Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Charley) - Cover

Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Charley)

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Diedre's husband is gone and it's breeding season at the ranch, so she needs help getting that done. With the help of her sister's family, and her own children, they manage to pull it off... so to speak. It turns out to be the most successful breeding season on record.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

The bunkhouse was closer than the big house. There wasn't anybody in there, but even if there had been it probably wouldn't have made any difference. Dee's emotions were on too high a plane. She pulled him to the shower room, which was a big tiled room with three shower heads sprouting from the walls, and started taking her soaked clothes off. First the boots, and then she got her blouse off, baring the most gorgeous set of tits Bobby had ever seen, Playboy included, and turned on one of the showers. Then she pushed her jeans and panties down and stepped out of them.

Like it was the most normal thing in the world to be naked with her nephew, his Aunt turned to him. She didn't tell him to get undressed, as if she expected him to do that anyway. But, in fact, he was just standing there as he looked at the reality of his past beat off fantasies standing in front of him, his hands hanging limply at his sides. In fact all of him was feeling a little limp.

Well, almost all of him.

There was one part of him that was as far from limp as it's possible to get. If you had looked in the dictionary to see the definition of the opposite of 'limp' there would have been a picture of his penis there as a visual aid.

Aunt Dee was making noises. They were basically ... well ... indescribable. It wasn't humming exactly, and it wasn't sentences exactly. It was sort of like 'Ummmmm ... uh ... oh, I shouldn't ... uhhhh ... oh my ... he's done it before ... yes ... yes ... ahhhhh ... it's OK..."

When she jerked his jeans down and the visual aid sprang forth like some too-perky cheerleader, she stopped everything and stared at it and said "Mmmmm ... Ahhhh ... oh Bobby..."

Bobby was a big boy. He stood at six feet and an inch, and he swam a lot, so he was sort of wedge shaped, with wide shoulders and slim hips. He'd never measured his cock, mostly because he knew he'd feel stupid trying to do that. Besides, who do you tell once you've done that? It's not like you bounce into the kitchen while your Mom is fixing dinner and announce "Guess what? My prick is seven and five sixteenths inches long! Aren't you proud of me?"

And you wouldn't tell your friends either. They'd laugh at you, for one thing, and then claim they were an inch longer, whether it was true or not.

But Diedre had seen a couple of these things before, and she recognized a dyed-in-the-wool-MAN-sized phallus when she saw one. And she was looking at one that was bigger than any other she'd seen ... on a man, anyway.

She kept trying to get his jeans off over his tennis shoes, but that wasn't working. All he did was hop up and down on one foot as she tugged on the other pants leg. That made his artillery gun raise and depress, like it was trying to aim at a bobbing and weaving target. Dee's eyes bounced up and down in her head as she watched it.

She apparently got frustrated because she shouted "Get the damn things OFF!". Bobby kicked off the shoes without untying them and then tugged the wet jeans off. His socks were wet from the water running along the floor toward the drain.

So there he was, standing there, naked, with soggy white socks on, and his thoroughly wet but astonishingly beautiful Aunt was standing about the length of, say, a horse penis away from him, totally naked.

She stared at him, wild eyed for a few seconds, and then looked around, like she was looking for something. The room was bare except for an old wooden chair that was by the door. It was probably there so you could sit down to take off your boots, or something like that.

Well, Aunt Dee grabbed that chair and put it right under the spray of water that was coming from the shower head she'd turned on. Then she grabbed Bobby's elbow. He thought he'd lose an arm; she grabbed it so hard. She pushed him down onto the chair and he looked up at her, not understanding what she was doing as warm water cascaded on his chest. Then she straddled the chair, facing him and he suddenly knew what she was going to do. She bent over and peered between her legs, reaching down there and grabbing that not-limp part of him that was mentioned earlier.

Then she aimed it where she wanted it, and just sat down on him like all the bones in her legs had just dissolved.

