Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Bravo) - Cover

Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Bravo)

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Diedre is trying to keep the ranch going in the absence of her husband, and that means breeding horses. With the help of her Brother-In-Law and nephew, along with her own son and daughter, she thinks they can manage, but none of them have any experience at breeding. For a bunch of amateurs they succeed beyond anyone's expectations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

The next morning Dee was up first. She rubbed her abdomen, thinking about the two times Rudy had spurted her full the night before and wondered if she had made a mistake. She was pretty sure that Tom wouldn't care if it was Rudy who got her pregnant. He'd said many times that he felt bad that she couldn't have the large family she'd wanted, but she'd always kissed him and said that she was content with her lot in life. They had talked once or twice about adopting, but it was a time consuming process and they were always busy at the ranch. Just once, when she had held him crying, he suggested she should find a man who could satisfy her. She'd shushed him and held him, saying they'd talk about it later. Later had never quite come around.

And her sister had to know that putting Rudy in this situation was a recipe for possible infidelity. She'd forgotten to call Cathy the night before, in her impatience to feel Rudy rutting between her legs again.

On impulse she went to the phone. It was early, and Cathy might be grumpy, but she wouldn't have gone to work yet. The phone rang four times before she heard her sister's voice answer.

"Hey cutie pie." said Dee.

"I wondered when you'd call." said Cathy's surprisingly chipper voice.

"It's early, but I needed to talk to you." said Dee.

"So how's it going?" asked her sister. "They got there OK?"

"Yes, and we spent all day working yesterday. They've been a big help."

"Is my husband behaving himself?" asked Cathy, a hint of something like amusement in her voice.

"He's trying" said Dee. "But I'm having a hard time behaving MYself." she confessed.

"I figured maybe that might happen." said Cathy. "Is it going to be OK?"

"That depends on how you feel about things." said Dee. "This may not be a good idea Cathy."

There was a moment of silence on the line. Then Cathy spoke. "Look, I understand your situation. What I can't understand is how you can stand it. Rudy takes good care of me, and if he didn't... or couldn't... I don't think I could stay sane. So here's what I think. I think that if you and Tom have a strong enough relationship to stay together through what you've had to endure, then Rudy and I can deal with whatever we have to face in the future."

Dee took a breath. "You're basically giving me permission to seduce your husband, Cathy."

"Am I?" asked Cathy. "I know how he flirts with you. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to seduce YOU!"

Dee's eyes got misty. "You don't know how much this means to me," she said, her voice choked.

"Yes I do." said Cathy. "I've had to go to bed horny and alone for two nights, and it's about to kill me. I can't imagine what it's been like for you all these years. You just make sure he has something left for me when he gets back. And tell him this is a special favor, and not to get any ideas about any other women."

"I don't think you have to worry about that. All things considered he's resisted me as much or more than most men would have." said Dee.

"Get your ashes hauled then." said Cathy. "And just remember... you owe me big sister." she laughed.

"Um... thanks, but there's just one more thing." said Dee, rubbing her abdomen again.

"What's that?" asked Cathy.

"I haven't been on the pill for a long time Cathy." said Dee, wondering how her sister would react to that.

"Dee, honey, I love you, and I love my nephew and niece. If I had more than one nephew or niece I'd love them all."

Dee stared at the wall. "Cathy you're being awfully generous about this," she said.

"What are sisters for?" asked Cathy. "I've got to get ready to go to work. Is there anything else you want to ask for?'

Dee thought about Bobby and Megan, but decided she had pushed her luck far enough already. "Maybe later," she said.

Cathy laughed. "I can't WAIT to see what that might be. Bye... I love you. Give Rudy a big wet kiss for me and tell him to think of me while he's... helping you out."

Dee hung up the phone. She decided breakfast could wait. She went back to her bedroom, where Rudy was still sleeping.

He wasn't sleeping for long.

It was because of that distraction that Dee didn't find all the teenagers in one room when she finally went to get them up. While Rudy had made love to her she told him about her conversation with his wife. He had been like a wild man.

Having gotten another helping of Rudy's patented baby makers, after which he lay gasping, she got up and dressed, intentionally leaving her pussy full. It was only then that she went to the girls' bedroom to get them up.

It was empty, and, had she not come from a room that already smelled like a cathouse bedroom, she might have noticed that the odor in her daughter's bedroom was just like that in her own.

She found the girls in the kitchen, getting ready to make breakfast. She didn't know it, but the boys were in their room getting dressed, still breathing deeply after scurrying down the hall to the room they were supposed to have slept in.

