Losing It - Cover

Losing It

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man's desperate attempt to lose his cherry has unexpected results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

I had managed to reach the age of eighteen with out having one incestuous thought and then during a weekend when my parents were gone I ended up having a red-hot incestuous affair with my sister. I blackmailed my sister into finding me a girl to take my hated virginity and when she couldn't find one she did it herself. When it was over she had said, "You don't feel the least bit bad at fucking your own sister do you?" Before I could answer she said, "Of course you don't. You would have fucked mom if it would have gotten your cherry popped. Maybe the next time that dad goes out of town you can try and nail her."

Mary had planted the thought and I found that it wouldn't go away. At forty-five my mom was still a fox, something that I guess that I had always known in the back of my mind, but she was my mom so I never looked at her that way. Then I committed incest with my sister and didn't get struck down by a bolt of fiery lightening and then Mary made the comment about nailing mom and suddenly that was all I could think about. Mind now, I lacked the confidence to actually make a move on mom, but that did not stop me from thinking about it.

My affair with Mary continued with her constantly finding new ways to corrupt my young ass. She taught me how to eat pussy, she let me take her in the ass and she had me hide in the closet and watch her with her boyfriends. She got a huge charge out of doing them and then having me come out of the closet, eat her and then fuck her. Her absolute favorite was to have me fuck her and then hide in the closet and watch while she had her boyfriend eat her. Whenever he would comment about how wet she was she would tell him that she got dripping just thinking about him coming over to do her. The only time I balked at eating Mary's pussy was the time she brought six guys home and fucked them. She finally talked me into it, but cleaning up after six guys took some getting used to mentally.

Looking back on it now (from twenty years away) I realize that my sister was a cock hungry slut. Between the time she fucked me for the first time and up until the day she got married Mary fucked over sixty-five guys and those are just the ones I knew about. There were four of us that she fucked right up to the day of her wedding and three of us were back fucking her the day after she got back from her honeymoon. While I wasn't privy to most of what she did after she married and set up house with her husband I do know that she is still fucking several guys (besides me) oh these twenty years later.

But the slutiest thing that Mary did was to fuck with my mind. "Have you fucked mom yet Little Brother?"

"Hey Little Brother, dad is going out of town next week. You going to try and fuck mom while he's gone?"

"Hey Little Brother, I stopped by the house today and mom looked a little down. She could probably use some cheering up. Maybe if you ate her pussy like you do mine you could cheer her up."

As a result mom was never really very far from my mind. I began to notice the way she dressed, the way she wore her make up and I even tried to catch glimpses of her naked. Along the way I made an amazing discovery - something that had been there all along, but that I had never noticed - mom was as big a slut as my sister! Every time that dad would go out of town on business mom would go out. She said that it was to play cards with her girlfriends, but one night while I was out driving in the car I had just purchased I saw her coming out of a bar, but it sure wasn't no girlfriend she was with. He was as old as dad and he had his arm around her so, naturally curious, I turned around and followed them to a nearby motel. When they hadn't come out in two hours I went on home to ponder these new developments.

I was awake when mom came home and I peeked out of my bedroom door as she came up the stairs. Her lipstick was smeared and she had that contented just fucked look that I was so used to seeing on Mary. I started following her whenever dad went out of town and found that she got fucked almost every night he was gone and almost never by the same guy. A couple of times I saw her with two guys and once with three. I saw her climb in back seats and I followed her to hotels and motels. She got into vans and into the campers on the back of pickup trucks. The only place she never went was to our house and it finally dawned on me that she never brought her men home with her because I was always there.

The next time dad went out of town I told mom that I was going on a four-day camping trip with some friends. That night I followed her to a bar and when she went inside I went on home to wait and see if my theory was right. Two hours later I saw two sets of headlights pull into our drive and I headed upstairs to mom's bedroom and hid in the closet. It was a gamble - if she was alone and undressed and went to hang her clothes in the closet I was fucked! But she wasn't alone and she and her lover had lost most of their clothes on the way upstairs. I watched from the closet and captured all the action on my video camera as mom sucked him, fucked him, and gave him her shapely ass. I ran out of tape long before they ran out of steam and when mom walked him to the door I got out of her room and into my bedroom. After giving her time to fall asleep I snuck out of the house.

The next night was the same but with a different man. Again I ran out of tape before mom drained the man dry. The third night was vastly different. For one thing I had five thirty minute tapes with me - I wasn't going to run out again. Mom walked into the room and was followed by not one, but four men. She slipped her dress over her head, unhooked her bra, stepped out of her panties and then did a twirl in front of the men and asked, "You like?" The men murmured their approval and then she walked to the bed, laid down and said, "Who is first?" Mom was a wanton slut that night. She let those three men do what ever they wanted to her and that included taking on three of them at one time. For five hours I listened to mom beg and plead for them to fuck her harder, to not stop, to cum in her and to make her cum.

Finally the men dressed and mom told them to let themselves out. As soon as I heard the front door close I heard mom say, "Get out here!"

I froze. She couldn't be talking to me - there was no way she could know I was in the closet.

"Bobby, I said get your ass out here, now!"

I came out of the closet and found that mom was not smiling. In fact her expression was one of disgust. She glanced at the camera in my hand, "I can only assume that the purpose behind the camera is to blackmail me. What were you going to do, threaten to show it to your father?"

I didn't answer, mostly because I was too scared.

"All right, get over here and let's get this over with. That's what you want isn't it, to fuck me?"

I couldn't find words, but as I stood there looking at her with her legs spread wide and a trickle of cum leaking out of her cunt my cock was screaming, "Do it, do it."

"Well? Either get over here or get the hell out of my bedroom."

I took a deep breath, put the camera on the bedside stand and undressed. Mom didn't smile or say a word - she just lay there, legs spread, and waited for me to get it over with. I don't know why I did it, probably because I was so used to doing it with Mary, but when I got on the bed with mom I didn't move between her legs and start fucking her, I dove my face into her cum filled cunt and started doing everything that Mary had taught me about eating pussy.

For a minute mom just lay there silently and then she gave a low moan, "God damn you, oh god, oh god" and her hands grabbed my head and she pulled me down into her pussy. She was pushing her hips up at me and crying, "Oh God, oh God, oh God yes." I spent several minutes munching on her muff until my cock threatened to explode. I pulled away from her pussy and before she could say or do anything I rolled her over on her stomach, pulled her to her knees and entered her from behind. I came almost as soon as my cock slid into the hot mess that the four men had left behind, but before I could become disappointed at it being over with so soon I became aware that my cock wasn't going limp on me - I was staying hard. Knowing that when this little episode was over I was going to pay a terrible price I was determined to get as much out of it as I could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.