Bobby, despite all the lies he told his friends, had never actually done this before. He really didn't know what to expect. Even so, he was surprised. All he felt was heat. She was so slick that there was almost no friction. Then he felt the tip of his cock plunge into something rubbery and her arms went around him as she started howling like a cat in heat. Her hips were jerking so hard that the chair was scraping across the floor and when he looked down he could see the corded muscles in her thighs working as she used her legs to just fuck his brains out.

And that's what happened to. He couldn't think of anything except the feeling of that hot pussy wrapped all around his prick. He was, from the very beginning, in sensory overload. Her breasts were rubbing all over his face and her mouth was right by his ear and she was gasping "so close ... so close ... awwwww so close."

She leaned back and through wet hair she looked at him. It was her face, but when Bobby looked at it she seemed ... not quite there, like some alternate personality had taken over her body. There was a hunger in her green eyes that he'd never forget. Then she leaned forward to kissed him and he thought he might lose a tooth. Her kiss was as violent as the fucking motions she was making.

He didn't know why he did what he did next. He's thought about it a hundred times since, and he can't tell you how he knew to do what he did. But, for whatever reason, he put his arms around her and stood up. Aunt Dee was shorter than Bobby by a good four inches, and her feet didn't come anywhere near touching the floor. He had his hands on her ass, but she was wet and slippery and hard to hold on to. He didn't know it then, but what he ended up doing was suspending her on his prick. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth opened too, but nothing came out right then. He staggered as she wiggled, and he kept taking steps until he put her back up against the wall.

Then it was Bobby who was straining his thigh muscles as he humped upward, eerily like the stallions he'd watched had done ... humping upward, with straining legs. He was crushing her clit and cramming his cock just as deep in her as it was possible to cram. That rubbery thing he'd been prodding sort of slid all around the tip of his dick, like two lips kissing it, and sucking the tip a little.

That was it for Bobby. Stick a fork in him ... he was done! His balls gave a lurch and his prick started belching cum. It wasn't quite a fire-hose situation ... not like that horse anyway, but he felt like his whole body was going to be compressed and spurted out through his own dick. He gave her two more humps as his cock sprayed its last and then he felt HER stiffen up.

There was the most pitiful sound that came out of her mouth, like you'd expect somebody to make who was telling a ghost story or something ... a yowl that made his spine tingle and the hair on the back of his neck struggle to stand up even though it was soaked. Her pussy fluttered and then squeezed his cock so hard he thought she had teeth down there.

Then, just like in the breeding pen, she went limp. If he hadn't been pressing her against the wall she'd have dropped like a sack of cement.


Folks, I know this is a bad place, right in the middle of a description of hot sex, to interrupt, but I just have to. this is a good place to put in a plug for your local fireman. Limp, wet woman is a pure BITCH to try to carry anywhere. For that matter limp wet ANYBODY is a trial to move. But your local firemen do it on a regular basis, and they do it quite well. So, next time you're out and about, drop by the local fire house and drop off some chocolate chip cookies and tell them you're just amazed that they do all the things they do. And tell them thanks. But don't tell them that Beating Off Bob sent you. They'll look at you funny.


Anyway, back to the story.

Bobby struggled with the woman who had been skewered on his hard prick, which wasn't hard any more, and about dropped her before he got her over his shoulder. He took her into the bunkhouse and laid her down on the first bed he came to. He was leaned over her, dripping on her face when her eyes opened. They were dreamy looking and she smiled.

"We shouldn't have done that Bobby." she said, sounding just as happy as a lark.

"Oh" said Bobby. What else do you say when you've lost your virginity in a whirlwind of violent, mindless, but amazingly, satisfying, hot sex?

"Your mother will just horsewhip me if she finds out." She didn't sound so happy now. "And Tom ... Oh boy ... Tom would be pissed as hell."

"Um ... how 'bout we don't tell anybody it happened." Bobby suggested.

A tear formed in the corner of her eye. "I couldn't help myself" she moaned.

