Letter From the Grave - Cover

Letter From the Grave

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 2: Nora's letter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nora's letter - I hate stories of cuckolds, cheating wives, slut wives etc. They make me sick. They give me sleepless nights. I want to puke. But the web is full of them. So Why did this plot come into my head? Maybe if I write the story I'll be able to sleep quietly again...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

My darling, dearest and only love,

This letter is going to hurt your pride, your ego and your love for me and for others.

You know that I believe in re-incarnation, and also that the soul of any man or woman remains around his loved ones until satisfied that everything is fine. If things do not turn out fine — the soul, in the form of a ghost, will cause troubles to those loved ones.

I am in that position. After 14 years of marriage I must confess to you about things I did that you knew nothing about and never suspected, as your love for me was without conditions and with total belief.

You see, my darling, my physical (sexual) needs were much higher than what you gave me. I am not saying our love making was bad or that I did not enjoy it. It only was not enough.

You always "made love" to me slowly and gently, and always gave me the best orgasms — but many times I just needed to be "fucked hard". You know the difference. While I tried to hint at this need many times — you insisted that "making love" was the best way of showing love.

So, even before we got married I had to make a choice. Leave you and seek what I physically needed — or marry you and lead a double life.

I chose the later option because I loved you too much to lose you. This love is as strong today as it was when we first started to date. I hope you can believe, though it would be hard to understand, that I still love you with all my heart — but that I had to seek fulfillment of my physical needs elsewhere.

My darling, if I did not express myself clearly enough — I cheated on you all along our 14 years together, starting even before we got married.

My first was two months before our wedding — your father. After seeing the way he was looking at me I noticed the big bulge in his pants and decided to seduce him. It was very easy. I just made him swear he would be discrete about it. This was not really necessary because he told me something that was going on for many years — all of your family, including your father's two brothers and their entire families had been practicing incest for years. Every boy and girl was introduced to family sex at the age of 14. All but you. As it was explained to me, even at age 14 you were a square head, dense and a total nerd. Your parents were afraid that once you were introduced to the family sex you would run to the police or some other authority. So, I believe you did not know about your family's incestuous habits until reading this letter.

You know I spent a lot of time with your family — many times without you and now you know why. Even when we visited them together, I would disappear with any of them for short periods, and you never suspected. Your father, your brother and your uncle Joe used to fuck me as rough as I wanted, and I enjoyed every minute with them. This went on until I became bed ridden a year ago. Let me make it clear — your family loves you. They are very proud of their smart and successful son — they only wish your character was a little different. Not so serious all the time. Liking more FUN. But, as you were (and the reason I fell in love with you — and God knows why too) they could not risk letting you join the family fun.

Let me remind you how surprised you were when you got quick promotions at work, and when higher responsibilities were thrown at you. Well, I was not surprised as — at least until your real qualifications showed — I paid for those promotions in my own way. Old Jeffrey who then owned the company was 78 years old and could hardly move, but when he had his cock sucked he was still a man. His two sons who took over from him were real studs. The several times I spent with them they fucked me until my cunt was smoking! It was all discrete, of course. They were married too.

Then, there was Nick, your best friend at the time. He wanted to get into my panties from the first time he laid eyes on me. So I let him. He was the first one to fuck my ass. Poor guy, after one of our sessions in which I really exhausted him — he had the car accident in which he was killed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.