can't take that big thing down my throat." she replied, "I've never been able to deep throat any cock much less yours."

"Well seeing as your here, let's see what you can do."

Barbara took the monster cock in two hands and started sucking it. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and held it there and she mouthed and tongued the large mushroom-headed helmet. She continued sucking harder and deeper as the taxi driver fucked her mouth. With each thrust he pushed a little deeper, filling Barbara's mouth. His cock was at the entrance of Barbara's throat and there was at least six inches left to go. She felt his cock start to batter her throat making her gag and she felt the bile start to rise.

"Gaggh, gaggh, slurp, slurp, gagggh" was all that was issuing from Barbara's mouth as the black guy tried to push his cock down her throat.

She stopped sucking as she felt the huge cock starting to jerk, and while Barbara gasped for breath, the biggest wad of cum she's ever felt burst from the taxi drivers cock into her mouth. Barbara had no choice but to swallow the big load of spunk.

"You're some white fuckin' cocksucker, Arkela." he said, putting his slowly softening cock in his pants, "I'd give you a merit badge for it!" Barbara wiped her mouth with a handkerchief as the driver pulled her bags from the car.

"Give me a call when you get back and I'll take you home for free." he said as he drove off.

Barbara just shook her head in disbelief as she went to check in.

The journey to the resort...

Checking in and security checks went off smoothly, and sitting on the plane with the Scouts, she was asked why she was so late.

"I didn't have enough money for the taxi so I sucked him off." she replied, embarrassed. "But it was so big I could only take 4 inches." she continued.

"Well, I think you'll need some training before you get your oral merit badge, Arkela!" laughed one of the scouts.

"We'll sort it out for you on the trip." added the scout leader.

The flight only took an hour, and after laughing at her ordeal with the taxi driver, they took pity on her and didn't subject her to any humiliating tasks on the plane. They left the plane, and were walking to baggage reclaim when the scout leader started speaking to her.

"In your suitcase should be a set of remotely operated vibrating panties and 2 vibrating tit cups, developed by our benefactor." he said, "When you get your bags you'll open the suitcase and take them out and go to the toilets to put them on. Do you understand?"

"Yes." she nodded, blushing as usual "At least I'll be wearing underwear for a change" she thought.

Surprisingly, Barbara's luggage was one of the first bags to appear, and she placed her suitcase on the ground to open it for the first time. Inside she found a pair of ski bottoms, a ski jacket, a few pairs of low cut Lycra tops, a collection of 1⁄4 cup bra's and a matching set of side fastening panties. Digging through the bag, she finally found the items she would be wearing. The panties had two large rubber vibrators attached, whilst the two cups had a multitude of tiny tubes sown into them, as well as holes where the nipples would go. They both looked extremely uncomfortable and were hardly discrete. They were all attached by cables to a control box. She closed the suitcase, and, trying to hide the two dildos and bra, headed to the toilets, going into one of the cubicles.

Barbara decided to put the tit cups on first, putting her nipples in the holes, and then using the various Velcro straps and fastenings to attach each of them to the base of her boob, having a very tight fit, and increasing her bust size by at least a cup or two. She then undid the Velcro straps of the panties, placed one leg on the toilet bowl and inserted first the longer vaginal dildo and then the anal dildo. The closer the gusset got to her crotch the wider the dildo's became. She felt the long vaginal probe start to pierce her cervix. Barbara's legs started to shake as she tried to force the last couple of inches into her body, and finally decided to put the panties on the top of the toilet lid and sit down to use her entire body weight to force the dildo's into her shuddering body. She used the Velcro fastenings to securely attach the panties and dildos to her body, before putting on her now even tighter blouse, and leaving to join the rest of the Scouts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.