Bobby did not want his Aunt to start bawling. They were both naked, still wet, and the only clothing they had was wet too and lying all over the floor of the shower room. If anybody came in now, and she was crying, Bobby was quite sure there would be an old time Western necktie party before he could explain what had happened. If he COULD explain what had happened.

"Hey" he said soothingly and touched her cheek. "It will be fine. Everything's going to be OK. Let's just find something to wear and get cleaned up. We can talk about it later. Are you OK?" He peered at her, beginning to think maybe she had hit her head or something. She was acting VERY strangely, after all.

The honest care in his voice convinced Diedre that she hadn't warped her nephew, and that he didn't hate her. She felt a rush of emotion for him and giggled, seeing as how it was a little late to be feeling this particular emotion. She reached up and pulled his face to hers for a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you" she said when the kiss was over. "Thank you for what you did in there" her eyes darted toward the shower room "and for caring about me. You're a good boy Bobby." A mild wince creased her face. "No, you're a good MAN Bobby. I'm sorry. I'm still a little shaky."

She got up and, together, they raided footlockers and hooks on the walls to get clothing enough to wear back to the house. They went barefoot, and Aunt Dee made them stop at the breeding pen long enough to put the mare and stallion away.

Then they limped through the dust to the house.

"What in the world happened to you two?" came Cathy's voice as they entered the back door of the kitchen. "Your hair is all wet! And where in the world did you get those clothes?" She had been making dough for hot rolls and her hands were white with flour. She dusted them off and grabbed a towel. "Are you both all right? What happened?"

Dee raised a hand. "There was an accident in the breeding pen. The ... um ... disinfectant got all over us. It can ... um ... burn if you leave it on, so I made Bobby take a shower in the bunkhouse. Our clothes got splashed too, so we borrowed some of the men's things to wear back here. Really, Cathy, it's fine. We'll just get cleaned up and everything will be OK."

Cathy looked at her son to make sure he wasn't injured. He had an odd look on his face, but he smiled and said "I'm fine mom."


Lunch was quiet. Aunt Dee had changed into her own clothing, as had Bobby and both had difficulty deciding whether to look at each other ... or NOT look at each other. As a result there were furtive glances shared between them fairly frequently. It didn't help that Molly and Megan were there. They had come back from town, the truck bed full, and were going to have to make another trip that afternoon.

Neither Molly nor Megan noticed those darting glances.

But Cathy did. She knew her sister, and those glances told her that something had happened between the two of them. She didn't know what it was, but curiosity about it niggled at her.

"So how did the breeding go?" she asked.

Bobby's head shot up and there was a fleeting look of horror on his face. He naturally assumed his mother was talking about his ... breeding ... of his aunt.

Dee too was upset and she blushed. "Fine!" she barked. "It went fine. Other than that one ... incident, everything was just great." She stuffed a forkful of salad in her mouth.

Cathy's eyes narrowed. "So tell me about this accident." she said, as if it were just normal chatter. "How can you use this stuff around the horses if it's so dangerous?" Cathy did not know exactly what went on in the breeding pen. As far as she knew, you put two horses together and nature would take over.

Dee covered her mouth with her hand and made exaggerated chewing motions, pantomiming that she couldn't talk just then. Bobby looked blankly between his mother and his aunt. He didn't know what to expect and was still a little in shock from the stress of losing his virginity in such an unplanned and violent manner. Most guys dream and plan and finagle about which girl will be their first. And, while Bobby had spurted quite a bit of semen into tissues and his underwear thinking about his lovely aunt, he hadn't really thought anything would come of it. Nor was he prepared for the overwhelming rush of emotions he was still feeling.

Cathy looked at his blank face and the unused fork in his hand. Then she began eating, as if her question had, in fact, been answered. She kept that up, along with some small talk, primarily with the two girls, until they took their plates to the counter and wiggled out of the room.

"OK, the girls are gone. What happened?" asked Cathy in a voice that said she wanted answers.

Dee looked stricken. "Nothing" she said. Gone was the confident woman of the world, the ranch matron who put terror into the hearts of big strong men when they screwed something up. Dee reacted like the little sister she was.

