F451-24 Working Out - Cover

F451-24 Working Out

by f451

Copyright© 2006 by f451

Erotica Sex Story: A rich bored housewife becomes enthralled by her personal trainer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   .

Cathy had been annoyed when her personal trainer had told her he would be gone for 2 weeks on vacation. He told her that Richard would be taking his place while he was gone. Petulantly, she replied, "Sounds gay, calling himself Richard."

"Anything but, Cathy, he's all guy. You'll see." Cathy resigned herself to it. She couldn't go two weeks without a workout. It didn't occur to her that she could work out on her own. She once had her own career, but her husband had struck it rich in a startup and she had stopped working 3 years ago. She was only 29 and she lived in a huge house in Los Altos Hills. It was built on a ridge so that every room looked out over the trees on the slope below. Most of the rooms in the house had panoramic views of San Francisco Bay. Each room was large and open with high ceilings, simply but elegantly furnished.

She was bored. She would be a trophy wife except that she and her husband had met in grad school and he was only a year older. He was so busy now that she often didn't see him for days when he was on the road. She filled her time with tennis and working out and lunch with the other rich young Silicon Valley wives she knew.

When Richard arrived at her house, she was unprepared. Oh, she had her workout clothes on, and she expected him to be a hunk, like her regular trainer. They all are. She wasn't even surprised that he was African American. It was his voice. He had a voice with the resonance of James Earl Jones and the silkiness of Harry Belafonte and the character of Morgan Freeman. The voice made her weak in the knees. She had been working out with Ed for 2 years. He was just as good looking as Richard, but she had never been tempted to get involved with him. Richard's voice seemed to wrap around her mind and take control of it. It attracted her inexorably to his body.

Cathy held her desires in check during the first 2 workouts, but after the Wednesday workout, her resolve broke. She told the maid she could have Friday off, her next workout day. When Friday rolled around, Richard showed up at 10, Cathy was dressed in a pretty summer dress. If she was going to have sex with Richard, she wanted to wear something pretty to start with. "I'm sorry; I'm not in my workout clothes yet. Have a seat in the family room. Would you like something to drink?" She got him a Coke and handed it to him on the couch. Then she sat directly opposite him on a hassock. She was scared to death. She had rehearsed this speech in her mind a thousand times. "Richard, I have a problem and it's clearly my problem and not yours. I'm incredibly attracted to you. I don't want to play the bored rich girl and be coy and come on to you during the workout somehow. If you are willing, I want to have a relationship with you. If not, say so and I'll leave you alone." She sat and looked at him, waiting to see if she would be humiliated or would be launching into an affair that would almost certainly be a big mistake.

Richard paused a long time. Then he reached out his hand and took hers and pulled her toward him. She moved to the couch next to him. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "You are very beautiful. How could I turn down such an offer?" He kissed her again, harder this time. She began to melt inside as his lips sucked on hers and his tongue probed her mouth gently. They just kissed for a while and then he asked her, "Is this what you had in mind?"

"Uh huh." Richard watched her eyes as he unbuttoned the top button of her dress and then the next. He brushed the dress to the side and stroked the smooth skin of her upper chest, sending a shiver through her. He ran a finger downward onto the swell of her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra. He undid one more button and pushed the soft material aside. Then he could slide his hand through and cover her breast, caressing it, pinching the nipple softly. It stiffened as he rolled it between his fingers. They kissed again as he continued to caress her soft flesh.

Cathy's hand found his thigh and then slid up into his lap, finding an unmistakable bulge there. She'd been fantasizing about this since Monday. Her hand traced the outline of his already erect cock. "Can I take this out?" Cathy was almost embarrassed to be this forward.

"Of course." Richard leaned back on the couch so she could pull his shorts off. His cock sprang upward when she pulled his shorts down and off. Cathy held the fat cock and gasped at the reality of being with a naked man. She had fantasized about performing fellatio on Richard since Monday. Now she was about to do it. She slipped to the floor, kneeling in front of him, between his naked legs. Her dress hung open, partially exposing her breasts, the cool air on them making her feel free and sexy. Her hand held his cock upright and leaning slightly toward her. Then she placed her lips against the fat helmet on the end of his shaft. The skin was soft and delicate. Her tongue found the little slit and probed it. For a moment she sucked the head like a tootsie roll pop. Pushing it a little farther in, she ran her tongue around the rim of the glans, exploring its ridges and bumps. Then she finally yielded to her desire and pushed her mouth down on his cock as far as she could. It was long and fat and completely filled her mouth and plugged her throat, yet she hadn't taken in nearly all of it. She was swooning with desire. All of her concentration was on the cock in her mouth as she worshipped it with her lips, nibbling, licking and stroking the shaft, sucking his balls into her mouth and licking them with her tongue. She was on the edge of control.

Richard was breathing hard and she knew she had to be careful or he would come, but then he put his hands on her head lightly. She looked up into his eyes and he stroked her hair a little. The light pressure of his hands told her that he didn't want her to stop. She never let her husband come in her mouth, but she had stepped beyond the bounds of her normal life. She didn't want him to think that she was scared or intimidated by him or by his sexual urges. She kept moving and soon his cock swelled and pulsed and thick semen welled up from it into her mouth. It was all she could do to resist gagging and spitting it out. His hands held her head lightly, following its bobbing movements. She knew she could pull away anyway, but she knew what he wanted. When his movements quieted, she swallowed, because she didn't know what else to do with it. It was easier to continue to play the part of a slut than to do something else at this point, so she continued to suck his wet gooey cock. It hardly lost any stiffness at all.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.