"Morning girls," she said.

"Morning Mommy" said Molly at the same time Megan just said "Morning."

"Did you sleep well?" asked Dee, not really meaning it as a question designed to actually get information.

"I had a little trouble getting to sleep." said Molly. "Somebody told us not to make a lot of noise and then made a lot of noise herself."

Dee blushed. She still wasn't used to the idea of such a free atmosphere in the house about things sexual.

"Sorry." she mumbled.

"Chance and I will do the breeding this morning." said Molly. "That will give you two a chance to get your strength back."

"Molly!" said Dee, the mother in her bridling a little at the suggestiveness in her daughter's voice.

Molly turned around. "Look, Mom, this is weird for all of us. But it's a little like that spilt milk Grandma used to talk about all the time. We can't just pretend nothing happened."

Dee sighed. "That's true, but still... Oh I don't know WHAT to do. I feel like I should do SOMETHING, but I don't know what."

"The only thing I'm worried about is Daddy." said Molly.

Megan made herself busy getting glasses and silverware out. She tried to be inconspicuous as her cousin and aunt talked.

"Your father..." started Dee. She had been about to tell her teenaged daughter that Tom had suggested some things that might shock her daughter, but decided not to. "I think your father will be able to deal with things." she finished.

"Then there's not a problem." said Molly, in typical teenage fashion.

"There could most DEFINATELY be a problem." said Dee sternly. "Babies can be a real problem when they come along at the wrong time in a woman's life."

"Mom," said Molly patiently. "I know you and Daddy wanted to have more children. And you said Daddy would be able to deal with it."

Dee looked at her daughter in amazement. "I was talking about YOU, dear daughter. And Megan too!"

"Oh," said Molly, looking sheepish, finally. Then she raised her head. "Couldn't we raise two babies just about as easily as one?" she asked.

"I do NOT believe I'm having this conversation." moaned Dee. "Sweetie you have your whole life ahead of you. And it's one thing to have a baby, but it's entirely another to have your BROTHER'S baby!"

"Mom" said Molly patiently. "I have no plans other than to stay here and work the ranch. I love this life. I love Chance. I love you and Daddy. I don't see how having a baby would ruin any of that."

"Your father might not agree." said Dee.

"Maybe Daddy doesn't have to know who the father is." said Molly.

"You're insane!" said Dee. "You think that if you get used to being with Chance like that, that when your father comes home - and your father WILL come home - that you can just pretend that there's nothing between you?"

"Chance is going to finish college." said Molly. "And then I don't really know what he'll do after that. But by the time Daddy gets home it will be too late to do anything about me being pregnant, and Chance probably won't even be here then anyway. He'll be mad for a while, but he'll get over it."

"But honey, there are so many ways to avoid getting pregnant." argued Dee.

"Maybe," said Molly, "but since my last period was two weeks ago... I kind of think it's probably already too late to do anything to... um... prevent it."

Dee looked at her daughter, astonished. "But Chance just got back yesterday!"

Molly blushed and looked down. "I... um... I missed him a lot Mom," she said.

Dee turned to her niece. "And what about you, little missy?"

Megan had listened with intense interest to the conversation. She had grown up a lot in the last couple of days, cramming what most girls would only experience in a year's time into those short hours. Her attitude about things had changed immensely since she'd climbed out of the car when they got to the ranch.

"I'm not sure how I feel." she answered truthfully. "I know I love Bobby. And if I got pregnant I know I'd love the baby. I don't think I WANT to get pregnant, but the idea of BEING pregnant isn't as scary as I thought it would be."

Dee shook her head. "I think you need to talk about this with your father. I know your mother would have a fit if something like that happened."

"I know." said Megan unhappily. She preferred to just be happy and worry about the consequences later. Such is the inexperience of youth.

About then Chance and Bobby sauntered into the kitchen, not having any idea what had just been discussed between the women. His mother looked at him and sighed as she saw a handsome young man in the prime of his life. There were probably a lot of girls out there who might be tempted to have his baby. She still couldn't get used to the idea, though, that one of them was his sister. Her eyes went to Bobby and she saw the same thing. He had an infectious grin and was just a good kid. She remembered that time, years back, when he'd burst into the bathroom with his overflowing bladder while she was stark naked. Tom's accident had only happened a year or two before that, but she was still bemoaning the loss of sexual companionship. The way he'd looked at her then had made her pussy damp. She'd tried to bluff her way through it and thought she'd been successful. But she'd remembered his strong young penis long after he'd gone back home. She could easily understand a girl... or even a woman... lusting after him.

