Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing - Cover

Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life had returned to relative normality for Barbara as an executive in a Biotechnology company. The Scout troop were only giving her a few rules to follow which were quite simple and didn't make that much of an impact on her day-to-day life. Her high heels became higher, her skirts shorter, and her blouses tighter with less buttons to show off more cleavage...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Climbing off the coach, the difference in temperature had an immediate effect on Barbara's nipples. They hardened and swelled to the size of olives and looked like they were trying to burst through her tight, see-through Girl Guide blouse like two little aliens. The scouts and Barbara had all gathered in the foyer of the hostel, whilst the receptionist looked in the register for which rooms they'd been allocated.

"Ah yes, Scout Party — 8 beds," he mumbled to himself, "that'll be dormitory number 2, which you'll find along the corridor to your left. As you can see it has excellent access to the ski slopes. Just open the door in the back and you're there." he added, pointing down the corridor.

It was at this point that he noticed Barbara at the back of the group.

"Er, excuse me", he asked as the scouts started to file down to the dormitory, "We're a male only hostel and we don't have any facilities for females." His eyes scanned up and down the mature slut with massive tits, with dried cum stains on her mini-skirt, stockings and high-heels.

"Oh, Arkela Barbara?" replied the Scout Leader, "She'll be staying in our room, and we'll set up a screen for her section of the room."

"I suppose that's okay," the receptionist replied, winking at the Scout Leader, adjusting his now hard cock under the desk, "I understand. Any problems with any of the guests I'm sure Arkela will be able to sort them out."

Barbara continued after the scouts to their room, and overheard the receptionist muttering to himself, "Now lets get some paper towels and we'll rewind the security tape to get a better view of her."

The room had four sets of bunk beds, eight cupboards and a door into the hostel and one straight out onto the snow that was set in floor to ceiling windows.

"Now that we're in our room, I'll put up the rules you'll be following on the door." said the Scout Leader. "You can read all the others, but rule number one is that whilst in this room you will be totally naked, apart from stockings and heels, so you'll strip out of your clothes now."

By now she was used to being naked in front of the scouts, and in moments her top half was naked, and her skirt was pulled over her large hips and down to the floor, her large bruised tits dangling seductively. Once upright and naked, she walked to the door to read the rest of the rules;

  1. You will be naked apart from stockings and heels in the hostel room

  2. You will not close the curtains at any time whilst in the room

  3. In queues, and whilst on chairlifts and gondolas, you will have your ski jacket open, exposing your chest

  4. You will sleep in a different scout's bed every night

  5. You will follow the commands of any of the scouts

"Well," she thought, "That's not as bad as I thought it would be."

"Right, lights out in 15 minutes." commanded the Scout Leader, each of the scouts got into their beds.

"As it's the first night, you can sleep in your own bunk tonight." the Scout Leader put in.


The first day skiing...

It was 7am when the Scout Leader roused everyone. One of the scouts opened up Barbara's suitcase, and laid out a white 1⁄4 cup bra, panties, a low cut Lycra top, ski pants and ski jacket. Thankfully, Barbara put on the side tied panties, and 1⁄4 cup strapless bra. The bra left her areola and nipples exposed, but lifted her big boobs off her chest making them stick out a lot more than if she was braless.

"Mmm, at least my breasts won't be bouncing around when going over bumps." she thought, as she fastened the bra, and adjusted her breasts in the cups.

Pulling on the ski pants, she noticed that the entire crotch area was attached to the sides using Velcro.

"What is this for?" she enquired of the Scout Leader.

"They're designed for easy access to your vagina and ass." he replied, "It means you won't need to struggle to get your ski pants over your hips in awkward places." he added, winking. Another opened up her ski bag, and pulled out her skis and a set of modified ski poles. The handles had been replaced by two 12 inch soft rubber dildos, with a cock ring just below the helmets.

"How am I supposed to ski with those?" she asked, blushing, "Everyone will be pointing at them."