Cathy's head swiveled to her son. "Bobby?"

He ducked his head and suddenly was very hungry.

"Somebody's going to tell me what's going on." said Cathy.

Actually it was Bobby who staved her off. He had been thinking about what happened, and was smart enough to realize that things had gotten out of control because of his aunt's passion. He suddenly visualized his mother, sitting on the stool, her wet hands wrapped firmly around a two foot penis.

"Mom" he said firmly.

She had been trying to stare at Dee, but Dee was interested in her plate too. She turned her head once more to her son.

"After lunch ... when we start again." He took a breath. "You need to be there to help us."

Dee's head snapped up, hurt evident on her face. She assumed he wanted a chaperone, so that nothing could happen again ... that he felt victimized by what had happened.

Bobby went on. "I think you'll understand why we're acting ... different. I mean if you help us you'll understand. Really Mom, I think you need to help us this afternoon."

He looked at his aunt, his eyes pleading. She got it then, and relaxed. Yes, that WOULD be the best way to explain what had happened. Once Cathy saw what was happening during the breeding, then they could explain that things had gotten carried away.

Cathy looked at each of them. "OK. I'll do that. I was going to bake some pies, but I want to know what's gotten you two all ... weird."

After that the mood lightened and Dee actually smiled several times. Cathy kept a close eye on both of them as they ate dessert, but the tension that had been evident between them was gone.


On the way to the barn Dee explained to Cathy how things would be working. "OK, We bring in the mare and hobble her so she can't run. Then somebody controls the stallion - I used to do that all the time while Tom did the ... other part. I'll get to that. Anyway, once the Stallion is ready, we lead him to her and then, if we're lucky, she's receptive and he mounts her. Once he's done - that happens quickly - then we separate them. He goes back to the stud barn, and she goes to her stall in the mare barn. We want her to remain calm and still. It helps the ... process.

"I still don't understand what got you two all riled up." said Cathy.

"You will" said Dee under her breath. "What I want you to do is help prep the stallion. Bobby, go get Bruiser. He's the big Arabian in stall seven."

While Bobby was gone Dee took her sister to the mare barn and brought out a beautiful gray Arabian mare. They took her to the breeding pen and hobbled her.

Bobby came leading Bruiser and told Cathy to get the little three legged stool that was lying on its side on the ground. Then Dee filled the bucket with water and squirted disinfectant in it from a plastic bottle.

"Hold him tight" said Dee as Bruiser smelled the female horse and tried to prance. "Now, Cathy, you're going to sit there" she pointed to the stool, "and disinfect Bruiser's penis. That gets rid of bacteria and helps Bruiser get ... ready. You just wash him off and then kind of squeegee off the excess fluid with your hands. Tom has always been the one to do this in the past. I did it this morning, though, and it's not hard."

She blushed as she said "not hard."

Cathy took the rag out of the bucket and bent down to look under Bruiser.

"Oh my word" she said. She stood back up and looked at Dee, her eyes round. "You've GOT to be joking."

"I did six of them this morning." said Dee simply. Bruiser started trying to prance again. "You need to hurry." she urged her sister down.

Cathy sat on the stool and reached under the horse.

"Oh my WORD!" she moaned. "I can't BELIEVE I'm doing this!"

Dee continued her tutorial. "Now, once you've gotten it all wet, wrap your hands around it at the base and slide them toward the tip. That will sluice all the disinfectant off of it. Then we can let him mount Daisy.

Cathy's upturned face stared at Dee. "Wrap my hands ... around it?" she said, her mouth going slack.

"And use them to slide and get it more or less ... dry." said Dee. "That will also make sure Bruiser is ... fully erect.

There was movement that could be seen in Cathy's shoulders and she made a sound in her throat. Then she stood up and stepped back, holding her hands out away from her.

"Let him go" said Dee to Bobby.

Bruiser knew exactly what to do, and Daisy was more than ready to let him. His front hooves landed lightly on her back and he hopped forward on his hind legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.