She shook her head again and pushed the girls out of the way to make breakfast herself. It helped to be doing something while she thought about all the changes that had entered her life recently.

It was because of her concern about Bobby and Megan that she arranged for them to help her and Rudy do various chores around the ranch while Chance and Molly took care of the breeding chores that morning. That way they would be chaperoned and it would give Rudy a chance to talk to them about their taboo desires.

After breakfast, therefore, Molly and Chance found themselves walking side by side toward the barns.

"Mom talked to me this morning." said Molly.

"Is she pissed off?" he asked.

"Not really." said Molly. "What would you feel like if... if what we did got me pregnant?"

Chance was silent for so long that Molly got butterflies in her stomach. Finally he said, "I'd be really unhappy about it if it ruined your life," he said.

"What if it didn't ruin my life?" she asked, not sure exactly how he felt about the possibility of siring a child on his own sister.

"I guess it would depend then on how much I got to be around the baby," he said.

"If you knock me up don't expect me to put it up for adoption!" she said with some heat.

He stopped and faced her. "That's not what I meant Molly," he said. "If you get pregnant, that makes you kind of like my wife in my mind. You can't marry me. So some day you're going to go off and meet some guy and marry him and have a family with him and then my son or daughter will call somebody else their father. I'm not sure I like that idea."

"What if I didn't go off and get married?" she asked, looking into his eyes. "What if I stayed here and worked the ranch?"

"Is that what you really want to do?" asked her brother.

"I think so," she said. "I don't think that would be such a horrible life. It's not a horrible life now." She bit her lip. "But what about you?"

"I have to declare my major next semester," he said. "I was thinking about animal husbandry. Or maybe vet med."

"We already have a vet in town." said Molly.

"Yes, we have Doc Hudson, but he's in his fifties. He might want a partner one of these days." said Chance.

"Have you talked to him about that?" asked Molly.

"Well, I wasn't going to tell anybody about it. I'm not sure that's what I want to do, but yes, he and I had a discussion about it last summer. He was pretty excited about the idea. He says he's got more to do than he wants."

"So you might come back home after school?" she asked.

Chance looked at the woman he loved. "Yes, especially if I had a son or daughter toddling around the place."

Molly realized there were tears in her eyes and she crashed into her brother's arms. That embrace lasted a long time while neither of them said anything. Then, hand in hand they went to the barn to get the first breeding pair done.

Perhaps because of that conversation, it only took two pairs of horses before Molly was fairly jumping with horniness. When Chance led the second stud to the mare and let him loose, she watched as that long hard cock entered the mare and felt her own pussy squelch. She wanted some hugs and kisses.

She got them. Chance, being a male, was almost always ready to go, and while they kissed he pressed his own erection against his sister. They forgot about the horses as they traded kisses and their hands roamed all over each other's bodies.

There was noise from across the stall and they looked. The stallion was mounting the mare again. "Watch them" said Chance as he pulled Molly's ass into his erection. He slid his hands up under her shirt, over her smooth belly skin, to her naked breasts. He cupped them and found her nipples with his finger tips. He squeezed her nipples and she moaned, her hand darting between them to feel his hard cock. The stallion jumped, his hooves landing on the mare's hindquarters. Chance's hands dropped to the fastening of Molly's jeans and he unbuttoned them, then unzipped them. He slid his hand between her legs and immediately slicked a finger into her pussy as she writhed, pressing back against him.

"I'm sooo hot!" she moaned.

"Take your pants off" he panted.

Molly kicked her tennis shoes off without untying them and then reached down and pulled the legs of her jeans off her feet. In the process she showed her naked butt to Chance. He grabbed a horse blanket and draped it over some hay bales and then pushed her onto it, pressing her breasts into the blanket. He approached from behind, just like a stallion and put his hands on her naked hips. His cock hurt and he tore his own jeans open, freeing it as he shoved them down to his knees.

Molly craned her neck. "Yessss put it in me Chance." and she wiggled her ass at him, reaching her hands back and pulling her ass cheeks open. He saw her pussy opening and it was wet. He nosed his prick tip into her slick pussy mouth and leaned forward, impaling her on his tool in one lunge.

Both of them let out a groan of satisfaction. Molly wormed one hand down to her pussy and began diddling her clit as Chance started making long slow strokes, his flesh slapping on her jiggling buttocks. Molly had her first orgasm about thirty seconds later. She started working on number two immediately and told Chance that he was doing just wonderfully.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.