"You can say that someone did it as a joke, if anyone asks." replied the Scout Leader, "Anyway, how else will you be able to practice for your merit badge? Each time you use one, the cock ring will be pushed down by your lips so we can see how well you're doing."

"Right, Rob and Paul will be skiing with you today and keeping an eye on you so you follow the rules." he added, pointing at Rob and Paul. "You can ski down to the gondola from here."

Barbara nodded and followed Rob and Paul out of the door onto the ski slope. It was very cold, their breath misting in front of them, but the sun was already quite high in the sky. They all skied down to the gondola, which had quite a long queue already. Barbara removed her skis and tried to hide the ends of the ski poles as they shuffled along in the queue.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Arkela?" asked Paul.

"But it's so cold!" mumbled back Barbara, pulling down the zip of her ski jacket. Immediately as the cold air hit her nipples, they started to harden, tenting the material like two towers on the top of mountains. The Lycra top was so low cut that as she moved you could see the tops of her large brown areola, and the only thing keeping the top up were her now hard, olive sized, nipples.

When their turn came, everyone was pushing to get in the gondola, Barbara climbed in first, followed by the two scouts. Other guys couldn't believe their luck at the view of Barbara's cleavage and boobs. Barbara's massive tits were crushed and jostled, threatening to pop out and poking her hard nipples into the backs and chests of the skiers in the gondola. The two boy scouts made it worse by continually pushing her from behind into other guys, making Barbara apologise each time for accidentally barging into them. At the end of the ride, a lot of the guys had smiles on their faces, and hard-ons, and Barbara was bright red from the embarrassment.

"There's a three seat chairlift just down there." said Paul, "You might as well not bother zipping your jacket as it's that close." Numbly, Barbara nodded and skied down to the chair lift. Once at the front of the queue, the lift attendant did a double take as the two boys stood either side of the big boobed mature woman.

"Bonjour!" he said, as he strained to catch a glimpse down Barbara's massive cleavage as they sat down onto the chair. The cold wind played on Barbara's exposed skin, giving her goosebumps, her areola became puckered which made them even more visible, and showed that she was nigh on topless.

"Right, Arkela, this is quite a long chair ride," started Rob, "lets see how good your dildo sucking is." Barbara looked around, before she licked one of the dildos with her tongue, and put the tip of the toy in her mouth, pushing the cock ring with her lips until she felt it touch her throat.

"Take a deep breath!" warned Rob, as he shoved her head onto the dildo. When she felt it going past her uvula, she automatically swallowed it. She immediately started gagging, but tried to control her stomach muscles and suppress the reflex. Her eyes bulged, and she pawed at the hand pressing her head onto the dildo as she felt like she was about to vomit. He released her head and she pulled her head off the dildo, and gasped for air and control of the feeling of retching.

"That's not bad," said Paul, "That went in at least 7 inches." he added pointing at the cock ring. Barbara continued panting, and swallowing, saliva connecting her thin lips to the rubber intruder that had been in the throat.

"I... , I can't do it." she whimpered, as she cleaned her lips with the back of her ski gloves.

"Yes you can," encouraged Paul, "it just takes practice. Now get it in your mouth" Resignedly, she put the long thick toy in her mouth. "Now take several deep breaths before swallowing the dildo this time, so that you can leave it in longer." This time as Rob pushed on her head and the toy pushed down her throat, it slid in to at least 10 inches, but again she started to gag.

"I think she's going to be sick!" said Paul, looking at Barbara's strained features, and the way her chest and stomach seemed to be heaving. Rob released her head again, as they were reaching the end of the chairlift, and Barbara struggled to control the bile that was rising in her throat, gasping for breath. She thought she could still feel the dildo in her throat as it was so large and had stretched and rubbed her oesophagus when it was pushed in. Her stomach was still churning as they skied off the chairlift, and Barbara stopped to lean over and started retching.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.